• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9174 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 290

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 288 289 290 291 292 405 Next
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 16:32:53
December 06 2011 16:31 GMT
#5781
It's rare to see nitty trolling me. It's actually more meaningful and I do appreciate it. <3
I like to ninja stuffs.
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
December 06 2011 18:38 GMT
#5782
On December 06 2011 23:50 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 05:03 kesrith wrote:
On December 06 2011 04:46 xusam wrote:
Lol I had no idea UB friends with map glitchers lol, I want to censor out kes's name and post these in the UB FB group cuz it's too funny. kes pro ninja.

Don't do it. The same guy glitched a map for us.


Lol don't worry kes, I won't interfere with your glitched maps. Also I might end up getting kicked out of UB anyways cuz everytime I post something in the FB UB group regarding hacked equips or taking advantage of hacks, some of the UB guys get all defensive and starts saying how I'm stirring up drama or what not.

Why can't people just be mature and honest.

If you have a hacked/duped.equip then just be honest about it. Who gives a fuck? It's just a game, why do people need to lie?

I know I've never tsk'd tsk'd at anyone for hacking (other than hackers that steal peoples stuff), have I?

I respect open and honest friendships even if it's through a game.

Anyways, a least you guys don't take me the wrong way.

Sorry I just had to vent .

Btw naonao, please just check to see if you got hacked again cuz I saw a psb and vss in a hacker shop sold. I'm probably just being paranoid.

Hacked AGAIN? :< The PSB he's got is the one you gave me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 06 2011 18:56 GMT
#5783
Poor gummy
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 06 2011 19:18 GMT
#5784
Man, that xdanQ guy does so much dmg. he either has legit gear with like 250% luk... or has a 301attack or something. He was doing like 2-3x of what I do
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
December 06 2011 19:24 GMT
#5785
On December 07 2011 03:38 Gummy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 23:50 xusam wrote:
On December 06 2011 05:03 kesrith wrote:
On December 06 2011 04:46 xusam wrote:
Lol I had no idea UB friends with map glitchers lol, I want to censor out kes's name and post these in the UB FB group cuz it's too funny. kes pro ninja.

Don't do it. The same guy glitched a map for us.


Lol don't worry kes, I won't interfere with your glitched maps. Also I might end up getting kicked out of UB anyways cuz everytime I post something in the FB UB group regarding hacked equips or taking advantage of hacks, some of the UB guys get all defensive and starts saying how I'm stirring up drama or what not.

Why can't people just be mature and honest.

If you have a hacked/duped.equip then just be honest about it. Who gives a fuck? It's just a game, why do people need to lie?

I know I've never tsk'd tsk'd at anyone for hacking (other than hackers that steal peoples stuff), have I?

I respect open and honest friendships even if it's through a game.

Anyways, a least you guys don't take me the wrong way.

Sorry I just had to vent .

Btw naonao, please just check to see if you got hacked again cuz I saw a psb and vss in a hacker shop sold. I'm probably just being paranoid.

Hacked AGAIN? :< The PSB he's got is the one you gave me!

I buy you new psb, won't leave you hanging like that, noob hacker left billions on my acnt
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 06 2011 19:33 GMT
#5786
Yo naonao, did you really get hacked? I know indirectly the guy that bought it through my hackers sources, want me to try to get it back?

I wanted to confirm it really was the one gummy lent you before I try to get it back. I didn't want to lie and take someone else's psb. But if it's really gummy's then that's a different story.

Let me know, I'm going to try to get it back for free. Not fucking paying hackers for stealing our stuff!
I like to ninja stuffs.
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 19:39:47
December 06 2011 19:36 GMT
#5787
On December 07 2011 04:33 xusam wrote:
Yo naonao, did you really get hacked? I know indirectly the guy that bought it through my hackers sources, want me to try to get it back?

I wanted to confirm it really was the one gummy lent you before I try to get it back. I didn't want to lie and take someone else's psb. But if it's really gummy's then that's a different story.

