• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8668 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Group, Bracket, and Propaganda Discusn - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 12:34:45
November 28 2013 12:07 GMT
#61
Reasons to vote for me:

1: BWHF Hacker tracking system (BWHF Agent and BWHF Hacker Database + Players Network): 3 years of my life
2: Sc2gears and Sc2gears Database: 3 years of my life
3: Successor of Sc2gears: (almost) 1 year of my life (and it just begins...).
4: Other smallies (like the BGH money access research, organized BGH tourney): a few months
5: The Successor will be released within a few days!
6. Mine is the longest op post on tl.net.
7. I've always treated everyone fair and with respect.

Σ: 7 Years (and counting) of my life I worked hard to improve everyone's quality of gaming experience since 2007.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 12:08:38
November 28 2013 12:08 GMT
#62
Accidential post.
https://repmastered.icza.net
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 28 2013 12:13 GMT
#63
So where does the voting take place?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 12:25:48
November 28 2013 12:20 GMT
#64
The_Templar, who might be schizophrenic

I was reading through the player introductions and this made me laugh for some reason
also Hot_Bid vs baller had to be intentionally set up...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 12:31:47
November 28 2013 12:26 GMT
#65
(Out of character: are these GSL-style groups or sensible round robins?)

If you don't vote for me I will
  • delete Aligulac,
  • make CombatEX world number one in perpetuity,
  • and back it up with a 250-page mathematical proof that will make you believe it.
It would also be the worst imaginable gift for my Ph.D. defense, which takes place tomorrow. (Out of character: it'll be great to finish, I can get back to the website again.) Also, Aligulac is about to celebrate its one-year anniversary in mid December. Yeah, I'm playing the guilt card.

KristofferAG and I are both Norwegian, but he's from Stavanger. I really shouldn't have to say more.

Torte de Lini, he's all right. He can come in second if he wants.

I don't even know anything about fusefuse, but at least he's probably not from Stavanger.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2013 12:29 GMT
#66
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436790
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
November 28 2013 12:32 GMT
#67
Man, there are a bunch of very convincing self-promotes already.
Voting will be hard X_X
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
November 28 2013 12:32 GMT
#68
Since lichter apparently doesn't know shit, here's what I do

While I might have a puzzle piece, what I do, in essence is graphics all around the site-

*I made the Liquipedia logo, hi
*I did stuff for Pony Tales https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42425448/TL/Pt/JRCOOKIES_fsfs_hb_1920.jpg
*I do stuff for doters guys http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=424175 , https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42425448/TL/tvguide_BE.jpg
*I'm one half of the Sirjolt&Fuse PRO BLOG SQUAD https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42425448/TL/TLGBL_text_800.png

For a multitude of witty and trying to be funny graphics (including wallpapers yo), check my blogs here http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/FUSE

more stuff
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Liquipedia@jkursk
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
November 28 2013 12:46 GMT
#69
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436790

HE MUST BE STOPPED! LOL
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 28 2013 12:46 GMT
#70
On November 28 2013 21:46 Pandemona wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436790

HE MUST BE STOPPED! LOL

look a few posts above you, hahahaha
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
November 28 2013 12:48 GMT
#71
On November 28 2013 21:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 21:46 Pandemona wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436790

HE MUST BE STOPPED! LOL

look a few posts above you, hahahaha


LOL
We need a cross post thread "the anti Serejai thread" XD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 12:50:06
November 28 2013 12:49 GMT
#72
Vote for me!! here's why:
- I have over 11k Liquipedia Edits
- Posted over 60 LR Threads
- I beat a Protoss with 3 lings in under 6 minutes and made him ragequit/leave the game, if you like zerg vote for me
- I'm a Life & HerO fan
On November 28 2013 21:46 Pandemona wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436790

HE MUST BE STOPPED! LOL

wow lol
Moderatorlickypiddy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 28 2013 12:52 GMT
#73
On November 28 2013 21:49 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Vote for me!! here's why:
- I have over 11k Liquipedia Edits
- Posted over 60 LR Threads
- I beat a Protoss with 3 lings in under 6 minutes and made him ragequit/leave the game, if you like zerg vote for me
- I'm a Life & HerO fan
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 21:46 Pandemona wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436790

HE MUST BE STOPPED! LOL

wow lol

-Liquipedia is cool
-LR threads are good when people LR *cough cough*
-I'm protoss
-I dislike Life but HerO is ok
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 28 2013 12:54 GMT
#74
On November 28 2013 21:48 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 21:46 The_Templar wrote:
On November 28 2013 21:46 Pandemona wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436790

HE MUST BE STOPPED! LOL

look a few posts above you, hahahaha


LOL
We need a cross post thread "the anti Serejai thread" XD

don't worry I will make a propaganda poster about it
speaking of which, being a templar...

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
November 28 2013 12:56 GMT
#75
[image loading]

NO WORDS NECESSARY
VOTE FOR SC2JOHN
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 12:58:18
November 28 2013 12:57 GMT
#76
On November 28 2013 21:56 SC2John wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


NO WORDS NECESSARY
VOTE FOR SC2JOHN

If no words were necessary how would we know who to vote for based on your immortal pic
I fear you didn't strategize your campaign well based on this thought
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
November 28 2013 12:58 GMT
#77
Oh, I've used that pic too
[image loading]
Liquipedia@jkursk
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 28 2013 12:58 GMT
#78
I post a lot and sometimes live report
+ Show Spoiler +
111 threads, 1250 games live reported

I harass LR people on skype sometimes because it's funny
I like to say dae a lot outside of TL. DAE?
I broke Christelle's chance at a combo in his/her picture by not asking who they were
I allegedly have the best report ratio on the site according to KadaverBB so I guess I'm really good at telling on people
Maru won an OSL as soon as I took over his fan club
I beat Dodgin in the Warcraft mod
I wrote a blog about lichter's baneling bust that got 4.5 stars
My favorite color is green
NovemberstOrm, The_Templar, and I probably saved WCS AM by actually making threads/LRing
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
November 28 2013 13:06 GMT
#79
VOTE FOR LOLFAIL9001

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Oukka
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Finland1683 Posts
November 28 2013 13:10 GMT
#80
On November 28 2013 22:06 gobbledydook wrote:
VOTE FOR LOLFAIL9001



Big and red text usually means DO NOT DO THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, right? :p
I play children's card games and watch a lot of dota, CS and HS
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 34m
INu's Battles
10h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 34m
OSC
21h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 34m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.