• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:40
CEST 18:40
KST 01:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8395 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 696 697 698 Next
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4455 Posts
April 16 2011 00:25 GMT
#81
CIV 5 still a little expensive for mine , will wait until it goes below 30 dollars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 16 2011 12:39 GMT
#82
Potato sack + portal 2 is what i bought!
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 27 2011 05:33 GMT
#83
This weeks' Midweek Madness Steam sale: Arma2 and expansions.

80% off Arma2 and 40% of the expansions and DLC.

Anyone interested in this, or play the multiplayer here on TL? I've been meaning to pick it up for a while, but was thinking I'll just buy Reinforcements when it goes down a bit.

What's the player-base like these days?
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
May 02 2011 20:10 GMT
#84
It's EA Week. Up today: Dragon age. Vote away!
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Barett
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada454 Posts
May 02 2011 20:44 GMT
#85
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for 20$ is a amazing deal. Easly 100+ Hours of gameplay, not only sheer hours though. Game has a interesting story, fun combat, great characters, beautiful world. For 20$ I would definitely pick it up if I didn't already own it lol.
Gym, Video Games, Laundry.
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
May 02 2011 20:47 GMT
#86
You've gotta be kidding me, I just bought the DA:O Ultimate Edition addition like a week ago :/ Sigh
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
May 02 2011 20:56 GMT
#87
so has anybody ever even played Dragon Age II? lol ^^

also, my condolences to you, fishbowl ;P
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
May 02 2011 21:02 GMT
#88
On May 03 2011 05:56 MisterD wrote:
so has anybody ever even played Dragon Age II? lol ^^

also, my condolences to you, fishbowl ;P


At least some people played DA2 thread.

I definitely would advise everyone to play it - but I'd suggest waiting 2-3 years for the surely incoming DLC and an Ultimate Edition. Currently it's to expensive if you're not a die-hard RPG fan (and if you are you probably already have the game).
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
May 02 2011 21:04 GMT
#89
@poll
how about get none, because you own both or not interested in rpgs. oO
why would you hate ea? one of the last big publishers releasing almost all single player games for pc as well ...
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
May 02 2011 21:08 GMT
#90
haha you should not vote on what your situation is, you should vote on what you recommend others to do. Please read the OP, i even made the relevant part read as apparently everyone just does this wrong.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
SixTwo
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands68 Posts
May 02 2011 21:19 GMT
#91
I'd definitely advise to buy the ultimate edition, it's pretty cheap, and imo sooooo much better than da2, but I won't go into that.

I think that if you like singleplayer RPG games and like having choices and consequences to the things you do and say, Dragon age 1 is a very very good game for that, many different endings, many ways to get to the ending, all in all a great experience.

da2 I'd advise on skipping for now, unless you are a hardcore gamer, but like said above if you are then you probably have it already. I say skip it because it's still very expensive for what you actually get, very limiting story with hardly any choices at all. Looks great tho, and combat is actually decent, but if you're picking one, I'd say pick the Ultimate Edition because you'll have a lot more fun playing it.
undyinglight
Profile Joined December 2008
United States611 Posts
May 03 2011 11:47 GMT
#92
Recently mt best friend moved away, I won't see him again for nearly 3 years. Before he left he told that I have to get into the Mass Effect games, then I will "live." I really hope the Mass Effect games go on sale this week. I downloaded the demo for Mass Effect 2 and played through it and I had a great time doing so. Since they are EA titles, and also from Bioware who created Dragon Age, I think it is highly likely that they will.
Rise Up!
Leporello
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2845 Posts
May 03 2011 17:54 GMT
#93
So,

Which Need for Speed game is the best of the three being offered on sale?

I need a racing game.
Big water
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 03 2011 18:07 GMT
#94
Wait for Dirt 3 or just get Burnout Paradise. Shift sucks, Undercover is decent (I tested that game back in Alpha) and Hot Pursuit is decent.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
May 03 2011 19:09 GMT
#95
DA monday was def interesting, 25% off a game just over 2 months old and 50 on DA one was cool too. However I already owned both.

Tuesday now seems to be some Need for Speed titles (not a racing fan so won't comment)

Been wondering of any EA titles I don't own but kinda wanted cheap. So far only ones that interest me are The Sim 3 with expansions for a good price. Other than that I'm not sure.
Too tired to come up with something witty.
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
May 03 2011 19:19 GMT
#96
Need for speed day now.

Hot pursuit = 50% off = $15
shift = 66% off = $6.80
Undercover = 75% off = $2.50
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
undyinglight
Profile Joined December 2008
United States611 Posts
May 03 2011 19:27 GMT
#97
On May 04 2011 03:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Wait for Dirt 3 or just get Burnout Paradise. Shift sucks, Undercover is decent (I tested that game back in Alpha) and Hot Pursuit is decent.


Don't support Burnout Paradise, they betrayed the PC fanbase by releasing dlc exclusively for consoles, and not for PC.
Rise Up!
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 03 2011 19:38 GMT
#98
Just waiting for Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword to download. Going slowly.

Still I'm really excited about this and for £9 on steam that's a hell of a lot of game for your money. Especially with the inevitable ton of mods that will follow shortly.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 03 2011 19:52 GMT
#99
On May 04 2011 04:27 undyinglight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2011 03:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Wait for Dirt 3 or just get Burnout Paradise. Shift sucks, Undercover is decent (I tested that game back in Alpha) and Hot Pursuit is decent.


Don't support Burnout Paradise, they betrayed the PC fanbase by releasing dlc exclusively for consoles, and not for PC.


Don't really care ;D I like Burnout and its the only racing game I like so far. I'm trying to get into the genre, got any suggestions?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 03 2011 20:15 GMT
#100
On May 04 2011 04:52 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2011 04:27 undyinglight wrote:
On May 04 2011 03:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Wait for Dirt 3 or just get Burnout Paradise. Shift sucks, Undercover is decent (I tested that game back in Alpha) and Hot Pursuit is decent.


Don't support Burnout Paradise, they betrayed the PC fanbase by releasing dlc exclusively for consoles, and not for PC.


Don't really care ;D I like Burnout and its the only racing game I like so far. I'm trying to get into the genre, got any suggestions?


I haven't played many recently, so I can't really comment on how good they actually are right now, but I thought the new Dirt games look pretty good. Don't know if this is sort of your thing, but you could try out the latest Formula 1 game, as I think that was pretty well received.

Also, if you're just in the mood for really fun racing and not too worried about realism or simulation, try out one of the Trackmania games. I believe Trackmania Nations is free too.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 696 697 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
IndyStarCraft 136
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26622
Bisu 1336
Shuttle 1247
Hyuk 773
Mini 479
firebathero 197
Sexy 63
hero 62
Mong 48
Hyun 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 42
Trap 39
Pusan 37
PianO 37
Liquid`Ret 26
ToSsGirL 26
zelot 18
Rock 15
Sacsri 11
Bale 10
ggaemo 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9139
qojqva1699
Dendi951
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1561
crisheroes1234
Liquid`Hasu689
Other Games
singsing1876
fl0m1670
FrodaN1660
Beastyqt671
Mlord451
Hui .246
Liquid`VortiX173
Livibee155
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe141
Mew2King60
Trikslyr35
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile126
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8302
Other Games
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV201
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 20m
INu's Battles
19h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.