• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8223 users

A Game of Thrones Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 73 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 24 2012 21:09 GMT
#701
I wouldn't mind capping chaoser either, he's done jack shit all game.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 24 2012 21:12 GMT
#702
Speaking of capping, townies: I'll let you vote who I should kill tonight.


Poll: Who should I shoot?

Risen (6)
 
60%

Other (please specify) (2)
 
20%

GreYMisT (1)
 
10%

Acrofales (1)
 
10%

Lyter (0)
 
0%

Chaoser (0)
 
0%

Oberyn (0)
 
0%

10 total votes

Your vote: Who should I shoot?

(Vote): Risen
(Vote): GreYMisT
(Vote): Lyter
(Vote): Chaoser
(Vote): Oberyn
(Vote): Acrofales
(Vote): Other (please specify)


Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 24 2012 21:15 GMT
#703
I have to go to work. Be back in 6 hours with why I will keep voting evantrees until he posts, and only then will I switch to risk.nuke. I don't have time for the analysis right now. Wait 6 hours, it's coming. Night is boring anyway there's time. I just wanted to get a post in before work.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 24 2012 21:17 GMT
#704
EDIT : Not risk.nuke what am I smoking... I meant Risen. Too many "R" names.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2012 21:17 GMT
#705
On March 25 2012 06:00 GreYMisT wrote:
I switched to gumshoe because I began to agree with the majority of people that his mistakes were not particularly malicious. in the end I agree that he posted things that were in fact too dumb to be mafia. While I dont normally agree with statements like that, I will be keeping a very close eye on him, and I expect his posting to improve.


You mean *from* gumshoe..? I don't think his first posts were all that suspicious either (bad town/Mafia, hard to say), but don't you think his attitude towards the layabout lynch was suspicious? And if you actually think gumshoe is merely a dumb townie, who would you prefer to lynch? Oberyn? I don't still see how he's so suspicious (especially over people like gumshoe, Mattchew, etc.).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2012 21:21 GMT
#706
I think WBG is just trolling us again... No way he would be given immortality, detective role AND kill role!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 24 2012 21:21 GMT
#707
On March 25 2012 06:21 Xatalos wrote:
I think WBG is just trolling us again... No way he would be given immortality, detective role AND kill role!


So you're scum?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 24 2012 21:24 GMT
#708
On March 25 2012 06:17 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 06:00 GreYMisT wrote:
I switched to gumshoe because I began to agree with the majority of people that his mistakes were not particularly malicious. in the end I agree that he posted things that were in fact too dumb to be mafia. While I dont normally agree with statements like that, I will be keeping a very close eye on him, and I expect his posting to improve.


You mean *from* gumshoe..? I don't think his first posts were all that suspicious either (bad town/Mafia, hard to say), but don't you think his attitude towards the layabout lynch was suspicious? And if you actually think gumshoe is merely a dumb townie, who would you prefer to lynch? Oberyn? I don't still see how he's so suspicious (especially over people like gumshoe, Mattchew, etc.).


yes i meant from gumshoe. I felt oberyn was suspicious yes, and was also suspicious of how all threats towards him simply dropped. It was not the same way with gumshoe.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2012 21:28 GMT
#709
On March 25 2012 06:24 GreYMisT wrote:
yes i meant from gumshoe. I felt oberyn was suspicious yes, and was also suspicious of how all threats towards him simply dropped. It was not the same way with gumshoe.


I think that was just because of his massive analysis post... Don't you think it was pretty townie? Who would you want to lynch, if not Oberyn?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
March 24 2012 21:31 GMT
#710
Risen and Greymist are obviously scum....

Risen doesn't mention Layabout ONE TIME prior to him voting for Greymist, then all of a sudden Layabout is guaranteed scum? Yeah right...

I'm just surprised they used the same excuse as to why they switched to him...

GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 24 2012 21:37 GMT
#711
On March 25 2012 06:28 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 06:24 GreYMisT wrote:
yes i meant from gumshoe. I felt oberyn was suspicious yes, and was also suspicious of how all threats towards him simply dropped. It was not the same way with gumshoe.


I think that was just because of his massive analysis post... Don't you think it was pretty townie? Who would you want to lynch, if not Oberyn?


Oberyn, maybe risen for buddying up to me and following what i do for no real reason other than to associate with me.

How many times do I have to say the following:

A) that was not a massive analysis post. That was a post with 1 or 2 snippets of thought about every player in the game. big difference.
B) that does not make you town.

Also aldeeran just saying X is scum, and coloring my name red does not make it so. if it did mafia would be a lot easier.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 24 2012 21:37 GMT
#712
On March 25 2012 06:31 Alderan wrote:
Risen and Greymist are obviously scum....

Risen doesn't mention Layabout ONE TIME prior to him voting for Greymist, then all of a sudden Layabout is guaranteed scum? Yeah right...

I'm just surprised they used the same excuse as to why they switched to him...



Are you saddened that the only hope for Risen dying is for scum to not roleblock me?

I am third party and I'm ready to kill. Are you?

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 24 2012 21:39 GMT
#713
I think GreYMisT is colorblind, guys.

What a sad day.

GreYMisT how come you're trying to bus Risen now?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 24 2012 21:40 GMT
#714
On March 25 2012 06:39 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think GreYMisT is colorblind, guys.

What a sad day.

GreYMisT how come you're trying to bus Risen now?


Im going to kill you in aperture mafia
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 24 2012 21:42 GMT
#715
On March 25 2012 06:40 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 06:39 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think GreYMisT is colorblind, guys.

What a sad day.

GreYMisT how come you're trying to bus Risen now?


Im going to kill you in aperture mafia


Sensitive subject, eh? Tell me, are you the roleblocker?

Who's the framer? Risen? Lyter? Chaoser?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 24 2012 21:43 GMT
#716
Curu, whose idea was it to give the unlynchable, unkillable role to wherebugsgo??
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 24 2012 21:43 GMT
#717
On March 25 2012 06:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
If you don't trust me about Mattchew then just kill him and see for yourself.

At any rate, the letters from his role PM:

Fifth = o, tenth = e.

Seventh in second line = a.

Right now my spidy sense tells me sandro is town. Cause he's a boss. However we should kill one of Risen/GreYMisT cause they're scummy.

Oh and Lyter too.


Hello and welcome to A Game of Thrones Mafia!

You are a WHO THE FUCK CARES


Trololololol. I actually did laugh.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 24 2012 21:45 GMT
#718
Bah, bolded letters in a sentence don't show up properly. Curu, may we please lynch WBG tomorrow for trolling us mercilessly?
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
March 24 2012 21:48 GMT
#719
On March 25 2012 06:37 GreYMisT wrote:

Also aldeeran just saying X is scum, and coloring my name red does not make it so. if it did mafia would be a lot easier.


Technically, I didn't even color your name red. What I did do was fail in not voting for you last night.

GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 24 2012 21:50 GMT
#720
On March 25 2012 06:48 Alderan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 06:37 GreYMisT wrote:

Also aldeeran just saying X is scum, and coloring my name red does not make it so. if it did mafia would be a lot easier.


Technically, I didn't even color your name red. What I did do was fail in not voting for you last night.



Just cutting it off at the pass as it were.

Why am i scum again?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM894
TKL 389
TaKeTV 347
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 894
TKL 389
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 164
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 90
JuggernautJason28
EmSc Tv 23
MindelVK 19
Nathanias 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 118
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1577
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3896
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo439
ArmadaUGS156
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr42
shahzam31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 23
EmSc2Tv 23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix12
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.