• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9317 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 180 Next
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-15 01:13:14
June 15 2010 01:04 GMT
#321
In Incognito's game, TL Mafia XXVII, ohN, ~OpZ~, and RebirthOfLeGenD have beed modkilled for inactivity (failure to vote).
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 15 2010 01:21 GMT
#322
wow, oh wow
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
June 15 2010 01:49 GMT
#323
On June 15 2010 10:04 flamewheel wrote:
In Incognito's game, TL Mafia XXVII, ohN, ~OpZ~, and RebirthOfLeGenD have beed modkilled for inactivity (failure to vote).

Seriously guys? All 3 of you should know better -_-
Uff Da
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
June 15 2010 01:59 GMT
#324
On June 14 2010 10:59 flamewheel wrote:
Deucegladlier and sputnik.theory were modkilled for inactivity.


look flamewheel, he voted!


On June 15 2010 10:21 Deucegladlier wrote:
Vote: Hugoboss21
Vote: bumatlarge




... -___-
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
June 15 2010 03:26 GMT
#325
On June 14 2010 17:30 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2010 01:36 Qatol wrote:
Bill, this list is just so the hosts have an easier time keeping track of inactives/ players who misbehave. As semioldguy told me at one point, the host is the king of the thread. What they say goes. That is why Caller doesn't play with the ban list. However, that also means that if the host doesn't want you playing in their games any more, they can do that. It isn't really a question of fairness. Nobody here can control what they do, we can only make recommendations. Our recommendation in your case was to ban you for the next 2 games following your after death post. The hosts in the 2 games you sat out agreed and followed that. However, Ace still doesn't want you in his games. It is his prerogative to keep you from playing in those games. If you don't like that, persuade someone else to host a game for you to play in or talk to Ace and see if there's any way he will let you play. It just isn't the place of this thread to override the host's wishes.

Also, I have added 3 Lions and TyranoS_NiveK. I don't think there is anyone I missed? I'm not 100% sure because SOMEONE *cough* Incognito *cough* hasn't been updating the OP of his game.


I wasn't aware he didn't want me in his games at all. If he is going with a more strenuous position on the matter than the ban-list suggests, I suppose he isn't technically following the ban-list.

I'm willing to put this all behind me, though, as I have now pretty much sat out two games I would have loved to have played in.

Oh I don't know what the situation is between you two. I thought you were implying that he was banning you from his games. Regardless, it is completely his call.
Uff Da
YellowInk
Profile Joined April 2010
United States578 Posts
June 15 2010 03:33 GMT
#326
On June 15 2010 10:59 DarthThienAn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2010 10:59 flamewheel wrote:
Deucegladlier and sputnik.theory were modkilled for inactivity.


look flamewheel, he voted!


Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 10:21 Deucegladlier wrote:
Vote: Hugoboss21
Vote: bumatlarge




... -___-

He's got to just be trolling. I don't see how he could have read the thread and picked out his votes after it's clear the game is over.

I suppose he may have just been ignoring the thread and voting based on what others have voted. I'd take this to be worse than trolling, though.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 15 2010 03:38 GMT
#327
On June 15 2010 10:59 DarthThienAn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2010 10:59 flamewheel wrote:
Deucegladlier and sputnik.theory were modkilled for inactivity.


look flamewheel, he voted!


Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 10:21 Deucegladlier wrote:
Vote: Hugoboss21
Vote: bumatlarge




... -___-

He didn't post.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
June 15 2010 04:04 GMT
#328
On June 15 2010 12:33 YellowInk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 10:59 DarthThienAn wrote:
On June 14 2010 10:59 flamewheel wrote:
Deucegladlier and sputnik.theory were modkilled for inactivity.


look flamewheel, he voted!


On June 15 2010 10:21 Deucegladlier wrote:
Vote: Hugoboss21
Vote: bumatlarge




... -___-

He's got to just be trolling. I don't see how he could have read the thread and picked out his votes after it's clear the game is over.

I suppose he may have just been ignoring the thread and voting based on what others have voted. I'd take this to be worse than trolling, though.

Not necessarily. I'm 99% sure we have had someone try to vote after being modkilled before. But I think it only happened once and don't remember exactly which game
Uff Da
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 15 2010 04:08 GMT
#329
On June 15 2010 13:04 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 12:33 YellowInk wrote:
On June 15 2010 10:59 DarthThienAn wrote:
On June 14 2010 10:59 flamewheel wrote:
Deucegladlier and sputnik.theory were modkilled for inactivity.


look flamewheel, he voted!


On June 15 2010 10:21 Deucegladlier wrote:
Vote: Hugoboss21
Vote: bumatlarge




... -___-

He's got to just be trolling. I don't see how he could have read the thread and picked out his votes after it's clear the game is over.

I suppose he may have just been ignoring the thread and voting based on what others have voted. I'd take this to be worse than trolling, though.

Not necessarily. I'm 99% sure we have had someone try to vote after being modkilled before. But I think it only happened once and don't remember exactly which game

Heh, I think XXII had a case of that...
"Vote XX"
"You're dead, bro."
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
YellowInk
Profile Joined April 2010
United States578 Posts
June 15 2010 05:02 GMT
#330
On June 15 2010 13:04 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 12:33 YellowInk wrote:
On June 15 2010 10:59 DarthThienAn wrote:
On June 14 2010 10:59 flamewheel wrote:
Deucegladlier and sputnik.theory were modkilled for inactivity.


look flamewheel, he voted!


