• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6085 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 80 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 31 2012 23:12 GMT
#641
On February 01 2012 07:49 Refallen wrote:
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.


Don't worry your play otherwise this game has been exemplary-- one minor error in a history of solid play can be overlooked.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2012 23:31 GMT
#642
On February 01 2012 08:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 07:49 Refallen wrote:
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.


Don't worry your play otherwise this game has been exemplary-- one minor error in a history of solid play can be overlooked.

If you're scum. You scum BH?

I'll be back late tonight. Have fun with me.
Life can only kill you once.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 31 2012 23:32 GMT
#643
That sentence coming from Blazinghand is so... hypocritical? wrong? ironic? dunno

Get better v7!
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 31 2012 23:51 GMT
#644
Wait do you guys not actually understand me. Refallen has played like dicks this game, all game, and is continuing to play like dicks. That sentence is SARCASTIC. Refallen is SCUM, trying hard NOT to contribute, and as always, I will be pushing to lynch him.

Like, what sane person actually thinks Refallen's play this game could be characterized as "exemplary"?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 00:08:45
February 01 2012 00:01 GMT
#645
Day 3

[image loading]


Have you started thinking with portals? Local scientists from the LR (Liquidia Researchatorium) apparently have. Basing their studies on the popular game “Portal 2”, LR says they have taken a major step forward in what they dub “Rift Technology.”

“We certainly have a long ways to go” Comments the head Director of the project, “But this is a really exciting time for us here.”

When asked about what they hope to achieve,the Director responded: “If our calculations are correct, there are limitless possibilities, from energy production, to matter transport, and even to potential time travel, though at the moment that is just theory. What we have right now is the very real goal of transporting matter through space great distances. the applications are boundless.

“As always at the LR, safety is our number one concern. As you can see behind me we have constructed a rather large device I have dubbed the Destabilization Engine. We use this in conjunction with some other instruments to destabilize the Rift, so it can be shut down in the case of an emergency.”

Admits all the chaos from recent events, it is great to know that Liquidia is focused on moving forward, and bettering man kind. This is TLNN: Where the news comes to YOU




It is now Day 3! the day ends on Friday, Feb 03 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 01 2012 00:05 GMT
#646
Well, at least the mafia is as ass-confused as we have been. But if I'm sure of one thing, it's this:

##Vote: Refallen
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 01 2012 00:36 GMT
#647
Well, I certainly didn't see that coming.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 01 2012 00:42 GMT
#648
Well, now we lynch Cwave to follow bum's last wish or what?

BH, can you re-link your case on Refallen please?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 01 2012 00:47 GMT
#649
On January 31 2012 02:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 20:04 Refallen wrote:
On January 30 2012 19:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 30 2012 19:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 30 2012 19:21 Lanaia wrote:
I'll disclose if I'm forced to.


._. this is a really dumb post

cwave is a moron, but this was dumb.


EBWOP never mind I think I misread you in the post before this.


Nope, I'm pretty sure it was a dumb post.

BH, what do you think about the bumatlarge wagon?


Your chief case against bumatlarge is this post:

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 21:38 Refallen wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I feel really retarded right now. Real life has been a continual bitch and things keep popping up, and I feel like I have acted very irresponsibly by joining this game.

So, to try and salve my guilty conscious a bit, here's a case on bumatlarge.

On January 26 2012 17:26 bumatlarge wrote:
I've always been a fan of not saying who I think is town, and just saying who I think is scum. I think that's what radfield is trying to say.

I do agree with meapak, that one glaring middle section in radfield's post is suspicious, I think it's more of him over-emphasizing his point to a degree that he actual talks about the exact strat he is trying to prevent. I think the major offender is this: "We need to ensure this does not happen. Therefore I propose that NO ONE call anyone else town. Players are either scummy, very scummy, definitely scum, OR not scum. That is all. If you think someone is almost for sure town, you still just have to call them 'not scum'."

It makes the whole warning completely void when you push that, rather then simply not discussing your town reads.


Ok, so right off the bat, he buddies Meapak in trying to lynch Radfield, by claiming that he's breadcrumbing...

but he breadcrumbs
I don't see anyway I could hint that I'm scum without townies seeing it, or that townies could just fake?


here too,

Then when radfield calls him out on it,

Well maybe it is a hidden breadcrumb for me not to get shot, and I'm not scum? Your move kaiba.


What is this? He actually claims that he is breadcrumbing, and the reason for that is so that he "dosen't get shot"? Does this not scream I AM SLEEPER AGENT DON'T SHOOT ME to you? It does for me.

Then he pushes Radfield over and over again over that little 'not scum' part of the plan, and Radfield is lynched and turned blue.

Meh it's radfield's fault

Didn't realize how close I came to actually getting lynched.


Or maybe it's because you among many was tunneling him over a case which never really grew from the first point of Radfield establishing a "not scum" term to describe townies.

Really regret missing out on the timetable for the game and having to vote in less than a min when I woke up and checked the thread, and so just throwing my vote on Radfield not having read like 10 pages of the thread. That was just terrible by me.


