• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9140 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 37 Next All
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 30 2012 07:27 GMT
#501
Bass before you come and lecture me, it really isn't about Milton don't worry
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
June 30 2012 16:38 GMT
#502
We're not allowed to post anything substantial at night?
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2012 16:44 GMT
#503
On June 30 2012 15:32 Keirathi wrote:
Maybe a bit premature, but is no-lynch possible in this setup at all? Say we get a unanimous no-lynch vote, can we end the day early?


You may all vote for a no-lynch, but it would still take 48 hours
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 30 2012 17:02 GMT
#504
On July 01 2012 01:44 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 15:32 Keirathi wrote:
Maybe a bit premature, but is no-lynch possible in this setup at all? Say we get a unanimous no-lynch vote, can we end the day early?


You may all vote for a no-lynch, but it would still take 48 hours


Ok Keraithi why would you want that
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 30 2012 17:32 GMT
#505
Because with 8 players left, if we mislynch, the game is over, barring a doc save (which we don't even know if we have a doc).

8 people left: if we lynch a townie (5/8 chance), then mafia kills a townie, that leaves us at 6 people with 3 mafia. Game over.

If we no-lynch at 8 players: mafia kills an extra townie, but we are at 7 players now. 3/7 chance to get mafia, rather than 3/8.

My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 30 2012 17:46 GMT
#506
EBWOP: Not sure if I made that super clear. Town always has better voting odds on days with an odd number of people compared to days with an even number of people.

I can explain more if necessary.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 01 2012 00:00 GMT
#507
With 2 minutes left until night ends, I would like to propose a policy for the town to discuss. I'm doing it now because of the fact that it is possible I will be killed tonight, and want to have the chance to express it in the case of that eventuality; my last will and testament of sorts. If I don't die, I am fully willing to explain in more details my plan tomorrow, but I would like to lay out the basics now.

All of this is with the assumption that there isn't a doc save tonight. If there is, then disregard everything I'm saying now, and we can discuss things tomorrow.

1) We no-lynch tomorrow, unless there is very, very, VERY solid evidence against someone. I don't mean hunches. I mean nearly concrete evidence. I listed in my previous post why this is beneficial, and it gives us another night of blue roles, if we have any.

2) Assuming we do no-lynch tomorrow, I propose that on the following night, everyone claims their role (and results, if applicable) absolutely as close as possible to the following night ending, preferably with just minutes or seconds to spare, so we don't give the mafia time to change their kill/role targets.. The following day will be do-or-die, so there's no point in holding back information at that point. We HAVE to get it right.

I hope everyone at least gives my proposal some serious thought and discussion. I 100% believe its the best course of action for the town if we want to have any chance of winning the game.

P.S: If this post is out of line or against the rules, I sincerely apologize. I couldn't find anything against it in the rules post, and I pm'd kitaman but didn't get a response before it was time to post. I saw nRgMonk ask, but no response as well.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2012 00:02 GMT
#508
Daypost incoming
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-01 00:10:06
July 01 2012 00:09 GMT
#509
Day Three

[image loading]


The mafia team has stolen the flavor text!
$1 Million bounty for its return.

MiltonKram the vanilla townie has been killed.

You have 48 hours to decide the next lynch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Esspen
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia29 Posts
July 01 2012 00:13 GMT
#510
I'm confused, why would mafia kill somebody we suspected of being mafia? Wtf?
No Quote..
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 01 2012 00:16 GMT
#511
Okay, so no Doc save.

##Vote: No-Lynch
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 01 2012 00:18 GMT
#512
On July 01 2012 09:13 Esspen wrote:
I'm confused, why would mafia kill somebody we suspected of being mafia? Wtf?


Well, answering that requires that we understand what the scum were thinking. We don't, so all we can do is drive ourselves into a state of paranoia trying to metagame the people who know more than us.

The best thing we can do is try to find the case where Milton being dead is beneficial to the scum. Look at his discussions, look at his thought process, look at other people's thought processes about him. Time to dive into the filters and start trying to piece things together, IMO.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 01 2012 00:19 GMT
#513
EBWOP: GG, Milton. Here's a virtual moment of silence.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
July 01 2012 00:19 GMT
#514
P.S: If this post is out of line or against the rules, I sincerely apologize. I couldn't find anything against it in the rules post, and I pm'd kitaman but didn't get a response before it was time to post. I saw nRgMonk ask, but no response as well.

