• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12166 users

[GCPL] Liquid vs Dignitas - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 37 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 04 2011 07:14 GMT
#561
On February 04 2011 16:13 Torpedo.Vegas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:04 iNcontroL wrote:
Guys...that...was...fucking....amazing.

Thanks to all that tuned in. I had so much fun casting that.

I'd love feedback about my casting as well. I am always striving to improve!!


Did great overall. The only bit of constructive criticism would be, and this could be personal taste, but in times when you may feel overwhelmed (Octo-select) don't be afraid to use the tab menu up top to check on more rudimentary things. Now you could have been doing this the entire time and I was just paying too much attention to the action. That data could even just be another source of talking points in more mellow times. Again, just a friendly suggestion. But very good overall, and would like to see more.


I was being followed by the camera of the guy streaming. Tabs not possible unless he selects them.

Otherwise thanks!
Torpedo.Vegas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1890 Posts
February 04 2011 07:15 GMT
#562
On February 04 2011 16:03 Parsistamon wrote:
Anyone up for some Octopus v. Gorilla fan art?


You cant do that. It grinds too close to Gracken vs. Gorllia lore. Even though the Gracken is more squid-like in nature....I dunno...its seems confusing for a newcomer to see the Gracken AND SelecTopus.
Squirrel_x360a
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia305 Posts
February 04 2011 07:16 GMT
#563
On February 04 2011 16:04 iNcontroL wrote:
Guys...that...was...fucking....amazing.

Thanks to all that tuned in. I had so much fun casting that.

I'd love feedback about my casting as well. I am always striving to improve!!


You have a great tournament cast that I enjoy. You are a top progamer so you actually know what the hell you are talking about (unlike some other shout casters) and you also have a great sense of humour that keeps the crowd entertained.

I was shocked you didnt participate in the EG clan war but two good things happened out of it, IdrA got an all-kill and the community got to see a great ace match commentated by two great casters.

To your casting partner, he did a great job as well. I really enjoy watching pro gamers casting events, as they just know what the hell they are talking about (ala Day[9]). And to be compared to him, means you must be doing a great job.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
February 04 2011 07:19 GMT
#564
On February 04 2011 16:10 gaston116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:03 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Microing vikings in lag is a fucking joke --

What did you think of SjoWs play?

Uhm, he played fine of course? Its not like I went into either game expecting anything else. Select played great, but its fucking annoying to play vs the way he plays when it lags this much. Its like, in perfect situations his playstyle is annoying to deal with, then you add lag and it makes you want to kill yourself.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Tomken
Profile Joined January 2010
Norway1144 Posts
February 04 2011 07:19 GMT
#565
.... ye recommended games where?
MBCGame HERO FIGHTING!!!~
Torpedo.Vegas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1890 Posts
February 04 2011 07:21 GMT
#566
On February 04 2011 16:19 Tomken wrote:
.... ye recommended games where?


All the above IMO. Especially the Ace.
Squirrel_x360a
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia305 Posts
February 04 2011 07:21 GMT
#567
On February 04 2011 16:19 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:10 gaston116 wrote:
On February 04 2011 16:03 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Microing vikings in lag is a fucking joke --

What did you think of SjoWs play?

Uhm, he played fine of course? Its not like I went into either game expecting anything else. Select played great, but its fucking annoying to play vs the way he plays when it lags this much. Its like, in perfect situations his playstyle is annoying to deal with, then you add lag and it makes you want to kill yourself.


Regardless of the lag, I think you played amazing. As a Terran it was great to watch a high class TvT, shows just how much there is to learn. Your tank push and constricting the map control of your opponent is great to learn from. Good luck in the next GSL season, do us all proud.
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-04 07:23:03
February 04 2011 07:22 GMT
#568
On February 04 2011 16:19 Tomken wrote:
.... ye recommended games where?


evrything past the first 2. might like the zvz too but it was kinda onesided. only teeler vs naniwa was a bad game.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
ccHaZaRd
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada1024 Posts
February 04 2011 07:23 GMT
#569
very nice games but jinro didn't look his best
Dingotrold
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark622 Posts
February 04 2011 07:23 GMT
#570
Yo the ace match was amazing ^_^
Soft is the blade that is the heart || 万歳!
Yusername
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden252 Posts
February 04 2011 07:24 GMT
#571
On February 04 2011 16:04 iNcontroL wrote:
Guys...that...was...fucking....amazing.

Thanks to all that tuned in. I had so much fun casting that.

I'd love feedback about my casting as well. I am always striving to improve!!

You most certainly don't even remember this, but I'm sorry for being rude to you several times earlier. You're a great caster and I love you. You also seem to enjoy casting alot, which makes listening to you even more enjoyable. Your humour is quite awesome, I always smile at your jokes.

Also, ypu have a super hot girlftiend. Keep it up, dude.
Ezze
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada934 Posts
February 04 2011 07:27 GMT
#572
On February 04 2011 16:10 gaston116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:03 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Microing vikings in lag is a fucking joke --

What did you think of SjoWs play?


Ouch man. But yea I kind of agree. I didn't see any lag issues in the first game. I would probably give some credit to SeleCT there Jinro instead of blaming the loss on lag.
Heavenly
Profile Joined January 2011
2172 Posts
February 04 2011 07:30 GMT
#573
On February 04 2011 16:27 Ezze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:10 gaston116 wrote:
On February 04 2011 16:03 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Microing vikings in lag is a fucking joke --

What did you think of SjoWs play?


Ouch man. But yea I kind of agree. I didn't see any lag issues in the first game. I would probably give some credit to SeleCT there Jinro instead of blaming the loss on lag.


