• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:12
CEST 18:12
KST 01:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9861 users

[Show] Inside The Game - Official Thread - Page 193

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 496 Next
r4pture
Profile Joined May 2011
United States397 Posts
March 07 2012 01:57 GMT
#3841
REDEEMED.
http://teamfortress.tv - For your TF2 streaming and discussion needs!
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-07 02:13:32
March 07 2012 02:13 GMT
#3842
On March 07 2012 10:57 r4pture wrote:
REDEEMED.


Im gonna report a full-capslock reply...


월요 날 재미있
JackDT
Profile Joined January 2012
724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-07 02:19:59
March 07 2012 02:19 GMT
#3843
Nice to see the players pushing for shared replays. They hit on a good point too -- it's not a hardcore only feature. It's useful and extremely fun across all leagues.

I think they could one step further and add a play-from-here button to replays. How cool would it be to download a famous match and play it out with your friend? Then back up and try again. And in a pinch, a tournament could use it a system to recover from game that was dropped by battle.net rather than restarting.
Hashbaz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States340 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-07 03:12:21
March 07 2012 03:06 GMT
#3844
I missed recording the show live tonight, looking at the VOD now it's only 30 minutes long. Is that right?

edit: ah, I see the rest of it now
ESPORTS prevails
Hashbaz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States340 Posts
March 07 2012 03:43 GMT
#3845
Episode 33 MP3s:

Soundcloud
Part 1: http://snd.sc/xtUcoh
Part 2: http://snd.sc/wQh8fP

Dropbox
Part 1: http://db.tt/SOol2QlN
Part 2: http://db.tt/dsOYwgW1

Torrent: http://db.tt/O0vFV59i

If you download the torrent, please seed it as Dropbox and Soundcloud both have download limits.
ESPORTS prevails
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
March 07 2012 04:33 GMT
#3846
All of Twitch seems broken for me. -.-
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
March 07 2012 04:45 GMT
#3847
On March 07 2012 12:43 Hashbaz wrote:
Episode 33 MP3s:

Soundcloud
Part 1: http://snd.sc/xtUcoh
Part 2: http://snd.sc/wQh8fP

Dropbox
Part 1: http://db.tt/SOol2QlN
Part 2: http://db.tt/dsOYwgW1

Torrent: http://db.tt/O0vFV59i

If you download the torrent, please seed it as Dropbox and Soundcloud both have download limits.


Thank you
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
March 07 2012 04:47 GMT
#3848
Im seeding it
Muggs
Profile Joined April 2010
United States148 Posts
March 07 2012 05:02 GMT
#3849
On March 07 2012 12:43 Hashbaz wrote:
Episode 33 MP3s:

Soundcloud
Part 1: http://snd.sc/xtUcoh
Part 2: http://snd.sc/wQh8fP

Dropbox
Part 1: http://db.tt/SOol2QlN
Part 2: http://db.tt/dsOYwgW1

Torrent: http://db.tt/O0vFV59i

If you download the torrent, please seed it as Dropbox and Soundcloud both have download limits.


What happened to the RSS feed? This is so annoying to dl every week.
xrayEU
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden571 Posts
March 07 2012 07:30 GMT
#3850
On March 07 2012 14:02 Muggs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2012 12:43 Hashbaz wrote:
Episode 33 MP3s:

Soundcloud
Part 1: http://snd.sc/xtUcoh
Part 2: http://snd.sc/wQh8fP

Dropbox
Part 1: http://db.tt/SOol2QlN
Part 2: http://db.tt/dsOYwgW1

Torrent: http://db.tt/O0vFV59i

If you download the torrent, please seed it as Dropbox and Soundcloud both have download limits.


What happened to the RSS feed? This is so annoying to dl every week.

Better than nothing?!

