• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 134 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 27 2013 13:55 GMT
#2021
I've come to the conclusion that although I really want to OMGUS and vote for FirmTofu, I just think he is making a bad case. I really think jrkirby has played ridiculously scummier than FirmTofu, and I really want to see him dead.

And before you say this is the first time I've mentioned jrkirby, read my filter.

##Vote: jrkirby

Also Vivax, I'm either scummy or I'm not. You either vote for me or you don't talk about me. All of the points you have brought up have been brought up a million times and I'm still not dead so that should say something to you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 27 2013 13:57 GMT
#2022
Yeah I going to put my vote down also.

##VOTE:JrKirby
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 18:15 GMT
#2023
My biggest scumread is voting my second biggest scumread. This game is becoming frustrating.

Could he bussing? Yeah, sure. I'm inclined to think he's not though. One vote could change everything at this point.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 19:04 GMT
#2024
Alright, I gave myself a 12:00 deadline to post this. I've only delayed it this long because I wanted to see where the votes go before my reveal. I was also hoping for the off chance that people would lynch Cora without me having to reveal.

I am the Detective! I have the exact same role pm as getmoript.
Night 1, I checked TAA. Result: Town
Night 2, I checked Cora. Result: Town

This should answer a few questions for you.
Why did I defend TAA with "weirdness" for so long?
Because I got a town check on him.

If you have any additional questions, please ask.

I'm either a naive cop or a defective cop that gets everything wrong.
I'm leaning toward defective. I want to lynch Cora. 3 cops in this town? Highly unlikely.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 19:15 GMT
#2025
misplays... oh the misplays...
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 19:15 GMT
#2026
Why didn't YOU counterclaim?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 27 2013 19:17 GMT
#2027
On July 28 2013 04:04 FirmTofu wrote:
Alright, I gave myself a 12:00 deadline to post this. I've only delayed it this long because I wanted to see where the votes go before my reveal. I was also hoping for the off chance that people would lynch Cora without me having to reveal.

I am the Detective! I have the exact same role pm as getmoript.
Night 1, I checked TAA. Result: Town
Night 2, I checked Cora. Result: Town

This should answer a few questions for you.
Why did I defend TAA with "weirdness" for so long?
Because I got a town check on him.

If you have any additional questions, please ask.

I'm either a naive cop or a defective cop that gets everything wrong.
I'm leaning toward defective. I want to lynch Cora. 3 cops in this town? Highly unlikely.


So annoying doing this via phone at a party. I believe this claim because we are also a detective, we have red checks on getmo and Cora.

If I were to speculate, I'd say we had 4 cops with a different sanity each. The combination of our and firm's checks means Cora is probably town though

Marv
Artanis & marv
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 19:18 GMT
#2028
@Marv

Get ahold of VE yet?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 27 2013 19:21 GMT
#2029
Nope, or I wouldn't be posting at all. Only doing so because it was critical
Artanis & marv
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 19:22 GMT
#2030
On July 28 2013 04:21 FiveTouch wrote:
Nope, or I wouldn't be posting at all. Only doing so because it was critical


What do you think of a fake claim by Tofu here?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 19:22 GMT
#2031
On July 28 2013 04:17 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 04:04 FirmTofu wrote:
Alright, I gave myself a 12:00 deadline to post this. I've only delayed it this long because I wanted to see where the votes go before my reveal. I was also hoping for the off chance that people would lynch Cora without me having to reveal.

I am the Detective! I have the exact same role pm as getmoript.
Night 1, I checked TAA. Result: Town
Night 2, I checked Cora. Result: Town

This should answer a few questions for you.
Why did I defend TAA with "weirdness" for so long?
Because I got a town check on him.

If you have any additional questions, please ask.

I'm either a naive cop or a defective cop that gets everything wrong.
I'm leaning toward defective. I want to lynch Cora. 3 cops in this town? Highly unlikely.


So annoying doing this via phone at a party. I believe this claim because we are also a detective, we have red checks on getmo and Cora.

If I were to speculate, I'd say we had 4 cops with a different sanity each. The combination of our and firm's checks means Cora is probably town though

Marv

Oh damn. Okay hold on, I'm going to have to think about this for a bit.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 19:24 GMT
#2032
On July 28 2013 04:17 FiveTouch wrote:
Because I got a town check on him.

If you have any additional questions, please ask.

I'm either a naive cop or a defective cop that gets everything wrong.
I'm leaning toward defective. I want to lynch Cora. 3 cops in this town? Highly unlikely.


So annoying doing this via phone at a party. I believe this claim because we are also a detective, we have red checks on getmo and Cora.

If I were to speculate, I'd say we had 4 cops with a different sanity each. The combination of our and firm's checks means Cora is probably town though

Marv[/QUOTE]

Wait you're claiming DT too?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 27 2013 19:24 GMT
#2033
On July 28 2013 04:22 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 04:21 FiveTouch wrote:
Nope, or I wouldn't be posting at all. Only doing so because it was critical


What do you think of a fake claim by Tofu here?


Highly unlikely. I think we have 4 cops. If anyone wants fun, try to split the 4 sanities between the claims
Artanis & marv
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 19:26 GMT
#2034
Who's 4th DT?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 27 2013 19:26 GMT
#2035
Getmo Cora firm marv
Artanis & marv
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 19:27 GMT
#2036
Okay, so 5T is either paranoid or defective.
I am either naive or defective.
If I am naive, Cora is town/scum.
If I am defective, Cora is scum.
If 5T is paranoid, Cora is town/scum.
If 5T is defective, Cora is town.
Am I correct in this reasoning?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 19:27 GMT
#2037
ok
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 19:29 GMT
#2038
On July 28 2013 04:17 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 04:04 FirmTofu wrote:
Alright, I gave myself a 12:00 deadline to post this. I've only delayed it this long because I wanted to see where the votes go before my reveal. I was also hoping for the off chance that people would lynch Cora without me having to reveal.

I am the Detective! I have the exact same role pm as getmoript.
Night 1, I checked TAA. Result: Town
Night 2, I checked Cora. Result: Town

This should answer a few questions for you.
Why did I defend TAA with "weirdness" for so long?
Because I got a town check on him.

If you have any additional questions, please ask.

I'm either a naive cop or a defective cop that gets everything wrong.
I'm leaning toward defective. I want to lynch Cora. 3 cops in this town? Highly unlikely.


So annoying doing this via phone at a party. I believe this claim because we are also a detective, we have red checks on getmo and Cora.

If I were to speculate, I'd say we had 4 cops with a different sanity each. The combination of our and firm's checks means Cora is probably town though

Marv

The problem with this theory is that Cora didn't claim detective. He claimed investigator. I'm like 100% sure Cora is scum at this point.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 27 2013 19:30 GMT
#2039
Imo we lynch outside the claims because I believe them all. We probably die tonight but the other two cops should be able to confirm their sanities.
Artanis & marv
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 19:30 GMT
#2040
what was your checks?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 114
JuggernautJason41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 107
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1568
monkeys_forever113
Counter-Strike
fl0m1585
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
crisheroes1151
Liquid`Hasu783
XaKoH 148
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby2852
summit1g1966
Beastyqt689
FrodaN677
ceh9618
ArmadaUGS204
byalli173
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe154
Hui .143
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1237
Other Games
• imaqtpie870
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV240
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 7m
Stellar Fest
18h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.