• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 308

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 306 307 308 309 310 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Drem903
Profile Joined November 2010
United States100 Posts
November 27 2011 16:44 GMT
#6141
Sign me up for the NA tourney: Drem.903
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
November 27 2011 16:50 GMT
#6142
On November 27 2011 15:57 BioSC wrote:
[image loading]
Now that I have your attention away from dissecting the latest episode:

Team Liquid First Ever US Bronycraft Tournament!

Many well known names in this thread have done their part in this fandom. GaryOak was the baller who gave Day[9] his Fluttershy, Cane (Alyear) Helped create the first ever Mare-A-Thon, and GMarshal created the very thread that spams the general forum with love and tolerance™. Now, I wish to make my own stamp upon this fandom, at least in the small sub-section here at Team Liquid. Many people have expressed interest in a brony Starcraft 2 Tournament, and I am here to deliver! This will be my first tournament, so please be gentle!

What: The first ever Brony Tournament!
A for fun tournament for bronies with bronies... and CASTED by bronies! I offer my rusty, rusty starcraft 2 casting skills and my stream so that even if people don't wish to play in the tournament, or get knocked out of the tournament can watch and cheer on their favorite TL brony! I plan on running a double elimination tournament, best of 1 series until the finals at Bo3, with a losers bracket and everything!

When: I plan on hosting it this coming Saturday, after ponies of course, as to give as many people as possible the chance to sign up and participate of those that want to.

Whom: You all, of course! All I ask is that if you wish to participate, have a US Bnet account and post your in game Screen Name along with Friend Code so that I can get a list going. To get things started, I will be the first to sign up! Bio.576!

Where: My stream/Battle.net! My stream will be located at www.twitch.tv/Bio_HoN!

Why: Why not? Ok, a better reason: Because Starcraft is awesome, even if we all aren't pros like Hero or TLO, and playing starcraft is pretty much the reason why we are here, no? Alright, alright, here's another incentive. Whomever wins the first ever TL US BronyCraft Tournament will be allowed to have in their signature that they WON the first ever TL US BronyCraft Tournament! Ok, that's pretty much all I can offer right now. I'm a pretty poor guy, so hopefully bragging rights is good enough for you guys to join up. =D

Thanks for reading this post guys, and I hope all of you will show up this weekend to at least watch me embarrass myself at starcraft! I will primarily use the IRC channel as a means of organization for this, so if you feel like playing, and haven't already joined the IRC, please do so with the amazing guidelines from Alyear (Cane) to join #tlponies. I will try to stream as many games as I can, and if there are any others who are willing to help out with streaming (I'm looking at YOU Rael!) please let me know! Hopefully this goes as smoothly as possible, though with small tournies like this, its bound to be rough the first go around. I just hope for a fun day of playing Starcraft 2 and Ponies, just like most of you here!

PS: I will post my ACTUAL review of the latest episode later, since a lot of you are discussing it, and I like discussing pony psych! =D

PPS: Please submit your Name/code by THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1ST if you wish to play! So I have time to make brackets and stuff!



thats unfortunate. Like i said earlier. I wanted to to organize a tournament with a (pony related) prize, tournament infrastructre, casting, hd streams, vods etc. i got the concept nearly finished and was planning to do it this saturday. I will cancel my tournament then. good luck.
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
Ventil
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden414 Posts
November 27 2011 17:07 GMT
#6143
On November 28 2011 00:25 Aylear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 23:56 Ventil wrote:
[image loading]
This was my cheerful at Dreamhack. Had several people asking me if I drew it myself, and many people took pictures of it. I even think I got TLO's aproval :D


Oh whoa, that is freakin' sweet! Damn, now I wish we had more crowd shots like at MLG. Spotting the Fluttershy at MLG was fun. Seeing that at DreamHack would have been glorious.

TLO probably loved it if he saw it.

Oh thank you so much :D
Yeah, Sheth and TLO was casting while I held it up, and they both saw it and lold :D
Made it all worth it ^_^
Twitter: @VeNtiLSC
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 17:22:38
November 27 2011 17:21 GMT
#6144
Endry, his is a NA tournament while you can still do a Euro tourny. You have a lot to organize as well, so let this one run first while you are in the planning stages. Have yours on the next weekend for the Europeans.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
November 27 2011 18:28 GMT
#6145
Hey, Endrey, you can possibly guest cast the one next Saturday right? If you are up for it! I think that would be pretty awesome.

