• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6683 users

Werewolves Invade Teamliquid II - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 All
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 22 2012 19:16 GMT
#681
Good job Palmar <3
GG everyone. I liked this setup.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 22 2012 19:19 GMT
#682
I had a lot of fun too. Thanks to Ciry and WBG for the hosting, I'm sure it must be a ton of work for a PM game <3
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 22 2012 20:01 GMT
#683
GG guys. I kinda gave up this one but it was still fun, thanks to my scumbuddies for making it fun to be scum
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 22 2012 20:17 GMT
#684
Awesome game. GG everyone. This game was pretty fun at the end, even town was very lazy and sheep status. Well done Palmar, good job breaking your meta, haha.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 22 2012 20:49 GMT
#685
Agreed, amazing game. @palmar that was a genius play. Totally deserved that.

@prplhz I was absolutely positive you were going to lynch me Day 2. 100% sure.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
February 22 2012 22:08 GMT
#686
On February 23 2012 01:01 syllogism wrote:
prplhz: probulous was the godfather; he played well because he scanned scum every night and clearly knew what was going on


♥ syllo

I didn't think Mattchew was scum when I scanned him so that was a mistake but I did pick Palmar day 2 and Lanaia day 3. Unfortunately they were on the same team. It was a hard role to play because I had to scum hunt but try and stay alive. Palmar played this like a pro. I think once both BH and layabout were shot town was already facing a major battle. The only person who was town and could stand up to Palmar with any credibility was Prpl and he got shot that night. The rest of town was far too passive and sheepy to ever put together a convincing case.

Thanks guys it was fun, though I think I will stick to minis.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
February 22 2012 23:28 GMT
#687
The D2 hunt orders were filled in in reverse order. XD
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 23 2012 06:23 GMT
#688
What did Palmar do to become confirmed town?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 23 2012 10:52 GMT
#689
this was my very first mafia game I ever played, and it was really fun. Unfortunately I failed at the endgame, I wish I had the time to be in irc as well. Perhaps I might have been able to convince blue that I was town.

I'm very impressed with the play of Palmar. The way he was able to make people believe and how he was the topic of many discussions without saying much was incredible.

I'll surely stand more on my own feet in my next game. I know now better what to look out for. Big thanks to prplhz here who helped me along in PMs (I got one of his famous "ice breaker" PMs as well) until he got shot.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
February 23 2012 13:00 GMT
#690
goddamn it, I said early on in the scum QT that Palmar was almost certainly scum..... grrrr. Well played.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 23 2012 13:04 GMT
#691
On February 23 2012 15:23 Kenpachi wrote:
What did Palmar do to become confirmed town?

nothing.. but you knew that.. hence why we killed you
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 23 2012 15:41 GMT
#692
On February 23 2012 22:00 froggynoddy wrote:
goddamn it, I said early on in the scum QT that Palmar was almost certainly scum..... grrrr. Well played.


Aaaah... he was our backup for so, sooooo long.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 23:50 GMT
#693
Bump!

I am completing the library entry for this and was wondering whether anyone wanted to put together some analysis for me. I'll add mine but it always better if we have multiple entries.

Thanks!
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 09 2012 10:17 GMT
#694
Probulous, I just looked at your post in the library, where you are preparing the entry for this game.

I noticed there is a question mark behind the results I received for my journalist checks on the night acts list. It's true that all checks returned townie to me (except for the Bluelights/Apprentice one). So I checked scum three nights in a row, but all returned townie because they had the wrong role, so to speak. (After getting the return on lanaya I even thought "well, that would be quite a coincidence if I checked two scums with the wrong role", which made me trust lanaya partially.

Also, Paperscraps should have never gotten a "scum" return on his dt check on ghost_403, as ghost was corrupted and can only be detected by journalists. (I guess that's why he "DERP")

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Prev 1 33 34 35 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
OSC
8h 10m
Replay Cast
8h 10m
OSC
21h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.