Thanks for this!
Champloo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1850 Posts
March 07 2012 17:38 GMT
#3851
lol @ them comparing US 5 star hotels to european youth hostels and saying living standards in the US are just higher.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 07 2012 18:28 GMT
#3852
On March 07 2012 16:30 poofie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 14:02 Muggs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2012 12:43 Hashbaz wrote:
Episode 33 MP3s:

Soundcloud
Part 1: http://snd.sc/xtUcoh
Part 2: http://snd.sc/wQh8fP

Dropbox
Part 1: http://db.tt/SOol2QlN
Part 2: http://db.tt/dsOYwgW1

Torrent: http://db.tt/O0vFV59i

If you download the torrent, please seed it as Dropbox and Soundcloud both have download limits.


What happened to the RSS feed? This is so annoying to dl every week.

Better than nothing?!

Thanks for this!


I guess if I set my standards very very low it is better than nothing. It blows my mind that Inside the Game has been unable to solve this issue after so many months. JP, as an one man show, seems to be able to get the MP3 and VOD uploaded to both an RSS feed and Youtube in a timely fashion. I know DjWheat is a busy man, but this seems like something that they should work on. I don't even watch the show because it is such a pain in the ass to get the mp3 on my Iphone without doing a full sync.

Also, it makes any time they complain about Blizzard and Bnet 2.0 on the show sort of silly. Blizzard hasn't figured out chat rooms. Its ok, OneMoreGame.tv has problem with mp3s and updating their own website and archive.

P.S. I still love DjWheat and the show, but ignore this basic problem any longer.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
March 08 2012 01:55 GMT
#3853
On March 08 2012 03:28 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 16:30 poofie wrote:
On March 07 2012 14:02 Muggs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2012 12:43 Hashbaz wrote:
Episode 33 MP3s:

Soundcloud
Part 1: http://snd.sc/xtUcoh
Part 2: http://snd.sc/wQh8fP

Dropbox
Part 1: http://db.tt/SOol2QlN
Part 2: http://db.tt/dsOYwgW1

Torrent: http://db.tt/O0vFV59i

If you download the torrent, please seed it as Dropbox and Soundcloud both have download limits.


What happened to the RSS feed? This is so annoying to dl every week.

Better than nothing?!

Thanks for this!


I guess if I set my standards very very low it is better than nothing. It blows my mind that Inside the Game has been unable to solve this issue after so many months. JP, as an one man show, seems to be able to get the MP3 and VOD uploaded to both an RSS feed and Youtube in a timely fashion. I know DjWheat is a busy man, but this seems like something that they should work on. I don't even watch the show because it is such a pain in the ass to get the mp3 on my Iphone without doing a full sync.

Also, it makes any time they complain about Blizzard and Bnet 2.0 on the show sort of silly. Blizzard hasn't figured out chat rooms. Its ok, OneMoreGame.tv has problem with mp3s and updating their own website and archive.

P.S. I still love DjWheat and the show, but ignore this basic problem any longer.


for now we got hashbaz but the RSS thing certainly needs to be resolved. i understand if wheat doesnt care about it but someone needs to do something.
The Show of a Lifetime
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 03:27:13
March 08 2012 03:24 GMT
#3854
Nevermind
Never GG MKP | IdrA
djWHEAT
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States925 Posts
March 08 2012 14:43 GMT
#3855
RSS/MP3: I'll try to summarize this as elegantly as I can.

- First off... it fucking pains me like mad that this shit isn't working
- We have been using Blip as our delivery methods for both VODs and MP3s since djWHEAT.tv and then OneMoreGame.tv - unfortunately Blip has decided to straight up fuck us, and they discontinue this service (the ability to serve MP3's to a normal RSS and iTunes
- This leaves us with two choices, completely redo our entire archives of MP3s, or find a new service. The problem with both of these is that A. it takes forever, and B. it will make our entire library of archives unavailable (until they are manually added).
- People continue to think this is an "easy" problem to fix, but let me express that no matter what our solution is people are going to get upset about it. It's a "you can't please everyone situation".
- Please don't compare me to JP, as I did this same shit by myself during djWHEAT.tv and he does 1 show, versus the 3 to 4 shows a week that we have to deal with. His situation is completely different than ours, and he also doesn't have hundreds of episodes of archives to worry about (I'm talking over 300 episodes of various shows).
- I am dropping Blip the moment that we can - I'm so sick of their service and degrading quality
- I full support the few folks who are manually ripping the MP3... if we can't provide it in a timely fashion, I will support those who can.

