• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8460 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 135

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 179 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 05:21 GMT
#2681
On April 15 2011 14:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 14:14 redFF wrote:
On April 15 2011 14:12 Serejai wrote:
On April 15 2011 13:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Serajai is being given an official warning for talking about game related material outside of the game. A reminder that any discussion about the game outside of the thread is modkillable behavior. Serejai isn't being modkilled because it was indirect and could be construed differently


I don't particularly enjoy being called out for something I didn't do. Someone asked me why I was trolling this game, and I gave them an example scenario to explain my reasoning. DrHelvetica misinterpreted my post and somehow that's apparently my fault.

Two issues with this...

a) Nowhere in the rules for this game or for these forums in general does it say you cannot discuss games outside of their own thread, so even had I done it intentionally it's not a rule myself or any new player would know

b) You didn't even bother talking to me about this. Had you come to me and said "could you edit your post to not sound like you're talking about a current game", I would have complied. Instead, you discuss it behind my back and come to a decision based on the incorrect interpretation of another player. That's just horrible moderation any way you look at it.

Not even going to bother with the poor decision making regarding Flamewheel and GM's pardon because I think most people feel the same way, and it will show after the game ends.

So, I'd like to request a replacement for my spot. I'm not interested in continuing this game with the current hosts.

You won't be missed idiot.

THE NEXT PERSONAL ATTACK I SEE WILL BE A BAN REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS

sorry won't happen again.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 15 2011 05:22 GMT
#2682
Has anyone ever noticed that Oreo spells it Double Stuf and not Double stuff? Or Stuffed for that matter.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 15 2011 05:22 GMT
#2683
lol serejai is just a massive troll
:3
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 15 2011 05:23 GMT
#2684
On April 15 2011 14:22 Foolishness wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that Oreo spells it Double Stuf and not Double stuff? Or Stuffed for that matter.

I don't eat Oreo.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 15 2011 05:23 GMT
#2685
errr... redacted, sorry :x
:3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 05:23 GMT
#2686
On April 15 2011 14:22 Foolishness wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that Oreo spells it Double Stuf and not Double stuff? Or Stuffed for that matter.


WTF?!!?!?!? I NEVER NOTICED!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 15 2011 05:24 GMT
#2687
[image loading]

The M level was in an uproar. Accusations were hurled, prides were stomped on, and many egos were bruised. In the end the town dragged GMarshal, the pardoner, to the execution arena. GM snapped and snarled and screamed “I’m innocent, I’m the pardoner.” But his yells fell on deaf ears. The town was merciless and the noose soon strained under the pressure of GM’s body. The town rejoiced as Red blood poured out of him.
GMarshal the mafia goon has been lynched

I apologize for the delay and lack of personality in this post; I’ll try and remedy that when I get the chance. I know you guys just want to see the flip.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 15 2011 05:24 GMT
#2688
On April 15 2011 14:23 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 14:22 Foolishness wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that Oreo spells it Double Stuf and not Double stuff? Or Stuffed for that matter.

I don't eat Oreo.

Oreos have, historically, caused massive amounts of diarrhea in my family. But I still eat them.
Who dat ninja?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 05:25 GMT
#2689
vig coagulation
RIP Aaliyah
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 05:25 GMT
#2690
Ok so he flipped red. What does this mean after his day 1 mayoral campaign? stay tuned...
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 15 2011 05:25 GMT
#2691
Hohohohohohoho.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 15 2011 05:26 GMT
#2692
I like how this day was a shit fest and then it resolved itself at the end LOL.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 05:27 GMT
#2693
High five everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3341/3627681312_56f485f4ea.jpg
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 05:27 GMT
#2694
fucking fail lololol
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 05:28 GMT
#2695
that lynch should have felt awesome. been calling him out since day 1. but it didn't even feel good...just left a bad taste in my mouth. blahhh. whatever.

LSB
Coag
redFF

all FoS-ed for obvious reasons -_-
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 15 2011 05:28 GMT
#2696
yay
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 05:28 GMT
#2697
also LW
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 15 2011 05:28 GMT
#2698
Can vigs hit yet?


That said, you probably have just enough time to use it on someone once. Once during the game, after night 2 (gotta lay low for a bit and let it all blow over, man!), you may choose to visit one unlucky soul and introduce him to the business end of your new banhammer


So do the vigs have to wait until night 3 to hit? And if so do we consider lynching coag day 3?
Moderator
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 15 2011 05:29 GMT
#2699
I wouldnt hit Coag if iwas vig. doesnt really confirm him because Mafia can protect townies to be "pro-town" but really, they know whos who in the game (Cept 3rd Party)
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 15 2011 05:30 GMT
#2700
On April 15 2011 14:28 chaoser wrote:
that lynch should have felt awesome. been calling him out since day 1. but it didn't even feel good...just left a bad taste in my mouth. blahhh. whatever.

LSB
Coag
redFF

all FoS-ed for obvious reasons -_-

Yeah i understand those 2 but what obvious reasons for me? That i was one of the first people to FOS GM day1??? That i went against an assassin claiming dt???
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1280
ComeBackTV 527
SteadfastSC450
TaKeTV 384
LamboSC2276
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 120
EnkiAlexander 40
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 450
LamboSC2 276
ProTech138
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 120
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35095
Shuttle 2688
EffOrt 805
Horang2 777
Jaedong 702
Light 685
Soma 594
Mini 571
Stork 335
BeSt 320
[ Show more ]
firebathero 290
Hyuk 238
ggaemo 231
Rush 210
Snow 201
ZerO 184
Zeus 142
Leta 112
Killer 78
Pusan 77
hero 72
sorry 63
Sharp 43
Shine 39
Mind 37
Mong 33
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 27
soO 25
Yoon 24
Bale 24
Sexy 23
Aegong 23
Trap 21
Terrorterran 21
Free 18
NotJumperer 17
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 8
zelot 6
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9769
qojqva941
Dendi865
Fuzer 172
420jenkins115
Counter-Strike
markeloff127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2242
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 166
Other Games
gofns39486
singsing1973
B2W.Neo899
Mlord244
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX161
ArmadaUGS141
ToD120
Mew2King76
QueenE74
Chillindude17
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile17
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2104
League of Legends
• Nemesis2536
• Jankos2145
• TFBlade890
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 45m
Stellar Fest
22h 45m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.