Also, my ID

Kevin.189

GypsyBeast
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada630 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 18:56:20
November 27 2011 18:44 GMT
#6146
awwww yah singing up for the tourny

Rainbowdash.597
:D
Ya? Well ill BM you harder! Another win in 10 seconds flat! -Rainbow Dash playing SC2.
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 18:48:05
November 27 2011 18:47 GMT
#6147
On November 28 2011 02:21 Crisium wrote:
Endry, his is a NA tournament while you can still do a Euro tourny. You have a lot to organize as well, so let this one run first while you are in the planning stages. Have yours on the next weekend for the Europeans.



well it was supposed to be on NA servers anyway - only because im from EU it doesnt automaticly mean i have to do eu only tours ...i was talking about it for a while now here in the thread and on irc - so a little heads up and a little communication wouldnt have been a big deal


This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
November 27 2011 18:58 GMT
#6148
On November 28 2011 03:47 Special Endrey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 02:21 Crisium wrote:
Endry, his is a NA tournament while you can still do a Euro tourny. You have a lot to organize as well, so let this one run first while you are in the planning stages. Have yours on the next weekend for the Europeans.



well it was supposed to be on NA servers anyway - only because im from EU it doesnt automaticly mean i have to do eu only tours ...i was talking about it for a while now here in the thread and on irc - so a little heads up and a little communication wouldnt have been a big deal




Hmm, maybe you guys can work together on creating the tournament, I know it must be a lot of work to do so two people would ease up the load.
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
November 27 2011 19:00 GMT
#6149
Sign me up: Servant.954
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
November 27 2011 19:06 GMT
#6150
On November 28 2011 03:47 Special Endrey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 02:21 Crisium wrote:
Endry, his is a NA tournament while you can still do a Euro tourny. You have a lot to organize as well, so let this one run first while you are in the planning stages. Have yours on the next weekend for the Europeans.



well it was supposed to be on NA servers anyway - only because im from EU it doesnt automaticly mean i have to do eu only tours ...i was talking about it for a while now here in the thread and on irc - so a little heads up and a little communication wouldnt have been a big deal




Oh dear... The last thing I wanted to do was to step on anyone's toes with this. I would be more than ok with doing a combo thing with you, if you are ok with it! It honestly just slipped through that you wanted to do one, my apologies.

Apology ponies:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Bio - Breaking it down
Chibithor
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil514 Posts
November 27 2011 19:09 GMT
#6151
On November 28 2011 03:47 Special Endrey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 02:21 Crisium wrote:
Endry, his is a NA tournament while you can still do a Euro tourny. You have a lot to organize as well, so let this one run first while you are in the planning stages. Have yours on the next weekend for the Europeans.



well it was supposed to be on NA servers anyway - only because im from EU it doesnt automaticly mean i have to do eu only tours ...i was talking about it for a while now here in the thread and on irc - so a little heads up and a little communication wouldnt have been a big deal



I'm up for an EU tournament, for what it counts.
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 20:13:24
November 27 2011 20:12 GMT
#6152
For the record, BioSC did ask around if someone was already organizing a tourney, and we thought the one you were doing was going to be EU only, Endrey.
Chaman Jyash
Profile Joined September 2011
United States107 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 20:40:33
November 27 2011 20:34 GMT
#6153
On November 28 2011 05:12 JeosAdn wrote:
For the record, BioSC did ask around if someone was already organizing a tourney, and we thought the one you were doing was going to be EU only, Endrey.

^This.
Take some scoots!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

EDIT: In other words do not scrap your tourny Endrey! Keep doing what you're doing.
“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 21:44:04
November 27 2011 21:42 GMT
#6154
OK, so I finally watched the new episode: + Show Spoiler +
...and I pretty much have to echo a lot of the feelings expressed a few pages back. Though RD was being a dick, the rest of the mane6 were being dicks as well, presumably to teach her a lesson. Not cool, imo. Being a dick isn't a good idea until a number of other things have been tried. Also, pony tech wtf? There could surely have been better ways to show off the various problems that would need solving... Oh well, it was still enjoyable, just not on the level of previous s2 episodes.