Let me know, I'm going to try to get it back for free. Not fucking paying hackers for stealing our stuff!

Can you tell me the pot on the PSB? Gummies is 10atk 50mp 50mp, has no EE
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 19:44:40
December 06 2011 19:41 GMT
#5788
All I remember from the hacker shop was psb, 147atk, 1EE, 3L rare, +10atk, can't remember the other two lines, what got me was the vss in same shop, since you lent me your vss before, 15%str, 6%int, cuz I remember thinking I should lend them to ginas for int when you first lent them to me.

Edit: if gummy had no EE then it's not his. This one def had EE.
I like to ninja stuffs.
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
December 06 2011 19:45 GMT
#5789
On December 07 2011 04:41 xusam wrote:
All I remember from the hacker shop was psb, 147atk, 1EE, 3L rare, +10atk, can't remember the other two lines, what got me was the vss in same shop, since you lent me your vss before, 15%str, 6%int, cuz I remember thinking I should lend them to ginas for int when you first lent them to me.

Edit: if gummy had no EE then it's not his. This one def had EE.

Well either the hacker AEEed the psb, or its not the same. Were there 12% str, 8atk warrior goves there too?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:42:44
December 06 2011 19:47 GMT
#5790
Guild Event!!

So as I've been hinting and hyping for the past couple weeks, we will be holding guild events.
The poll turned out to be rather discouraging: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=280#5594

Here's what I propose:



1. Fund-A-Newb
December 15 2011 - December 31 2011

We had a couple new joiners in the past month, and I anticipate that we'll be getting a couple more. In order to help them catch up and play with us, we should give them a little start-up fund. This is separate from any individual help (you can help them more than this if you want by giving gear, grinding together on alt, etc.).

Conditions:
- must be a new joiner between November 1, 2011 and December 15, 2011.
- returning players from a long break may still sign up, but will be played on lower priority list
- limit: once per person (must verify with TL account)
- must stay "reasonably active" throughout.
- must reach at least lvl 100 before 11:59:59 PM, December 31, 2011, EST (yes, EST FTW). i'm sure this one is easy though.
- must not be banned (temp or perm) from TL when claiming the prize
- maximum of (#sponsors) * 2 participants

Prize:
- 20m + 10000*postcount, for a maximum of 50m. In other words, you get 20m base and 10k for every post you have on your TL account, for a maximum of 3k posts (anything greater than 3k posts will just be considered 3k).
- can be claimed any time before the event end date
- more advantageous if you claim it after you make a bunch of posts in TL -> make sure you post within TL's guidelines, we don't want you getting banned for spamming meaningless stuff

How To:
- sign up by posting here in the thread. I will update this post as people sign up.

Sponsor Information:
- you must be ready to pledge at least 100m. actual commitment is probably going to be lower than that.
- each sponsor will pay out the prize on a first-come basis, for a maximum of 2 payouts per sponsor.
- this means you could pay as little as 20,020,000 * 2 if you land 2 1-posters or as much as 50,000,000 * 2 if you land two 3k+ posters.

Sponsors List:
OpticalShot (OpShot1)
Yomi.Doom (CynicalJoker)
asLeep (terriblegear)
kesrith (Ke5rith)

Example of entry:
+ Show Spoiler +
OpticalShot:
Hi I'm a newb I joined November 11, 2011 and I want to participate in the event! =D
Hehehehehe xD *^^*
IGN: OpShot1
Thanks~

Participants List:
jtbem (jtbem) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=293#5844
kdgns (xPuppetearx) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=293#5851
igLeX (StorMTL) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=295#5885
BlindKill (BlindKill7) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=295#5890
kvincredible (DerpeHerp) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=295#5892
SwiftPeach (PeachTL) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=295#5893
Benjef (oOBenjef) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=295#5894
Roffles* (RofflesTL) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=290#5793
Kyuukyuu* (KyuukyuuTL) (pm)

* returning player



2. In-House SKPL Betting Game
December 13 2011 - December 31 2011

Last year people just bet individually on games. This year... we'll do it systematically, with a larger prize pool.

