• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7826 users

Normal Mini Mafia I - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 41 Next All
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
February 04 2012 00:28 GMT
#241
On February 04 2012 09:09 prplhz wrote:
@mderg Do you want a no-lynch? Do you think that Timeaisis is town?

I want a lynch. But I´m not totally convinced of Timeaisis being scum (more than Sentinel, though,), so I didn´t vote him for now. Since there´s no other option right now I´ll pace my vote on Timeaisis.

Vote: Timeaisis
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 04 2012 00:31 GMT
#242
@mderg

You need to format your vote right
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 04 2012 00:35 GMT
#243
@prplhz Timeaisis responded to his accusations. They make sense.

Also, Sentinel is going down in threat level to me as time passes, still suspicious though.

##Unvote: [UoN]Sentinel

Onto my next most suspected who is

##Vote: prplhz

Being right about Sentinel definitely doesn't make you innocent.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 04 2012 00:39 GMT
#244
@BaronFel

I already explained my "turn around of character", you can read my filter from Reponsibility Mafia! where I act weird in the beginning of the game too. There's nothing wrong with changing your character as long as you have a reason for the things you do, which I have had in this game, and explained. It's perfectly normal of you to be uneasy with me because I derped around in the beginning though, which was the biggest backside of my attempt to kickstart discussion. Look at Palmar in XLVIII where he fake claims dayvig on day1 and loses all town credit for the rest of the game even though he's not only right but he's also known as being very persuasive.

Also, as long as I'm making sense you should really think I'm town, which means do not push for my lynch. But as for all people you think are town (and all other people too), you should keep an eye (or both) on them. No one is confirmed until they flip.



@Bluelightz I'm not saying he's 100%, I'm saying he's our best bid and I want a lynch today. I'm not really impressed by those 5 words. Look at how he reacted to the initial accusations in an offended resigning way like he knew he was already dead. It was only after TheToast started defending him that he actually started trusting in himself which is not how I think that newbie town would react. They mostly just play their newbie card even more in my experience. All game long he's been trying not to step on anybodies' toes while still keeping as many options open as possible and he's still managed to contradict himself as shown in EchelonTee's analysis.



A last minute vote switch is always a bit creepy but whatever.



@Sinensis Good luck rofl.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
February 04 2012 00:42 GMT
#245
##Vote: Timeaisis
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 04 2012 00:43 GMT
#246
@Sinensis I understand that you are pretty frustrated right now and that's perfectly alright. I hope we can still be pals after the game <3
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
BaronFel
Profile Joined July 2009
United States155 Posts
February 04 2012 00:44 GMT
#247
Yeah, I'm keeping my eye on everyone. I'm just not a fan of first rounds where everyone has to go by gut feelings or super small signs that may just be nothing, unless someone acts really off when suspicion is on them.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
February 04 2012 00:47 GMT
#248
On February 04 2012 09:15 sinani206 wrote:
OK, I don't think you people understand.
Get your fucking votes on Sentinel or Timeasis.
We can't risk a NL on Day 1.
In case you don't understand,
Show nested quote +
This game uses Extended Majority Lynch. That is, at the deadline the player with a majority of votes is lynched (majority = 1/2 the remaining players, rounded down + 1), if no one has a majority then no lynch will take place.


THIS MEANS YOU:
Bluelightz
Vilonis
TheToast
BaronFel
mderg


Also @prplhz:
lol


Nope, I'm good right where I am. Timeaisis or Sentinel may be scum, but I don't think there is enough evidence against either one.

Since you all seem to have rejected the logic of my plan, I hope you all get really lucky.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 04 2012 00:52 GMT
#249
On February 04 2012 09:44 BaronFel wrote:
Yeah, I'm keeping my eye on everyone. I'm just not a fan of first rounds where everyone has to go by gut feelings or super small signs that may just be nothing, unless someone acts really off when suspicion is on them.

Yea it sucks but if you think about it, nothing really changes in the following days. Imagine day2 where one of us has flipped town, does that make him more right? No it doesn't, being dead doesn't make you right. The only thing that changes is that you can trust the dead guys' gut reads, but how can you be sure that their guts are right? You can't.

This is why no-flip games can still work. In a no-flip game every day is essentially day1 (more or less) and they can still be won by town. Pretty sure they're generally considered more difficult to win for town than flip games though, but you get my point.



@TheToast I'm hoping we get really lucky too! Day1 is always unreliable as hell, best thing you can do is hit a guy who doesn't make sense and who looks like he's scum and ideally who's not very active.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 04 2012 00:54 GMT
#250
On February 04 2012 09:39 prplhz wrote:
@BaronFel

I already explained my "turn around of character", you can read my filter from Reponsibility Mafia! where I act weird in the beginning of the game too. There's nothing wrong with changing your character as long as you have a reason for the things you do, which I have had in this game, and explained. It's perfectly normal of you to be uneasy with me because I derped around in the beginning though, which was the biggest backside of my attempt to kickstart discussion. Look at Palmar in XLVIII where he fake claims dayvig on day1 and loses all town credit for the rest of the game even though he's not only right but he's also known as being very persuasive.

Also, as long as I'm making sense you should really think I'm town, which means do not push for my lynch. But as for all people you think are town (and all other people too), you should keep an eye (or both) on them. No one is confirmed until they flip.



