• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:55
CEST 16:55
KST 23:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11057 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2154

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8197 Posts
December 07 2013 09:38 GMT
#43061
On December 07 2013 18:02 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 17:40 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On December 06 2013 10:48 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 06 2013 10:46 jpak wrote:
On December 06 2013 07:52 shaftofpleasure wrote:
uhh Who? I haven't seen this guy from any race car movies I've watched.

User was banned for this post.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418935&currentpage=5#100

No comment.


well, It was the most unexpected way for him to go.

His post was provocative but I don't think it was meant to be disrespectful to Mandela. What I understand he meant with his sarcastic comment is that the death of Mandela puts in perspective all the noise that has been made around the disappearance of an actor of terrible car movies. I do find disturbing that, in a way, Mandela and Paul Walker receive the same buzz and media treatment while their merits are so extraordinarily disproportionate (I don't have anything against Walker, I just think a society that has bad action movies actors as heroes has a problem).

Or maybe I'm double guessing him, and it was just a stupid joke. I don't know.

Maybe if he had explained himself more. I consider it a borderline case. It underscores the comparison in media attention, but still gives misplaced attention--let's focus on the kardashian/reality TV contrast and not a great man. I'd be just fine without the caterwauling at how undeserved the attention is when bestowed on others and more talk about how great this singular man's life was.

Still got flamed for my pointing to his international bridge-building, but I knew where that guy was coming from.

I don't know, he just overestimated sarcasm on internet; it's hard to know if people are saying something substantial or are just trolling, and underestimated how touchy people get with those RIP things.

I think it is indeed a bit sad that Paul Walker's death gets a zillion time more attention than the death of most great scientists, most great artists, most great political figures. The fact that it does compare with Mandela's in terms of repercussion and media coverage is just sad for what it says about our society.

Now, I guess when you want to say something controversial or elaborate in one of those RIP things, you better explain yourself carefully rather than assume people will make an effort to understand that you are not just being an ass.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
TheFlexN
Profile Joined March 2012
Israel472 Posts
December 07 2013 11:07 GMT
#43062
On December 06 2013 19:17 Seeker wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=428302&currentpage=48#952

This post was just an absolute no no for a first time poster :/

There should be a list of the "best 1st comment bans" that arent ads. Would be glorious.
An Esports fan, playing SC2 and LoL because they are fun. Huge fan of mapmaking, Cloud Kingdom = best map ever made EVER.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 18:57 GMT
#43063
I just noticed poisui got banned

Look at his post history and have a good laugh

dude is rubbish I hope he gets the axe
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
qotsager
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany585 Posts
December 07 2013 19:15 GMT
#43064
On December 08 2013 03:57 lichter wrote:
I just noticed poisui got banned

Look at his post history and have a good laugh

dude is rubbish I hope he gets the axe


haha oh man... i'm not even sure what to say about that. do you think he has a favourite player or is it just whoever is on a kespa-team?
***Official ABL Winner 2013***
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 07 2013 19:30 GMT
#43065
On December 08 2013 04:15 qotsager wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 03:57 lichter wrote:
I just noticed poisui got banned

Look at his post history and have a good laugh

dude is rubbish I hope he gets the axe


haha oh man... i'm not even sure what to say about that. do you think he has a favourite player or is it just whoever is on a kespa-team?

stork/flash
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
December 07 2013 22:39 GMT
#43066
Prince_Stranger was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-11-28 14:08:39 and had 534 posts.

Reason: When a moderator warns you for something you should probably stop doing that thing.Editing out a warning and adding in even more sheeps is also not a smart move.

Ignoring a warning doesn't surprise me, but that's not just ignoring a warning, it is being outright defiant.
harodihg
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Japan1344 Posts
December 07 2013 22:53 GMT
#43067
On December 08 2013 07:20 TheEmulator wrote:
Erasme was just temp banned for 2 weeks by TheEmulator.

That account was created on 2011-02-15 06:56:33 and had 5418 posts.

Reason: By request


TheEmulator is doing an excellent job of ridding bullies from the magnificent Team Liquid.
Agh's ult sniper: Sniper locks eyes with target unit, immobilizing them in horror as he turns the gun on himself. Channeled, lasts 5 seconds.
qotsager
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany585 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 00:08:27
December 07 2013 23:20 GMT
#43068
On December 08 2013 04:30 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 04:15 qotsager wrote:
On December 08 2013 03:57 lichter wrote:
I just noticed poisui got banned

Look at his post history and have a good laugh

dude is rubbish I hope he gets the axe


haha oh man... i'm not even sure what to say about that. do you think he has a favourite player or is it just whoever is on a kespa-team?

stork/flash

ooooh... so that's why he's so mad?