Sign-Up Details:
- must contain your in-game name because it's hard for me to keep track of everyone
- one entry per person
- guess the winner of each match, for all 16 matches. i'm doing this (instead of guess-it-day-by-day basis) so that it's easier to keep track.
+ Show Spoiler [List of Matches] +
Source: Fomos Calendar
Dec 13: Samsung vs STX
Dec 14: SKT vs Woongjin
Dec 17: Airforce vs STX
Dec 17: Samsung vs SKT
Dec 18: Team 8 vs Woongjin
Dec 18: CJ vs KT
Dec 20: Airforce vs SKT
Dec 21: Samsung vs Team 8
Dec 24: Woongjin vs KT
Dec 24: Team 8 vs CJ
Dec 25: Airforce vs Samsung
Dec 25: STX vs SKT
Dec 27: Woongjin vs CJ
Dec 28: KT vs STX
Dec 31: SKT vs CJ
Dec 31: Woongjin vs Airforce

- you don't have to guess the score of each match, just guess the winner
- also don't forget to choose 3 champions: these 'champions' (players) will earn 1 point for each win in the Proleague in those 16 matches, regardless of the team's performance.
- one restriction on your champion picks: you may pick a MAXIMUM OF ONE between {Bisu, Stork, Flash, Jaedong}

Rules:
- must sign up fully with all necessary information, on time
- must sign up before December 13 2011 matches. remember that matches are in KST so you should sign up before December 12 to be safe. if you sign up after the first set of the first match on December 13 2011 starts, your entry will not be accepted.
- pick a winner for each match
- also pick 3 "champions" -> can be any player from any team, any race. However, you may only have MAXIMUM OF ONE from {Bisu, Stork, Flash, Jaedong}
- 1 point if the team you picked wins
- 1 point for every win your "champion" earns
- obviously the person with most points win
- in case of a tie (or ties), the prize pool will be split amongst the people tied for most points
- prize will be paid out after the final match of December 31, 2011
- Sponsors may participate for fun, but cannot claim the prize money(if one of the sponsors get most points, prize will go to a participant with second most points)
- you may edit your entry prior to December 12, 2011 if you change your mind.
- I will screenshot everyone's entry on December 12, 2011 to prevent cheating.
- if you cheat you will get caught and will be disqualified.

Prize:
- total amount depends on the number of sponsors
- will be paid to the person with the most points
- will be split if necessary
- to avoid the maple taxes and all that crap, will be paid directly from sponsor to winner once the event is over
- current prize pool: 500M
- winner will also have the right to change guild rank titles and guild messages between January 01 2012 and January 14 2012 (yes, two full weeks of guild titles and messages to your liking!)

Sponsors:
- are the best people ever
- must pledge 100M
- must have that 100M ready by December 31, 2011
- may participate, but may not win the prize money (still can win bragging rights!)

Sponsors List:
OpticalShot (OpShot1)
asLeep (terriblegear)
Yomi.Doom (CynicalJoker)
Tarias (LiquidTarias)
cape (Capeqt)

Example of entry:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm gunna win this yo.
Dec 13: Samsung vs STX
Dec 14: SKT vs Woongjin
Dec 17: Airforce vs STX
Dec 17: Samsung vs SKT
Dec 18: Team 8 vs Woongjin
Dec 18: CJ vs KT
Dec 20: Airforce vs SKT
Dec 21: Samsung vs Team 8
Dec 24: Woongjin vs KT
Dec 24: Team 8 vs CJ
Dec 25: Airforce vs Samsung
Dec 25: STX vs SKT
Dec 27: Woongjin vs CJ
Dec 28: KT vs STX
Dec 31: SKT vs CJ
Dec 31: Woongjin vs Airforce

