• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:41
CEST 22:41
KST 05:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 204 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:41 GMT
#301
On July 07 2013 08:38 Chezinu wrote:
People,

War.. it has started once again...Winter is coming, but it ain't going to be cold except in the hearts of men. There is a way to change what seems destine to come. Following our Great Leader Ace, will lead us to victory. Obeying my father and I will change the weather for the better! Let death not stop you and rise!

Long live Ace!

Chezinu Isunizehc


long live Jon snow the rightful King!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:43 GMT
#302
On July 07 2013 08:40 Ace wrote:
@rayne: I don't see why not. I dont have a scum read on anyone yet. Xatalos thinks you are trying to tie him and gumshoe together. I thought your beef was with geript. You suspect gumshoe though?

I don't, where do i say so?
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 06 2013 23:44 GMT
#303
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:42 raynpelikoneet wrote: Now you want to lynch me because of the first 20minutes into the game i decided to joke (mostly).

I think you're misunderstanding what I've been doing. I just wanted to skip past the mafia foreplay and get straight into the calling scum phase.

On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?

So you're trying to soft call me scum for not reading the thread carefully in the first ~50 min. Isn't that a bit hypocritical

First part: I don't understand? Explain.

I'm on a time crunch before I have to work tonight and wanted to get past the jovial joking trolling foreplay phase of mafia and skip straight to the scumhunting/scumfucking part of it.

Show nested quote +
Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.


Going back his first post is explain, then his second is why he wants the read. Sure he does put some soft scum reads in there, but I think the requests are clear and reasonable.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 06 2013 23:45 GMT
#304
On July 07 2013 08:38 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:31 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:17 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:


Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

rofl, this is the full set of quotes which you failed to provide:
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
@ geript: What do you think about this?

I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?


On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
[quote]
explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.

So, as town you would like me to explain my read in case i can read gumshoe better than you.
In here you are trying to paint me as mafia because i said something you did not understand.

scum.


Why call gumshoe supertown if you can't even give any reasonable explanation for doing that?

I do not give explanations unless asked if i don't like to. Noone has asked me about that.
Why are you defending geript?
What do you think of our exchange?


Well, you are asked NOW (and you already were before this). So why not answer? It shouldn't take long to think of the answer if you have one.

Your exhange feels like you squirming and geript figuring out stuff. Ask yourself, which is townish and which is scummy?

If you are town why would gumshoe tell you (and tha thread) why his scum meta you "described" does not hold water?


What? How many posts now have you wasted on OMGUS and WIFOM instead of just clarifying your stance and especially the reasons behind it?

Uh... are you suggesting that I and gumshoe are scum together? And somehow making a public alliance to explain gumshoe's meta? That's pretty far-fetched. Or what do you mean?


erm, there isn't much WIFOM in his posts. Re-read, they are pretty clear explanations. As for the bolded how did you get to that conclusion.


How did you arrive at "pretty clear explanations" after looking at his posts -.- I'm getting more and more confused by him. I'm still in the dark about what he was saying in that post, but the first thought that came into my mind was that I and gumshoe somehow purposefully reduced the chances of reading his meta or something.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:46 GMT
#305
On July 07 2013 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:35 Ace wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:30 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:28 Ace wrote:
This feels very familiar. Didn't rayne get lynched because people jumped the gun on him in Carnival Cruise?

Didn't read/play cruise. Explain similarities.


Rayne caught pressure in CCM early on even though imo he wasn't screwing shit up. I thought he got lynched but he got vigi'd by Vivax I think.

I have never got lynched, vigged or any other town-killed as town, and i won't.

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ace, thoughts on geript/MZ/Xata and what i said?


I don't see what the big deal is. You asked geript what makes you scum, when he did you countered with a response on your play in Hydra 2. Seems legit to me.

1) You think Hydra 2 is a legit way to describe my scum-meta?
2) You think the first 20 minutes of the game (when it's clearly seen that mostly what i say are jokes) is comparable to the worst scumgame i have ever played?
3) Is the thought process valid, legit and all ok?[/QUOTE]

1 and 2.) You already know what I think about meta and its usually misused. Looking at your play in 1 game and comparing it with the first 30 minutes of posts in this game is useless. I'm assuming geript was just prodding for information.

