• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8947 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 90 Next
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 16 2013 22:48 GMT
#1081
i would rage ^_^
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:48 GMT
#1082
1. WeWinMafia - he's either mafia or very very stupid. I don't know which right now. Like Artanis just said, he could well be a mafia vigilante.
2. ObviousOne - didn't give a shit about anything day 1.
3. Coagulation - same as OO. Says grush and risk are mafia for resisting the lynch, but coag fucking came into the game not long before the end, said "lol" and fucked off again. Left his vote on some outside candidate. What the fuck. What scares and depresses me is that he could still be town.
4. Mattchew - sandroba said it, he never mentioned yamato. his post after the lynch ("I would have lynched grush, hopeless, or artanis") just seems fucking weird. Don't get it.
5. marvellosity
6. syllogism sandroba thinks he's town, which is already kinda enough. It was syllo's post right at the death that snapped me out of my reverie and made me do the right thing, which from a personal point of view made me feel good about syllo.
7. HiroPro - solidly pushed yamato. And yet I'm not sure he's town. Odd suspicions of me... meh. The colour is how I feel about him.
8. Vivax - really less aggressive and loud than when he's town. It shouldn't be right to hold someone being rational against them. And yet also was pushing Zess right at the death. Meh.
9. Zessionar - so, he should be town because of Day 1. Yet if Toad is town, I somehow think Zess might be mafia. I know it's not overly rational, but we've seen wagons on two mafia before (hello Bureaucracy). This is just a conspiracy theory for now. His pushes on grush, risk, me are frankly terrible. If it's LYLO and he's alive, kill it with fire.
10. Hopeless1der - came up with a defence that was totally unexpected to me when I made a case on him, which made me give him massive townie points. And yet has been totally uninvolved since. Watch dis guy.
11. Artanis[Xp] - has never really been on my radar as mafia. hammered yamato. he did defend yamato before, but then so did I. One curious thing is that he was proactive about finding grush's meta tonight, and yet for the whole of day 1, didn't go and find yamato's meta. Why not? This niggles me.
12. risk.nuke - again hammered mafia. less lurky than i expected for him to be mafia i guess. I kinda like his reactions to the yamato lynch actually. Think he's town.
13. yamato77
14. grush57 - I give a very high confidence that grush is green. If this comes to lylo, don't let him be the mislynch, or i will kill you post-game.
15. layabout - lurkier than i'd like, but decent logical pushes when he's been around. don't see why he should be mafia right now.
16. sandroba syllo has made no mention that he thinks he could be red, which is heartwarming (like the other way round). He also posts all the posts I agree with. For example who he thinks should be vigid/DT checked. And what he said about Matt. In Chrono Trigger, he seemed kinda subservient to syllo, here it's not like that at all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 22:49 GMT
#1083
Oh okay nevermind
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:52 GMT
#1084
This reminds me very much of a game on omgus.net

bugs was smurfing there, I was playing, VE was playing, possibly coag too. There was some really pointless suspicion being shovelled at me for stupid things (like here - for hammering mafia. WHAT THE FUCK). The night-kill mechanics were weird, and bugs, as mafia vigilante, shot me on the pretense that I had been acting suspicious. But it was a load of shit and he was mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:52 GMT
#1085
P.S. he got away with it. don't let toad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 16 2013 22:53 GMT
#1086
btw I lied to see if marv has a spreadsheet.

Good thing I didn't shoot Marv I guess.
I win mafia!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:55 GMT
#1087
either you or super are scum, I think.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 22:55 GMT
#1088
On February 17 2013 07:53 WeWinMafia wrote:
btw I lied to see if marv has a spreadsheet.

Good thing I didn't shoot Marv I guess.

On February 17 2013 07:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I really hope Toad's just making a play here because I don't see Marv flipping red.

Called it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 22:57 GMT
#1089
Also I didn't look into Yamato's meta because I never really looked into Yamato as I found the case on him bad to begin with. I looked into Grush because someone asked for my opinion on him so I checked his filter and it was bad. I only checked his other games when you mentioned this is how he usually played.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:57 GMT
#1090
On February 17 2013 07:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I didn't look into Yamato's meta because I never really looked into Yamato as I found the case on him bad to begin with. I looked into Grush because someone asked for my opinion on him so I checked his filter and it was bad. I only checked his other games when you mentioned this is how he usually played.


you found yamato's filter acceptable and good then, a few hours before the lynch?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 22:58 GMT
#1091
No, a few hours before the lynch I was at a gig and I didn't have time to check it 20 minutes before the lynch.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:58 GMT
#1092
ok. i can buy that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 16 2013 23:00 GMT
#1093
sigh, I don't know what's worse. The fact that Toad actually thought faking a shot would clear or incriminate marvellosity or the fact that Artanis wouldn't play along and speculated about it being fake. doesn't mean that they're mafia. just irritates me that people do stuff like this for no good reason. Like if you can think of the idea to fake a shot, you have to realize that almost everyone else in the game will consider the fact that you are faking, they may play along or not, but it's just dumb and wastes time.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 00:05:42
February 16 2013 23:02 GMT
#1094
Day 2


[image loading]

In Dreamville, everyone went to sleep, as serendipity would have it; no one was harmed.

Something smells funny, though.

The creator was disappointed that he did not get to squish anything that night.

Nothing happened!

48 hours to get in your votes. 15 alive: 8 to lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 16 2013 23:02 GMT
#1095
So, Toad, you pulled off your stunt. And what do you make with marv's post?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 23:02 GMT
#1096
niiiiiiiiiiiiice
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 16 2013 23:03 GMT
#1097
Wtf
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 23:03 GMT
#1098
Hiro: I figure marv to be town, and I figure town marv will try to do what's best for town for which a fake shot doesn't help.
Also, this is interesting.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 16 2013 23:04 GMT
#1099
NICE
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 23:05 GMT
#1100
On February 17 2013 08:04 Coagulation wrote:
NICE


wanna tell me why you left your vote on hiro day 1 dear?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1336
BeSt 312
Soulkey 217
Soma 194
sorry 128
Mind 73
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
soO 15
ZergMaN 14
[ Show more ]
ZerO 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Counter-Strike
edward185
Other Games
summit1g10241
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0259
Sick219
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h
AI Arena Tournament
9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.