• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7233 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 136 Next
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 23:33 GMT
#941
On March 19 2012 08:29 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:24 Grackaroni wrote:
@Gonzaw : He lied about the Cell Leader thing he just didn't want to admit that it was a part of his role.


On March 19 2012 08:20 sinani206 wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2
012 08:16 Grackaroni wrote:

Drazerk makes absolutely no sense actually. He could have just told us his real role and promised to work with town.... he would be bullet proof so scum won't stop him. Instead he claims that he needs to kill Gandalf which sounds like a town role, making his claimed role even more anti-town than his actual role. ALSO, I am still requesting lemons.


What for?


electricity obviously

I'm making lemonade?


Lemonade or grenades? Either way I'd expect you to demand to see the manager if you get it at first.

Vel, a bit more explanation if you can. You say you can make one-use items, so does that mean you can make more that one of the same item to pass out? Like if grack wants two lemons?

I can get more than one of the same item, as far as I can tell. Lemons are not among those items though.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 23:36 GMT
#942
On March 19 2012 08:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:27 gonzaw wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:21 Velinath wrote:
gonzaw, items from me will be handled normally. I can give an item to someone and have them confirm that they received it.

Like I said, it's not exactly like inventor. I guess I could elaborate a bit more than I did - I'm limited in what I can give out to a predefined list of items.



What is said list of items?


Also, what's that "Desestabilization Level 5" that was said in Drazerk's Role PM?


@Grack: I don't think anybody will give you any lemons until you explain exactly what they are for and why you need them.
Just like nobody will vote for GLaDOS just because Kenpachi said so.

Actually that's not true, somebody already gave me a lemon during the day. I know for a fact that they have to be given away during the night period (as I was already given one) so if somebody thinks I'm town they'll give me one. I don't mind if mafia want to WIFOM their way into shooting me because they think lemons will give me some strong power. If I get another lemon I'll explain it tomorrow.


I possessed a lemon too. The "has to be given away" part makes me think that somebody searches for them and if someone gives hin lemons by chance something bad happens...

Convince me otherwise and Ill tell you who to talk to.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 23:39 GMT
#943
On March 19 2012 08:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:27 gonzaw wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:21 Velinath wrote:
gonzaw, items from me will be handled normally. I can give an item to someone and have them confirm that they received it.

Like I said, it's not exactly like inventor. I guess I could elaborate a bit more than I did - I'm limited in what I can give out to a predefined list of items.



What is said list of items?


Also, what's that "Desestabilization Level 5" that was said in Drazerk's Role PM?


@Grack: I don't think anybody will give you any lemons until you explain exactly what they are for and why you need them.
Just like nobody will vote for GLaDOS just because Kenpachi said so.

Actually that's not true, somebody already gave me a lemon during the day. I know for a fact that they have to be given away during the night period (as I was already given one) so if somebody thinks I'm town they'll give me one. I don't mind if mafia want to WIFOM their way into shooting me because they think lemons will give me some strong power. If I get another lemon I'll explain it tomorrow.


I possessed a lemon too. The "has to be given away" part makes me think that somebody searches for them and if someone gives hin lemons by chance something bad happens...

Convince me otherwise and Ill tell you who to talk to.

I'm guessing lemons are a pretty common item that many people have/have use for besides myself.
Gonzaw mentioned a random lemon fact in his first post.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
March 18 2012 23:40 GMT
#944
He's going to burn someone's house down with the lemons, don't do it imo.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 18 2012 23:40 GMT
#945
On March 19 2012 08:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:07 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Great so he told the truth about Velinath being 3rd party.

How do you figure? He had role names, throwing out random accusations means nothing. I'm town.

Well he had a DT ability that can be used during day that checks if a player is a being of great power.
He told us you were the planar dragon. I guess he could have lied, he has no more reason to help town than he does to mess with it.

On March 17 2012 10:23 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:21 Bluelightz wrote:
My eyes O_O, I think that Wiggles is town and trustable for the elections, vote for the wiggul cause!


Wiggles is someone who should never win the election for several reasons

1) If he is scum we are screwed and there is no coming back
2) If he is town and it turns bad we are also screwed
3) I used an item on Wiggles and know he is not the same as me which makes me hesitant for anyone to vote for him without an excellent argument


@gonzaw:

I'm not sure what exactly you want me to do or say in response to you. If you want me to spew all my reads into the thread, I'm not going to do so. When I want to push a scum in the thread, I'll write a case and post it. I don't like to share town reads either, unless it's a person under discussion/scrutiny, or there's a specific reason to, i.e. they're up for a lynch, someone's saying to shoot them, etc..

For example, I think Kenpachi's a great target for a check. He's being obscure about his role, and he gave an item to a self-claimed third party, who was very likely to be lynched. That he did so, makes me think he's playing more towards an alternate win condition, than actually trying to win with town.
you gotta dance
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 18 2012 23:43 GMT
#946
On March 19 2012 08:29 Kenpachi wrote:
gonzaw i said i dont understand my role's context. I cant tell you anything about GLaDOS except that my role targets her.


