• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9559 users

WCS USA Runner-Up Daisuki maphacking? - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 49 Next All
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
February 09 2013 14:01 GMT
#381
Nice work on the evidence gathering. Can't say I'm surprised as I too saw some suspicious behavior..
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
February 09 2013 14:05 GMT
#382
Excellent work on your annalises of replays, to accuse some one of maphack is easy, the detective work you put in it is simply spot on, and very compelling and far more difficult to prove.

You have me convinced atleast, no way can some one play this suspicious without map hacking.
DavoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States4605 Posts
February 09 2013 14:15 GMT
#383
On February 09 2013 11:54 nomyx wrote:
We found a witch, may we burn her?


Daisuki turned me into a newt!
"KDA is actually the most useless stat in the game" Aui_2000
Merfyn
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom945 Posts
February 09 2013 14:21 GMT
#384
On February 09 2013 23:15 DavoS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 11:54 nomyx wrote:
We found a witch, may we burn her?


Daisuki turned me into a newt!


A NEWT!?!?
"One cannot play StarCraft with clenched fish.."
DavoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States4605 Posts
February 09 2013 14:22 GMT
#385
On February 09 2013 14:11 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 12:27 ROOTheognis wrote:
On February 09 2013 12:25 Pokebunny wrote:
"NITRIXdaisuki @NITRIXdaisuki
I'm getting more publicity from a hacking thread than from when I won 2nd at a major tournament. I don't understand!!!"


WCS USA was like the least televised tournament I have ever seen lol. I think Playhem dailies get more coverage than that did.

Haha it's true. The only coverage of WCS USA and WCS NA I remember is about how poorly scheduled it all was


I remember it interrupted the MLG spring championship finals. I also remember how much I face palmed watching it go from MKP vs Alicia skill level to ViBE vs Daisuki skill level...
"KDA is actually the most useless stat in the game" Aui_2000
DavoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States4605 Posts
February 09 2013 14:22 GMT
#386
On February 09 2013 23:21 Merfyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 23:15 DavoS wrote:
On February 09 2013 11:54 nomyx wrote:
We found a witch, may we burn her?


Daisuki turned me into a newt!


A NEWT!?!?


... I got better...
"KDA is actually the most useless stat in the game" Aui_2000
t e a C h e r
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada151 Posts
February 09 2013 14:25 GMT
#387
Damnn, yah the Caliber games, and even the Minigun ones are suspect.
@bullscent , twitch: teacherwish
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 14:33:21
February 09 2013 14:29 GMT
#388
Very nice review op, it's perfectly clear he either can read people's minds of is map hacker.

What's funny, i checked several of his reps and in some of them where he does not use auto inject, his queens' energy goes very high in longer games, while on 20 minute game with auto inject, all of his queens pop perfect injects every single time whole game even when he is microing the battle.

Also he does not even try to hide that he is map hacking so he either does not give a damn about the fact that others will figure that out or he is just retarded.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
February 09 2013 14:37 GMT
#389
Kinda funny that he has posted a tweet about it, but he didn't deny it. And he also hasn't posted in this thread.

The evidence as already conclusive, but how he is acting just seals it imo. Its like he doesn't even care that he has been accused.

Blizzard posting on it just clarifies it even more. They can match the IP of the accounts and whatnot.

Good work. Sad to see a a good pro player hacking solely so tha the can keep a handful of accounts in GM, more than likely just so he can keep his personal sponsorship. Kinda sad he's hacking for what appears just to be 'too lazy' as his excuse.
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
D4V3Z02
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany693 Posts
February 09 2013 14:40 GMT
#390
I'll pierce that fucker with my esports trident!
http://www.twitch.tv/d4v3z02 all your base are belong to overlord
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
February 09 2013 14:41 GMT
#391
daisuki has been accused of shady things in the past. One of the accounts he said he used on TL once or released replays of was found to be hacking over a year ago. (I believe "NITRIXENERGY" was the account) people had other drama to worry about at the time or it might have been around the same time the pitchforks were out for Spades or something so it got ignored or forgotten about.

