• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11101 users

MC Fan Club - Page 115

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 422 Next
Lion_xP
Profile Joined June 2011
United States7 Posts
July 09 2011 14:57 GMT
#2281
On July 09 2011 15:37 tdt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 01:15 EKlipz wrote:
So am I the only one weirded out by this?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2914094/1/oGsMC/

oGsMC, Zerg, 86 wins 2 losses.
Like 12 games played are protoss, the rest are zerg. I did NOT know MC was that good of a zerg :s

MC is good at all race. During homestorycup he schooled Nerchio with Terran something like 3-0.

Thats probably a drop hacker stealing his name.
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
July 09 2011 16:08 GMT
#2282
Poor select, he will be the next to fall to the might of obamaprotoss gogogo !
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
July 09 2011 16:21 GMT
#2283
On July 09 2011 23:57 Lion_xP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 15:37 tdt wrote:
On July 08 2011 01:15 EKlipz wrote:
So am I the only one weirded out by this?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2914094/1/oGsMC/

oGsMC, Zerg, 86 wins 2 losses.
Like 12 games played are protoss, the rest are zerg. I did NOT know MC was that good of a zerg :s

MC is good at all race. During homestorycup he schooled Nerchio with Terran something like 3-0.

Thats probably a drop hacker stealing his name.


ehh, i'm sure he could be 86-2 in masters though, if he wanted to! :b
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 16:32:44
July 09 2011 16:32 GMT
#2284
GOOO OBAMATOSS. his NASL game v Boxer was a great one
:O
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
July 09 2011 16:44 GMT
#2285
Any1 got a video of MC interview?
K3Nyy
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1961 Posts
July 09 2011 17:11 GMT
#2286
Wow his girlfriend is really pretty. ^-^~
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
July 09 2011 20:53 GMT
#2287
OBAMATOSS FOR PRESIDENT!
"En taro adun, Executor."
Hexxed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States202 Posts
July 09 2011 21:12 GMT
#2288
MC! Become the first SC2 Bonjwa!
www.twitch.tv/hexsctv - Zerg Master's stream NA Ladder
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
July 09 2011 21:34 GMT
#2289
On July 09 2011 22:13 seejay2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 17:01 Indrium wrote:
On July 09 2011 16:57 seejay2 wrote:
On July 09 2011 15:11 eYeball wrote:
Obama toss hwaiting!!!

Or better, President toss!

On July 09 2011 15:11 Indrium wrote:
Does anyone know what sort of hotkey setup MC uses? I think it's classic but I'm not positive.


I want to know that too actually, copy ftw!

From what I see I don't think you want to copy his nexus. Like a lot of BW toss he has nexus at 0. The rest I think are a lot like huk except switch 1 with 2. 1 is his stalkers, and 2 is his slow units (zealot sentry colossus). 3 is his HT or pheonix. Not sure if he hotkeys the colosi separately like huk. From that I don't know what he hotkeys production facilities. Maybe 5 as robo?


You misunderstand. Hotkeys, not control groups.

MC's control groups go:

1 Army
2 Notable building (usually robo, can change)
3-8 Gates
9 Main Nexus
0 All Nexus

Sorry what do you mean by hotkeys? But you are wrong when it comes to army. Look at more vods of him. MOST of the time he used 1 and 2 as his army.


You're definitely right, he does do that. My bad. ^^

With hotkeys I literally mean the hotkey menu when you pull up the menu in game. He definitely uses P for probes, I'm not sure if that's a custom thing or he uses the classic setup.

On July 09 2011 23:15 jkang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 17:01 Indrium wrote:
On July 09 2011 16:57 seejay2 wrote:
On July 09 2011 15:11 eYeball wrote:
Obama toss hwaiting!!!

Or better, President toss!

On July 09 2011 15:11 Indrium wrote:
Does anyone know what sort of hotkey setup MC uses? I think it's classic but I'm not positive.


I want to know that too actually, copy ftw!

From what I see I don't think you want to copy his nexus. Like a lot of BW toss he has nexus at 0. The rest I think are a lot like huk except switch 1 with 2. 1 is his stalkers, and 2 is his slow units (zealot sentry colossus). 3 is his HT or pheonix. Not sure if he hotkeys the colosi separately like huk. From that I don't know what he hotkeys production facilities. Maybe 5 as robo?


You misunderstand. Hotkeys, not control groups.

MC's control groups go:

1 Army
2 Notable building (usually robo, can change)
3-8 Gates
9 Main Nexus
0 All Nexus
No, 9 is his all nexus, not 0. 4~8 are his gates, and 3 is his initial gates, but later switches to high templars.