You really butchered my name.
Moderator
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 01 2012 00:27 GMT
#515
On July 01 2012 09:19 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
P.S: If this post is out of line or against the rules, I sincerely apologize. I couldn't find anything against it in the rules post, and I pm'd kitaman but didn't get a response before it was time to post. I saw nRgMonk ask, but no response as well.

You really butchered my name.


Haha, I apologize. I noticed it after I had already posted, but it seems a bit of a waste to double-post just to fix it. It was obvious who I was talking about
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 01 2012 00:30 GMT
#516
Milton calls Keirathi scummy. Which was something Vivax also thought before the OMGUS against me exploded into a rather unfortunate shitstorm. + Show Spoiler +

On June 30 2012 07:59 Miltonkram wrote:
Keirathi, the question doesn't come down to "what does town lose if player X is telling the truth." It comes down to who you think is scum. The fact that you acknowledge that there is a decent case against him but you does not reflect well on your alignment. Here is why I'm voting Vivax over JingleHell: Vivax's play has been incredibly scummy, JingleHell's has not. It's that simple.


On June 30 2012 08:02 Miltonkram wrote:
EBWOP: "The fact that you acknowledge that there is a decent case against him but you don't vote for him does not reflect well on your alignment."



Keirathi, of course, was right in the thick of a lot of the hot points of that mess, and now he's trying to discuss policy when we're in a world of trouble numerically.

Milton's other suspicion mentioned at one point...
On June 29 2012 10:20 Miltonkram wrote:

What do you think of dNa's reasoning for his Esspen vote? Pretty scummy right?


Bear in mind, even though yesterday went terribly, Milton was one of the few people really trying to consider the cases, and look at alternatives even after it started exploding.

This isn't even a read, this is ONLY Milton's last couple of times saying someone looked scummy, which gives us a place to start looking. After the debacle, I'm going to be as methodical as possible to avoid a town loss because of another OMGUS shouting match.

These are only highlights, please read filters and help with this, the last thing we want is for scum to poke and prod us into a horrid bandwagon.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 01 2012 00:34 GMT
#517
On July 01 2012 09:30 JingleHell wrote:

Keirathi, of course, was right in the thick of a lot of the hot points of that mess, and now he's trying to discuss policy when we're in a world of trouble numerically.



Not sure if you realize it, but my policy discussion was *BECAUSE* of the numerical trouble we are in.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
July 01 2012 00:38 GMT
#518
Am I allowed to use my staff powers to help with this game?
Moderator
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 01 2012 00:40 GMT
#519
On July 01 2012 09:34 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 09:30 JingleHell wrote:

Keirathi, of course, was right in the thick of a lot of the hot points of that mess, and now he's trying to discuss policy when we're in a world of trouble numerically.



Not sure if you realize it, but my policy discussion was *BECAUSE* of the numerical trouble we are in.


I am aware of that. There's a reason I'm trying to advocate caution, because I agree with that much of what you said. I was just giving us a starting point based on the question of why Milton would be the scum's target. It seemed like leaving the extra consideration out wouldn't help, so I made sure to put a heavy disclaimer on my post instead.

The last thing I want is a shouting match again, I just want us to start breaking down posting, working on filters, and "why did Milton die" seemed like a good place to start.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 01 2012 00:47 GMT
#520
On July 01 2012 09:38 NrGmonk wrote:
Am I allowed to use my staff powers to help with this game?

You can only use features other users have access to, such as filters

User was warned for this post
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
TaKeTV 16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 285
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 59
TKL 34
Codebar 28
Rex 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1480
Shuttle 1264
EffOrt 600
BeSt 478
Mini 343
ggaemo 328
Stork 278
firebathero 201
Light 194
Rush 137
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Barracks 86
Zeus 61
Killer 54
910 54
Shine 49
Shinee 46
Hyun 45
sorry 44
Mong 42
ToSsGirL 26
soO 25
Aegong 25
Bale 24
Sexy 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4149
Dendi2096
BananaSlamJamma403
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 690
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes549
Other Games
singsing2097
Liquid`RaSZi1799
hiko1259
B2W.Neo954
Lowko352
Liquid`VortiX247
Sick176
ArmadaUGS166
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream538
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile130
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2316
• Jankos2130
• TFBlade793
Other Games
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 59m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.