• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9119 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 136 Next
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 23:14 GMT
#921
On March 19 2012 08:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:07 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Great so he told the truth about Velinath being 3rd party.

How do you figure? He had role names, throwing out random accusations means nothing. I'm town.


So what powers did you get

It's kind of like an inventor, but limited. Basically, I can give items to players. These items are essentially equivalent to roles, but they're one-shot. I also can't just give items out to everyone; I'm limited in how many I can distribute.

That's all I know right now, but I think this role might expand as the game goes on. I'll keep you posted if anything else happens or the scope of the office expands.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 18 2012 23:15 GMT
#922
Can I have one?
Enjoy your day.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 23:16 GMT
#923
Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 23:16 GMT
#924
He was actually less dangerous than he claimed to be himself. Why would he not say he is oneshot? why would he say he has to kill town gandalf? why would yoh instashoot randomly amd claim third? I dont get it.

Its still good that we didnt waste bullets, that we know for sure there are great power beings and that we dont discuss his lynch everyday. So overall a good lynch IMO.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 18 2012 23:16 GMT
#925
Just kidding, I don't want one. Give it to Jayjay imo.
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 23:18 GMT
#926
On March 19 2
012 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:

Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.


What for?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 18 2012 23:19 GMT
#927
Ehm, I'll just say I eagerly await the responses from these people:

Bluelightz: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&currentpage=27#531
Kenpachi: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&currentpage=27#537
Sinani: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&currentpage=27#537
Willz, kitaman, C_C: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&currentpage=43#845 (this applies to willz too, since he subbed later in the day)
Wiggles: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&currentpage=29#572

I asked for someone to make a read on him (Wiggles), anybody. I don't like this recessive position he's taken in town. Not only he has few posts, but I haven't seen him contribute that much, at least not from what I expect from him.

I want people to post their opinion on Lanaia and Zephird as well.


@Zephird: Will you keep pushing your case on Paperscraps? I didn't see you push it that hard, and basicly swept it aside.
Also, your thoughts on Lanaia and Wiggles are welcome.

@Lanaia: It seems to me you are just trying to blend in, I haven't seen you contribute that much, and the only relevant reads you've stated where you thought BH was town and Drazerk scum.

@Paperscraps: How do you respond to Zephird's case against you?


(also, I said I keep tabs on who answers my questions and who doesn't, so it's not "useless" since I'll make them answer those questions to me.
Also it's hard to keep everybody contributing in a large game like this, and I don't want anybody flying under the radar and unnoticed, so if people keep doing that and not posting their thoughts, I'll keep asking questions.
If you don't like this, then deal with it.)


PRE-EDIT: Derp, night already started.

*sigh* Should Drazerk be banned for playing against his win-con and trying to let another faction win when he knew he would die?
At least assuming he told the truth about the Cell Leader thing.



PRE-EDIT2:

Velinath, if you invent something, will it be stated in the Day Post?

If so, then I think at least tonight, you should give an item to someone; post right before the deadline who you gave it too, and have him confirm it next day.
If both of your claims are the same as the one from the Day Post, it will confirm your role as inventor.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 18 2012 23:20 GMT
#928
On March 19 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2
012 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:

Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.


What for?


electricity obviously
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 23:21 GMT
#929
gonzaw, items from me will be handled normally. I can give an item to someone and have them confirm that they received it.

Like I said, it's not exactly like inventor. I guess I could elaborate a bit more than I did - I'm limited in what I can give out to a predefined list of items.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 23:24 GMT
#930
@Gonzaw : He lied about the Cell Leader thing he just didn't want to admit that it was a part of his role.


On March 19 2012 08:20 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2
012 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:

Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.


What for?


electricity obviously

I'm making lemonade?
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 23:24 GMT
#931
On March 19 2012 08:20 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2
012 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:

Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.


What for?


electricity obviously


To do what?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 18 2012 23:27 GMT
#932
On March 19 2012 08:20 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2
012 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:

Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.


What for?


electricity obviously

How much information do you have about this?
Enjoy your day.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 18 2012 23:27 GMT
#933
On March 19 2012 08:21 Velinath wrote:
gonzaw, items from me will be handled normally. I can give an item to someone and have them confirm that they received it.

Like I said, it's not exactly like inventor. I guess I could elaborate a bit more than I did - I'm limited in what I can give out to a predefined list of items.



What is said list of items?


Also, what's that "Desestabilization Level 5" that was said in Drazerk's Role PM?


@Grack: I don't think anybody will give you any lemons until you explain exactly what they are for and why you need them.
Just like nobody will vote for GLaDOS just because Kenpachi said so.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 23:28 GMT
#934
On March 19 2012 08:24 Grackaroni wrote:
@Gonzaw : He lied about the Cell Leader thing he just didn't want to admit that it was a part of his role.


Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:20 sinani206 wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2
012 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:

Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.


What for?


electricity obviously

I'm making lemonade?


What does the usual lemonade provide town? Is it connected to your role?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 23:29 GMT
#935
On March 19 2012 08:24 Grackaroni wrote:
@Gonzaw : He lied about the Cell Leader thing he just didn't want to admit that it was a part of his role.


Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:20 sinani206 wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2
012 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:

Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.


What for?


electricity obviously

I'm making lemonade?


Lemonade or grenades? Either way I'd expect you to demand to see the manager if you get it at first.

Vel, a bit more explanation if you can. You say you can make one-use items, so does that mean you can make more that one of the same item to pass out? Like if grack wants two lemons?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 23:29 GMT
#936
gonzaw i said i dont understand my role's context. I cant tell you anything about GLaDOS except that my role targets her.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 23:30 GMT
#937
INSTEAD OF ASKING QUESTIONS, WHY DONT YOU TRY TO FIND THE ANSWERS YOURSELF
see filter

your questions are all derp.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 23:32 GMT
#938
hey guys read the opening paragraph for the night post.
GLaDOS is speaking.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 23:32 GMT
#939
On March 19 2012 08:27 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:21 Velinath wrote:
gonzaw, items from me will be handled normally. I can give an item to someone and have them confirm that they received it.

Like I said, it's not exactly like inventor. I guess I could elaborate a bit more than I did - I'm limited in what I can give out to a predefined list of items.



What is said list of items?


Also, what's that "Desestabilization Level 5" that was said in Drazerk's Role PM?


@Grack: I don't think anybody will give you any lemons until you explain exactly what they are for and why you need them.
Just like nobody will vote for GLaDOS just because Kenpachi said so.

Actually that's not true, somebody already gave me a lemon during the day. I know for a fact that they have to be given away during the night period (as I was already given one) so if somebody thinks I'm town they'll give me one. I don't mind if mafia want to WIFOM their way into shooting me because they think lemons will give me some strong power. If I get another lemon I'll explain it tomorrow.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 23:33 GMT
#940
[image loading]

Just saying. Lemons could easily turn into a vig shot
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1202
Counter-Strike
fl0m6273
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu624
Other Games
summit1g4091
FrodaN1209
KnowMe326
ToD241
Pyrionflax198
Livibee172
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick797
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 86
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 36m
Patches Events
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.