• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:55
CEST 13:55
KST 20:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8221 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 282

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 280 281 282 283 284 405 Next
Censor
Profile Joined March 2011
United States122 Posts
November 19 2011 17:11 GMT
#5621
Ign: CensorOP
Fantasy | Hydra | Flash
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
November 19 2011 19:21 GMT
#5622
If you can survive for 70minutes at HT then I can take you to loot. If only I was pro merch like the rest of you guys I'd be able to kill HT in half the time.

[image loading]
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
November 19 2011 19:44 GMT
#5623
i dont want to think how many elixirs thatd take...
Dota 3hard5me
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
November 20 2011 00:38 GMT
#5624
I'm just trying to get into this game, why is this community so unfriendly?
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
November 20 2011 01:10 GMT
#5625
Found out today that castle golems don't fight back. Should be some pretty OP exp
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 20 2011 02:06 GMT
#5626
On November 20 2011 09:38 Demoninja wrote:
I'm just trying to get into this game, why is this community so unfriendly?

feg.
couldn't even get a ring mule to lvl80 in time lolol
[TLMS] REBOOT
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
November 20 2011 16:39 GMT
#5627
On November 20 2011 09:38 Demoninja wrote:
I'm just trying to get into this game, why is this community so unfriendly?

because you're a nub.
krayzy
Profile Joined August 2011
Belgium66 Posts
November 20 2011 17:18 GMT
#5628
On November 21 2011 01:39 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 09:38 Demoninja wrote:
I'm just trying to get into this game, why is this community so unfriendly?

because you're a nub.


And you seem a retard for making a comment like that. The guy is trying it out and wants some help, what's wrong with that?
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 20 2011 17:23 GMT
#5629
lol OTO trolling success
[TLMS] REBOOT
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 20 2011 17:41 GMT
#5630
On November 21 2011 02:18 krayzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 01:39 kesrith wrote:
On November 20 2011 09:38 Demoninja wrote:
I'm just trying to get into this game, why is this community so unfriendly?

because you're a nub.


And you seem a retard for making a comment like that. The guy is trying it out and wants some help, what's wrong with that?

lol
God Bless
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-20 17:45:50
November 20 2011 17:44 GMT
#5631
On November 21 2011 02:18 krayzy wrote:
And you seem a retard for making a comment like that. The guy is trying it out and wants some help, what's wrong with that?

Looks like you are a noob too.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
November 20 2011 17:54 GMT
#5632
Haha, can't believe someone actually fell for that troll:D
Go big, or go home!
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
November 20 2011 22:49 GMT
#5633
trololol too good
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
November 21 2011 00:23 GMT
#5634
On November 21 2011 02:18 krayzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 01:39 kesrith wrote:
On November 20 2011 09:38 Demoninja wrote:
I'm just trying to get into this game, why is this community so unfriendly?

because you're a nub.


And you seem a retard for making a comment like that. The guy is trying it out and wants some help, what's wrong with that?

welcome to tlms
Translator:3
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
November 21 2011 00:29 GMT
#5635
Do I count as a new player?
jtbem
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1404 Posts
November 21 2011 00:30 GMT
#5636
so I'm gonna start playing again, i have a lvl 111 sin thats naked with a zhelm someone help me out!
aka Sowelulol
Ame
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 12:34:59
November 21 2011 06:49 GMT
#5637
K. Planning on pulling an allnighter tomorrow. Reason I bring this up is that I will very likely finish my project before the sun rises. I believe I'll be starting up MS again at that point.

I would give the usual 'what does TL need to fill out ranks', but there seems to be a 'play whatever you think you will have fun with' idea going on. For the sake of my old times, I'm going to be rolling Assassin (there isn't any actual 'rolling' anymore is there). Since dexless doesn't exist anymore, should I just be going 2/3 or 1/4 for dex/luk? Assuming I stick with the character, can sins actually help in bossing (I hear that sins are no longer the go to class for dps), or do they just get lolol oneshotted?

Is TL in need of a specific profession/craft? Mining seems obvious choice for Assassins. Craft can be whatever?

*edit

I'm a liar. It's going to be a coin flip between Bandit and Assassin. I forgot how much I hated ammo stacks.

*edit2

Gnilgrez, bandit wannabe, is live.
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
November 21 2011 09:12 GMT
#5638
is flash jump a beginner skill yet
zerg da beast breh
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
November 21 2011 09:28 GMT
#5639
On November 21 2011 15:49 Ame wrote:
K. Planning on pulling an allnighter tomorrow. Reason I bring this up is that I will very likely finish my project before the sun rises. I believe I'll be starting up MS again at that point.

I would give the usual 'what does TL need to fill out ranks', but there seems to be a 'play whatever you think you will have fun with' idea going on. For the sake of my old times, I'm going to be rolling Assassin (there isn't any actual 'rolling' anymore is there). Since dexless doesn't exist anymore, should I just be going 2/3 or 1/4 for dex/luk? Assuming I stick with the character, can sins actually help in bossing (I hear that sins are no longer the go to class for dps), or do they just get lolol oneshotted?

Is TL in need of a specific profession/craft? Mining seems obvious choice for Assassins. Craft can be whatever?

*edit

I'm a liar. It's going to be a coin flip between Bandit and Assassin. I forgot how much I hated ammo stacks.


If you actually expect to invest time into this game (get to >140, make actual bank, etc), cap dex <50. It'll suck before you get rich, but you'll thank me later.

If you're just a casual player, it doesn't really matter as much, just cap as low as funding allow. Probably ~70 mark (at level 120).

Other classes do more boss DPS nowadays, but sin dps isn't that bad. Oneshotting isn't that big of an issue until HT, but by then, you should be rich enough for hb rentals or other forms of mitigation
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
November 21 2011 15:06 GMT
#5640
Sin DPS is one of the lowest out of the range dps classes. My dex cap is 65, since I did that when I was poor. And yes, ammo stacks suck massively. I carry 16 sets of stars and never have use space =\. All this has a possibility to change when KMS releases the thief and pirate remakes, but at this point in time, there's really no reason to roll sin over bowman or marksman.
Prev 1 280 281 282 283 284 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1094
WardiTV431
OGKoka 134
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11270
StarCastTV_EN295
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
OGKoka 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13582
Bisu 4904
FanTaSy 3839
Shuttle 1724
Jaedong 1477
BeSt 956
actioN 734
EffOrt 593
Horang2 473
Larva 267
[ Show more ]
Leta 262
Zeus 253
Mind 109
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
JYJ 82
Sexy 80
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 64
sorry 60
ToSsGirL 55
Killer 45
Shinee 45
Sea.KH 44
sSak 36
Bale 31
soO 25
Free 24
Aegong 21
HiyA 15
Sacsri 9
yabsab 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi646
XaKoH 355
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo547
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax214
Livibee137
dupreeh110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 5m
Replay Cast
11h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.