He did give credit to SelecT, but look at how many units he had sniped off. The viking battles made a huge difference, and he had a massive advantage over SelecT when he set up the contain until it came down to micro. Jinro is fully justified in being upset over this IMO. Several times marines were just standing there getting hit by tanks, or vikings were getting picked off. Without vikings to give air superiority, that contain was destined to be picked apart.
"thx for all my fans i'm many lost but cheer for me .. i lost but so happy my power is fans i will good play this is promise my fans" - oGsMC
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-04 07:32:48
February 04 2011 07:30 GMT
#574
On February 04 2011 16:27 Ezze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:10 gaston116 wrote:
On February 04 2011 16:03 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Microing vikings in lag is a fucking joke --

What did you think of SjoWs play?


Ouch man. But yea I kind of agree. I didn't see any lag issues in the first game. I would probably give some credit to SeleCT there Jinro instead of blaming the loss on lag.

Lol, why do you think it took THREE scans to kill 1 banshee in the first game?

That doesnt mean I think they are bad, but theres just no way Im going to beat a player who is as good as me in this lag --

Im not gonna lie and say "oh the lag was fine", that doesnt mean they didnt play good and might very well have won anyways.

I can also mention that a big reason I won game 1 was because my hellions luckboxed and saw his dropship going out.

Making excuses sucks, it makes you look terrible but I m too frustrated to not bring it up. Yes, I knew it was gonna lag when I agreed to play but that doesnt change anything about how you feel after games like these.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Torpedo.Vegas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1890 Posts
February 04 2011 07:32 GMT
#575
On February 04 2011 16:27 Ezze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:10 gaston116 wrote:
On February 04 2011 16:03 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Microing vikings in lag is a fucking joke --

What did you think of SjoWs play?


Ouch man. But yea I kind of agree. I didn't see any lag issues in the first game. I would probably give some credit to SeleCT there Jinro instead of blaming the loss on lag.


Jinro won the first game and I agree, didn't see too much lag. But on Delta he started his lag countdown and the game stuttered there for a while. I think he did compliment both Select and Sjow in a previous post.
DarthKhan
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada166 Posts
February 04 2011 07:34 GMT
#576
Awesome series jinro, definately in my top 5 for sc2!

Oh and the use of yamato canon in game 1 was pure bliss, hopefully we can see more battlecruisers in more of your game
HOLY CHECK G.G.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-04 07:37:08
February 04 2011 07:35 GMT
#577
On February 04 2011 16:32 Torpedo.Vegas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:27 Ezze wrote:
On February 04 2011 16:10 gaston116 wrote:
On February 04 2011 16:03 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Microing vikings in lag is a fucking joke --

What did you think of SjoWs play?


Ouch man. But yea I kind of agree. I didn't see any lag issues in the first game. I would probably give some credit to SeleCT there Jinro instead of blaming the loss on lag.


Jinro won the first game and I agree, didn't see too much lag. But on Delta he started his lag countdown and the game stuttered there for a while. I think he did compliment both Select and Sjow in a previous post.

The first game was laggy too, I just got lucky to see all his drops and it eventually lead to a type of game that wasnt too lag affected, because the battles were mostly pretty big, but you can still see the lag fucking up everything macrowise in the beginning. But as I said, I had the luckiest start.

When I count-downed on delta my computer was literally frozen, or maybe my connection to the US server was just down or something, I didnt have a countdown screen I just couldnt click anywhere and nothign was moving -.- That was probably unrelated to the latency tho, and didnt actually have any impact other than making me worried Id disconnect.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
beat farm
Profile Joined October 2010
United States478 Posts
February 04 2011 07:36 GMT
#578
did you have lag in the game vs sjow?
Ezze
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada934 Posts
February 04 2011 07:37 GMT
#579
On February 04 2011 16:30 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 16:27 Ezze wrote:
On February 04 2011 16:10 gaston116 wrote:
On February 04 2011 16:03 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Microing vikings in lag is a fucking joke --

What did you think of SjoWs play?


Ouch man. But yea I kind of agree. I didn't see any lag issues in the first game. I would probably give some credit to SeleCT there Jinro instead of blaming the loss on lag.

Lol, why do you think it took THREE scans to kill 1 banshee in the first game?

That doesnt mean I think they are bad, but theres just no way Im going to beat a player who is as good as me in this lag --

Im not gonna lie and say "oh the lag was fine", that doesnt mean they didnt play good and might very well have won anyways.

I can also mention that a big reason I won game 1 was because my hellions luckboxed and saw his dropship going out.

Making excuses sucks, it makes you look terrible but I m too frustrated to not bring it up. Yes, I knew it was gonna lag when I agreed to play but that doesnt change anything about how you feel after games like these.


Ok, fair enough. I didn't mean to add to your frustration. I think you both played excellent and it was one of the best games I've ever watched so thank you for that!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-04 07:40:52
February 04 2011 07:40 GMT
#580
On February 04 2011 16:36 beat farm wrote:
did you have lag in the game vs sjow?

Of course, I have 1 sec latency in every single game on the US server... But its not like he could play on Korea, he would have like 2 second latency lol t.t

The lag wasnt a big part in that game tho, it cost me an extra scan because its hard to micro vikings when it lags so his banshee escaped, but he won because 1) I made a banshee instead of a raven because I thought hed stop making banshees, so that cost me 3 depots, 2) I was looking away from my army which got caught unsieged at the watch tower.

If that hadnt happened, I think the game was still reasonably even with sjow slightly ahead (I was ahead in scvs and he didnt have siege mode, but he had a 3rd and stim researched).
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings68
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta17
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9058
GuemChi 835
Artosis 804
Rain 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3473
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1756
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0443
Livibee367
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 52
• Sammyuel 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1440
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur583
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.