I feel like this is a relatively think case. I do think that this is better-stated than the case on bum was during D1, and I am no longer convinced of his innocence.

that being said, that's the only post of substance you've made. Previously was just you derping up D1 and after that is you talking to your scumbuddy redFFin code, followed by some poorly phrased "pressure" on redFF and some random questions for me and Lanaia.

I challenge anyone, anyone at all, to look at Refallen's post and tell me that this is a guy trying to help out the town:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=303792&user=100667&user=100667

he's done nothing helpful. he's communicated with his scumbuddy redFF. he's asked some random questions. He's made an acceptable case against Bum, but hasn't pushed it.

So uh what's he doing? this, ladies and gentlemen, is a skilled lurker. Refallen is gradually building up his post count and his interactions without actually helping the town. Look how carefully crafted his posts are to be unhelpful while seeming useful.

Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 11:29 Refallen wrote:
But what made you think BH was scum at the first place and why has things changed, Lanaia?

And does no one else want to lynch bum?


You call that pushing a case?

you call that pressure?

No, I think it's obvious. Refallen is scum. Just LOOK AT HIS FILTER. SEE THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELVES. How am I like the only guy who realizes this. this should be an easy one guys




Prob needs some updating but here she is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 01 2012 00:53 GMT
#650
Refallenl's glorious posting history since I made my case yesterday:
On January 31 2012 13:41 Refallen wrote:
Yeah jackal tomorrow.
And Lanaia I don't know wtf you're smoking I said I don't think you or BH are scum.

On February 01 2012 07:49 Refallen wrote:
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.



._.

So uh yeah this guy is scum can we lynch him already
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 01 2012 01:06 GMT
#651
You guys: wow now that I pay attention Refallen is obvious scum. You're quite smart Blazinghand.

Me: why thank you! I'm glad you appreciate this.

You guys: Yes, here, we will help lynch him today rather than lynching various blues and townies.

Me: That's very thoughtful of you.

You guys: Well it's the least we can do given how intelligent, witty, and sexy you are. What would we do without you? You're just so cool.

Me: Thanks!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 01 2012 01:15 GMT
#652
WTF blazinghand. "You guys: Well it's the least we can do given how intelligent, witty, and sexy you are. What would we do without you? You're just so cool." <--- made me laugh far too hard.

Anyhow, we can lynch refallen.

alsoi'msadimissedmy1000thpost.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 01:48 GMT
#653
you really think we were talking in code?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 01:48 GMT
#654
lets lynch Jackal
##Vote Jackal
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 01:48 GMT
#655
I'll make a case at some point but it shouldn't be needed
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 01 2012 01:50 GMT
#656
On February 01 2012 10:48 redFF wrote:
you really think we were talking in code?


Best case scenario, Refallen's actions there are null read, but he's still a guy who's contributed nothing and basically been actively unhelpful all game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 01:50 GMT
#657
Admits all the chaos from recent events, it is great to know that Liquidia is focused on moving forward, and bettering man kind. This is TLNN: Where the news comes to YOU

*Amidst

Destabilization Engine
Is this game relevant?

I refuse to believe that that Radfield wagon was all town. It was too terrible. I'm fine with either a Jackal or Scamp lynch today. Cwave and Blazinghad get a pass on derpiness, will look at them once both of the previous people I mentioned are dead.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 01:50 GMT
#658
On February 01 2012 10:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 10:48 redFF wrote:
you really think we were talking in code?


Best case scenario, Refallen's actions there are null read, but he's still a guy who's contributed nothing and basically been actively unhelpful all game.

As opposed to your spearheading of the excellent radfield day 1 lynch.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
February 01 2012 01:54 GMT
#659
On February 01 2012 10:50 redFF wrote:

Show nested quote +
Destabilization Engine
Is this game relevant?

No, not to this game...
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 01 2012 01:55 GMT
#660
On February 01 2012 10:50 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 10:50 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 01 2012 10:48 redFF wrote:
you really think we were talking in code?


Best case scenario, Refallen's actions there are null read, but he's still a guy who's contributed nothing and basically been actively unhelpful all game.

As opposed to your spearheading of the excellent radfield day 1 lynch.


Ah yes you're right I basically made the case against radfield, and pushed him all day, and definitely wasn't trying to push someone else or something and had my hand forced to go for him instead of bum. Your characterization of my actions is accurate as usual.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM782
TKL 343
TaKeTV 281
IndyStarCraft 197
BRAT_OK 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 679
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 197
ProTech148
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 108
UpATreeSC 82
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 904
EffOrt 566
Mini 560
ggaemo 173
firebathero 142
White-Ra 59
Barracks 51
910 50
Shinee 48
Hyun 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 39
Killer 25
Bale 25
Trap 20
ToSsGirL 17
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4455
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1044
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2860
singsing1639
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt607
ArmadaUGS158
C9.Mang0128
Dewaltoss56
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile116
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.