Edit: also, how many bans will + Show Spoiler +
jaedongs
win be responsible for? personally i hope for one specifically.
***Official ABL Winner 2013***
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 08 2013 00:08 GMT
#43069
Let's put bets, how many people are going to get banned in the next 2 hours in the ASUS ROG tourney thread?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 08 2013 00:09 GMT
#43070
qotsager beat me to it.

Anyways, I see one ban already, and I'm thinking another three on the way.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2013 00:09 GMT
#43071
6 is my bet
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
qotsager
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany585 Posts
December 08 2013 00:11 GMT
#43072
Dinotramp was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-08-20 02:40:59 and had 1291 posts.

Reason: why are you such an angry and terrible poster

pls do some squats and relax it


aaaand there it is! well deserved. i'm thinking it's going to be 5.
***Official ABL Winner 2013***
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
December 08 2013 23:33 GMT
#43073
can I have a 1 week ban please, this is not what I need to be doing

User was temp banned for this post.
shikata ga nai
Darkren
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1841 Posts
December 08 2013 23:55 GMT
#43074
Exams coming up can i have a 10 days ban



User was temp banned for this post.
"Yeah, I send (hopefully) helpful PM's quite frequently. You don't have to warn/ban everything" - KadaverBB
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
December 09 2013 03:00 GMT
#43075
On December 09 2013 08:33 sam!zdat wrote:
can I have a 1 week ban please, this is not what I need to be doing

User was temp banned for this post.

hf sam
dreaming of a sunny day
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
December 09 2013 05:02 GMT
#43076
On December 07 2013 18:02 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 17:40 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On December 06 2013 10:48 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 06 2013 10:46 jpak wrote:
On December 06 2013 07:52 shaftofpleasure wrote:
uhh Who? I haven't seen this guy from any race car movies I've watched.

User was banned for this post.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418935&currentpage=5#100

No comment.


well, It was the most unexpected way for him to go.

His post was provocative but I don't think it was meant to be disrespectful to Mandela. What I understand he meant with his sarcastic comment is that the death of Mandela puts in perspective all the noise that has been made around the disappearance of an actor of terrible car movies. I do find disturbing that, in a way, Mandela and Paul Walker receive the same buzz and media treatment while their merits are so extraordinarily disproportionate (I don't have anything against Walker, I just think a society that has bad action movies actors as heroes has a problem).

Or maybe I'm double guessing him, and it was just a stupid joke. I don't know.

Maybe if he had explained himself more. I consider it a borderline case. It underscores the comparison in media attention, but still gives misplaced attention--let's focus on the kardashian/reality TV contrast and not a great man. I'd be just fine without the caterwauling at how undeserved the attention is when bestowed on others and more talk about how great this singular man's life was.

Still got flamed for my pointing to his international bridge-building, but I knew where that guy was coming from.


There are plenty of accomplished people who tune in to the most inane shit in their free time. People who constantly rail about pop culture are just looking for an excuse to stroke their ego and look down on others.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 09 2013 05:42 GMT
#43077
And most of the people who have great accomplishments aren't exactly great people either

On a lighter note I'm surprised JD vs Scarlett didn't result in more bans
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 09 2013 05:46 GMT
#43078
On December 09 2013 14:42 lichter wrote:
And most of the people who have great accomplishments aren't exactly great people either

On a lighter note I'm surprised JD vs Scarlett didn't result in more bans


why would it?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 09 2013 06:07 GMT
#43079
On December 09 2013 14:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 14:42 lichter wrote:
And most of the people who have great accomplishments aren't exactly great people either

On a lighter note I'm surprised JD vs Scarlett didn't result in more bans


why would it?


##Passion
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 09 2013 06:10 GMT
#43080
On December 09 2013 14:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 14:42 lichter wrote:
And most of the people who have great accomplishments aren't exactly great people either

On a lighter note I'm surprised JD vs Scarlett didn't result in more bans


why would it?


Scarlett almost winning

Jaedong almost losing

ZvZ finals

lots for jerks to complain about :D
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 402
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38139
Calm 7285
Bisu 2487
Rain 1431
Jaedong 1036
Horang2 605
BeSt 572
Rush 412
Soma 385
Larva 335
[ Show more ]
Stork 323
Light 281
Zeus 193
ZerO 190
Snow 172
Mind 137
Free 107
910 103
Barracks 82
Killer 60
Sea.KH 50
Mong 48
Hyun 45
Shinee 35
Trap 32
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 28
Pusan 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Rock 20
Aegong 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8580
XaKoH 435
Counter-Strike
fl0m4108
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes488
Other Games
gofns34418
singsing2313
B2W.Neo774
hiko482
Lowko355
Mlord333
Hui .184
Livibee170
DeMusliM158
mouzStarbuck135
djWHEAT112
RotterdaM91
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
Mew2King65
ToD58
KnowMe40
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2392
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.