Also: I may be up for a few games on EU if anything gets going, but not quite right now...

Edit: Have some awesomely shaded black/white Celestia:[image loading]
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
November 27 2011 21:44 GMT
#6155
On November 28 2011 01:50 Special Endrey wrote:
thats unfortunate. Like i said earlier. I wanted to to organize a tournament with a (pony related) prize, tournament infrastructre, casting, hd streams, vods etc. i got the concept nearly finished and was planning to do it this saturday. I will cancel my tournament then. good luck.

I can understand how you feel, but please do not scrap your tournament, it sounds like it'd have been incredibly awesome, and BioSC has told us on IRC how terribly he feels about forgetting about you. I hope you guys can work something out. =/
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 27 2011 21:56 GMT
#6156
On November 28 2011 06:44 Squarewalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 01:50 Special Endrey wrote:
thats unfortunate. Like i said earlier. I wanted to to organize a tournament with a (pony related) prize, tournament infrastructre, casting, hd streams, vods etc. i got the concept nearly finished and was planning to do it this saturday. I will cancel my tournament then. good luck.

I can understand how you feel, but please do not scrap your tournament, it sounds like it'd have been incredibly awesome, and BioSC has told us on IRC how terribly he feels about forgetting about you. I hope you guys can work something out. =/


I'm echoing this! Please don't scrap your tourney, Endrey. It would be awesome to have you do all that stuff, and I guarantee you it would be massively appreciated by everypony here. BioSC feels really bad for getting in the way of this and I hope you guys can work it out somehow.

Please?



[image loading]
TL+ Member
DeCim
Profile Joined November 2011
United States26 Posts
November 27 2011 21:58 GMT
#6157
BronyCraft next weekend? And I have off for once? Holy crap. I might actually be able to do this! :D

DeCim.324
[<+Camail> we are all new to dnd <+Camail> especiall decim <+Camail> "oh I jsut realized wat at-will means" <+Camail> >_> <+Camail> pls <+Catties> sorc shooting crossbow bolts <+Camail> SORC SHOOTING CROSSBOW BOLTS <+xDeCim> ^^
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
November 27 2011 22:08 GMT
#6158
I dont know what my schedule is this weekend but depending I might be able to help one of the tournaments, I"ll know what it is tonight though.
Tuthur
Profile Joined July 2010
France985 Posts
November 27 2011 22:15 GMT
#6159
I wish there was an EU tourney too
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 22:21:15
November 27 2011 22:20 GMT
#6160
On November 28 2011 06:56 Aylear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 06:44 Squarewalker wrote:
On November 28 2011 01:50 Special Endrey wrote:
thats unfortunate. Like i said earlier. I wanted to to organize a tournament with a (pony related) prize, tournament infrastructre, casting, hd streams, vods etc. i got the concept nearly finished and was planning to do it this saturday. I will cancel my tournament then. good luck.

I can understand how you feel, but please do not scrap your tournament, it sounds like it'd have been incredibly awesome, and BioSC has told us on IRC how terribly he feels about forgetting about you. I hope you guys can work something out. =/


I'm echoing this! Please don't scrap your tourney, Endrey. It would be awesome to have you do all that stuff, and I guarantee you it would be massively appreciated by everypony here. BioSC feels really bad for getting in the way of this and I hope you guys can work it out somehow.

Please?



[image loading]


I think that picture breaks any realistic cutebility scale implemented so far. I really don't think anything should be that cute. That is also why i quoted it without spoilering, i simply had no choice.
Prev 1 306 307 308 309 310 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech154
RuFF_SC2 95
Nina 87
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20717
Calm 2554
Mini 164
Dewaltoss 109
firebathero 95
soO 54
Bale 32
PianO 15
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever119
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift2456
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1171
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu892
Other Games
summit1g3731
FrodaN1680
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck333
B2W.Neo318
ToD240
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr108
RotterdaM97
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Shiphtur541
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 41m
Replay Cast
2h 26m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.