• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:35
CEST 14:35
KST 21:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7989 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 229

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 243 Next
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 10 2013 19:41 GMT
#4561
Cephiro, what should I do with this item?

And to all those saying that I "claimed scum", you need to look at any of my scum games.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 10 2013 19:50 GMT
#4562
On September 10 2013 21:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So if everyone gets roleblocked tonight Zentor has effectively claimed scum.


1) I already said that I roleblocked myself. There is no motivation to lie about something like this as scum or town and then use the ability, since it will get my lynched instantly; so rest assured I won't be roleblocking anybody tonight.

2) It's clearly a pro-town ability.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 20:26 GMT
#4563
On September 11 2013 04:41 MrZentor wrote:
Cephiro, what should I do with this item?


Use it or lose it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 10 2013 20:31 GMT
#4564
I am not sure Zentor is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 10 2013 21:04 GMT
#4565
That means a lot to me.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 21:19 GMT
#4566
On September 11 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure Zentor is scum.


re-read his stuff inbetween him being crushed and the lynchpost.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 10 2013 21:35 GMT
#4567
On September 11 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure Zentor is scum.

I actually agree with this -_-
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 10 2013 21:41 GMT
#4568
Just so you guys know, the day post will be late because neither GreY nor I can be here at the deadline. The day post will probably be an hour or two late.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 21:56 GMT
#4569
On September 11 2013 06:35 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure Zentor is scum.

I actually agree with this -_-


But erm... you crushed him? I mean, yeah it didn't work... but you thought it would, right?

Could you or rayn like, explain this change of heart?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 10 2013 22:00 GMT
#4570
On September 11 2013 06:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 06:35 HiroPro wrote:
On September 11 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure Zentor is scum.

I actually agree with this -_-


But erm... you crushed him? I mean, yeah it didn't work... but you thought it would, right?

Could you or rayn like, explain this change of heart?

I crushed him because Cephiro knew a lot more about Zentor than I did and he seemed very sure. Also he had a plan.

Thing is Im not sure if Zentor actually knows as much about what's happening/Ceph's role as Cephiro seems to think -_-
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 22:02 GMT
#4571
On September 11 2013 07:00 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 06:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 11 2013 06:35 HiroPro wrote:
On September 11 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure Zentor is scum.

I actually agree with this -_-


But erm... you crushed him? I mean, yeah it didn't work... but you thought it would, right?

Could you or rayn like, explain this change of heart?

I crushed him because Cephiro knew a lot more about Zentor than I did and he seemed very sure. Also he had a plan.

Thing is Im not sure if Zentor actually knows as much about what's happening/Ceph's role as Cephiro seems to think -_-


What did cephiro know about zentor that you did not? And what has zentor done in the time between you typing ##crush zentor. and now, to change your mind?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 10 2013 22:59 GMT
#4572
Stutters and cakepie, hopefully you both sent in shots on bum.

Kill scum before 3Ps. Risen's claim sounds more legit than VE and WoS. Something was redacted, they're connected, and there are clearly things WoS didn't want everyone to know, despite claiming that he's neutral mcneutralface.

Zentor's role PM also looks fake, like he might just have the first ability or some form of that and then made stuff up. Can ask for powers or items? Can roleblock everyone? Questionable.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 10 2013 23:16 GMT
#4573
LMAO austin. I'm MOD CONFIRMED sir. I'll say that again.

MY ALIGNMENT IS CONFIRMED BY THE MODERATOR.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 10 2013 23:24 GMT
#4574
On September 11 2013 08:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
LMAO austin. I'm MOD CONFIRMED sir. I'll say that again.

MY ALIGNMENT IS CONFIRMED BY THE MODERATOR.

Lies.
LIES GOOD SIR.


Oh wait, you're right.

Sorry town, guess I was wrong about Axle, herp derp.
But MAYBE HE'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING ME ON AGAIN BWAHAHAHA
Or at the very least think twice before pulling random ass sneaky shit as town. I guess considering his role he wanted to look somewhat scummy?

I did promise some info on my role though so I suppose I can spare some. What say you, VE?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 23:26 GMT
#4575
It's the silent period guys.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 10 2013 23:29 GMT
#4576
On September 11 2013 08:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 08:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
LMAO austin. I'm MOD CONFIRMED sir. I'll say that again.

MY ALIGNMENT IS CONFIRMED BY THE MODERATOR.

Lies.
LIES GOOD SIR.


Oh wait, you're right.

Sorry town, guess I was wrong about Axle, herp derp.
But MAYBE HE'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING ME ON AGAIN BWAHAHAHA
Or at the very least think twice before pulling random ass sneaky shit as town. I guess considering his role he wanted to look somewhat scummy?

