• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:27
CEST 10:27
KST 17:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9364 users

BR Survival Program (Experimental) - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 05 2011 00:53 GMT
#21
/here
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 05 2011 01:03 GMT
#22
/in!!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 05 2011 01:04 GMT
#23
/here!!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 05 2011 01:06 GMT
#24
Start now? :p

When I'm done calling roll you'll get a bag with some item, a map, and a detailed list explaining how the game will work.


Or must I wait?
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 05 2011 01:07 GMT
#25
Alright, everyone is here then. Let me tell you something right away, Node is your teacher and you need to respect him. He'll be here in the school building making sure you all kill each other properly. When he makes announcements be and sure and listen ok?



Bags will be sent to you in PM. The rules of the game will be explained there. NOT here.

The day will begin when I announce it. When you get your bag, you better run. Good luck, don't hold back. Please kill each other quickly and with diligence.
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 05 2011 01:07 GMT
#26
Also, I motion to murder OriginalName for having such an Original Name.
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 05 2011 01:08 GMT
#27
On February 05 2011 10:06 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Start now? :p

Show nested quote +
When I'm done calling roll you'll get a bag with some item, a map, and a detailed list explaining how the game will work.


Or must I wait?


out of character/game text will appear in red from now on. the game will begin when everyone gets their bag. expect it in an hour or two, I have a bit of writing to do.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 05 2011 01:10 GMT
#28
On February 05 2011 10:07 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Also, I motion to murder OriginalName for having such an Original Name.

game doesn't work that way. you'll see when PM's are sent out. if you have OOG questions for me regarding mechanics ask via PM and not in the thread please. but wait until you have your bag to speculate as this game has nothing to do with mafia or normal mafia mechanics.
RIP Aaliyah
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
February 05 2011 01:25 GMT
#29
Can I still /here?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 05 2011 01:26 GMT
#30
No but you can observe.
RIP Aaliyah
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-05 01:26:38
February 05 2011 01:26 GMT
#31
Oh wait do I have to know stuff about BR? If so, /absent.
Edit: derp nvm
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 05 2011 01:59 GMT
#32
This is sweet. I'm coming for you, guys.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-05 02:09:45
February 05 2011 02:07 GMT
#33
All the students ran from the building in a rush. There is an announcement over the loudspeaker. It echoes across the whole island.

The game begins! I don't expect a lot of people to die tonight and there won't be any danger zones. Maybe you should hide and get some rest. But if people die the better! Prove that you're worth something!"

In 24 hours (6 PM PST) the first morning will begin. All actions are PM'd to me.
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 05 2011 02:08 GMT
#34
So....who wants to join me in that dark alley over there? I have candy! ^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 05 2011 02:10 GMT
#35
Editing posts is not allowed. If you do it twice your collar will explode. Keep that in mind.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2011 02:40 GMT
#36
On February 05 2011 11:08 kitaman27 wrote:
So....who wants to join me in that dark alley over there? I have candy! ^_^

Secrete Island free zone at B4! Go there for an alliance.
If your not in the alliance, we are probably gonna run you over!!
Gogogo
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 05 2011 02:47 GMT
#37
I am a vet member of SIFZ
therefor i get first dibs.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 05 2011 02:54 GMT
#38
Do we PM our movement to you or post it in the thread?
Life can only kill you once.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 05 2011 02:55 GMT
#39
AWW i wanna play lol dunno if youd let me in, but this isnt a mafia game :o..
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 05 2011 03:00 GMT
#40
On February 05 2011 11:54 Jackal58 wrote:
Do we PM our movement to you or post it in the thread?


On February 05 2011 08:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Class Roster:
Boy A: BrownBear
Boy B: deconduo
Boy C:. LSB
Boy D: Kitaman27
Boy E: Barundar
Boy F: GGQ
Girl A: darmousseh
Girl B: coagulation
Girl C: Mr.Wiggles
Girl D Jackal58
Girl E: OriginalName
Girl F: Chaoser


Clearly we must be soulmates Jackal. Where are you heading so we hang out together?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1062
Soulkey 246
Soma 215
sorry 144
Larva 111
Mind 72
ZerO 36
soO 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 591
Counter-Strike
edward123
Other Games
summit1g8948
singsing943
Coldzera 691
WinterStarcraft679
Sick197
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick712
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Jankos1604
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.