• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8704 users

Regarding the thread about me - Page 14

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
fuzzayy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States99 Posts
October 06 2011 02:47 GMT
#261
If it was that bad why hasn't blizzard fixed it
Vandalman
Profile Joined May 2011
United States66 Posts
October 06 2011 02:49 GMT
#262
On October 06 2011 10:55 socommaster123 wrote:
Zelthcon you should probably change your user name in all the hacker websites people have found you in..... Your not very good at hiding the fact you love hacking LOL



This! Just search Zelthcon hacking on google and he is a member of many hacking websites talking about hacks in certain games.

I was actually on the fence reading all of this stuff, but this really makes him look bad!

Zelthcon
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom53 Posts
October 06 2011 02:49 GMT
#263
Can I also note, multiple users in both this thread and the other thread have admitted to have the same issue occur with them, yet you chose to ignore them? I've seen atleast 10 people say that they have had the same happen with them.

The replay file feel free to get someone to host it to sc2replayed...the file extension is the proper sc2 replay file extension. For some reason it wont parse for me.
At first you do not succeed, then the results disagree.
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
October 06 2011 02:49 GMT
#264
This guy has more evidence against him than Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox combined.

Anyone who defends him is either delusional, a RL friend of his, or an absolute moron. Everything is represented here: Verbal (kind of) accusations, photos, replays, an obvious history of hacking, inconsistent arguments, dodging questions, and the rarity with which this "bug" occurs. It's pretty obvious guys.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
October 06 2011 02:50 GMT
#265
On October 06 2011 11:42 Zelthcon wrote:
@ FT.aCt)Sony - If you check my match history the games in my 1v1 list which say TIE have NOT been played out, please go on my match history, 1v1 and select a game where in my 1v1 it specifically states TIE and check yourself, those games WERE NOT played.

@Scisyhp - Replay was already posted by bansom or something like that either on last page or this page I'm not entirely sure, you can see for yourself there. All they can conclude from it is that I "possibly" have some form of production hack which is pure speculation. I posted a new replay for you all to watch and analyze till your hearts content. I will be uploading previous replays (the ones requested by you guys) in a weeks time!

What difference does it make if I post a replay from before or after the thread? I'm showing you that I know how to play and have good game sense, to prove that I do not maphack.

Since there is no way to prove that I do not tiehack, it's like trying to prove that there is or is not a god. You cannot prove either way, just speculate.


Your claim that you supposedly get locked out of ladder and unintentionally dropped during the loading screen really doesn't disprove anything about you only gaining points for your wins and not losing any points for your losses. Can you even prove to us that it actually does happen?
jellyfish
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States149 Posts
October 06 2011 02:50 GMT
#266
On October 06 2011 11:42 Zelthcon wrote:
@ FT.aCt)Sony - If you check my match history the games in my 1v1 list which say TIE have NOT been played out, please go on my match history, 1v1 and select a game where in my 1v1 it specifically states TIE and check yourself, those games WERE NOT played.

@Scisyhp - Replay was already posted by bansom or something like that either on last page or this page I'm not entirely sure, you can see for yourself there. All they can conclude from it is that I "possibly" have some form of production hack which is pure speculation. I posted a new replay for you all to watch and analyze till your hearts content. I will be uploading previous replays (the ones requested by you guys) in a weeks time!

What difference does it make if I post a replay from before or after the thread? I'm showing you that I know how to play and have good game sense, to prove that I do not maphack. Since there is no way to prove that I do not tiehack.


if you really are innocent then post a few now. it's no more trouble to go through than playing an entire game against a masters terran and posting the replay, and it would prove your innocence once and for all. no one's even going to care about you in a week

also, you're acting really shady, dude. over 13 pages you've changed your stories, dodged questions, and given only weak responses ("possibly?" dude, you made two obbies and posted them over your min lines -_-). just post the reps to prove that you're just misunderstood. because pretty much everyone on here has their mind set on you being a hacker now.
DeepBlu2
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States975 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 02:51:42
October 06 2011 02:50 GMT
#267
On October 06 2011 11:46 Doodsmack wrote:
Just found this youtube comment. Hope it helps someone researching this guy lol

EDIT: this is a video he posted on Youtube LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxcooldanxx#p/u/0/JWUDNzbFWAw

xxcooldanxx (2 weeks ago) Just got my friend to subscribe to your channel now ! I hope to do more games for you guys in the future for you to cast, just hit me up at anytime on SC2.

