• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7109 users

IRC Mafia channel; join, play, kick ass - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
November 08 2010 02:31 GMT
#21
Joined up... who are all these peoples?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 10 2010 05:40 GMT
#22
I won my first ever IRC mafia on the #wolf? Hah yeah that happened.

Got damn lucky cuz I'm an idiot and shouldn't have whacked the last person I did, but hey, a win is a win right?

LSB can attest to the awesomeness xP
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 10 2010 05:49 GMT
#23
On November 10 2010 14:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I won my first ever IRC mafia on the #wolf? Hah yeah that happened.

Got damn lucky cuz I'm an idiot and shouldn't have whacked the last person I did, but hey, a win is a win right?

LSB can attest to the awesomeness xP

Dude, Jcarlsoniv just pulled out briliant reads of how people would vote.

I'll find the chatlog later if I can, but we were mafia. 6 townies 1 dt and us

Second day I fake claim DT, someone counter claims so they lynch me. But they set up an elaborte plan to lynch two other people, none of them Jcarlsoniv.

Third say they kill one of the others, leaving 4 people left. Beastly Jcarlson predicts who's going to vote who and kills perfectly

Last day, it looks like he was going to lose, but our hero saves the day by persuading subtally one of the other players.

It was an honor to play with you.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 10 2010 05:54 GMT
#24
On November 10 2010 14:49 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 14:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I won my first ever IRC mafia on the #wolf? Hah yeah that happened.

Got damn lucky cuz I'm an idiot and shouldn't have whacked the last person I did, but hey, a win is a win right?

LSB can attest to the awesomeness xP

Dude, Jcarlsoniv just pulled out briliant reads of how people would vote.

I'll find the chatlog later if I can, but we were mafia. 6 townies 1 dt and us

Second day I fake claim DT, someone counter claims so they lynch me. But they set up an elaborte plan to lynch two other people, none of them Jcarlsoniv.

Third say they kill one of the others, leaving 4 people left. Beastly Jcarlson predicts who's going to vote who and kills perfectly

Last day, it looks like he was going to lose, but our hero saves the day by persuading subtally one of the other players.

It was an honor to play with you.


Haha it was fun, and I fully expected to lose, especially with the real DT breathing down my back. It was quite fun playing with you as well, even though you ABANDONED ME day2. I definitely prefer forum mafia though. And I doubt I'll be playing with them anymore, they didn't seem to like being beaten by a scum his first time ever playing IRC. Any IRC mafia I'll be doing with TL =)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 10 2010 06:04 GMT
#25
On November 10 2010 14:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 14:49 LSB wrote:
On November 10 2010 14:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I won my first ever IRC mafia on the #wolf? Hah yeah that happened.

Got damn lucky cuz I'm an idiot and shouldn't have whacked the last person I did, but hey, a win is a win right?

LSB can attest to the awesomeness xP

Dude, Jcarlsoniv just pulled out briliant reads of how people would vote.

I'll find the chatlog later if I can, but we were mafia. 6 townies 1 dt and us

Second day I fake claim DT, someone counter claims so they lynch me. But they set up an elaborte plan to lynch two other people, none of them Jcarlsoniv.

Third say they kill one of the others, leaving 4 people left. Beastly Jcarlson predicts who's going to vote who and kills perfectly

Last day, it looks like he was going to lose, but our hero saves the day by persuading subtally one of the other players.

It was an honor to play with you.


Haha it was fun, and I fully expected to lose, especially with the real DT breathing down my back. It was quite fun playing with you as well, even though you ABANDONED ME day2. I definitely prefer forum mafia though. And I doubt I'll be playing with them anymore, they didn't seem to like being beaten by a scum his first time ever playing IRC. Any IRC mafia I'll be doing with TL =)

Hey.. I had to go afk for a while... I wanted to die earlier but noo..

Btw forum mafia has so much more strategy. And ability to run crazy games :D

Anyways, we should somehow do the vent/skype mafia idea, that would be so much awesomer! TL mafia thanksgiving skype fest?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 10 2010 06:24 GMT
#26
On November 10 2010 15:04 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 14:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On November 10 2010 14:49 LSB wrote:
On November 10 2010 14:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I won my first ever IRC mafia on the #wolf? Hah yeah that happened.

Got damn lucky cuz I'm an idiot and shouldn't have whacked the last person I did, but hey, a win is a win right?

LSB can attest to the awesomeness xP

Dude, Jcarlsoniv just pulled out briliant reads of how people would vote.

I'll find the chatlog later if I can, but we were mafia. 6 townies 1 dt and us

Second day I fake claim DT, someone counter claims so they lynch me. But they set up an elaborte plan to lynch two other people, none of them Jcarlsoniv.

Third say they kill one of the others, leaving 4 people left. Beastly Jcarlson predicts who's going to vote who and kills perfectly

Last day, it looks like he was going to lose, but our hero saves the day by persuading subtally one of the other players.

It was an honor to play with you.


Haha it was fun, and I fully expected to lose, especially with the real DT breathing down my back. It was quite fun playing with you as well, even though you ABANDONED ME day2. I definitely prefer forum mafia though. And I doubt I'll be playing with them anymore, they didn't seem to like being beaten by a scum his first time ever playing IRC. Any IRC mafia I'll be doing with TL =)

Hey.. I had to go afk for a while... I wanted to die earlier but noo..

Btw forum mafia has so much more strategy. And ability to run crazy games :D

Anyways, we should somehow do the vent/skype mafia idea, that would be so much awesomer! TL mafia thanksgiving skype fest?


