• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8975 users

WCG USA 2009 Qualifiers - Page 53

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 92 Next
Chillisalsogreat
Profile Joined June 2009
1 Post
Last Edited: 2009-06-02 21:12:03
June 02 2009 21:08 GMT
#1041
Wasn't easy to bypass... One thing for certain is that it must be incredibly easy for admins to ban people; if it required using your brain, then I'm sure Chill would be a sad lil man. A couple pages ago, I honestly thought you were "BS'ing" me, but now... you were right, my god man... what is wrong with you?

Your goal in life should be to be able to post a message and for there to be a point to it. Jesus, how hard is that?

First off, 3 out of the 5 people "who should have been there," were not. So I guess it's pretty fucking hard... even for the admins. The default time is so fucking irrelevant, and the only way it should have became relevant is if the admin gave us an opponent (be that on the site, or he showed up to do so).

If I would have shown up to this default time (give me a fucking break), there was still no way in hell I was going to play without there being an admin there, knowing previously how the final 4 brackets worked. It's an obvious postponement situation. simply take a fucking screenshot to avoid someone saying you didn't show up.

Where do I sign up to gain "authority?" I'd love to be able to not make sense 24/7 and still have kids bowing to me, for being in fear of the almighty Chilll; You have inspired me to be so much like you, that that is the name I would create.

I got screwed, and I'm basically conceding that Chosen or Nyoken would have won (I don't know that, but I don't care with 4 qualifiers left). All I want is for an admin to do his job, or at least show up and look pretty, w/e the fuck they do.

Guys, you obviously have grown a pair... but try growing a fucking brain. Takes some balls to say the shit you do. Hopefully you have a forum dedicated to horrible post, I'd like to be able to easily retrieve such gems as you create.

jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
June 02 2009 21:17 GMT
#1042
holy shit your full of hate
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
timestop
Profile Joined May 2009
United States61 Posts
June 02 2009 21:20 GMT
#1043
Okay now everyone jumping over my fucking neck? Rofl you people sad now. "timestop ittle 14 year old" A. Xeris i didn't get cocky, i just sick of greg's bs. Saying "Timestop and you fucked up machine" I gave chosen a postpone, he didnt do it, end of story. Second, disgusted by my posts? Once again, that was directed towards greg cause he acting like i crying "you and timestop fucked up get over it" Sounds like Im making a big deal about it. So for all you "people" out there who jump on my neck for one post TOWARDS another person, Please shhh unless some useful is to say. And xeris, how am i cocky? I was joking with you. OFC nyoken would kick the shit out of me........Same thing with chosen.
Nobodys make Sombodys
timestop
Profile Joined May 2009
United States61 Posts
June 02 2009 21:24 GMT
#1044
On June 03 2009 05:56 Aux1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 04:25 food wrote:
timestop apparently is a 14 yr old wannabe, completely disgusting posting lol

im saddened to see the outcome of this, guess it was expected anyway
hope two-faced losers like laurent dont get to screw more people over

gl to nyoken and esp machinehead in next tourneys

Nobody screwed him over. Maybe if he conducted himself more professionally and didnt act like a whining 12 year old people would have taken his complaint more seriously.


And to the person who wrote that, I acted whiney? I did everything as nicely as I could. As MANNERED as I could so i didn't get kids jumping all over my neck like you trying to make me sound bad. I asked chosen nicely and I even said "if i dont get it oh well" So stfu Please.
Nobodys make Sombodys
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 02 2009 21:25 GMT
#1045
HE IS BACK ROFLFL
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
June 02 2009 21:27 GMT
#1046
Oh man, what the fuck did I miss? I gotta read this tomorrow when I get back from work
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
June 02 2009 21:28 GMT
#1047
rofl machinehead is like the bw version of freddy krueger
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
June 02 2009 21:30 GMT
#1048
For some reason, Machinehead reminds me of this guy:


(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Aux1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States780 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-02 21:33:00
June 02 2009 21:31 GMT
#1049
On June 03 2009 06:24 timestop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 05:56 Aux1 wrote:
On June 03 2009 04:25 food wrote:
timestop apparently is a 14 yr old wannabe, completely disgusting posting lol

im saddened to see the outcome of this, guess it was expected anyway
hope two-faced losers like laurent dont get to screw more people over

gl to nyoken and esp machinehead in next tourneys

Nobody screwed him over. Maybe if he conducted himself more professionally and didnt act like a whining 12 year old people would have taken his complaint more seriously.


And to the person who wrote that, I acted whiney? I did everything as nicely as I could. As MANNERED as I could so i didn't get kids jumping all over my neck like you trying to make me sound bad. I asked chosen nicely and I even said "if i dont get it oh well" So stfu Please.