On June 15 2010 10:21 Deucegladlier wrote:
Vote: Hugoboss21
Vote: bumatlarge




... -___-

He's got to just be trolling. I don't see how he could have read the thread and picked out his votes after it's clear the game is over.

I suppose he may have just been ignoring the thread and voting based on what others have voted. I'd take this to be worse than trolling, though.

Not necessarily. I'm 99% sure we have had someone try to vote after being modkilled before. But I think it only happened once and don't remember exactly which game

Yeah... except the game has been over for a day. He voted after the game was long over. And during what would have been the end of the night phase if it had continued.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 15 2010 06:29 GMT
#331
i remember another time that happened. id have to look it up. it was in a regular game i believe
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
June 15 2010 06:36 GMT
#332
On June 15 2010 15:29 Bill Murray wrote:
i remember another time that happened. id have to look it up. it was in a regular game i believe


Yup... one of the first games I was in with you...
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-15 10:58:09
June 15 2010 10:57 GMT
#333
On June 15 2010 13:08 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 13:04 Qatol wrote:
On June 15 2010 12:33 YellowInk wrote:
On June 15 2010 10:59 DarthThienAn wrote:
On June 14 2010 10:59 flamewheel wrote:
Deucegladlier and sputnik.theory were modkilled for inactivity.


look flamewheel, he voted!


On June 15 2010 10:21 Deucegladlier wrote:
Vote: Hugoboss21
Vote: bumatlarge




... -___-

He's got to just be trolling. I don't see how he could have read the thread and picked out his votes after it's clear the game is over.

I suppose he may have just been ignoring the thread and voting based on what others have voted. I'd take this to be worse than trolling, though.

Not necessarily. I'm 99% sure we have had someone try to vote after being modkilled before. But I think it only happened once and don't remember exactly which game

Heh, I think XXII had a case of that...
"Vote XX"
"You're dead, bro."


dude I did that. =D. Too lazy to read the thread to realize I was dead back then. lolol.

Edit: And I mean, it was me in XXII
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
June 15 2010 21:21 GMT
#334
On June 15 2010 10:49 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 10:04 flamewheel wrote:
In Incognito's game, TL Mafia XXVII, ohN, ~OpZ~, and RebirthOfLeGenD have beed modkilled for inactivity (failure to vote).

Seriously guys? All 3 of you should know better -_-

-_-
Somethings important came up requiring me to be away...Didn't expect it to take as long as it did. Anyway, I guess do what ya gotta do.
=/
Sucks.

Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
June 16 2010 00:44 GMT
#335
On June 16 2010 06:21 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 10:49 Qatol wrote:
On June 15 2010 10:04 flamewheel wrote:
In Incognito's game, TL Mafia XXVII, ohN, ~OpZ~, and RebirthOfLeGenD have beed modkilled for inactivity (failure to vote).

Seriously guys? All 3 of you should know better -_-

-_-
Somethings important came up requiring me to be away...Didn't expect it to take as long as it did. Anyway, I guess do what ya gotta do.
=/
Sucks.


Yeah it happens some times. A heads up to the host that you may miss the vote would be nice if you have a problem like this in the future (really applies to anyone).
Uff Da
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 16 2010 01:24 GMT
#336
Yeah, if somebody PMs me ahead of time and is like "I have to go on an emergency meeting for the next 48 hours... won't make deadline" then I won't modkill them. The trick is in notifying

~OpZ~ at least you can clear your ban quickly since there are so many games slated to be going on soon.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 01:26:22
June 16 2010 01:26 GMT
#337
Wrong thread.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
June 16 2010 11:20 GMT
#338
I'll apply Harry Potter and Team Melee against my ban, just in the off chance I ever play again.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 16 2010 19:46 GMT
#339
i am not following the ban list
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 23:21:36
June 16 2010 23:20 GMT
#340
You can't apply games which run concurrently against your ban. However, if Team Melee starts and follows the ban list, then you can apply it.

Also, the OP should be 100% up to date right now (finally). If there is anything wrong in the thread at all, PM me.
Uff Da
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 669
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings47
CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 222
Rex 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49847
Calm 3664
Shuttle 1754
Bisu 1171
FanTaSy 779
firebathero 372
Hyuk 327
Zeus 317
Stork 297
Soma 271
[ Show more ]
actioN 216
Mini 188
Light 166
Rush 158
EffOrt 135
Soulkey 127
Last 107
Snow 85
Mong 82
ZerO 79
Dewaltoss 71
Pusan 57
Barracks 39
NotJumperer 39
Bale 38
Killer 36
Shinee 36
Free 35
Noble 33
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 29
Shine 28
hero 27
sorry 26
Sharp 21
yabsab 18
Aegong 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4943
Dendi354
League of Legends
JimRising 300
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
shoxiejesuss589
kRYSTAL_54
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns35844
singsing2220
B2W.Neo435
crisheroes259
DeMusliM182
Livibee24
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick596
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt267
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 17m
OSC
10h 32m
Replay Cast
11h 17m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.