3.) It could be a valid and legit thought process. He may honestly believe it is a good way to scum hunt I don't agree with it because it's illogical to base early game reads from a few posts on what you did in another game.

Also answer my last post.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 06 2013 23:46 GMT
#306
I'm not sure about geript. Will have to look at the evidence.

For now, I'm leaning towards FirmTofu because I'd rather have Silken Tofu. Vote to get rid of FirmTofu!!! That is until Tofu shows up to defend.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 06 2013 23:47 GMT
#307
On July 07 2013 08:39 johnnywup wrote:
"It is Day 1! Deadline is Saturday, Jun 08 2:59pm PDT (GMT-07:00)" <- june 8th isn't saturday

Actually, June 8th is a Saturday. The problem is that the deadline was supposed to be July 8th.
Fixed it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:48 GMT
#308
On July 07 2013 08:44 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:42 raynpelikoneet wrote: Now you want to lynch me because of the first 20minutes into the game i decided to joke (mostly).

I think you're misunderstanding what I've been doing. I just wanted to skip past the mafia foreplay and get straight into the calling scum phase.

On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?

So you're trying to soft call me scum for not reading the thread carefully in the first ~50 min. Isn't that a bit hypocritical

First part: I don't understand? Explain.

I'm on a time crunch before I have to work tonight and wanted to get past the jovial joking trolling foreplay phase of mafia and skip straight to the scumhunting/scumfucking part of it.

Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.


Going back his first post is explain, then his second is why he wants the read. Sure he does put some soft scum reads in there, but I think the requests are clear and reasonable.

You are right. I misread that (or actually i took the accusative parts and missed the rest of his posts). My fault.

What do you think of M_Z not reading the thread at all and calling me out for defending WoS?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 06 2013 23:49 GMT
#309
On July 07 2013 08:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:44 Onegu wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:42 raynpelikoneet wrote: Now you want to lynch me because of the first 20minutes into the game i decided to joke (mostly).

I think you're misunderstanding what I've been doing. I just wanted to skip past the mafia foreplay and get straight into the calling scum phase.

On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?

So you're trying to soft call me scum for not reading the thread carefully in the first ~50 min. Isn't that a bit hypocritical

First part: I don't understand? Explain.

I'm on a time crunch before I have to work tonight and wanted to get past the jovial joking trolling foreplay phase of mafia and skip straight to the scumhunting/scumfucking part of it.

Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.


Going back his first post is explain, then his second is why he wants the read. Sure he does put some soft scum reads in there, but I think the requests are clear and reasonable.

You are right. I misread that (or actually i took the accusative parts and missed the rest of his posts). My fault.

What do you think of M_Z not reading the thread at all and calling me out for defending WoS?


How does this change your read on geript?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:50 GMT
#310
Ace, this post you mean?

On July 07 2013 08:40 Ace wrote:
@rayne: I don't see why not. I dont have a scum read on anyone yet. Xatalos thinks you are trying to tie him and gumshoe together. I thought your beef was with geript. You suspect gumshoe though?

I don't. I think gumshoe is supertown. :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:51 GMT
#311
On July 07 2013 08:49 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:44 Onegu wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:42 raynpelikoneet wrote: Now you want to lynch me because of the first 20minutes into the game i decided to joke (mostly).

I think you're misunderstanding what I've been doing. I just wanted to skip past the mafia foreplay and get straight into the calling scum phase.

On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?

So you're trying to soft call me scum for not reading the thread carefully in the first ~50 min. Isn't that a bit hypocritical

First part: I don't understand? Explain.

I'm on a time crunch before I have to work tonight and wanted to get past the jovial joking trolling foreplay phase of mafia and skip straight to the scumhunting/scumfucking part of it.

Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.


Going back his first post is explain, then his second is why he wants the read. Sure he does put some soft scum reads in there, but I think the requests are clear and reasonable.

You are right. I misread that (or actually i took the accusative parts and missed the rest of his posts). My fault.

What do you think of M_Z not reading the thread at all and calling me out for defending WoS?


How does this change your read on geript?