TL;DR - it's not a simple fix. Blip is the main reason things are fucked up. We're trying to get it resolved as quickly as possible. I personally am disappointed that we haven't been able to fix this for several months.
OneMoreGame.tv // Weapon Of Choice // Kings Of Tin // Inside The Game // Live On Three
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 17:50:13
March 08 2012 17:49 GMT
#3856
On March 08 2012 23:43 djWHEAT wrote:
RSS/MP3: I'll try to summarize this as elegantly as I can.

- First off... it fucking pains me like mad that this shit isn't working
- We have been using Blip as our delivery methods for both VODs and MP3s since djWHEAT.tv and then OneMoreGame.tv - unfortunately Blip has decided to straight up fuck us, and they discontinue this service (the ability to serve MP3's to a normal RSS and iTunes
- This leaves us with two choices, completely redo our entire archives of MP3s, or find a new service. The problem with both of these is that A. it takes forever, and B. it will make our entire library of archives unavailable (until they are manually added).
- People continue to think this is an "easy" problem to fix, but let me express that no matter what our solution is people are going to get upset about it. It's a "you can't please everyone situation".
- Please don't compare me to JP, as I did this same shit by myself during djWHEAT.tv and he does 1 show, versus the 3 to 4 shows a week that we have to deal with. His situation is completely different than ours, and he also doesn't have hundreds of episodes of archives to worry about (I'm talking over 300 episodes of various shows).
- I am dropping Blip the moment that we can - I'm so sick of their service and degrading quality
- I full support the few folks who are manually ripping the MP3... if we can't provide it in a timely fashion, I will support those who can.

TL;DR - it's not a simple fix. Blip is the main reason things are fucked up. We're trying to get it resolved as quickly as possible. I personally am disappointed that we haven't been able to fix this for several months.


Wheat,

First off, thank you for responding. I understand that VOD, MP3 recording is difficult and I respect the amount of work you put in. I know that the studio that all of your shows are made in was paid for out of your pocket and it is due to that level of passion I have always supported what you do.

To be clear, I do not believe the soloution is easy at all. I am a professional and understand converting archives is a massive undertaking and should not be taken lightly. My firm has a massive digital document storage system that is outdated and horrible to work with. But I have seen the amount of effort that it takes to convert documents into our newer systems and I always tell people it is not an easy fix.

However, I have not watch or listen to an full episode of Inside the Game or Live on Three around 5 months. I assumed that the issue was going to be addressed at some point and continued to enjoy all the other SC2 content out there. Five months is a long time to just sit and wait for something to be fixed. I personally would not put up with that long of a wait for any other product I enjoy. However, I think everyone understands that you have a full time job, cast games and have a family. But I want to listen to your shows, but I don't want to have to go through tons of hoops to do so.

Finally, I would suggest finding a solution to the RSS feed for shows going forward and deal with the archive issue at a later date. I think people understand that Blip totally dropped the ball and would be willing to deal with shows going forward. Live on Three is a show about current events and the same can be said for Inside the Game. Past episodes are nice, but I am more interested in current events.

Edit: standard typos.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 18:59:34
March 08 2012 18:57 GMT
#3857
On March 08 2012 02:38 Champloo wrote:
lol @ them comparing US 5 star hotels to european youth hostels and saying living standards in the US are just higher.