That would be intense! Not sure how it would work, you wouldn't really be able to quote things people said in the past. And it could get very cluttered with everyone trying to talk at once. I'd be down to try it, although idk what my Thanksgiving schedule would look like.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
November 10 2010 06:41 GMT
#27
On November 10 2010 15:04 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 14:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On November 10 2010 14:49 LSB wrote:
On November 10 2010 14:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I won my first ever IRC mafia on the #wolf? Hah yeah that happened.

Got damn lucky cuz I'm an idiot and shouldn't have whacked the last person I did, but hey, a win is a win right?

LSB can attest to the awesomeness xP

Dude, Jcarlsoniv just pulled out briliant reads of how people would vote.

I'll find the chatlog later if I can, but we were mafia. 6 townies 1 dt and us

Second day I fake claim DT, someone counter claims so they lynch me. But they set up an elaborte plan to lynch two other people, none of them Jcarlsoniv.

Third say they kill one of the others, leaving 4 people left. Beastly Jcarlson predicts who's going to vote who and kills perfectly

Last day, it looks like he was going to lose, but our hero saves the day by persuading subtally one of the other players.

It was an honor to play with you.


Haha it was fun, and I fully expected to lose, especially with the real DT breathing down my back. It was quite fun playing with you as well, even though you ABANDONED ME day2. I definitely prefer forum mafia though. And I doubt I'll be playing with them anymore, they didn't seem to like being beaten by a scum his first time ever playing IRC. Any IRC mafia I'll be doing with TL =)

Hey.. I had to go afk for a while... I wanted to die earlier but noo..

Btw forum mafia has so much more strategy. And ability to run crazy games :D

Anyways, we should somehow do the vent/skype mafia idea, that would be so much awesomer! TL mafia thanksgiving skype fest?


I'd be down for it... but it would literally be crazy... so hard to keep track of who said what...

I played IRC mafia on wolf two nights ago... called out LeeSharpe on the first day for being a wolf but nobody listened and the mafia ended up hitting me Night 2 and winning.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-12 01:29:46
April 07 2011 00:33 GMT
#28
I have good news! I registered the #TLMafia channel.

Bad news I need some people who are able to have an account on 24/7 so the channel dosn't unregister, anyone up for that? (if so shoot me a PM with your account details and I'll make it so the system auto OP's you)

Also I registered it with the intent of it being a hang out not a place to play mafia, but if someone figures out a mafia bot we can get that going too ^_^

EDIT: made a work around, no longer need someone on 24/7
Moderator
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
April 07 2011 00:59 GMT
#29
We have a mafia channel?????? Wow that's awesome.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 07 2011 01:25 GMT
#30
haha it failed the first time around. This time looks promising. I dunno if I can do it 24/7 but I can do it most of the time. My mom enjoys turning my shit off when she gets bored.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2011 01:27 GMT
#31
I'll start idling there, can't promise I'll always be there but I'll try and keep it up
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 03:24:56
April 07 2011 03:23 GMT
#32
you guys know theres one on globalgamers already right?
with a mafia bot
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 03:26:17
April 07 2011 03:24 GMT
#33
yeah, we aren't on chat to play iGrok, we are just chatting ^_^

Jump in!

EDIT: As I say that people start asking for a game on IRC, I can't win
Moderator
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2011 04:58 GMT
#34
We're all having an epic time, more people should join.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2011 17:19 GMT
#35
so uhhh, my mIRC decided to stop working for me. It goes from continue to exit when it usuall goes from continue to continue. What do I do?!!?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
April 14 2011 17:31 GMT
#36
use webchat?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 23 2011 15:15 GMT
#37
I think this thread deserves a bump. I hope you guys don't find it rude!

http://www.silverex.org/download/ <--- ychat, free and good client
http://www.mirc.com <--- the most popular client

Personally I have a dedicated box and use irssi/screen. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're pretty geeky: http://quadpoint.org/articles/irssi

Almost every client allows you to just use the following simple commands to join our IRC channel.

/server irc.quakenet.org

then when it connects, you type in

/nick whateveryournameis

and then you join our channel

/join #TLMafia

You can also use the web-chat: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tlmafia

easiest, but if you close your browser you leave us. We don't like people leaving the channel!

Come, join the fun!
Computer says mafia
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
May 23 2011 18:15 GMT
#38
we're all in webchat.globalgamers.net #mafia

just fyi ^^
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
May 23 2011 22:10 GMT
#39
Yeah that's where the real mafia players go, not silly forums.
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-14 21:42:14
June 14 2011 08:57 GMT
#40
On May 24 2011 03:15 iGrok wrote:
we're all in webchat.globalgamers.net #mafia

just fyi ^^

I went there and I couldn't send anything. Someone said "poor 35spike1". I was all alone and confused
In the other Mafia channel (the one described in the OP), nobody says anything. It's dead...
Why so quiet everyone?
EDIT: When I could finally talk, it was so fun! No strategy whatsoever
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O131
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 595
ZZZero.O 131
soO 58
Hyun 43
Dota 2
qojqva2372
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m6354
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4097
Liquid`Hasu659
Other Games
summit1g6633
FrodaN1328
KnowMe345
ToD278
Pyrionflax193
420jenkins184
Livibee171
QueenE103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 88
• Hupsaiya 55
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2042
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur591
• Scarra299
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 10m
Patches Events
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 10m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.