Champions: Baby, Effort, Stork

that's right, SUCK IT SKT

Participants List:
OpticalShot http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=290#5796
naonao* http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=290#5797
Kyuukyuu http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=290#5799
Yomi.Doom http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=290#5800
Neos http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=291#5811
MrDudeMan http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=291#5813
kesrith* http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=291#5814
NinjoOb http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=291#5816
Nub4ever http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=291#5817
cape http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=291#5818
Nunger* http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=291#5819
Ame http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=292#5822
jtbem http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=293#5844
kdgns http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=293#5851
Daozzt http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=293#5857
Enderbantoo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=294#5872
asLeep http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=294#5873

* something is wrong or weird about your entry
[TLMS] REBOOT
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 06 2011 19:48 GMT
#5791
On December 07 2011 04:41 xusam wrote:
All I remember from the hacker shop was psb, 147atk, 1EE, 3L rare, +10atk, can't remember the other two lines, what got me was the vss in same shop, since you lent me your vss before, 15%str, 6%int, cuz I remember thinking I should lend them to ginas for int when you first lent them to me.

Edit: if gummy had no EE then it's not his. This one def had EE.

I AEE'd it for him when he finished scrolling it.
He also said it was 3L and had attack in the potentials so he was like yay.
Sigh...
[TLMS] REBOOT
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
December 06 2011 19:50 GMT
#5792
It was EEed? I didn't even notice lol
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 20:17:48
December 06 2011 19:54 GMT
#5793
Roffles (12880 posts):
Hi I'm a newb I joined December 4, 2011 and I want to participate in the event! =D
Hehehehehe xD *^^*
IGN: RofflesTL
Thanks~

+ Show Spoiler +
Me and nao are fuckin serious too.
God Bless
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 19:55:30
December 06 2011 19:54 GMT
#5794
On December 07 2011 04:50 naonao wrote:
It was EEed? I didn't even notice lol

Too much fat in your brain.
Edit: fuck you roffles
Edit Edit. fuck you nao
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
December 06 2011 19:54 GMT
#5795
Hi I'm a newb I joined November 11, 2011 and I want to participate in the event! =D
Hehehehehe xD *^^*
IGN: mlsdreavus
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 20:11:13
December 06 2011 19:57 GMT
#5796
My entry for event #2:

I'm gunna win this yo.

Dec 13: Samsung vs STX
Dec 14: SKT vs Woongjin
Dec 17: Airforce vs STX
Dec 17: Samsung vs SKT
Dec 18: Team 8 vs Woongjin
Dec 18: CJ vs KT
Dec 20: Airforce vs SKT
Dec 21: Samsung vs Team 8
Dec 24: Woongjin vs KT
Dec 24: Team 8 vs CJ
Dec 25: Airforce vs Samsung
Dec 25: STX vs SKT
Dec 27: Woongjin vs CJ
Dec 28: KT vs STX
Dec 31: SKT vs CJ
Dec 31: Woongjin vs Airforce

Champions: Baby, Effort, Stork

that's right, SUCK IT SKT
[TLMS] REBOOT
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 05:09:57
December 06 2011 20:02 GMT
#5797
Dec 13: Samsung vs STX
Dec 14: SKT vs Woongjin
Dec 17: Airforce vs STX
Dec 17: Samsung vs SKT
Dec 18: Team 8 vs Woongjin
Dec 18: CJ vs KT
Dec 20: Airforce vs SKT
Dec 21: Samsung vs Team 8
Dec 24: Woongjin vs KT
Dec 24: Team 8 vs CJ
Dec 25: Airforce vs Samsung
Dec 25: STX vs SKT
Dec 27: Woongjin vs CJ
Dec 28: KT vs STX
Dec 31: SKT vs CJ
Dec 31: Woongjin vs Airforce

Champions: Bisu, Best, Stork
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 06 2011 20:05 GMT
#5798
On December 07 2011 04:18 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Man, that xdanQ guy does so much dmg. he either has legit gear with like 250% luk... or has a 301attack or something. He was doing like 2-3x of what I do

Honestly Joker, I can no longer vouch for the legitimacy of UB members anymore. A lot of them are very secretive regarding their gear and gets super defensive when asked. She's actually the MS wife of Nate, ign BiiLCompton. That UB hero is always trying to put words into my mouth and making unnecessary drama between me and others in UB. I'm a nice guy but I probably would have his head between my knee and the ground if I ever ran into him IRL. Lol, so yea.
And I hope you know I don't judge people on how they play this game, just the lies that come out of peoples mouth. Lol.

