• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:33
CEST 12:33
KST 19:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8078 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 01:28 GMT
#201
Alright what in the actual FUCK is going on in here.
Let's see:
Dandel amuses me. The fact that I don't have to be on a scum team with him this game makes it even better since I don't have to freak out at everything he does.
Having never participated in a game like this before I have to ask: are we supposed to be tryharding at all or fucking around all game? There appear to be people firmly entrenched in both camps and I can't honestly say which I want to be a part of yet.

Geript: No love for you. DRIVE THAT TRAIN STRAIGHT INTO MY TUNNEL BABY

I don't know anybody else who posted so I don't have anything else to say.

Actually I do know solstice and BC but I don't care about them.

So, who got my role?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 01:28 GMT
#202
On June 22 2013 10:19 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 09:53 s0Lstice wrote:
Yea BC I'd say your entrance post is the scummiest thing that has happened so far.

Do you think the dandel spam is alignment indicative?


alignment indicative? possibly not? something I hate passionately and if I had a gun would shoot over? Very likely.


SCUMMEH.

I don't like doing this with scum, but I think you need some of this.
##Lovetap BloodyC0bbler

Golden Rule - Do onto others what they would do onto you, especially ##Lovetaps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 01:29 GMT
#203
Also fuck this lovetap bullshit.
I'm a hatar.
Straight up.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 01:31 GMT
#204
On June 22 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright what in the actual FUCK is going on in here.
Let's see:
Dandel amuses me. The fact that I don't have to be on a scum team with him this game makes it even better since I don't have to freak out at everything he does.
Having never participated in a game like this before I have to ask: are we supposed to be tryharding at all or fucking around all game? There appear to be people firmly entrenched in both camps and I can't honestly say which I want to be a part of yet.

Geript: No love for you. DRIVE THAT TRAIN STRAIGHT INTO MY TUNNEL BABY

I don't know anybody else who posted so I don't have anything else to say.

Actually I do know solstice and BC but I don't care about them.

So, who got my role?


I just wanted to let you know I've got your stream on 24/7 surveillance for scum slips.

and it's Day 1 and I don't think we are allowed to reveal the roles we gave yet. on't quote me on that though.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 01:33 GMT
#205
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 01:35 GMT
#206
On June 22 2013 10:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also fuck this lovetap bullshit.
I'm a hatar.
Straight up.

## Lovetap WaveofShadow
OH I'LL DRIVE THAT TRAIN STRAIGHT INTO YOUR TUNNEL.
OOOOH
OOOOH
OOOHH


...

gimme another 5 minutes... I need to get uhhh ready first.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 22 2013 01:37 GMT
#207
##Poison: kita

Now you have waken the wrath
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 01:37 GMT
#208
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 01:45 GMT
#209
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 01:48 GMT
#210
On June 22 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?


Those who don't ##lovetap are SCUM

I see you trying to make me jealous by lovetapping WaveofShadow.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 01:55 GMT
#211
On June 22 2013 10:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?


Those who don't ##lovetap are SCUM

I see you trying to make me jealous by lovetapping WaveofShadow.


Anyone potentially activating your role when they have 0 information on you is retarded. You attempting to force said issue makes you more likely scum than town.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#212
Totally not scum here!

##Lovetap xxSK8rGUy277xx
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 02:03 GMT
#213
On June 22 2013 10:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Totally not scum here!

##Lovetap xxSK8rGUy277xx


Confirmed town Kitaman gets my lovetaps
##Lovetap kitaman27
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18457 Posts
June 22 2013 02:04 GMT
#214
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18457 Posts
June 22 2013 02:05 GMT
#215
On June 22 2013 07:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
Mafia is Acro, solstice, geript and BC.

Wrong. Fruitcake.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 02:05 GMT
#216
On June 22 2013 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?


Those who don't ##lovetap are SCUM

I see you trying to make me jealous by lovetapping WaveofShadow.


Anyone potentially activating your role when they have 0 information on you is retarded. You attempting to force said issue makes you more likely scum than town.


See I feel like I've unconsciously joined the tryhard camp because I was thinking this exact same thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 02:06 GMT
#217
On June 22 2013 11:04 Acrofales wrote:
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.


Or the scum can pick off the players that created their roles and they are free to use it as they wish or modify it with a fake claim. That's silly.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 02:07 GMT
#218
On June 22 2013 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?


Those who don't ##lovetap are SCUM

I see you trying to make me jealous by lovetapping WaveofShadow.


Anyone potentially activating your role when they have 0 information on you is retarded. You attempting to force said issue makes you more likely scum than town.


I'm just spreading the love. Don't be upset cuz you aint getting any ##Lovetaps



On June 22 2013 11:04 Acrofales wrote:
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.


And then scum can just kill the person who wrote their role and claim whatever they want. Let's not do this guys.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18457 Posts
June 22 2013 02:07 GMT
#219
On June 22 2013 07:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
go team

+ Show Spoiler +
and with that i mean town team+ Show Spoiler +
probably+ Show Spoiler +
Alliance doesnt sound very townish+ Show Spoiler +
what if town was mafia+ Show Spoiler +
but then who was NK?

Either scum was told what the town is called or DI is (unfortunately) town.

And before you guys start, I say unfortunately, because I was looking forward to lynching the crap out of him.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 02:14 GMT
#220
On June 22 2013 11:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
go team

+ Show Spoiler +
and with that i mean town team+ Show Spoiler +
probably+ Show Spoiler +
Alliance doesnt sound very townish+ Show Spoiler +
what if town was mafia+ Show Spoiler +
but then who was NK?

Either scum was told what the town is called or DI is (unfortunately) town.

And before you guys start, I say unfortunately, because I was looking forward to lynching the crap out of him.

It says in the opening post what the town are called.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35622
Calm 2495
Shuttle 709
Bisu 686
Hyuk 465
Rush 329
Stork 245
actioN 218
Soma 172
Mong 165
[ Show more ]
Zeus 107
EffOrt 90
Pusan 89
Last 76
Shinee 55
ZerO 50
NotJumperer 48
Shine 45
Dewaltoss 44
ToSsGirL 44
Free 43
Barracks 42
Bale 39
Yoon 38
Soulkey 33
Light 28
Killer 27
sorry 24
HiyA 21
Noble 21
Sharp 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
hero 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc3871
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
shoxiejesuss825
edward246
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko19
Other Games
gofns46160
summit1g6546
singsing1589
ceh9561
crisheroes242
DeMusliM135
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick623
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream0
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV264
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Shiphtur832
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 27m
OSC
11h 42m
Replay Cast
12h 27m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.