Im talking about machinehead idiot so is the post i quoted learn to read
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
June 02 2009 21:33 GMT
#1050
On June 03 2009 06:08 Chillisalsogreat wrote:
Hopefully you have a forum dedicated to horrible post, I'd like to be able to easily retrieve such gems as you create.

http://www.gosugamers.net - your new home.
Moderator
timestop
Profile Joined May 2009
United States61 Posts
June 02 2009 21:36 GMT
#1051
On June 03 2009 06:31 Aux1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 06:24 timestop wrote:
On June 03 2009 05:56 Aux1 wrote:
On June 03 2009 04:25 food wrote:
timestop apparently is a 14 yr old wannabe, completely disgusting posting lol

im saddened to see the outcome of this, guess it was expected anyway
hope two-faced losers like laurent dont get to screw more people over

gl to nyoken and esp machinehead in next tourneys

Nobody screwed him over. Maybe if he conducted himself more professionally and didnt act like a whining 12 year old people would have taken his complaint more seriously.


And to the person who wrote that, I acted whiney? I did everything as nicely as I could. As MANNERED as I could so i didn't get kids jumping all over my neck like you trying to make me sound bad. I asked chosen nicely and I even said "if i dont get it oh well" So stfu Please.

Im talking about machinehead idiot so is the post i quoted learn to read


Sorry Bro ^^ Thought it was directed to me. Cause anything with "12 year old" mostly always refers to me cause im only 14 ):
Nobodys make Sombodys
Aux1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States780 Posts
June 02 2009 21:40 GMT
#1052
On June 03 2009 06:36 timestop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 06:31 Aux1 wrote:
On June 03 2009 06:24 timestop wrote:
On June 03 2009 05:56 Aux1 wrote:
On June 03 2009 04:25 food wrote:
timestop apparently is a 14 yr old wannabe, completely disgusting posting lol

im saddened to see the outcome of this, guess it was expected anyway
hope two-faced losers like laurent dont get to screw more people over

gl to nyoken and esp machinehead in next tourneys

Nobody screwed him over. Maybe if he conducted himself more professionally and didnt act like a whining 12 year old people would have taken his complaint more seriously.


And to the person who wrote that, I acted whiney? I did everything as nicely as I could. As MANNERED as I could so i didn't get kids jumping all over my neck like you trying to make me sound bad. I asked chosen nicely and I even said "if i dont get it oh well" So stfu Please.

Im talking about machinehead idiot so is the post i quoted learn to read


Sorry Bro ^^ Thought it was directed to me. Cause anything with "12 year old" mostly always refers to me cause im only 14 ):

Its cool sorry about the idiot comment that was harsh now that i went back and read my post it was somewhat confusing
timestop
Profile Joined May 2009
United States61 Posts
June 02 2009 21:48 GMT
#1053
On June 03 2009 06:30 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
For some reason, Machinehead reminds me of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6L91rm9H3g


Nice Btw LOL
Nobodys make Sombodys
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
June 02 2009 22:08 GMT
#1054
Man this thread kept me busy for 2 hours.
I actually feel bad for that guy, he really really wanted to play his match, 3 or 4 banned accounts, you have to give him some credit .
What happened with ilovesjillasdjkanfasdf the girl/guy ?
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
June 02 2009 22:12 GMT
#1055
On June 03 2009 06:30 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
For some reason, Machinehead reminds me of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6L91rm9H3g


LOOOOOOOL SO GOOD!
I'm like, the coolest
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
June 02 2009 22:13 GMT
#1056
On June 03 2009 07:08 MeriaDoKk wrote:
What happened with ilovesjillasdjkanfasdf the girl/guy ?
No. Just no!

This qualifier is so over (Thank God) lets start looking forward to the next one!
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
June 02 2009 22:14 GMT
#1057
On June 03 2009 07:13 LuckyFool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 07:08 MeriaDoKk wrote:
What happened with ilovesjillasdjkanfasdf the girl/guy ?
No. Just no!

This qualifier is so over (Thank God) lets start looking forward to the next one!


Come on that was the funniest/More interesting part of the thread xd
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
June 02 2009 22:15 GMT
#1058
On June 03 2009 06:33 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 06:08 Chillisalsogreat wrote:
Hopefully you have a forum dedicated to horrible post, I'd like to be able to easily retrieve such gems as you create.

http://www.gosugamers.net - your new home.


oh snap
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
June 02 2009 22:57 GMT
#1059
lol this is stupid
ThatGuy
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada695 Posts
June 02 2009 23:42 GMT
#1060
This WCG USA thread is my new guilty pleasure.

GL timestop.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 633
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15673
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever316
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3618
Khaldor1797
Liquid`Hasu829
Other Games
summit1g4660
fl0m1088
Beastyqt682
shahzam432
FrodaN407
byalli219
KnowMe198
ArmadaUGS170
C9.Mang0164
UpATreeSC102
Mew2King63
PPMD4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie871
• WagamamaTV268
• Shiphtur186
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 58m
Stellar Fest
16h 58m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.