EU server - Zelthcon.648
NA server - justinbeiber.136

Message me ingame anytime as I'm always down to play, great casting btw guys, really enjoyed it.

I recommend you doing more with your channel though, such as having a sc2 background, changing the colors, just make it look more interesting :D!




Alright end of story. That's enough of evidence for me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxcooldanxx#p/u/0/JWUDNzbFWAw


Why would this guy even attempt to defend himself, after all of this.

OP, I was waiting a long, long time for you to answer certain questions, and do certain things, but you don't seem willing. IF you are willing to do them, please let us know. Right now, however, so much evidence is pointing against you, it's incredible.
u gotta sk8
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
October 06 2011 02:51 GMT
#268
whatever
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 02:57:19
October 06 2011 02:51 GMT
#269
On October 06 2011 11:46 Doodsmack wrote:
Just found this youtube comment. Hope it helps someone researching this guy lol

EDIT: this is a video he posted on Youtube LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxcooldanxx#p/u/0/JWUDNzbFWAw

xxcooldanxx (2 weeks ago) Just got my friend to subscribe to your channel now ! I hope to do more games for you guys in the future for you to cast, just hit me up at anytime on SC2.

EU server - Zelthcon.648
NA server - justinbeiber.136

Message me ingame anytime as I'm always down to play, great casting btw guys, really enjoyed it.

I recommend you doing more with your channel though, such as having a sc2 background, changing the colors, just make it look more interesting :D!



wow, so he has a youtube channel, and uploads videos on tie hacks that he created for warcraft 3?

images incoming

Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 02:54:18
October 06 2011 02:52 GMT
#270
On October 06 2011 11:29 Zelthcon wrote:
I just played a 1v1 ladder game against a high master terran, 1200 points for you all to enjoy!

Replay download here (couldnt get it to parse on sc2replayed, feel free to upload it for me) -
http://filebeam.com/a83a441b0f76ff749c01c85156b729b1

I hope you find the game entertaining and fun, It was a fun game for me.
If you want me to explain anything in the replay, please do ask.

to answer those saying im ignoring the question :
Also, I would like to add, if you check everygame on my match history where it specifcally states TIE...not a loss which counts as tie im on about where it specifically says TIE, those games I didnt even get into and it locks me from searching when it happens, how do you explain that? Again, it's a glitch that is happening to me.

I just think its funny that the game just before this one was a tie... and you somehow have 3 losses with no points lost because somehow both players leave the game at the same time (according to the score screen for both players).

Also interesting how these games are all actual losses for you, which can be seen from the results of the game.

EDIT
Just found this youtube comment. Hope it helps someone researching this guy lol

EDIT: this is a video he posted on Youtube LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxcooldanxx#p/u/0/JWUDNzbFWAw

xxcooldanxx (2 weeks ago) Just got my friend to subscribe to your channel now ! I hope to do more games for you guys in the future for you to cast, just hit me up at anytime on SC2.

EU server - Zelthcon.648
NA server - justinbeiber.136

Message me ingame anytime as I'm always down to play, great casting btw guys, really enjoyed it.

I recommend you doing more with your channel though, such as having a sc2 background, changing the colors, just make it look more interesting :D!

And thats the nail in the coffin.
"demonocracy from madhacks.net"
Zelthcon
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom53 Posts
October 06 2011 02:54 GMT
#271
@ FT.aCt)Sony - I'm not on about the games which says "loss" but gives me a tie...I'm on about in my match history where it specifcally says TIE! Learn to read and go through my match history.

@Jellyfish - When do I change my story? Which questions do I dodge? Please inform me.

