• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9267 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 123

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 184 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 28 2013 21:38 GMT
#2441
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 21:41 GMT
#2442
why isn't kita dead yet?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 28 2013 21:46 GMT
#2443
You guys are funny.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 21:49 GMT
#2444
hi guys what did i miss?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 21:50 GMT
#2445
BC said he shot kita, but deconduo hasn't done anything and has been here for like an hour so idk.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 21:52 GMT
#2446
Its E s'eesht BC, not "oh shit" (although that'd be cooler)

Also you have to PM the hosts your choice of kill. I don't know with which format since I forgot to include it lololol
Maybe PM Sentinel as well?

Whatever, I dunno who you gonna shoot anyways. Gotta keep the suspense, brah.

inb4 Xata insta-kills me in 5 seconds

On June 29 2013 05:48 geript wrote:
##vote Gonzaw



Yes wubbywubby!
Let's vote each other!
I can't live in this world without you, so I'm going to the otherside with you!
So I'll just vote you, and you'll vote me. Forever!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 21:54 GMT
#2447
You know we are meant for each other when you realize our usernames have the same length and start with a 'g'
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 22:00 GMT
#2448
you ruined my fun gonza -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 22:01 GMT
#2449
On June 29 2013 07:00 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
you ruined my fun gonza -_-

Do it for real BC but don't tell us who. Keep it hidden from scum!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:01 GMT
#2450
Hey guys, remember Acro's plan?:

On June 22 2013 11:04 Acrofales wrote:
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.


What if everybody not only had claimed what character they made the role for, but also had claimed THE WHOLE ROLE?
Why didn't we do that? Why are we so stupid? (well at least I am not stupid because my role is step-by-step and I could reveal more info to the guy that has my role if he's scum so I was fine in not claiming that )
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:01 GMT
#2451
On June 29 2013 07:00 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
you ruined my fun gonza -_-


I'm sorry!

I just wanted to see scum die ;_;
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 22:02 GMT
#2452
but there was the risk of scum to out themselves! look at how fast geript voted you
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:04 GMT
#2453
You almost gave me a heart attack I thought kita was protected!

Don't ever do that to me again BC! My townie heart is weak ;_;
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 22:04 GMT
#2454
On June 29 2013 07:01 gonzaw wrote:
Hey guys, remember Acro's plan?:

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 11:04 Acrofales wrote:
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.


What if everybody not only had claimed what character they made the role for, but also had claimed THE WHOLE ROLE?
Why didn't we do that? Why are we so stupid? (well at least I am not stupid because my role is step-by-step and I could reveal more info to the guy that has my role if he's scum so I was fine in not claiming that )

Gonzaw, is there an option to make a choice tonight? If so, what should I choose?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 22:09 GMT
#2455
Whatever, I'm going to stop F5ing this thread and will be back later. I expect something to have happened by then, BC.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 22:10 GMT
#2456
Does that mean I'm still alive?

Yay ^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:19 GMT
#2457
Well Xfire, that depends on what happens this day. I.e who flips what, which scum dies, if scum do some shenanigans and we all die, if we try to make a new plan, etc.

Your final choices are not so black and white (for instance choosing between medic and vig or something), they can't really win us the game unless specific stuff happens.
So.....I don't really know what you should pick yet.

If I don't give you any answer by the time N3 ends, pick Option (1), but that might change

Hey Xfire, if I remember correctly, you have 4 items right now, right? Did you get the new item for this phase yet?


Crossfire, let's create a method for me to tell you what item you could use without scum knowing:

I'll tell you 2 things:
1)A passage of the story
2)A number between 1 and 3

What does this mean?
This means that you should check, in your role PM and every new event (both the initial PM of the event, and the PM the host gives you with the answer to your choice), that passage of the story I mentioned. You will use the item you got when you made a choice in that event.
In this specific case, you can ignore the number
However, if I want you to use an item you had when you started the game, I'll give you a passage that DOESNT EXIST in any event. The number between 1 and 3 will be the item I want you to use (use the number that's on your role PM, use that item).
Understood?

For example, if I tell you:
" You remember where you used to live as well" 3

You should use the item you got in the event from this very day phase

If I tell you
"Trololololololol" 2

You should use item #2 you got in your role PM

Now we can make secret plans and shit
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 22:25 GMT
#2458
##Call: E s'eesht

fuck it go big or go home. Bye Kita
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 22:26 GMT
#2459
Think I wasted that shot though -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:27 GMT
#2460
O sheeeeeeet
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV490
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko415
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Yoon 121
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Sea.KH 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
NotJumperer 28
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
Terrorterran 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli768
markeloff92
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo229
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh123
Mew2King62
Livibee53
QueenE45
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 57m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.