• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6235 users

[Ever OSL] Semifinals - BeSt vs. Luxury - Page 36

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 Next All
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
June 27 2008 18:39 GMT
#701
Agu is obviously right

GO BEST
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Polemarch
Profile Joined August 2005
Canada1564 Posts
June 27 2008 18:45 GMT
#702
I wanted luxury to take that, but he really didn't deserve it. July vs. Best finals gogo!
I BELIEVE IN CAPITAL LETTER PUNISHMENT!!!!!
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-27 18:55:21
June 27 2008 18:51 GMT
#703
On June 28 2008 03:34 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2008 03:25 JIJI wrote:
On June 28 2008 03:11 IntoTheWow wrote:
BEST'D

I KNEW HE WOULD DO IT. FUCK YOU LUX

First time I see myself disagreeing with you. Kind of sad really =(


Sorry t_t I just think is a better player and deserves it much more. Also July vs BeSt finals = gg



Both players deserved it equally in my mind they were both fighting with their lifes the last 2-3 games .And i don't think that the skill gap is so big to call BEST the better player actually .
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
June 27 2008 19:13 GMT
#704
best is playing with spirit and heart thru the hole season, so I think he just wanted this victory more than lux did.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
June 27 2008 19:19 GMT
#705
sick sick sick sick sick sick SICK SICK SICK

I was cheering for Luxury but I adore Best too, what a great series
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
tre2ettsexsju
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden248 Posts
June 27 2008 19:30 GMT
#706
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
Dreamer]
Profile Joined November 2005
Sweden358 Posts
June 27 2008 19:42 GMT
#707
On June 28 2008 01:55 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2008 00:03 Dreamer] wrote:
On June 27 2008 21:15 jwd241224 wrote:
On June 27 2008 21:10 Letmelose wrote:
Best's played very well, but it was nothing a top class zerg couldn't handle, not in this map pool.


Lux isn't a top class zerg now?

Sure, Lux had a mental breakdown it's not like that was spontaneous! We have to give all credit to BeSt for having the mental fortitude to stay in this match down 2-0 with lings running around in his base and 2-1 with his nexus near dead. That is balls.

Especially given the map pool, this was more BeSt's victory than Lux's loss.


Totally agree cant have been easy to be up 2-0 and begin to sense the game flow slip away from you...

Anyway!
[image loading]


GOO Best vs July in a 5 game final, now that I would like!
<3

Stiff, steal my picture


Sorry, but it was to cool... :/
It has to start somewhere, It has to start sometime. What better place than here, what better time than now?
FieryBalrog
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1381 Posts
June 27 2008 19:42 GMT
#708
gogogogogogogo best
I will eat you alive
JIJI
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Canada291 Posts
June 27 2008 19:59 GMT
#709
On June 28 2008 03:34 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2008 03:25 JIJI wrote:
On June 28 2008 03:11 IntoTheWow wrote:
BEST'D

I KNEW HE WOULD DO IT. FUCK YOU LUX

First time I see myself disagreeing with you. Kind of sad really =(


Sorry t_t I just think is a better player and deserves it much more. Also July vs BeSt finals = gg

Well........if July wins it I'll agree with you XD

On June 28 2008 04:19 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
sick sick sick sick sick sick SICK SICK SICK

I was cheering for Luxury but I adore Best too, what a great series

NOT YOU TOO! =( Oh well. July vs Best finals and July wins the golden mouse would be good too.
Believing forever in sAviOr. Jaedong complete domination. IefNaij scarab explosion. MUCH <3
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
June 27 2008 20:10 GMT
#710
wow, SICK comeback by BeSt. Very well deserved. Luxury totally blew it.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
June 27 2008 20:14 GMT
#711
sickness congrats best
joewest
Profile Joined December 2007
United States167 Posts
June 27 2008 20:24 GMT
#712
very nicely done by BeSt. Shows he can take the heat.

Better be more prepared for aggression than he was for this match if he faces July in the finals, though.
3nickma
Profile Joined November 2007
Denmark1510 Posts
June 27 2008 20:29 GMT
#713
On June 28 2008 01:57 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2008 19:08 EvilTeletubby wrote:
ugh I'm going to bed...


