• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8914 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 280

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 278 279 280 281 282 405 Next
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 14 2011 20:24 GMT
#5581
Giving our thread a good bump - because I can! hahaha
Sam = too rich.
Rest of us = not rich.
My range is noob. Sam laughs at it. I cry at it. Joker still envies it.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
November 14 2011 20:26 GMT
#5582
Cubes prz. Only need like 2k more cubes to catch up with sam
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
November 14 2011 21:13 GMT
#5583
So... game didn't give me my viscious hammer... madface D:<
Dota 3hard5me
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 14 2011 21:26 GMT
#5584
Anyone sign up for that advanced sales letter thingy? I want to know when the cubes will be on sale without the hassle of giving Nexon permission to spam my inbox (and this assumes one of you are willing to make the sacrifice) =D
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
November 15 2011 00:31 GMT
#5585
lol OP, I'm definitely not rich. I'm just fortunate enough to meet nice people like you guys as well as nice people in UB, who help me out. I was noob before I met you guys in demethos.

Also I read on Southperry Eos said he wrote some script that will auto update the list once nexon sends the list to his email. With that said, best bet is to just check Southperry which you recommended in the opening post.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 15 2011 13:51 GMT
#5586
Blader real bad at JQ, but I salute to his determination.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
November 15 2011 13:55 GMT
#5587
JQ too easy unless it's your first time
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 15 2011 21:26 GMT
#5588
So is Blader done his JQ? We should go do Zak later tonight.
[TLMS] REBOOT
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
November 16 2011 07:53 GMT
#5589
On November 13 2011 12:54 xusam wrote:
finally I have something good...

[image loading]

Why is there 1 scroll slot left? and can it be hammered? There is so much more potential there sam.
Fiel
Profile Joined March 2010
United States587 Posts
November 16 2011 12:14 GMT
#5590
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself over here. I'm Fiel from Southperry.net and I do all of the extractions for them. I also happen to be a big BW/SC2 fan, so I also post over here as well.

If you have an extraction request or suggestion, feel free to PM me on TL or SP.

Ciao.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 16 2011 12:17 GMT
#5591
On November 16 2011 21:14 Fiel wrote:
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself over here. I'm Fiel from Southperry.net and I do all of the extractions for them. I also happen to be a big BW/SC2 fan, so I also post over here as well.

If you have an extraction request or suggestion, feel free to PM me on TL or SP.

Ciao.

Cool =D
I think Sam checks Southperry the most diligently out of this group here.
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 13:37:27
November 16 2011 13:08 GMT
#5592
On November 16 2011 16:53 naonao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2011 12:54 xusam wrote:
finally I have something good...

[image loading]

Why is there 1 scroll slot left? and can it be hammered? There is so much more potential there sam.


hi naonao, you mean potential to go down to zero atk lol, I'm not lucky like you. That's why I locked it for a year so I don't accidentally get stupid and chaos it down to zero atk.
I like to ninja stuffs.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 13:15:56
November 16 2011 13:09 GMT
#5593
On November 16 2011 21:17 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 21:14 Fiel wrote:
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself over here. I'm Fiel from Southperry.net and I do all of the extractions for them. I also happen to be a big BW/SC2 fan, so I also post over here as well.

If you have an extraction request or suggestion, feel free to PM me on TL or SP.

Ciao.

Cool =D
I think Sam checks Southperry the most diligently out of this group here.


Cuz Southperry and Fiel are awesome!!!! They get things done before they are asked to, much like TL, but unlike nexon haha.

Edit: Damn I double posted like a noob cuz I just woke up.

On November 16 2011 21:14 Fiel wrote:
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself over here. I'm Fiel from Southperry.net and I do all of the extractions for them. I also happen to be a big BW/SC2 fan, so I also post over here as well.

If you have an extraction request or suggestion, feel free to PM me on TL or SP.

Ciao.


Hi Fiel. Thanks for all the good work.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 16:11:45
November 16 2011 17:05 GMT
#5594
So I thought of starting a guild event to 1) help the current generation of players and 2) promote new joiners, especially for winter break. I am willing to fund ~500m to this, and I'm looking for more sponsors (rich people like joker, sam, maybe terrible, and dirk if he's back active).

Updated with Polls:

1) straight up leveling: the person who gains the most levels on a single character between now and year end (12/31) gets 200m or something like that, a large meso lump sum prize.
Poll: Event based on leveling/grinding dedication.

Meh, maybe (7)
 
54%

Willing to sponsor/fund (3)
 
23%

Not interested (2)
 
15%

Interested in participating (1)
 
8%

13 total votes

Your vote: Event based on leveling/grinding dedication.

