• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:27
CEST 23:27
KST 06:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8469 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 176 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2014 00:27 GMT
#2361
Who is umasi count


VisceraEyes (1): Risen, Keirathi
VayneAuthority (5): Oatsmaster, Palmar, Koshi, Marvellosity, VisceraEyes, Risen, marvellosity, Koshi, Holyflare
Keirathi (1): WaveofShadow, Palmar, Holyflare
Oatsmaster (0): Grackaroni
Holyflare (4): Grackaroni, Grackaroni, VayneAuthority, Risen, marvellosity , Koshi, Palmar, Holyflare
WaveofShadow (1): yamato77
Grackaroni (0): Koshi, Holyflare

Currently, VayneAuthority is set to be lynched. If you see a mistake, please notify us. Voting is mandatory. 4 min remain



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2014 00:27 GMT
#2362
I think he's scum and that defence of grack was ridiculous and looked like a really shit defence of someone who doesn't know grack but tried to give him ++ town points, I voted him to see if risen/grack would back up their mouths with their votes and they did not, it's pretty much confirmation in my eyes.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 13 2014 00:28 GMT
#2363
I'm playing blindfold chess so all my mental energies are there and I'm not even reading the thread.

let's just hope for the best :D

maybe i'll have been shot at deadline, otherwise i'll read all this mess then
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2014 00:29 GMT
#2364
On February 13 2014 09:28 marvellosity wrote:
I'm playing blindfold chess so all my mental energies are there and I'm not even reading the thread.

let's just hope for the best :D

maybe i'll have been shot at deadline, otherwise i'll read all this mess then

... blindfolded chess ...

really.

freaking wizard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2014 00:30 GMT
#2365
On February 13 2014 09:28 marvellosity wrote:
I'm playing blindfold chess so all my mental energies are there and I'm not even reading the thread.

let's just hope for the best :D

maybe i'll have been shot at deadline, otherwise i'll read all this mess then


fu, these retards are going to kill me in 2 days when i'm obvious town and you aren't saying shit about it!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2014 00:30 GMT
#2366
Hold please
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2014 00:30 GMT
#2367
On February 13 2014 09:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 09:28 marvellosity wrote:
I'm playing blindfold chess so all my mental energies are there and I'm not even reading the thread.

let's just hope for the best :D

maybe i'll have been shot at deadline, otherwise i'll read all this mess then


fu, these retards are going to kill me in 2 days when i'm obvious town and you aren't saying shit about it!

Yeah like those imba cases you promised.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-13 00:54:18
February 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#2368
Nomination 2


Marvelosity had long been known to strive to be champion. He had climbed the rungs of TL Mafia in an attempt to get to the top. However, when you climb to the top there are always people trying to knock you off.



Marvelosity the Vanilla townie has been killed.
also
VayneAuthority the Vanilla townie has been lynched


The Scum team has 24 hours to nominate
final count
+ Show Spoiler +

Who is umasi count


VisceraEyes (1): Risen, Keirathi
VayneAuthority (5): Oatsmaster, Palmar, Koshi, Marvellosity, VisceraEyes, Risen, marvellosity, Koshi, Holyflare
Keirathi (1): WaveofShadow, Palmar, Holyflare
Oatsmaster (0): Grackaroni
Holyflare (4): Grackaroni, Grackaroni, VayneAuthority, Risen, marvellosity , Koshi, Palmar, Holyflare
WaveofShadow (1): yamato77
Grackaroni (0): Koshi, Holyflare


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#2369
Booo Marv. Guy only lynches town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#2370
Response to his thoughts on my entrance.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2014 00:35 GMT
#2371
Well we only got 1 lynch left and there will be 3 townies selected tomorrow.
I am afk for 47 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2014 00:35 GMT
#2372
If Holyflare is scum I am really sad. But I don't think so.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2014 00:37 GMT
#2373
WoS/Geript/Grack/Oats

The names I will vote for in all the next days.

removing this game from my subscribe list.

meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2014 00:38 GMT
#2374
On February 13 2014 09:35 Koshi wrote:
If Holyflare is scum I am really sad. But I don't think so.


I will give you the rest of the cases soon™ but yes I am most definitely town, my filter reeks of it, I'm not capable of asking some of the question's i was asking as scum I normally just accuse and say you're bad and make a giant case of wifom, whereas here I made sensible cases that made sense to me and should have to all of you. Was really frustrated with cora because I thought I was like 100% right despite the shitty loaded wagon and after vengeful I'm frustrated when people just say "x or y is town/scum" and then afk without saying anything at all JUST LIKE HERE.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:46 GMT
#2375
This is honestly really frustrating to me. I understand that I don't put enough effort into the game but my vote fairly consistently lands on scum and a lot of people just seem absolutely incapable of recognizing what kind of plays comes from town and what kind of play comes from mafia.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2014 00:48 GMT
#2376
On February 13 2014 09:46 Grackaroni wrote:
This is honestly really frustrating to me. I understand that I don't put enough effort into the game but my vote fairly consistently lands on scum and a lot of people just seem absolutely incapable of recognizing what kind of plays comes from town and what kind of play comes from mafia.



maybe if you fucking explained instead of giving NO REASONING and just saying "yeh he's scum" people wouldn't be so god damn frustrated with you

this was quite clearly a town/town lynch because EVERYONE WAS AFK FOR IT
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2014 00:52 GMT
#2377
If you didn't start the game with trolling EVERY game if you didn't give up until day 3 before you started playing MAYBE just MAYBE people would actually listen to you and then you'd stop being "unreadable", instead, you aren't following a logical thought process, you try and get town lynched, you vote off the only person being productive in the fucking game (rayn) and qq when people don't listen to you when you are wrong/lying

gg grack
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2014 00:53 GMT
#2378
and people STILL think you're town for that, don't you think that's a sick and twisted joke?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:55 GMT
#2379
Because you want them to think I am mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2014 00:55 GMT
#2380
regardless of your alignment, people think you are town for playing shit, gz
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason101
SpeCial 99
Railgan 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 165
ZZZero.O 118
firebathero 115
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3441
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
crisheroes870
Other Games
summit1g7179
FrodaN2534
fl0m794
mouzStarbuck333
KnowMe287
ToD241
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 73
• Hupsaiya 24
• musti20045 20
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen121
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur222
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 33m
INu's Battles
14h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 33m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.