@Bluelightz I'm not saying he's 100%, I'm saying he's our best bid and I want a lynch today. I'm not really impressed by those 5 words. Look at how he reacted to the initial accusations in an offended resigning way like he knew he was already dead. It was only after TheToast started defending him that he actually started trusting in himself which is not how I think that newbie town would react. They mostly just play their newbie card even more in my experience. All game long he's been trying not to step on anybodies' toes while still keeping as many options open as possible and he's still managed to contradict himself as shown in EchelonTee's analysis.



A last minute vote switch is always a bit creepy but whatever.



@Sinensis Good luck rofl.


First time I've seen prplhz go after Bluelightz. That's interesting, and he makes a really good point and I like this change of character where he's actually explaining everything. Plus TheToast makes another great case for him.

I can definitely support a lynch on Bluelightz.

##Unvote: prplhz

##Vote: Bluelightz
Timeaisis
Profile Joined January 2012
23 Posts
February 04 2012 00:59 GMT
#251
As I said before, it doesn't seem to matter what I do now. And since Bluelightz has always been suspicious, I have no gripe changing my vote now. Doesn't really seem to matter, anyway.

##Unvote: [UoN]Sentinel
##Vote: Bluelightz
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 04 2012 00:59 GMT
#252
Why do people find prplhz suspicious?
Enjoy your day.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
February 04 2012 01:10 GMT
#253
Sinensis your vote didn't get changed. I think you need to bold it.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 04 2012 01:11 GMT
#254
##Unvote: prplhz

##Vote: Bluelightz

sorry
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 04 2012 01:27 GMT
#255
Well, all the arguments I've seen have been answered, and I got back at the time promised.

There was one somewhere who posted "I think GM wouldn't have set Time as mafia for balance reasons", I think now that we've gotten that out of the way I'm pretty much 100% on Time (no pun intended).

Now that the votes are off me, I need to get some sleep. Other than a 3-hour nap yesterday I haven't gotten any sleep in the last two days and I can't think anymore.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 04 2012 01:33 GMT
#256
Even though I hate last minute vote switching I guess to make sure we have a lynch d1.

##Unvote: mderg
##Vote: Timeaisis
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 04 2012 01:36 GMT
#257
You guys are about to kill a townie just because prplhz said "Well it's obviously Sentinel or Timeaisis"

This is so obvious.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
February 04 2012 01:39 GMT
#258
On February 04 2012 10:33 Bluelightz wrote:
Even though I hate last minute vote switching I guess to make sure we have a lynch d1.

##Unvote: mderg
##Vote: Timeaisis



Let's have a look at the vote tallies as of right now:

On February 02 2012 08:11 ZBot wrote:
Votecount for day 1. With twelve alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Current votes:

Timeaisis (7): [UoN]Sentinel, EchelonTee, prplhz, BaronFel, Nisani201, Vilonis, mderg

Bluelightz (3): TheToast, Timeaisis, Sinensis

mderg (1): Bluelightz

[UoN]Sentinel (1): Nisani201, mderg, Timeaisis, Sinensis, sinani206, -mderg, -Nisani201, -Sinensis, -Timeaisis

Nisani201 (0): Vilonis, -Vilonis

sinani206 (0): prplhz, -prplhz

Vilonis (0): Timeaisis, -Timeaisis

prplhz (0): Sinensis, -Sinensis

Sinensis (0): Bluelightz, -Bluelightz, prplhz, [UoN]Sentinel, Bluelightz, BaronFel, -Bluelightz, -[UoN]Sentinel, -prplhz, -BaronFel

Not voting:



The Day deadline is at 2012-02-04 12:00:00. (That's approximately 1:28:34 from now.)


Let's assume that we are all right about Sinesis and that he is in fact not mafia. That leaves only three conclusions possible at this point:

1: I am Mafia.
2: Mafia is voting for one of their own
3: You all are wrong about Timeaisis

I suppose that #2 is possible, they have decided that by piling on top of time the remaining two can go unseen. But since at this exact moment it would only take one of them to change their votes to save Time, I find this unlikely.

However I sure hope it's #2, because #3 is looking really likely right now...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 04 2012 01:40 GMT
#259
Imbeciles.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
February 04 2012 01:40 GMT
#260
Sorry, I suppose it would take both the remaining mafia members to change their votes to save Time, I still think they would do it though.

On February 04 2012 10:36 Sinensis wrote:
You guys are about to kill a townie just because prplhz said "Well it's obviously Sentinel or Timeaisis"

This is so obvious.


I'm thinking this is very likely the case.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 566
Railgan 55
MindelVK 20
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66487
Calm 10992
Rain 2390
Bisu 1940
FanTaSy 785
Stork 606
Shuttle 589
soO 443
Rush 428
Soma 248
[ Show more ]
firebathero 225
Snow 221
Last 172
Light 105
Mind 95
Pusan 80
hero 73
Sea.KH 65
Sharp 50
ToSsGirL 43
Trap 38
Free 37
Bale 34
Aegong 31
Mong 28
Hm[arnc] 26
zelot 19
Sexy 16
Noble 16
yabsab 15
HiyA 14
Shine 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8962
Dendi742
Counter-Strike
fl0m2807
byalli1055
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
gofns40942
singsing2229
B2W.Neo598
Pyrionflax257
Liquid`RaSZi133
Hui .90
Beastyqt52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP42
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV469
League of Legends
• Jankos3084
• Nemesis2577
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1262
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 59m
OSC
9h 59m
Replay Cast
9h 59m
OSC
22h 59m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.