Good job Remark.
Nyarly
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1030 Posts
February 09 2013 14:43 GMT
#392
Waiting for a solid answer against solid accusations.
NITRIXdaisuki
Profile Joined December 2010
United States57 Posts
February 09 2013 14:50 GMT
#393
First off, I’d like to start off by saying that I do not deny any accusations mentioned by the OP.
And so forth...
I have never cheated in any online or offline tournament (and won’t ever.) I did not make this decision to do what I did but agreed to it because it was a worthwhile venture at the time. A venture of which only began about two weeks ago.
I apologize for that.
I’m hoping ladder is not so important as to prevent me from participating in upcoming tournaments. I know I did wrong and learned from it the hard way. I hope that I can be accepted back even though chances of me of ever winning tournaments are pretty slim due to my age. (I’m getting old, fingers, wrist, and shoulder/neck affected after WCS)
“Sigh, when I was good rank 1 GM was easy I hate my life.”
I learned from my mistake. Won't ever happen again!
Stream : www.twitch.tv/daisukisc2 Twitter : www.twitter.com/NITRIXdaisuki Sponsor : http://www.nitrixenergy.com.br/
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 14:55:18
February 09 2013 14:53 GMT
#394
On February 09 2013 23:50 NITRIXdaisuki wrote:
First off, I’d like to start off by saying that I do not deny any accusations mentioned by the OP.
And so forth...
I have never cheated in any online or offline tournament (and won’t ever.) I did not make this decision to do what I did but agreed to it because it was a worthwhile venture at the time. A venture of which only began about two weeks ago.
I apologize for that.
I’m hoping ladder is not so important as to prevent me from participating in upcoming tournaments. I know I did wrong and learned from it the hard way. I hope that I can be accepted back even though chances of me of ever winning tournaments are pretty slim due to my age. (I’m getting old, fingers, wrist, and shoulder/neck affected after WCS)
“Sigh, when I was good rank 1 GM was easy I hate my life.”
I learned from my mistake. Won't ever happen again!


This post creates more questions than it answers...

Who "made" this decision that you agreed to?
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
February 09 2013 14:53 GMT
#395
On February 09 2013 23:50 NITRIXdaisuki wrote:
First off, I’d like to start off by saying that I do not deny any accusations mentioned by the OP.
And so forth...
I have never cheated in any online or offline tournament (and won’t ever.) I did not make this decision to do what I did but agreed to it because it was a worthwhile venture at the time. A venture of which only began about two weeks ago.
I apologize for that.
I’m hoping ladder is not so important as to prevent me from participating in upcoming tournaments. I know I did wrong and learned from it the hard way. I hope that I can be accepted back even though chances of me of ever winning tournaments are pretty slim due to my age. (I’m getting old, fingers, wrist, and shoulder/neck affected after WCS)
“Sigh, when I was good rank 1 GM was easy I hate my life.”
I learned from my mistake. Won't ever happen again!


So...who made the decision then?
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 14:58:21
February 09 2013 14:55 GMT
#396
On February 09 2013 23:50 NITRIXdaisuki wrote:
First off, I’d like to start off by saying that I do not deny any accusations mentioned by the OP.
And so forth...
I have never cheated in any online or offline tournament (and won’t ever.) I did not make this decision to do what I did but agreed to it because it was a worthwhile venture at the time. A venture of which only began about two weeks ago.
I apologize for that.
I’m hoping ladder is not so important as to prevent me from participating in upcoming tournaments. I know I did wrong and learned from it the hard way. I hope that I can be accepted back even though chances of me of ever winning tournaments are pretty slim due to my age. (I’m getting old, fingers, wrist, and shoulder/neck affected after WCS)
“Sigh, when I was good rank 1 GM was easy I hate my life.”
I learned from my mistake. Won't ever happen again!


It's not that simple dude. I hope you are banned from all future tournaments.

Ladder is where most of the pros train and it's serious business.

On February 09 2013 23:50 NITRIXdaisuki wrote:
I know I did wrong and learned from it the hard way.


