• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:27
CEST 07:27
KST 14:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 283

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 405 Next
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
November 21 2011 20:16 GMT
#5641
Lol new korean patch lets dark knights hit twice with the sacrifice skill. Sacrifice damage decrease from 700% to 400%, but I'm still hitting damage cap with 400%, which means 2m total damage lol. I can't wait until GMS gets it!!!
I like to ninja stuffs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
November 21 2011 22:10 GMT
#5642
Real broken. I wanna know the Theif/Pirate Remake
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
November 21 2011 22:15 GMT
#5643
Imba no skill class.
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
November 22 2011 13:37 GMT
#5644
So the guy that's been hacking everyone has multiple characters. The one we know of is called satan (same guy that hacked tarias, and a bunch of other nice people in the game). It has also come to my attention that another one of his characters is deebo, which is the guy joker bought his gloves from. Oh the irony! This is why it's a risk to buy from hackers, cuz there's a big difference from degenerates that hack other people's accounts and people like nao who harmlessly use BT.

I'm usually on top of who's who in this game but I just found out this info. Joker had asked me before he bought his gloves and at the time I didn't know either, so I'm partly to blame. So yea, I just hate these type of hackers so if you feel the same way it's better to stay away from people who steal other people's stuff.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 22 2011 13:43 GMT
#5645
Ha! I told him that deebo is a hacker and that he should not up his offer because hackers are usually eager to sell (to get rid of goods to just stock up on meso). Oh well, all of us who wear the 27att vss have essentially (and indirectly) supported a hacker in a some way or another.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
November 22 2011 17:18 GMT
#5646
All of us who have perfect weapons/gear from GM scrolls have most likely supported a hacker in some way or another as well. I don't care about hackers no more lol, if I get hacked, I'm done. If hackers mess up the economy, I'ma find some way to profit off it lol.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 21:13:19
November 22 2011 21:03 GMT
#5647
On November 23 2011 02:18 Yomi.Doom wrote:
All of us who have perfect weapons/gear from GM scrolls have most likely supported a hacker in some way or another as well. I don't care about hackers no more lol, if I get hacked, I'm done. If hackers mess up the economy, I'ma find some way to profit off it lol.

I don't think the above post even pertains to deebo because hackers come in different kinds. Nowhere in the above post do you mention anything about hackers that hack other people's accounts for their own gain. I don't mind buying from hackers that dupe white scrolls or GM scrolls. I even don't mind buying from hackers that bot for drops. Where I draw the line are hackers that hack other people's accounts and steal people's items. There is also a difference between profiting off the economy and profiting off of other people's demise. I for one would not KNOWINGLY buy equipment that was stolen from someone else's account. It's just a matter of morals.

On November 22 2011 22:43 OpticalShot wrote:
Ha! I told him that deebo is a hacker and that he should not up his offer because hackers are usually eager to sell (to get rid of goods to just stock up on meso).

At the time we knew deebo was a hacker but we didn't know he was the hacker satan that hacks other people's accounts.
Even hackers are categorized as good and bad depending on the person behind the screen.

On November 22 2011 22:43 OpticalShot wrote:
Oh well, all of us who wear the 27att vss have essentially (and indirectly) supported a hacker in a some way or another.

Dupers only hurt the maplestory economy. However. they don't take AWAY people's items. They only make the value of items go down. I compare it to when people DL music and share it so that everyone can have the songs as opposed to if they went to your home and took all your CD's and music so that they can have it but you can't.
I like to ninja stuffs.
cape
Profile Joined May 2010
United States142 Posts
November 23 2011 00:07 GMT
#5648
On November 23 2011 02:18 Yomi.Doom wrote:
All of us who have perfect weapons/gear from GM scrolls have most likely supported a hacker in some way or another as well. I don't care about hackers no more lol, if I get hacked, I'm done. If hackers mess up the economy, I'ma find some way to profit off it lol.

My sword is 100% legit.


Also, which is going to be more broken, Mercedes or Demon Hunter? Need to know what to pick.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
November 23 2011 00:30 GMT
#5649
Its like comparing a BM to a Hero.

Mercedes being the BM and Demon Slayer being the Hero.

Same advantages and disadvantages basically.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 23 2011 12:35 GMT
#5650
Derp, exceeded my internet bandwidth for month of November. I'm going to stay off games as much as possible until December, goodbye until then~
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
November 23 2011 17:29 GMT
#5651
But But But...I need a lvl 100+ item extractor!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 23 2011 17:33 GMT
#5652
On November 24 2011 02:29 Nunger wrote:
But But But...I need a lvl 100+ item extractor!

You need crystals? I'll quickly drop you a stack if I see you on lol.

I'm probably still going to play like 5-10mins a day to do the daily event quests and stuff, just not going to be long-time grinding, bossing, or leaving my shop on overnight.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
November 23 2011 20:02 GMT
#5653
Well, if you check this in the next half an hour I'll be online, but I'm a bit over all nighters lately, not enough sleep...
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
November 23 2011 21:14 GMT
#5654
On November 23 2011 21:35 OpticalShot wrote:
Derp, exceeded my internet bandwidth for month of November. I'm going to stay off games as much as possible until December, goodbye until then~


If you didn't download all the gay pron then you wouldn't be over your bandwidth.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Ame
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
November 23 2011 21:57 GMT
#5655
On November 23 2011 21:35 OpticalShot wrote:
Derp, exceeded my internet bandwidth for month of November. I'm going to stay off games as much as possible until December, goodbye until then~


But but, now who am I going to stalk for an invite T__T
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 00:53:08
November 24 2011 00:35 GMT
#5656
Stalk terriblegear, I'm probably the only other semi-active JR and I'm not really playing this week unless the black friday deals drag me online. Are there good daily event quests right now? or just the regular junk?

Edit: wtf no one told me about cube sale. Good thing it's from 23rd-29th so I can wait till I get back from break.
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
November 24 2011 05:30 GMT
#5657
[image loading]

I know, I need to hammer, pot and cube it, but 20k range, woo! :D
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
November 24 2011 05:38 GMT
#5658
UGHHHH sooo jelly D:
Dota 3hard5me
Halym
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada157 Posts
November 24 2011 09:59 GMT
#5659
Posting to say i'm back, for anybody who cares (HurricaneTL you still play?!)

Furyborn, wild hunter. :D
Furyborn | TL Maplestory DOWNS TEAM HWAITING | http://www.twitch.tv/valarius
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 24 2011 14:40 GMT
#5660
nice bow nunger
dam everyone catching up to my range
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech127
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g13399
Sick205
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1133
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 33m
Replay Cast
17h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.