• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12342 users

New Hack? (Results Disagree) - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Zealot Lord
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong748 Posts
January 15 2012 14:36 GMT
#361
On January 07 2012 18:58 Chemist391 wrote:
Mavex is guilty of the exact same. American ladder.

Replay

Match History showing a loss with no lost points.

Results Disagree


wtf, Mavex is the same name as the guy who pulled a results disagree hack on me as well on the SEA server o_O
RaNdOmOwNaGe
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia51 Posts
January 15 2012 14:39 GMT
#362
I always wondered why it is was so hard for blizzard to stop hackers when there are some pretty large websites with a lot of the hacks that plague their games. Is it actually that hard to look at sites like d3scene for hacks and adjust the warden to detect them better? I honestly do not know if it is that hard, but if you can actually download the hack (and probably look at the code) it shouldn't be that difficult?
<3 ZealotS
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
January 15 2012 14:45 GMT
#363
On January 15 2012 23:39 RaNdOmOwNaGe wrote:
I always wondered why it is was so hard for blizzard to stop hackers when there are some pretty large websites with a lot of the hacks that plague their games. Is it actually that hard to look at sites like d3scene for hacks and adjust the warden to detect them better? I honestly do not know if it is that hard, but if you can actually download the hack (and probably look at the code) it shouldn't be that difficult?


Its within their capabiity to code against that hack.

Then the hackers code round the fix.

Then they code the fix.

Then the hackers...you get the point.

Its not as simple as a bug fix, its got cunts behind it.
Useless wet fish.
zVooky
Profile Joined February 2011
United States151 Posts
January 15 2012 15:05 GMT
#364
On January 15 2012 23:32 iAmiAnC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2012 23:29 zVooky wrote:
Well Its not a "results disagree hack" it just makes it seem like the other player has left, which if they did it would say you are victorious and that screen would pop out. Never faced it so if thats the case, id say keep playing


Its listed as a loss on both players' record so in my case despite winning the match I got a loss on my match history and gained no rating. The abuser's profile also lists a loss with no rating lost.

The SC2 report form gives you about 2 lines worth of space to explain the 'cheating' in your ticket. Its about 20% of the space available for making a ticket in a WoW and its simply not enough to explain anything properly or add a replay link, screenshot link etc.

/sigh



ah ok thanks for explaining it.
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
January 15 2012 15:39 GMT
#365
I faced my first "results disagree" hacking opponent on US server today. He was Girit (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1851751/1/Girit/). He was very weak in PvP (he transitioned from 2 gate zealot rush to expansion and did not map hack as he did not expect my push after I had seen his expo). I won the match easily but the results disagreed! I confronted Girit in chat and he claimed he just "lagged out"

As Blizzard seems very sluggish banning these hackers / fixing the exploit I not only wrote in-game hack report but also filed a support ticket about the matter (In the ticket I also provided links to relevant information sources like this thread and relevant thread in d3scene). I suggest others who face results disagree hackers do the same. Maybe if they get enough tickets & reports they do something...

Here is a compilation picture of the match results + Girit's match history: http://imgur.com/MqIh2
Farkn
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium3 Posts
January 16 2012 21:22 GMT
#366
Won from Jacus, 'Results disagree!', got a loss on match history..
ins(out)side
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
220 Posts
January 17 2012 11:26 GMT
#367
I beat the shit out of Amphetamines with the plus one attack Zealot harass into 3 Colo push and got the ole RESULTS DISAGREE bullshit today. I checked his match history and he had something like 15 games where it said "Loss" but he didn't lose any points. Then I checked the match histories of his opponents to confirm and what'dya know? They too, had losses with no points being taken away.

I also watched the replay from his perspective a couple times and confirmed he was also map hacking. A couple times he checks my army where he had NO vision in addition to sending out a bunch of lings to the EXACT location I had hidden a pylon. No ovies or anything.

God its pathetic that people can't even win with hacks. When I called him on it he goes, "Its called disconect re tard" LOL

Funny thing: after I call him on hacking he proceeds to turn it off as he latest match was a loss where he actually lost points.

I hope blizzard can at least take the time to ban these people or something. I understand a permanent fix will be hard but it seems like banning people and forcing them to get another account seems like a viable short termoption?
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
January 17 2012 11:38 GMT
#368
On January 17 2012 20:26 ins(out)side wrote:
I beat the shit out of Amphetamines with the plus one attack Zealot harass into 3 Colo push and got the ole RESULTS DISAGREE bullshit today. I checked his match history and he had something like 15 games where it said "Loss" but he didn't lose any points. Then I checked the match histories of his opponents to confirm and what'dya know? They too, had losses with no points being taken away.

I also watched the replay from his perspective a couple times and confirmed he was also map hacking. A couple times he checks my army where he had NO vision in addition to sending out a bunch of lings to the EXACT location I had hidden a pylon. No ovies or anything.

God its pathetic that people can't even win with hacks. When I called him on it he goes, "Its called disconect re tard" LOL

Funny thing: after I call him on hacking he proceeds to turn it off as he latest match was a loss where he actually lost points.

I hope blizzard can at least take the time to ban these people or something. I understand a permanent fix will be hard but it seems like banning people and forcing them to get another account seems like a viable short termoption?