I found this pretty embarrassing as well. I don't want to go all "american ignorants" on them, but youth hostels seriously should not be called hotels. Compare them maybe to the cheapest highway motels you can find, if even that. Hannover and surrounding area at CeBIT time is crazily overcrowded. And then of course the standard of generalizing everything as Europe (it's not one country, and the living standards differ a lot between some of them)... Ah well, whatever...Show's awesome anyways, keep up the good work.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
March 08 2012 19:04 GMT
#3858
I really have no issue with the conditions at IEM, provided the players were informed before they accepted the invite as to what exactly their housing situation would be. If someone had no idea coming into it and was under the impression they were staying in normal hotel situation, then arrived to find that, they should be very pissed off.
Hashbaz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States340 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 20:16:13
March 08 2012 20:15 GMT
#3859
On March 08 2012 23:43 djWHEAT wrote:
RSS/MP3: I'll try to summarize this as elegantly as I can.

- First off... it fucking pains me like mad that this shit isn't working
- We have been using Blip as our delivery methods for both VODs and MP3s since djWHEAT.tv and then OneMoreGame.tv - unfortunately Blip has decided to straight up fuck us, and they discontinue this service (the ability to serve MP3's to a normal RSS and iTunes
- This leaves us with two choices, completely redo our entire archives of MP3s, or find a new service. The problem with both of these is that A. it takes forever, and B. it will make our entire library of archives unavailable (until they are manually added).
- People continue to think this is an "easy" problem to fix, but let me express that no matter what our solution is people are going to get upset about it. It's a "you can't please everyone situation".
- Please don't compare me to JP, as I did this same shit by myself during djWHEAT.tv and he does 1 show, versus the 3 to 4 shows a week that we have to deal with. His situation is completely different than ours, and he also doesn't have hundreds of episodes of archives to worry about (I'm talking over 300 episodes of various shows).
- I am dropping Blip the moment that we can - I'm so sick of their service and degrading quality
- I full support the few folks who are manually ripping the MP3... if we can't provide it in a timely fashion, I will support those who can.

TL;DR - it's not a simple fix. Blip is the main reason things are fucked up. We're trying to get it resolved as quickly as possible. I personally am disappointed that we haven't been able to fix this for several months.


Wheat, thanks for responding. I'm the guy that has been recording ITG and making mp3s available for the last few weeks. What if instead of worrying about Blip and the archive for now, you just took the new mp3s that I make each week and pushed them onto iTunes? I can upload to wherever is convenient for you (including my own personal Soundcloud/Dropbox/bittorrent) and email you a link each week. I can even record your other shows as the process is pretty much automated and just requires me to start the stream recorder a few minutes before the show starts (which I can do from work or home).

Let me know.
ESPORTS prevails
3D-Swifty
Profile Joined July 2011
England69 Posts
March 12 2012 11:49 GMT
#3860
its a shame that such a great show is taken off air for months, because of technical issues.
When it first went down and there was long delays i read what was said about the issue and said "ok it wont be long, those things happen!". I come back many months later to hear the same problem is still there makes me feel, and others feel, that enough effort hasn't been seen, in finding new methods or fixing old ones.
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 496 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 356
IndyStarCraft 157
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57669
Shuttle 3250
Horang2 461
BeSt 439
Larva 344
ggaemo 233
Soma 190
Mind 144
Last 91
Sexy 90
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Zeus 83
hero 75
Sea.KH 54
Killer 49
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 36
Aegong 33
Bale 28
PianO 24
NaDa 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2807
Dendi1571
420jenkins434
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3572
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1099
MindelVK23
Grubby10
Other Games
singsing1783
FrodaN1221
B2W.Neo955
Beastyqt726
byalli596
Mlord512
ArmadaUGS208
Hui .175
KnowMe131
QueenE69
Mew2King56
CosmosSc2 26
Chillindude21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4168
League of Legends
• Nemesis3175
Other Games
• Shiphtur217
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 49m
Replay Cast
6h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 49m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.