• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:50
CEST 23:50
KST 06:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8257 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 289

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 287 288 289 290 291 405 Next
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 05 2011 13:01 GMT
#5761
On December 05 2011 21:03 Loljke wrote:
And what can u advice to play now ? Aran, DrK or DB ?

Play whatever you want. Just look at mdm he is 14X but still big noob damage wise.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 05 2011 13:33 GMT
#5762
Ahh, I miss delayed Nexon service maintenance.
God Bless
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 05 2011 14:34 GMT
#5763
Isn't mdm level 168? So pro.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 05 2011 15:01 GMT
#5764
On December 05 2011 19:52 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 18:03 AUTA wrote:
everything in maple is so overpriced. im literally stuck on 5 characters at 150 cause i cant afford thier skillbooks

Yeah iam glad i got mw20/30 before they introduced mystery mastery books.


MMB ftw, I'll get a mw30 eventually. In the meantime I'm gonna make a small profit buying MMBs and stockpiling shitty books
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 05 2011 16:13 GMT
#5765
Unbreakable #1 Legit guild
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 05 2011 19:46 GMT
#5766
Lol I had no idea UB friends with map glitchers lol, I want to censor out kes's name and post these in the UB FB group cuz it's too funny. kes pro ninja.
I like to ninja stuffs.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 05 2011 20:03 GMT
#5767
On December 06 2011 04:46 xusam wrote:
Lol I had no idea UB friends with map glitchers lol, I want to censor out kes's name and post these in the UB FB group cuz it's too funny. kes pro ninja.

Don't do it. The same guy glitched a map for us.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 14:26:47
December 05 2011 20:12 GMT
#5768
TL don't shy away from hackers though. I'm not hating on the hacker, just ironic how "some" people (UB) claiming to be legit might not be as legit as they let on.

Edit: this why I love TL. Open and honest. Nothing to hide

I won't post kes's SS cuz I'm not looking to cause drama in UB.
Also thanks for not posting it up on basil or what not. Basil nubs can't handle civil discussions.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 20:25:28
December 05 2011 20:17 GMT
#5769
Hell yea, that glitch map so good. We use that glitcher from now on

HT tonight sam?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 05 2011 20:23 GMT
#5770
We all trained/leeched off glitched bearwolves at some point in time...
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 05 2011 20:33 GMT
#5771
Tbh, it's just a personal decision to take advantage of hacks or not. I just don't like liars.

From the first time I met you TL guys, there's always been lots of honesty. Trolling doesn't count as lying. But that's why I have lots of respect for everyone here.

Yep HT tonight! I probably be back from gym around 8pm est or 5pm pst maplestory server time.
I like to ninja stuffs.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 05 2011 20:35 GMT
#5772
On December 06 2011 05:12 xusam wrote:
TL don't shy away from hackers though. I'm not hating on the hacker, just ironic how "some" people (UB) claiming to be legit are not lol. I'm not reporting the hacker to nexon lol.

Edit: this why I love TL. Open and honest. Nothing to hide

The thing is our only way to contact him is through some bishop chick from UB.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 06 2011 00:58 GMT
#5773
On December 06 2011 05:23 OpticalShot wrote:
We all trained/leeched off glitched bearwolves at some point in time...

LOL op at the time I post this... you have 4242 posts... the meaning of life x2? Gonna b coming back... iono for how long but yeh. Also that glitchted map is nab. I've had a much better one :D
Dota 3hard5me
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
December 06 2011 02:45 GMT
#5774
On December 06 2011 09:58 Nub4ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 05:23 OpticalShot wrote:
We all trained/leeched off glitched bearwolves at some point in time...

LOL op at the time I post this... you have 4242 posts... the meaning of life x2? Gonna b coming back... iono for how long but yeh. Also that glitchted map is nab. I've had a much better one :D


I thought you couldnt use LHC because your computer sucked. Also you're the weakest in the guild now almost.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 06 2011 03:17 GMT
#5775
On December 06 2011 05:23 OpticalShot wrote:
We all trained/leeched off glitched bearwolves at some point in time...

NOT ME.
God Bless
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 04:31:32
December 06 2011 04:31 GMT
#5776
On December 06 2011 12:17 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 05:23 OpticalShot wrote:
We all trained/leeched off glitched bearwolves at some point in time...

NOT ME.

Wait. They fixed bearwolves in legit MS now? ...as in.... they attack?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
December 06 2011 07:53 GMT
#5777
On December 06 2011 13:31 Gummy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 12:17 Roffles wrote:
On December 06 2011 05:23 OpticalShot wrote:
We all trained/leeched off glitched bearwolves at some point in time...

NOT ME.

Wait. They fixed bearwolves in legit MS now? ...as in.... they attack?


Sup gummy
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 14:57:00
December 06 2011 14:50 GMT
#5778
On December 06 2011 05:03 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 04:46 xusam wrote:
Lol I had no idea UB friends with map glitchers lol, I want to censor out kes's name and post these in the UB FB group cuz it's too funny. kes pro ninja.

Don't do it. The same guy glitched a map for us.


Lol don't worry kes, I won't interfere with your glitched maps. Also I might end up getting kicked out of UB anyways cuz everytime I post something in the FB UB group regarding hacked equips or taking advantage of hacks, some of the UB guys get all defensive and starts saying how I'm stirring up drama or what not.

Why can't people just be mature and honest.

If you have a hacked/duped.equip then just be honest about it. Who gives a fuck? It's just a game, why do people need to lie?

I know I've never tsk'd tsk'd at anyone for hacking (other than hackers that steal peoples stuff), have I?

I respect open and honest friendships even if it's through a game.

Anyways, a least you guys don't take me the wrong way.

Sorry I just had to vent .

Btw naonao, please just check to see if you got hacked again cuz I saw a psb and vss in a hacker shop sold. I'm probably just being paranoid.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 16:17:55
December 06 2011 16:15 GMT
#5779
On December 06 2011 11:45 MrDudeMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 09:58 Nub4ever wrote:
On December 06 2011 05:23 OpticalShot wrote:
We all trained/leeched off glitched bearwolves at some point in time...

LOL op at the time I post this... you have 4242 posts... the meaning of life x2? Gonna b coming back... iono for how long but yeh. Also that glitchted map is nab. I've had a much better one :D


I thought you couldnt use LHC because your computer sucked. Also you're the weakest in the guild now almost.

NO! I shall become stronk! And with any luck I'll be able to LHC now without any issues....
/steals QQ's stuff... unless someone has alrdy?

Also an advantage on being weak? No point trying to hack meh lol!
Dota 3hard5me
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
December 06 2011 16:26 GMT
#5780
It's not that we're honest, we're just immoral people with no shame or decency keke.
No I'm never serious.
Prev 1 287 288 289 290 291 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 230
Nina 116
SteadfastSC 95
StarCraft: Brood War
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD53
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu816
Other Games
summit1g7376
Grubby2237
shahzam577
C9.Mang0135
Liquid`Ken5
PiGStarcraft4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 61
• Hinosc 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21371
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.