• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 22:48 GMT
#2481
Even if it's 3-3-1 right now it shouldn't be over.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 22:49 GMT
#2482
On June 29 2013 07:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Even if it's 3-3-1 right now it shouldn't be over.

I really hope so. I hope you can use your ability and that it does town good cause we're gonna need big plays.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 22:50 GMT
#2483
wait doesn't this confirm kita is madame vastra, the role that zeph made? thus he had to have shot solstice
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 22:51 GMT
#2484
I'm not sure I can save it at this point after thinking about it but I won't be around for the next littlle bit so in case of endgame maybe someone else can argue it.


I can vote once but then I die for real as soon as I do. The vote counts.

Gg scum if you do win right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 28 2013 22:52 GMT
#2485
It'll be 4-3

kita is scum.

AS I'VE SAID
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 23:00 GMT
#2486
You can say it as many times as you want, but it won't make it true.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 28 2013 23:01 GMT
#2487
It won't make it so, because it already is so, so a change without change couldn't possibly be change since nothing changes.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 28 2013 23:05 GMT
#2488
Just completed reading through the latest developments (very busy IRL atm), but seems like I just died, so I can't say anything game-altering anymore I guess...

Sorry for being so AFK for the last 30-40 hours or so. Also sorry for making a not-so-useful role (in comparison to most here - thought it was a good idea initially)... And overall not spending enough time to understand how all these roles worked in this game. Going to follow this game to the end, but probably returning to regular Mafia next (I severely underestimated how different / harder this was). GL town!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:33 GMT
#2489
i'm not playing anymore, nope
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:36 GMT
#2490
nope, nope

+ Show Spoiler +
Had you shot Xatalos like I told you to BC everything would have been fine!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:37 GMT
#2491
can't go more wrong if I don't do anything.

see you at deadline
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:40 GMT
#2492
On June 29 2013 07:42 deconduo wrote:
You are Martha Jones the Blackmailer
...
Show nested quote +
[Player 1] is forced to vote for Player 2]


THOSE PARENTHESIS ARENT CLOSED, DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 23:41 GMT
#2493
lol that bothered me as well. Obsessive compulsive buddies ftw!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:47 GMT
#2494
Sorry guys, but I'm no longer town

I just PMed deconduo to change my alignment to Survivor
Hope it is formalized soon
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 23:49 GMT
#2495
Welcome aboard!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:51 GMT
#2496
kita, I hope you have fun writing about this game in your 6k blog.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:54 GMT
#2497
....please use your day vig on me kita, please.

Just...finish me already, have mercy
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 00:04 GMT
#2498
this game makes me sick
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 00:05 GMT
#2499
both figuratively and literally, I caught the flu the other day after I started playing this game
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 02:27 GMT
#2500
Actually why the fuck are we lynching geript instead of kita? Can someone tell me?

##Unvote: geript
##Vote: kita
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 53m
Patches Events
17h 53m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.