Can you upload the replay when he was checking your army position? Thanks.

(I want to LOL too. )
Cereb
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark3388 Posts
January 17 2012 11:42 GMT
#369
Lol! People who hack to get higher on the ladder just blows my mind! Why would you ever do that ? Seems so silly :p

At this point I don't even care if I throw away 20 games cause I know that I'll get right back up when the MMR stabilizes.

What goals could you possibly have other then to have your account banned? o.0
"Until the very very top in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in. The only problem is most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for. -Greg "IdrA" Fields
MelodyBW
Profile Joined November 2011
Ukraine154 Posts
January 17 2012 12:49 GMT
#370
On January 17 2012 20:42 Cereb wrote:
Lol! People who hack to get higher on the ladder just blows my mind! Why would you ever do that ? Seems so silly :p

At this point I don't even care if I throw away 20 games cause I know that I'll get right back up when the MMR stabilizes.

What goals could you possibly have other then to have your account banned? o.0


Any other goal you may achieve with this hack is that since you only win and your MMR goes up a lot, you play with people a lot better than you, and you learn to play faster because you play vs people way better than you.

In any other FPS game (like quake3) the only way to get better is to play with people better than you, i don't know if it's the same in SC2.
Gonzo103
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany220 Posts
January 17 2012 12:57 GMT
#371
On January 17 2012 21:49 MelodyBW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 20:42 Cereb wrote:
Lol! People who hack to get higher on the ladder just blows my mind! Why would you ever do that ? Seems so silly :p

At this point I don't even care if I throw away 20 games cause I know that I'll get right back up when the MMR stabilizes.

What goals could you possibly have other then to have your account banned? o.0


Any other goal you may achieve with this hack is that since you only win and your MMR goes up a lot, you play with people a lot better than you, and you learn to play faster because you play vs people way better than you.

In any other FPS game (like quake3) the only way to get better is to play with people better than you, i don't know if it's the same in SC2.



No this is not a goal you can achieve in SC2. If you are a bronze player skillwise and you try to fight against Masterleague you get crushed without learning a shit........
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
January 17 2012 12:58 GMT
#372
Don't know if he has been mentioned, but a guy named CombatEX on EU uses this, first time it was used against me. He played horribly, so I shouldn't have been surprised, no way a player like him could be plat without cheating.
Atreides
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2393 Posts
January 17 2012 13:00 GMT
#373
Last time I got results disagree hacked I had all-ined the guy anyways (TvP) and he talked so much shit about cheesing being far worse than hacking. wtf. He didnt even deny it haha. I was so glad I had allin him. At least I was only out 10mins.
Mindflow
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)320 Posts
January 22 2012 11:51 GMT
#374
I just played someone that 6 pooled me. (I play terran) , His lings get into my base but I sneak a scv around the back to put a supply depoy to complete wall, I hold it off Macro up, I then get a fast reaper to see if he is busting or not and He is. Then after i scout banelings morphing outside my base he accuses me of maphacking then leaves the game. I look at my match history and it then says "Results Disagree"
Mellon
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden917 Posts
January 23 2012 11:44 GMT
#375
Just faced this aswell, he 6 pooled i held it, he left the game and in match history it says Results Disagree!

His name was magz on european server, he have played like 1200+ games this season ))
Rokit5
Profile Joined April 2010
236 Posts
January 23 2012 11:55 GMT
#376
Got dammit hackers piss me off. Unbelievabel how some noobs behave. Ban hammer asap for every hacker out there.
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
January 23 2012 12:53 GMT
#377
I fear that hammer's blizzard is just a lie to make people silent, and to avoid complains.
I must admit that I thought that blizzard would have been worth my trust, but it seems that hacks are spreading over the community, believe it or not.
Elefes
Profile Joined September 2011
Russian Federation164 Posts
January 23 2012 12:53 GMT
#378
On January 17 2012 21:58 Tobberoth wrote:
Don't know if he has been mentioned, but a guy named CombatEX on EU uses this, first time it was used against me. He played horribly, so I shouldn't have been surprised, no way a player like him could be plat without cheating.

Lol nice one.

Never played a hacker so far, though, sometimes I see ties in match history (yet I'm 100% sure I've never tied, nor did I get 0 points after a victory). If I try to open stats, it says smth like 'an internal error occured'. Not big deal, just some weird stuff o_O
Jintetsu
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden152 Posts
January 23 2012 12:55 GMT
#379
this very morning this hack happened to me aswell, i cant remember what his name was, but he had 22-0 and i killed him with a bunker rush in TvP, it just said "Results Disagree" and i was very sad i reported him however, hope he gets banned....

I CANT belive that blizzard still havnt fixed this tho, this thread was made so many months ago, what are you doing blizzard?
http://www.alien-invasion.eu
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
January 23 2012 13:01 GMT
#380
How difficult would it be for Blizzard to analze a replay after a results disagree? Both parties will be connected to the server, and the replay is automatically made twice, it seems (maybe naively?) that uploading a small replay file at the end if results disagree would be a simple enough thing that could not only properly award the win but also determine who has the system submitting false reports.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 370
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo824
crisheroes281
Happy198
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1688
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 18m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.