• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:37
CEST 22:37
KST 05:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7788 users

WCS America Qualifier so far - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 42 Next All
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
April 22 2013 01:40 GMT
#341
On April 22 2013 10:38 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 10:35 sitromit wrote:
Hiding the brackets so they can milk the replays for a few more days just puts the icing on the cake.. What a complete disaster this whole thing has been.


Shit like this will continue to happen as long as MLG has exclusivity. Blizzard should give hosting rights to NASL


Or Blizzard could reduce the rights they give out to rights for live broadcasting.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
April 22 2013 01:41 GMT
#342
Doesn't NASL have next season though?
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Kieofire
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1809 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 01:43:33
April 22 2013 01:43 GMT
#343
On April 22 2013 10:41 tofucake wrote:
Doesn't NASL have next season though?


Not at all, MLG has exclusive rights as of now. I really hope that changes after the showing MLG did this weekend.
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
April 22 2013 01:43 GMT
#344
On April 22 2013 10:39 govie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 10:38 Bagration wrote:
On April 22 2013 10:35 sitromit wrote:
Hiding the brackets so they can milk the replays for a few more days just puts the icing on the cake.. What a complete disaster this whole thing has been.


Shit like this will continue to happen as long as MLG has exclusivity. Blizzard should give hosting rights to NASL


Or ESL tournament director... ESL hires nasl for coverage... done deal... ill buy a ticket then


ESL has allways allowed coverage in different languages next to their own though. MLG is take what we offer or leave it.
UberNuB
Profile Joined December 2010
United States365 Posts
April 22 2013 01:44 GMT
#345
On April 22 2013 10:41 tofucake wrote:
Doesn't NASL have next season though?


Doubtful, if anything Blizz will try and host it through what they acquired with the supposed IPL buyout.

Although, if NASL did host it we would see people working out instead of the city (not sure which is preferable?).
the absence of evidence, is not the evidence of absence.
QuanticHwangSin
Profile Joined June 2011
23 Posts
April 22 2013 01:44 GMT
#346
They have been changed the bracket.

I was going to play against AxMiya who was coming up next, but WCS admins said "do not play yet", then the bracket has been changed, "play against your team member, Apoc"
what the hell is it?
I've saw miya's name on gamebattle website yesterday, but WCS admins says "Liquidpedia bracket is wrong"
I'm 100% sure, he was on my bracket yesterday. but MLG just locked the bracket and no show everyone, and changed it for make a team kill between i and apoc.

then say "JUST BELIEVE IN ADMINS"

I'm gonna upload a few screenshots what i said to admins and what they answered at me.
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Seoul
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 02:31:43
April 22 2013 01:45 GMT
#347
the liquipedia bracket was made as the MLG bracket was updated yesterday so the bracket was indeed changed after they hid all the results for the later rounds
so MLG is probably just going to say there was an error in their bracket all along
not really anything you can do though unless someone took a screenshot of the brackets yesterday I guess

IT HAS BEEN FIGURED OUT THE BRACKET USED TONIGHT WAS CORRECT
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=408859&currentpage=21#407
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
April 22 2013 01:47 GMT
#348
On April 22 2013 10:44 QuanticHwangSin wrote:
They have been changed the bracket.

I was going to play against AxMiya who was coming up next, but WCS admins said "do not play yet", then the bracket has been changed, "play against your team member, Apoc"
what the hell is it?
I've saw miya's name on gamebattle website yesterday, but WCS admins says "Liquidpedia bracket is wrong"
I'm 100% sure, he was on my bracket yesterday. but MLG just locked the bracket and no show everyone, and changed it for make a team kill between i and apoc.

then say "JUST BELIEVE IN ADMINS"

I'm gonna upload a few screenshots what i said to admins and what they answered at me.
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


wow mlg wow
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
April 22 2013 01:49 GMT
#349
On April 22 2013 10:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
the liquipedia bracket was made as the MLG bracket was updated yesterday so the bracket was indeed changed after they hid all the results for the later rounds
so MLG is probably just going to say there was an error in their bracket all along
not really anything you can do though unless someone took a screenshot of the brackets yesterday I guess


I'm willing to be someone on this forum or Reddit has a screenshot of yesterday's brackets...
Yargh
eddwaan
Profile Joined March 2013
18 Posts
April 22 2013 01:50 GMT
#350
MLG is horrible at managing this qualifier.
LGIMMvp :D
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 02:32:05
April 22 2013 01:50 GMT
#351
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=408859&currentpage=21#407
delete original post
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Awesomeness
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany1361 Posts
April 22 2013 01:53 GMT
#352
This just keeps getting worse and worse...
xlord 5:0
QuanticHwangSin
Profile Joined June 2011
23 Posts
April 22 2013 01:54 GMT
#353
On April 22 2013 10:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
the liquipedia bracket was made as the MLG bracket was updated yesterday so the bracket was indeed changed after they hid all the results for the later rounds
so MLG is probably just going to say there was an error in their bracket all along
not really anything you can do though unless someone took a screenshot of the brackets yesterday I guess



I know I can't do anything. This is all i can do.