(Vote): Interested in participating
(Vote): Meh, maybe
(Vote): Not interested
(Vote): Willing to sponsor/fund



2) funding a newb: for any new joiners between now and year end, and active for at least a month after year end (1/31), we fund 20m + postcount*5000 (Lord help us if Kona joins) at the end of event (1/31).
Poll: Event for funding new joiners

Willing to sponsor/fund (6)
 
46%

Meh, maybe (4)
 
31%

Interested in participating (3)
 
23%

Not interested (0)
 
0%

13 total votes

Your vote: Event for funding new joiners

(Vote): Interested in participating
(Vote): Meh, maybe
(Vote): Not interested
(Vote): Willing to sponsor/fund



3) funny/cool/whatever screenshots/videos: we haven't had any new screenshots/videos for a while. I guess we'll all be judges or something.
Poll: Screenshots / Videos event!

Meh, maybe (5)
 
56%

Willing to sponsor/fund (2)
 
22%

Interested in participating (1)
 
11%

Not interested (1)
 
11%

9 total votes

Your vote: Screenshots / Videos event!

(Vote): Interested in participating
(Vote): Meh, maybe
(Vote): Not interested
(Vote): Willing to sponsor/fund



4) JQ race: we all race JQ (probably NOT zak jq because some low level ppl won't be able to do it) and winners gets moneyz (I won't be participating since I need to get up to the top first to see who's the winner).
Poll: JQ race event

Not interested (5)
 
50%

Meh, maybe (2)
 
20%

Willing to sponsor/fund (2)
 
20%

Interested in participating (1)
 
10%

10 total votes

Your vote: JQ race event

(Vote): Interested in participating
(Vote): Meh, maybe
(Vote): Not interested
(Vote): Willing to sponsor/fund



5) SCBW/SC2 tournaments - but these have kind of failed in the past, with people at varying skill levels, so I'd like to avoid this.
Poll: In-house SCBW/SC2 tournies

Interested in participating (4)
 
36%

Meh, maybe (3)
 
27%

Not interested (3)
 
27%

Willing to sponsor/fund (1)
 
9%

11 total votes

Your vote: In-house SCBW/SC2 tournies

(Vote): Interested in participating
(Vote): Meh, maybe
(Vote): Not interested
(Vote): Willing to sponsor/fund



Any more ideas? Feedback? =)
If we're doing any of the above or more, we should finalize by 11/31 and start at 12/1 to give people enough time to join/participate.
[TLMS] REBOOT
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
November 16 2011 18:11 GMT
#5595
Ops man... c'mon...

Why did you have to think of such an awesome idea...
If I do start playing MS again, I will feel bad because I won't spend enough time studying.
If I don't start playing MS again, I'll feel bad cause I'm missing all the fun...

Seriously though, cool idea! Just don't have the time...
TLMS
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
November 16 2011 18:45 GMT
#5596
I poor bro, I'll fund ~200-400m depending on how my money making goes.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
November 16 2011 18:55 GMT
#5597
I'm not rich in mesos... but I can take people on HT runs now that I can solo it easily.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 03:19:50
November 16 2011 21:38 GMT
#5598
oh what, take me i need htp lol

edit: HT deaded, real easy,
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
November 17 2011 15:54 GMT
#5599
K GRINDING GAME I GOT DIS... :O
Dota 3hard5me
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 17 2011 16:13 GMT
#5600
Added polls to the event ideas, feel free to make further suggestions on refining existing ones or new ones!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 278 279 280 281 282 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 610
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings45
CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko349
OGKoka 208
Rex 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45508
Calm 3743
Shuttle 1716
Bisu 1040
FanTaSy 611
firebathero 356
Hyuk 319
Soma 298
Zeus 287
Stork 277
[ Show more ]
actioN 250
Mini 161
Rush 151
Soulkey 132
Light 122
Mong 121
EffOrt 121
Last 104
Snow 87
ZerO 76
Dewaltoss 70
Pusan 67
Barracks 40
NotJumperer 38
Bale 36
Sea.KH 35
Shine 34
Killer 33
Shinee 33
Free 31
Noble 30
ToSsGirL 29
Yoon 29
hero 25
Sharp 23
JYJ 22
Aegong 16
HiyA 16
sorry 16
yabsab 16
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5570
Dendi212
League of Legends
JimRising 295
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1407
shoxiejesuss616
kRYSTAL_48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns33898
singsing1885
B2W.Neo413
crisheroes253
DeMusliM178
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick517
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 24m
OSC
10h 39m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.