I did promise some info on my role though so I suppose I can spare some. What say you, VE?

Do it up mang.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 10 2013 23:55 GMT
#4577
On September 11 2013 07:02 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 07:00 HiroPro wrote:
On September 11 2013 06:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 11 2013 06:35 HiroPro wrote:
On September 11 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure Zentor is scum.

I actually agree with this -_-


But erm... you crushed him? I mean, yeah it didn't work... but you thought it would, right?

Could you or rayn like, explain this change of heart?

I crushed him because Cephiro knew a lot more about Zentor than I did and he seemed very sure. Also he had a plan.

Thing is Im not sure if Zentor actually knows as much about what's happening/Ceph's role as Cephiro seems to think -_-


What did cephiro know about zentor that you did not? And what has zentor done in the time between you typing ##crush zentor. and now, to change your mind?

You don't understand. I never had a strong read on Zentor -_- I crushed him cause it was part of the plan and Cephiro was fairly certain he wasn't town.

Cephiro thinks that Zentor knows his role and he has also has the d6, so presumably Zentor should be able to piece the things together and know what Cephiro wants to do. Looking at Zentor carefully though, I don't really get the sense that he knows what Cephiro's role is. I get the feeling he only knows the name.

Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 23:58 GMT
#4578
Really guys, stop posting. It's night so it ends an hour early.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 02:04:28
September 11 2013 01:58 GMT
#4579
Day 5

Fate: 3

[image loading]


Because I'm a potato.



cakepie, as Professor Oak, has Died!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +

Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are Professor Oak! You are not only the foremost authority on pokemon, but also know a bit about time and items. Each night, you may target a player. That player will receive the message "There is a time and a place for everything, but not now." That player will be immune to time related abilties, and be unable to use and be affected by items for that night. You win with the town.

"Oak's words echoed: There is a time and a place for everything, but not now."


Stutters695, as Dr. Kliner, has Died!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are Dr. Kliner! No one knows how you even survived the incident with the resonance cascade with Eli Vance, considering you have no obvious survival instinct. However, you did manage to get your teleportation system working again, allowing you to kidnap players in close proximity and force them to swap places on the player list. Each night, You may use your scientific analysis to perform an alignment check on the player directly above you on the player list. After performing this check, the players directly above and below you on the list will be swapped with each other. Once per game, you may move your entire lab elsewhere, causing you to swap with any player of your choosing on the list. You win with the Town. FURTHER INFORMATION REDACTED

“I had a terrarium once, much like this...But with mice, and a Chameleon. But the possibilities for combat were much the same.”


HiroPro, as Crossfire99, has Died!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are Crossfire99! You know how to adapt yourself to hosting any type of game. You have the power to copy abilities. The longer you study your target, the more precise your mimic shall be. You may select a target at night. When you do, you must pre-determine how long you will study them. your choices are:
  • No Study: mimic their ability and use it immediatly without knowing what it does
  • 1 cycle (Receive info at beginning of the next night): mimic their ability knowing simplified role and targeting information
  • 2 cycles (Receive info at beginning of the night after next): mimic their ability knowing what it does

If you choose someone that does not have an ability you will find out at the beginning of the day for 1 and 2 cycle guesses (allowing you to choose someone else at the beginning of the night). You may only use a mimicked role once before losing it. You may not mimic the same target twice in a row. You may hold onto a role you have studied for 1 or 2 cycles for as long as you like, but may not mimic again until you have used said role. If you decide to not study a target, you must submit both a primary target and a secondary target for your ability (you may submit any tertiary targets you like).

On March 11 2013 04:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
Aight, I'mma lay dis down fo yo. Votin for non-alignment reasons be wack. Na mean? Role playin be dope and errbody should be crunk bout it.





Aerodactyl Has Fainted!

[image loading]




It is now Day 5! With 11 players remaining it takes 6 to lynch! The day will end in
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 11 2013 01:59 GMT
#4580
Oh my god the potato blinks
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1259
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 242
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56019
Calm 3839
Shuttle 3320
Bisu 1405
FanTaSy 1274
firebathero 399
Stork 284
Hyuk 262
Zeus 254
Mini 240
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 221
Rush 221
actioN 195
Soulkey 165
Last 149
Light 135
ZerO 118
Snow 102
Mong 69
Dewaltoss 66
PianO 66
Pusan 55
Killer 50
Barracks 42
JYJ 42
hero 39
Shinee 38
Free 35
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 29
Aegong 24
Shine 24
Sharp 24
Sacsri 19
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 16
Noble 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi531
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
kRYSTAL_303
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko374
Other Games
gofns34502
singsing2029
B2W.Neo746
crisheroes238
hiko210
DeMusliM197
Livibee123
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
25m
OSC
9h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 25m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.