Learned what? That other people can catch you cheating?
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 14:57:38
February 09 2013 14:57 GMT
#397
On February 09 2013 23:55 Alpina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 23:50 NITRIXdaisuki wrote:
First off, I’d like to start off by saying that I do not deny any accusations mentioned by the OP.
And so forth...
I have never cheated in any online or offline tournament (and won’t ever.) I did not make this decision to do what I did but agreed to it because it was a worthwhile venture at the time. A venture of which only began about two weeks ago.
I apologize for that.
I’m hoping ladder is not so important as to prevent me from participating in upcoming tournaments. I know I did wrong and learned from it the hard way. I hope that I can be accepted back even though chances of me of ever winning tournaments are pretty slim due to my age. (I’m getting old, fingers, wrist, and shoulder/neck affected after WCS)
“Sigh, when I was good rank 1 GM was easy I hate my life.”
I learned from my mistake. Won't ever happen again!


It's not that simple dude. I hope you are banned from all future tournaments.

That's a little harsh. Whether his remorse over his actions is genuine and if he stays clean will remain to be seen. But if he can more thoroughly explain himself and prove that he's changed, we have no right keeping him out of tournaments when he's already proved he is a worthy competitor.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
February 09 2013 14:58 GMT
#398
blizzard invited many WCS spots last year based off ladder. so in a way ladder is an online tournament in an abstract sort of way.
Sirrush
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands165 Posts
February 09 2013 15:01 GMT
#399
On February 09 2013 23:50 NITRIXdaisuki wrote:
First off, I’d like to start off by saying that I do not deny any accusations mentioned by the OP.
And so forth...
I have never cheated in any online or offline tournament (and won’t ever.) I did not make this decision to do what I did but agreed to it because it was a worthwhile venture at the time. A venture of which only began about two weeks ago.
I apologize for that.
I’m hoping ladder is not so important as to prevent me from participating in upcoming tournaments. I know I did wrong and learned from it the hard way. I hope that I can be accepted back even though chances of me of ever winning tournaments are pretty slim due to my age. (I’m getting old, fingers, wrist, and shoulder/neck affected after WCS)
“Sigh, when I was good rank 1 GM was easy I hate my life.”
I learned from my mistake. Won't ever happen again!


Except you did make a conscious decision to do what you were told (lol, really?) to do. I highly doubt that you were not in charge of your own actions at any time when you were maphacking.

You're guilty, plain and simple, trying to get away from it by saying "someone else made the decision" is a horrible excuse.
Words.
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 15:04:08
February 09 2013 15:01 GMT
#400
On February 09 2013 23:50 NITRIXdaisuki wrote:
First off, I’d like to start off by saying that I do not deny any accusations mentioned by the OP.
And so forth...
I have never cheated in any online or offline tournament (and won’t ever.) I did not make this decision to do what I did but agreed to it because it was a worthwhile venture at the time. A venture of which only began about two weeks ago.
I apologize for that.
I’m hoping ladder is not so important as to prevent me from participating in upcoming tournaments. I know I did wrong and learned from it the hard way. I hope that I can be accepted back even though chances of me of ever winning tournaments are pretty slim due to my age. (I’m getting old, fingers, wrist, and shoulder/neck affected after WCS)
“Sigh, when I was good rank 1 GM was easy I hate my life.”
I learned from my mistake. Won't ever happen again!


you should get some advice from CombatEx on how to write an apology
you "learned it the hard way", lol

On February 09 2013 23:58 LuckyFool wrote:
blizzard invited many WCS spots last year based off ladder. so in a way ladder is an online tournament in an abstract sort of way.

Thats kind of what I was thinking
WCS is the one tournament where ladder ranking really matters.
It's inexcusable either way, tournament life should be over for this player.
beep boop
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
Vindicta 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9991
Rain 1470
Artosis 572
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift5377
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Mew2King206
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1057
Other Games
summit1g9925
Day[9].tv620
shahzam614
JimRising 609
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0181
ArmadaUGS94
NeuroSwarm59
ViBE59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 71
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie752
• Day9tv620
• Scarra548
• Shiphtur137
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 56m
OSC
21h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.