Also, that youtube video on my channel is mine and yes I created it, although I do understand what you want me to say about it? I used to create hacks for WC3 (very basic hacks) and that was one of them which only worked ONCE per account.

At first you do not succeed, then the results disagree.
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 02:55:19
October 06 2011 02:54 GMT
#272
On October 06 2011 11:46 Doodsmack wrote:
Just found this youtube comment. Hope it helps someone researching this guy lol

EDIT: this is a video he posted on Youtube LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxcooldanxx#p/u/0/JWUDNzbFWAw

xxcooldanxx (2 weeks ago) Just got my friend to subscribe to your channel now ! I hope to do more games for you guys in the future for you to cast, just hit me up at anytime on SC2.

EU server - Zelthcon.648
NA server - justinbeiber.136

Message me ingame anytime as I'm always down to play, great casting btw guys, really enjoyed it.

I recommend you doing more with your channel though, such as having a sc2 background, changing the colors, just make it look more interesting :D!


100% caught. Game over.


Edit: Has anyone reported the questionable replays to TL so we can get him on the hacker list?
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
October 06 2011 02:55 GMT
#273
Dood.... you lost... that replay w/ bronson: you dont scout AT ALL ALL GAME yet blindly counter everything perfectly... you make TWO obs and don't scout with either.

Then we see u have posted tiehacks for War3.... and you won't address any of the questions about hacking site/ having econ army in a game you supposidly never loaded into.

Just admit it bro.... its over
CrazedNight
Profile Joined October 2011
United States65 Posts
October 06 2011 02:55 GMT
#274
I have had plenty of ties. I don't hack.

If you think I am a sockpuppet.. contact me CrazedNight#644 and youll see I'm not.

I've tied when I lost, tied when I won. It just happens.
Zelthcon
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom53 Posts
October 06 2011 02:55 GMT
#275
Anyone analyzed the replay of me against the high master terran yet? Would be interested to hear your thoughts on it, I did macro slightly badly as I was talking to my friend and laughing about how funny this situation is and how the guy ingame said i didnt scout him just as my scout went in his base and seen the 1 racks FE.
At first you do not succeed, then the results disagree.
Velvet_Llama
Profile Joined September 2011
United States25 Posts
October 06 2011 02:58 GMT
#276
So why are people talking about innocent until proven guilty and burden of proof? This isn't a court of law. The dude's probably hacking. Can we be sure of it? Not really, but then again it's not like we're deciding his guilt or innocence in a capital murder case here. Whatever.
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
October 06 2011 02:58 GMT
#277
[image loading]

[image loading]

nail in coffin. goodbye sir.
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 06 2011 02:58 GMT
#278
It's game over bro. Now just make an apology video and blame TL, then play a show match vs chill. Bam. Famous
Westy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
England808 Posts
October 06 2011 02:58 GMT
#279
On October 06 2011 11:54 Zelthcon wrote:
@ FT.aCt)Sony - I'm not on about the games which says "loss" but gives me a tie...I'm on about in my match history where it specifcally says TIE! Learn to read and go through my match history.

@Jellyfish - When do I change my story? Which questions do I dodge? Please inform me.

Also, that youtube video on my channel is mine and yes I created it, although I do understand what you want me to say about it? I used to create hacks for WC3 (very basic hacks) and that was one of them which only worked ONCE per account.



Cya
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
October 06 2011 02:59 GMT
#280
On October 06 2011 11:58 Velvet_Llama wrote:
So why are people talking about innocent until proven guilty and burden of proof? This isn't a court of law. The dude's probably hacking. Can we be sure of it? Not really, but then again it's not like we're deciding his guilt or innocence in a capital murder case here. Whatever.



Check the Youtube account bruh. That's about as solid as it gets lol.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1847
GuemChi 1601
Artosis 672
910 58
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm155
League of Legends
Doublelift3550
Counter-Strike
taco 132
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Other Games
summit1g7578
shahzam619
JimRising 535
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde140
CosmosSc2 37
Day[9].tv7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP80
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv7
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 54m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.