FUCK ME IN THE ASS


Well I haven't got laid in some time now so I'm kinda up for it?
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
d.arkive
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States843 Posts
June 27 2008 20:34 GMT
#714
Awesome comeback!
"Refrigerator. Refrigerator, damn you. Refrigerator."~Spiritofthetuna, speaking in Haiku after losing
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
June 27 2008 20:34 GMT
#715
On June 28 2008 02:01 jwd241224 wrote:
wow tracer, thank you so much for the translation. BeSt gives some good insight into the match...I love:

"Sets 3 and 4 were on maps where Protoss has a chance"

"I went for "ee han timing."" EE HAN TIMING BITCHES

"I want to win against zerg in the finals and prove to everyone that I am not weak in this matchup." WOW that's ballsy

"I will prepare for this as if it was my last chance."

BeSt <3


He did not say "ee han timing." What is that anyways?

He said that he just manipulated that one timing. I don't understand why people keep saying "ee han timing". It makes no sense. I've never heard of it before. "Good timing?" "Timing rush?" "Waiting for the right timing?"
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
June 27 2008 20:50 GMT
#716
On June 28 2008 05:34 WhatisProtoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2008 02:01 jwd241224 wrote:
wow tracer, thank you so much for the translation. BeSt gives some good insight into the match...I love:

"Sets 3 and 4 were on maps where Protoss has a chance"

"I went for "ee han timing."" EE HAN TIMING BITCHES

"I want to win against zerg in the finals and prove to everyone that I am not weak in this matchup." WOW that's ballsy

"I will prepare for this as if it was my last chance."

BeSt <3


He did not say "ee han timing." What is that anyways?

He said that he just manipulated that one timing. I don't understand why people keep saying "ee han timing". It makes no sense. I've never heard of it before. "Good timing?" "Timing rush?" "Waiting for the right timing?"


I was quoting from his interview, which the translator translated as "ee han timing".

This phrase was made popular in Jaedong vs. Stork finals, game 2 where JD came in with a perfectly-timed muta attack that turned the entire series around and...the rest is history. As he went in for the attack the announcers were screaming "ee han timing ee han timing".

I don't know Korean but from my understanding it translates to "one two timing" or more figuratively "this one timing".
✌
WingSandrockX
Profile Joined January 2007
Korea (North)1164 Posts
June 27 2008 21:29 GMT
#717
--- Nuked ---
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
June 27 2008 22:39 GMT
#718
best dominated the three straight-up games pretty convincingly

I think he was the better player
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
June 28 2008 00:05 GMT
#719
Um... He won straight up on Hwarangdo.
End.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
MoNKeYSpanKeR
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2869 Posts
June 28 2008 00:58 GMT
#720
JULY BEST FINAL
if backho fucks us again and doesnt win the final i will fucking shoot him.
<3's Mani and Seraphim, thx for the second chance. TSL Name: TSL-mSLeGenD
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 278
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings36
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko247
OGKoka 196
Rex 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40443
Calm 3512
Shuttle 1330
Bisu 937
Hyuk 353
Stork 319
actioN 316
Zeus 264
Soma 231
FanTaSy 212
[ Show more ]
Rush 183
Mong 175
firebathero 153
EffOrt 110
Mini 109
Last 99
Soulkey 97
Light 84
Dewaltoss 61
Pusan 60
ZerO 58
Snow 54
Bale 45
Shine 44
Killer 42
NotJumperer 41
Barracks 35
Free 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 34
Yoon 30
hero 25
Sharp 22
Noble 18
HiyA 17
sorry 15
Aegong 13
Sacsri 13
JYJ 12
yabsab 12
Sea.KH 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5232
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1312
shoxiejesuss720
kRYSTAL_6
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
gofns27326
summit1g6165
singsing1654
crisheroes250
DeMusliM176
B2W.Neo174
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick611
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
• lizZardDota2113
League of Legends
• Stunt276
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 51m
OSC
11h 6m
Replay Cast
11h 51m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.