Eh?
The point of my questions was about how you should STOP talking about GLaDOS and contribute more.
And I asked you for your reads.


On March 19 2012 08:30 Kenpachi wrote:
INSTEAD OF ASKING QUESTIONS, WHY DONT YOU TRY TO FIND THE ANSWERS YOURSELF
see filter

your questions are all derp.


I can't "find answers" to the "What does player X think of player Y?" question if they never state their reads.


On March 19 2012 08:33 Velinath wrote:
I can get more than one of the same item, as far as I can tell. Lemons are not among those items though.



That's not enough, give us more information.
What is the exact list of items you can invent?
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 23:44 GMT
#947
huh. #1 reading it seems.
my reads? Kitaman is scum
Wiggles is Town.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 23:45 GMT
#948
and you are also on my scum list.
Lanaia would be if she wasnt Lanaia
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 18 2012 23:45 GMT
#949
What about jayjay?
Enjoy your day.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 23:46 GMT
#950
No stance. i voted him out of spite
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 23:46 GMT
#951
Did I mention how Wheatley already scares the shit out of me?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 23:49 GMT
#952
You're not the only one. That's one hell of an ability
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 23:50 GMT
#953
On March 19 2012 08:43 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:29 Kenpachi wrote:
gonzaw i said i dont understand my role's context. I cant tell you anything about GLaDOS except that my role targets her.


Eh?
The point of my questions was about how you should STOP talking about GLaDOS and contribute more.
And I asked you for your reads.


Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:30 Kenpachi wrote:
INSTEAD OF ASKING QUESTIONS, WHY DONT YOU TRY TO FIND THE ANSWERS YOURSELF
see filter

your questions are all derp.


I can't "find answers" to the "What does player X think of player Y?" question if they never state their reads.


Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:33 Velinath wrote:
I can get more than one of the same item, as far as I can tell. Lemons are not among those items though.



That's not enough, give us more information.
What is the exact list of items you can invent?

Vig shot, track, watch at the moment. Like I said it's not exactly an inventor role. That's the closest thing I can think of to describe it.

Or if you want a bucket of water I can do that too, I guess.

Also, I believe other players will gain access to the resource that I would be using to get these items as the game wears on.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 18 2012 23:51 GMT
#954
On March 19 2012 08:50 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:43 gonzaw wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:29 Kenpachi wrote:
gonzaw i said i dont understand my role's context. I cant tell you anything about GLaDOS except that my role targets her.


Eh?
The point of my questions was about how you should STOP talking about GLaDOS and contribute more.
And I asked you for your reads.


On March 19 2012 08:30 Kenpachi wrote:
INSTEAD OF ASKING QUESTIONS, WHY DONT YOU TRY TO FIND THE ANSWERS YOURSELF
see filter

your questions are all derp.


I can't "find answers" to the "What does player X think of player Y?" question if they never state their reads.


On March 19 2012 08:33 Velinath wrote:
I can get more than one of the same item, as far as I can tell. Lemons are not among those items though.



That's not enough, give us more information.
What is the exact list of items you can invent?

Vig shot, track, watch at the moment. Like I said it's not exactly an inventor role. That's the closest thing I can think of to describe it.

Or if you want a bucket of water I can do that too, I guess.

Also, I believe other players will gain access to the resource that I would be using to get these items as the game wears on.

Are you saying that there is an item that is being used to create these other items?
Enjoy your day.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 18 2012 23:52 GMT
#955
Ohhh, meee, gimme the bucket o'water.

Btw, I gave you the Lemon, Grack.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 23:53 GMT
#956
On March 19 2012 08:51 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:50 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:43 gonzaw wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:29 Kenpachi wrote:
gonzaw i said i dont understand my role's context. I cant tell you anything about GLaDOS except that my role targets her.


Eh?
The point of my questions was about how you should STOP talking about GLaDOS and contribute more.
And I asked you for your reads.


On March 19 2012 08:30 Kenpachi wrote:
INSTEAD OF ASKING QUESTIONS, WHY DONT YOU TRY TO FIND THE ANSWERS YOURSELF
see filter

your questions are all derp.


I can't "find answers" to the "What does player X think of player Y?" question if they never state their reads.


On March 19 2012 08:33 Velinath wrote:
I can get more than one of the same item, as far as I can tell. Lemons are not among those items though.



That's not enough, give us more information.
What is the exact list of items you can invent?

Vig shot, track, watch at the moment. Like I said it's not exactly an inventor role. That's the closest thing I can think of to describe it.

Or if you want a bucket of water I can do that too, I guess.

Also, I believe other players will gain access to the resource that I would be using to get these items as the game wears on.

Are you saying that there is an item that is being used to create these other items?

It's not an item. I need to clarify with the mods to make sure I can share how it works, please hold.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 19 2012 00:00 GMT
#957
Zephird: I'm waiting for your responses as well.