Correct on the nexus, I'm sorry! Not sure on the temps, but you're probably right, I haven't seen it.
SK.MC
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)1 Post
July 09 2011 21:42 GMT
#2290
hello i'mc mc ^^ soon vs select

i hope so win NASL

cheer plz!
coreydota
Profile Joined October 2010
United States180 Posts
July 09 2011 21:48 GMT
#2291
fuck yeah MC! good luck buddy
HoMM
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia636 Posts
July 09 2011 21:51 GMT
#2292
Good luck MC!!! ^_^
SC2 Masters Protoss - LoL Diamond adc/support www.twitter.com/hommlol www.youtube.com/homm87
Walkbot
Profile Joined July 2011
Brazil10 Posts
July 09 2011 21:55 GMT
#2293
GL HF MC! Rooting for you!
My webcomic site: www.walkbot.net
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
July 09 2011 21:57 GMT
#2294
On July 10 2011 06:34 Indrium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 22:13 seejay2 wrote:
On July 09 2011 17:01 Indrium wrote:
On July 09 2011 16:57 seejay2 wrote:
On July 09 2011 15:11 eYeball wrote:
Obama toss hwaiting!!!

Or better, President toss!

On July 09 2011 15:11 Indrium wrote:
Does anyone know what sort of hotkey setup MC uses? I think it's classic but I'm not positive.


I want to know that too actually, copy ftw!

From what I see I don't think you want to copy his nexus. Like a lot of BW toss he has nexus at 0. The rest I think are a lot like huk except switch 1 with 2. 1 is his stalkers, and 2 is his slow units (zealot sentry colossus). 3 is his HT or pheonix. Not sure if he hotkeys the colosi separately like huk. From that I don't know what he hotkeys production facilities. Maybe 5 as robo?


You misunderstand. Hotkeys, not control groups.

MC's control groups go:

1 Army
2 Notable building (usually robo, can change)
3-8 Gates
9 Main Nexus
0 All Nexus

Sorry what do you mean by hotkeys? But you are wrong when it comes to army. Look at more vods of him. MOST of the time he used 1 and 2 as his army.


You're definitely right, he does do that. My bad. ^^

With hotkeys I literally mean the hotkey menu when you pull up the menu in game. He definitely uses P for probes, I'm not sure if that's a custom thing or he uses the classic setup.

Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 23:15 jkang wrote:
On July 09 2011 17:01 Indrium wrote:
On July 09 2011 16:57 seejay2 wrote:
On July 09 2011 15:11 eYeball wrote:
Obama toss hwaiting!!!

Or better, President toss!

On July 09 2011 15:11 Indrium wrote:
Does anyone know what sort of hotkey setup MC uses? I think it's classic but I'm not positive.


I want to know that too actually, copy ftw!

From what I see I don't think you want to copy his nexus. Like a lot of BW toss he has nexus at 0. The rest I think are a lot like huk except switch 1 with 2. 1 is his stalkers, and 2 is his slow units (zealot sentry colossus). 3 is his HT or pheonix. Not sure if he hotkeys the colosi separately like huk. From that I don't know what he hotkeys production facilities. Maybe 5 as robo?


You misunderstand. Hotkeys, not control groups.

MC's control groups go:

1 Army
2 Notable building (usually robo, can change)
3-8 Gates
9 Main Nexus
0 All Nexus
No, 9 is his all nexus, not 0. 4~8 are his gates, and 3 is his initial gates, but later switches to high templars.


Correct on the nexus, I'm sorry! Not sure on the temps, but you're probably right, I haven't seen it.

Weird that he does that. I know in BW Protoss hotkeyed their initial nexus on 0 and 9 because the probe hotkey was P, and it was a lot more convenient to press 0p or 9p for probe production
Dodge arrows
[cF]TridenT
Profile Joined August 2004
United States665 Posts
July 09 2011 22:10 GMT
#2295
GO MC!~
[image loading]
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
July 09 2011 22:14 GMT
#2296
On July 10 2011 06:42 ogsmc0617 wrote:
hello i'mc mc ^^ soon vs select

i hope so win NASL

cheer plz!


^^ gogo MC!
GoodLifeBro
Profile Joined May 2011
Scotland31 Posts
July 09 2011 22:37 GMT
#2297
gogo Obamatoss
Crystal368
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden161 Posts
July 09 2011 22:45 GMT
#2298
Haha his entrance for the vs select match!! xD Wow I love this guy hahahaaa
|MKP|MMA|ThorZaIN|SjoW|SeleCT|
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
July 09 2011 22:45 GMT
#2299
Rofl used The Rock's intro
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
July 09 2011 22:45 GMT
#2300
Oh my God. MC just keeps getting better and better. How can you not be a fan of this guy!
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O132
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12706
Shuttle 405
White-Ra 228
ZZZero.O 132
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5033
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4700
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2484
Liquid`RaSZi1948
C9.Mang0341
ToD323
crisheroes291
Livibee201
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 35
• HeavenSC 20
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1594
• Shiphtur676
• WagamamaTV289
Upcoming Events
OSC
49m
Replay Cast
49m
OSC
13h 49m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.