On December 07 2011 04:45 naonao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 04:41 xusam wrote:
All I remember from the hacker shop was psb, 147atk, 1EE, 3L rare, +10atk, can't remember the other two lines, what got me was the vss in same shop, since you lent me your vss before, 15%str, 6%int, cuz I remember thinking I should lend them to ginas for int when you first lent them to me.

Edit: if gummy had no EE then it's not his. This one def had EE.

Well either the hacker AEEed the psb, or its not the same. Were there 12% str, 8atk warrior goves there too?


That I didn't see. I been browsing for cheap scrolled psb's lately so that stood out, and the vss was right below it.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 06 2011 20:45 GMT
#5799
Event #2 Entry for Kyuukyuu (who is saving his 5k post)

Dec 13: Samsung > STX
Dec 14: SKT > Woongjin
Dec 17: Airforce > STX
Dec 17: Samsung > SKT
Dec 18: Team 8 > Woongjin
Dec 18: CJ < KT
Dec 20: Airforce < SKT
Dec 21: Samsung > Team 8
Dec 24: Woongjin > KT
Dec 24: Team 8 < CJ
Dec 25: Airforce < Samsung
Dec 25: STX < SKT
Dec 27: Woongjin < CJ
Dec 28: KT < STX
Dec 31: SKT < CJ
Dec 31: Woongjin > Airforce

Champions: Effort, Zero, Killer
[TLMS] REBOOT
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 21:26:03
December 06 2011 20:47 GMT
#5800
BiiLCompton... I was browsing w8 for lulz and he's on there for sure not even hiding his username. Whatevs shit, I'd use a smirnoffred special if I had access to it lol.

Also, event 2
Dec 13: Samsung vs STX
Dec 14: SKT vs Woongjin
Dec 17: Airforce vs STX
Dec 17: Samsung vs SKT
Dec 18: Team 8 vs Woongjin
Dec 18: CJ vs KT
Dec 20: Airforce vs SKT
Dec 21: Samsung vs Team 8
Dec 24: Woongjin vs KT
Dec 24: Team 8 vs CJ
Dec 25: Airforce vs Samsung
Dec 25: STX vs SKT
Dec 27: Woongjin vs CJ
Dec 28: KT vs STX
Dec 31: SKT vs CJ
Dec 31: Woongjin vs Airforce

Champions: Flash, Effort, KILLER

Also, for part 1, the noobs I fund will have to level a bit higher, but will get more reward. Level to 120=50m guarenteed, 140=100m. Post count don't matter to me. This may seem like a lot, but it really isn't considering LHC after 110.

No returners for me unless they start new characters on a new account to reduce hacked chances *cough* nao *cough*
Prev 1 288 289 290 291 292 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 65
TKL 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5155
Bisu 2514
Soulkey 1632
Mini 530
EffOrt 507
Horang2 376
Larva 345
ggaemo 249
actioN 242
ZerO 222
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 114
Mind 95
sorry 82
hero 72
Shinee 68
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 62
Barracks 58
Pusan 58
Snow 51
Hyun 45
Bale 32
Trap 29
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
NaDa 14
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5722
qojqva2675
Dendi1270
420jenkins262
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3003
Fnx 724
x6flipin340
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes306
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1236
hiko1006
B2W.Neo452
DeMusliM293
XBOCT220
Livibee211
Liquid`VortiX199
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
WardiTV24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade613
Other Games
• Shiphtur436
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 6m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.