Kenpachi: Can you give reasoning behind those reads?


On March 19 2012 08:40 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:07 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Great so he told the truth about Velinath being 3rd party.

How do you figure? He had role names, throwing out random accusations means nothing. I'm town.

Well he had a DT ability that can be used during day that checks if a player is a being of great power.
He told us you were the planar dragon. I guess he could have lied, he has no more reason to help town than he does to mess with it.

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 17 2012 10:21 Bluelightz wrote:
My eyes O_O, I think that Wiggles is town and trustable for the elections, vote for the wiggul cause!


Wiggles is someone who should never win the election for several reasons

1) If he is scum we are screwed and there is no coming back
2) If he is town and it turns bad we are also screwed
3) I used an item on Wiggles and know he is not the same as me which makes me hesitant for anyone to vote for him without an excellent argument


@gonzaw:

I'm not sure what exactly you want me to do or say in response to you. If you want me to spew all my reads into the thread, I'm not going to do so. When I want to push a scum in the thread, I'll write a case and post it. I don't like to share town reads either, unless it's a person under discussion/scrutiny, or there's a specific reason to, i.e. they're up for a lynch, someone's saying to shoot them, etc..

For example, I think Kenpachi's a great target for a check. He's being obscure about his role, and he gave an item to a self-claimed third party, who was very likely to be lynched. That he did so, makes me think he's playing more towards an alternate win condition, than actually trying to win with town.



You haven't done anything like that by now. You haven't written any "cases" yet.
If your answer to that is "Well, I don't think anyone is scum for now", then why don't you pressure people and try to find them?
Will you just sit back and do nothing until someone does something scummy enough for you to notice?

That's not how it works.
There are some things I want you to do, for instance tell me what you think about Lanaia and Zephird, with reasoning and thought process behind it.


On March 19 2012 08:50 Velinath wrote:
Vig shot, track, watch at the moment. Like I said it's not exactly an inventor role. That's the closest thing I can think of to describe it.

Or if you want a bucket of water I can do that too, I guess.



Why could you create a bucket of water? What specific thing about your Role PM tells you you could create such an object?

Stop being vague Velinath, you promised to be transparent about this, so stop wasting our time, just spill everything out from the get go.



Also, I believe other players will gain access to the resource that I would be using to get these items as the game wears on.


What resource?
Again, spill it out.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 19 2012 00:01 GMT
#958
On March 19 2012 09:00 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:50 Velinath wrote:
Vig shot, track, watch at the moment. Like I said it's not exactly an inventor role. That's the closest thing I can think of to describe it.

Or if you want a bucket of water I can do that too, I guess.



Why could you create a bucket of water? What specific thing about your Role PM tells you you could create such an object?

Stop being vague Velinath, you promised to be transparent about this, so stop wasting our time, just spill everything out from the get go.



Show nested quote +
Also, I believe other players will gain access to the resource that I would be using to get these items as the game wears on.


What resource?
Again, spill it out.

I'm waiting for the mods to get back to me before I clarify because I'd rather not risk getting modkilled and wasting the entire day 1 election.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 19 2012 00:03 GMT
#959
lol draz -_-

On March 19 2012 08:44 Kenpachi wrote:
huh. #1 reading it seems.
my reads? Kitaman is scum
Wiggles is Town.


Could you explain why you decided to give your item to the player that claimed non-town?

Also, could you explain what your "fake claim" entails?

On March 19 2012 08:14 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 08:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:07 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Great so he told the truth about Velinath being 3rd party.

How do you figure? He had role names, throwing out random accusations means nothing. I'm town.


So what powers did you get

It's kind of like an inventor, but limited. Basically, I can give items to players. These items are essentially equivalent to roles, but they're one-shot. I also can't just give items out to everyone; I'm limited in how many I can distribute.


Limited per day? Or overall? Or both?

What exactly do we have to work with?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 19 2012 00:08 GMT
#960
he offered to vote for the greater good. said why not, i dont need my item.

My fake claim is optional. i chose not to use it. I got GMarshal as my fake role and im suppose to post a large analysis full of flavor and character. Reference to this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=261732&currentpage=19#363. I read the post and i was like fuck that im Kenpachi
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1319
actioN 1232
Soma 631
EffOrt 311
Horang2 215
Pusan 176
Jaedong 151
hero 124
Stork 124
soO 88
[ Show more ]
HiyA 77
ZerO 75
Killer 67
Rush 45
Shinee 33
Sharp 32
sorry 32
Bale 31
Mong 25
NaDa 12
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Sexy 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1211
XaKoH 151
Counter-Strike
edward49
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes797
WinterStarcraft771
Other Games
gofns51083
singsing1193
olofmeister1139
ceh9577
Livibee204
Pyrionflax138
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick546
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 41
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Jankos1642
• Rush1399
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9m
CranKy Ducklings3
Afreeca Starleague
9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.