Not sure yet, there is a lot of time. I'm off to bed soon (in like 1h), i'll reread him tonight or tomorrow if not possible tonight.
table for two on a tv tray
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:51 GMT
#312
On July 07 2013 08:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:40 Ace wrote:
@rayne: I don't see why not. I dont have a scum read on anyone yet. Xatalos thinks you are trying to tie him and gumshoe together. I thought your beef was with geript. You suspect gumshoe though?

I don't, where do i say so?


what are you replying to? the part about gumshoe? If so I would assume you suspect him since you asked me about him.

On July 07 2013 08:45 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:38 Ace wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:31 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:17 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:


[quote]
So write more clearly.

rofl, this is the full set of quotes which you failed to provide:
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
[quote]
I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?


[quote]
Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.

So, as town you would like me to explain my read in case i can read gumshoe better than you.
In here you are trying to paint me as mafia because i said something you did not understand.

scum.


Why call gumshoe supertown if you can't even give any reasonable explanation for doing that?

I do not give explanations unless asked if i don't like to. Noone has asked me about that.
Why are you defending geript?
What do you think of our exchange?


Well, you are asked NOW (and you already were before this). So why not answer? It shouldn't take long to think of the answer if you have one.

Your exhange feels like you squirming and geript figuring out stuff. Ask yourself, which is townish and which is scummy?

If you are town why would gumshoe tell you (and tha thread) why his scum meta you "described" does not hold water?


What? How many posts now have you wasted on OMGUS and WIFOM instead of just clarifying your stance and especially the reasons behind it?

Uh... are you suggesting that I and gumshoe are scum together? And somehow making a public alliance to explain gumshoe's meta? That's pretty far-fetched. Or what do you mean?


erm, there isn't much WIFOM in his posts. Re-read, they are pretty clear explanations. As for the bolded how did you get to that conclusion.


How did you arrive at "pretty clear explanations" after looking at his posts -.- I'm getting more and more confused by him. I'm still in the dark about what he was saying in that post, but the first thought that came into my mind was that I and gumshoe somehow purposefully reduced the chances of reading his meta or something.


I don't know how you can be confused by him. Maybe ask him to explain what you are confused about better, since it makes sense to me. I don't know how you two can reduce the chances of people reading his meta. That sounds like an odd thing for him to do. He isn't coming across shifty.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:52 GMT
#313
On July 07 2013 08:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ace, this post you mean?

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:40 Ace wrote:
@rayne: I don't see why not. I dont have a scum read on anyone yet. Xatalos thinks you are trying to tie him and gumshoe together. I thought your beef was with geript. You suspect gumshoe though?

I don't. I think gumshoe is supertown. :D


got ya. I skimmed and saw you call him supertown earlier, didn't know you were for real.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-06 23:53:50
July 06 2013 23:52 GMT
#314
Town Win condition is to eliminate all anti-town elements.
Mafia Win condition is when only mafia remain or when such a situation is unpreventable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:55 GMT
#315
Ace what do you think of Xatalos? Why?
table for two on a tv tray
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 06 2013 23:56 GMT
#316
Okay to be honest guys I don't see any scumtells out of anyone so far. Seems like you're all just drawing lots of focus to stuff that doesn't actually tell you anything. THAT'S the scummiest thing I've seen as of yet.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:57 GMT
#317
I think your posts are clear, he is confused by them. He seems genuinely lost.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:58 GMT
#318
johnnywup, how much mafia have you played?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:58 GMT
#319
On July 07 2013 08:57 Ace wrote:
I think your posts are clear, he is confused by them. He seems genuinely lost.

atm town or scum and why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:58 GMT
#320
don't give this wishy-washy shit.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 143
ProTech138
JuggernautJason83
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 204
Dewaltoss 103
Hyuk 70
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift1850
Counter-Strike
fl0m1448
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4869
crisheroes966
Khaldor965
Liquid`Hasu640
Other Games
summit1g7137
FrodaN2344
shahzam421
KnowMe377
XBOCT329
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS132
ZombieGrub33
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2761
Other Games
• imaqtpie855
• Shiphtur287
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 19m
Online Event
14h 19m
FEL
19h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.