I'm feel so sad that i have to play against one of my best friend "Apoc"

Who knew it this qualify is going to be stupidly like this, and How can take a screenshot of the bracket? T_T

I'm just a player, nothing else.. I have no power to complan about this.

I just wanted to let you know that a depression situations.
Seoul
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
April 22 2013 01:55 GMT
#354
The pulse is starting on MLG now :d
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
April 22 2013 01:58 GMT
#355
#FreeHwangsin2013
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
April 22 2013 01:58 GMT
#356
On April 22 2013 10:50 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 10:49 JinDesu wrote:
On April 22 2013 10:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
the liquipedia bracket was made as the MLG bracket was updated yesterday so the bracket was indeed changed after they hid all the results for the later rounds
so MLG is probably just going to say there was an error in their bracket all along
not really anything you can do though unless someone took a screenshot of the brackets yesterday I guess


I'm willing to be someone on this forum or Reddit has a screenshot of yesterday's brackets...

I didn't input all of the names but I very carefully checked each time to make sure the bracket was right and I am positive that what was on liquipedia is what was displayed yesterday
but yeah need someone with screenshots


I'm also completely sure that they changed the bracket.
I updated the Alicia-Revival and Oz-Alive results yesterday and updated both the winners' and losers' brackets on Liquipedia. I took the results straight from the MLG bracket. I even checked to see if whoever had updated the previous rounds in the losers' bracket on Liquipedia had everything right and everything was exactly the way it was in the MLG bracket at that point.
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#357
This is so unfair to the competitors...

1. Matchfixing by broadcastorganisation (i guess to maximize profits later on);
2. DQ wcs champions;
3. Banning hackers 24h after it was confirmed;
4. Banning huyn twice (this still puzzles me... its like killing someone twice which is morbid).
5. 2 free spots for next code A need to be filled in (i'll bet huyn gets 1 spot)....

and not to mention the bad broadcasting.... (i can make 10 notes on that aswell)
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 22 2013 02:00 GMT
#358
On April 22 2013 10:54 QuanticHwangSin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 10:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
the liquipedia bracket was made as the MLG bracket was updated yesterday so the bracket was indeed changed after they hid all the results for the later rounds
so MLG is probably just going to say there was an error in their bracket all along
not really anything you can do though unless someone took a screenshot of the brackets yesterday I guess



I know I can't do anything. This is all i can do.

I'm feel so sad that i have to play against one of my best friend "Apoc"

Who knew it this qualify is going to be stupidly like this, and How can take a screenshot of the bracket? T_T

I'm just a player, nothing else.. I have no power to complan about this.

I just wanted to let you know that a depression situations.

I believe you HwangSin. I want to help you out and I feel bad you had to play your best friend. I'm just not sure what to do
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
April 22 2013 02:01 GMT
#359
On April 22 2013 10:54 QuanticHwangSin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 10:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
the liquipedia bracket was made as the MLG bracket was updated yesterday so the bracket was indeed changed after they hid all the results for the later rounds
so MLG is probably just going to say there was an error in their bracket all along
not really anything you can do though unless someone took a screenshot of the brackets yesterday I guess



I know I can't do anything. This is all i can do.

I'm feel so sad that i have to play against one of my best friend "Apoc"

Who knew it this qualify is going to be stupidly like this, and How can take a screenshot of the bracket? T_T

I'm just a player, nothing else.. I have no power to complan about this.

I just wanted to let you know that a depression situations.


Why do i get the feeling that alot of people got/get screwed over by MLG? Plansix, to the rescue, restore my non-existing-faith in MLG again!
Roflstompskin
Profile Joined April 2013
United States9 Posts
April 22 2013 02:01 GMT
#360
Mr Bitter, tell us how you really feel?

Agree 100% with you.
The sweet relief, it's a must.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 233
JuggernautJason109
Nina 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 593
White-Ra 186
firebathero 81
910 41
Trap 25
NaDa 15
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9492
Liquid`Hasu1755
crisheroes1724
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g6279
Liquid`RaSZi5528
Beastyqt793
shahzam476
B2W.Neo283
Pyrionflax143
KnowMe116
ArmadaUGS112
ZombieGrub87
IndyStarCraft 78
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream370
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 33
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix8
• Eskiya23 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV428
League of Legends
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• imaqtpie911
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.