• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:55
CEST 23:55
KST 06:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1006

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
May 01 2012 04:07 GMT
#20101
busif was just banned by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2012-05-01 12:49:21 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Nope.


Context:


Shemales and SC2, both are my favorites. I CAN RELATE!!!


NOPE
From the void I am born into wave and particle
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 01 2012 04:09 GMT
#20102
On May 01 2012 12:41 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 12:39 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:37 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:36 Dodgin wrote:
Are you trying to get yourself banned for spamming and quoting yourself? lol

Now that wouldnt be clever at all


maybe i could. No i wouldnt be able to get a chainsaw that fast.

Pondering thinking....... what could one do this question burns in my mind


I've got it: memes! No, I'd rather kill myself.

If you want to be banned that badly, you could just go through a bunch of dead threads correcting grammar.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 04:12:38
May 01 2012 04:12 GMT
#20103
On May 01 2012 13:09 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 12:41 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:39 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:37 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:36 Dodgin wrote:
Are you trying to get yourself banned for spamming and quoting yourself? lol

Now that wouldnt be clever at all


maybe i could. No i wouldnt be able to get a chainsaw that fast.

Pondering thinking....... what could one do this question burns in my mind


I've got it: memes! No, I'd rather kill myself.

If you want to be banned that badly, you could just go through a bunch of dead threads correcting grammar.

ahahahaha that would be amazingly funny XD

EDIT: Oh shit my 300th post is coming up, what should I do???
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 01 2012 04:14 GMT
#20104
Nothing special, its 300 posts not a wedding anniversary.
Moderator
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 01 2012 04:18 GMT
#20105
On May 01 2012 13:12 Fencer710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:09 -_-Quails wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:41 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:39 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:37 iamperfection wrote:
On May 01 2012 12:36 Dodgin wrote:
Are you trying to get yourself banned for spamming and quoting yourself? lol

Now that wouldnt be clever at all


maybe i could. No i wouldnt be able to get a chainsaw that fast.

Pondering thinking....... what could one do this question burns in my mind


I've got it: memes! No, I'd rather kill myself.

If you want to be banned that badly, you could just go through a bunch of dead threads correcting grammar.

ahahahaha that would be amazingly funny XD

EDIT: Oh shit my 300th post is coming up, what should I do???


Make a post so epic even mighty Zeus, ruler of this world and the next would be blinded by it's omnipotent glory. He will then bestow his deadly lightning bolt to you allowing you to become the supreme ruler of TL and lead us back to the proimsed lands!
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
SixtusTheFifth
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
New Zealand170 Posts
May 01 2012 04:56 GMT
#20106
Since it's quieter in here, recently I've noticed an increase in posts asking to see where someone was banned. There's a nice quick method that should help people find bans and thus and increase discussion about the bans themselves. Using the following code you can bring up someone's warning or ban history in just a few seconds.


To search for warnings:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was warned for this post[/red][/b]&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d=

To search for bans (will show temps and the final perm):
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was banned for this post&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d=


What you are really searching for is "[B][red]User was warned for this post". Using the URL as a search string is just a trick I picked up along the way from someone. I don't know why they use the % codes to make brackets, I haven't noticed a difference when I've compared results using "[B][red]User+was+warned+for+this+post" but I haven't tested it much. This is just the trick I've picked up and I just do it the way I was shown. Please direct all questions to the person whos name I don't recall.

If you are counting bans to check someone's post history then don't just count the results because any bans they have quoted will display too. For example, if you check the history of a regular on the ABL then a lot of their posts in the ABL will display, but almost all will be other people's bans/warnings (but not all as iamperfection has recently chosen to demonstrate).

Sometime a recent ban may not display - I think it just depends on when the search engine rechecks a page. eg At the time of writing this, searching for that warning for iamperfection will not show, but give it a day or so and it will. If you don't want to wait then you are back to looking up all posts and reading all the recent ones.

Mis-spelling a user name can give screwy results.


So as an example:
  • I open up a new tab in Firefox/Chrome

  • I paste http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was banned for this post&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d= into the address bar

  • I replace USERNAMEHERE with TheToast

  • The results come up. The most recent entry on the ABL is his page 1000 ban, the rest are quotes of other bans.


I hope this helps your time here on the ABL.
Boiler Bandsman
Profile Joined February 2012
United States391 Posts
May 01 2012 06:13 GMT
#20107
So many strange names popping up...I miss the old guard.
A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
May 01 2012 06:48 GMT
#20108
On May 01 2012 13:56 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
Since it's quieter in here, recently I've noticed an increase in posts asking to see where someone was banned. There's a nice quick method that should help people find bans and thus and increase discussion about the bans themselves. Using the following code you can bring up someone's warning or ban history in just a few seconds.


To search for warnings:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was warned for this post[/red][/b]&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d=

To search for bans (will show temps and the final perm):
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was banned for this post&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d=


What you are really searching for is "[B][red]User was warned for this post". Using the URL as a search string is just a trick I picked up along the way from someone. I don't know why they use the % codes to make brackets, I haven't noticed a difference when I've compared results using "[B][red]User+was+warned+for+this+post" but I haven't tested it much. This is just the trick I've picked up and I just do it the way I was shown. Please direct all questions to the person whos name I don't recall.

If you are counting bans to check someone's post history then don't just count the results because any bans they have quoted will display too. For example, if you check the history of a regular on the ABL then a lot of their posts in the ABL will display, but almost all will be other people's bans/warnings (but not all as iamperfection has recently chosen to demonstrate).

Sometime a recent ban may not display - I think it just depends on when the search engine rechecks a page. eg At the time of writing this, searching for that warning for iamperfection will not show, but give it a day or so and it will. If you don't want to wait then you are back to looking up all posts and reading all the recent ones.

Mis-spelling a user name can give screwy results.


So as an example:
  • I open up a new tab in Firefox/Chrome

  • I paste http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was banned for this post&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d= into the address bar

  • I replace USERNAMEHERE with TheToast

  • The results come up. The most recent entry on the ABL is his page 1000 ban, the rest are quotes of other bans.


I hope this helps your time here on the ABL.


Impressively done Sixtus, I did not have the patience to figure out exactly how that worked. My hat is off to you.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 01 2012 07:33 GMT
#20109
Supamang was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2010-06-02 09:46:30 and had 1841 posts.

Reason: Your memes leave you without means.
Cracked me up :-D
The frumious Bandersnatch
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
May 01 2012 07:49 GMT
#20110
On May 01 2012 13:14 p4NDemik wrote:
Nothing special, its 300 posts not a wedding anniversary.

OK.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 01 2012 07:53 GMT
#20111
On May 01 2012 16:49 Fencer710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 13:14 p4NDemik wrote:
Nothing special, its 300 posts not a wedding anniversary.

OK.

I like this use of a 300th post.
It seems fitting, just as handing someone a folded paper swan is fitting on their first wedding anniversary.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 08:12:30
May 01 2012 08:11 GMT
#20112
On May 01 2012 16:53 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 16:49 Fencer710 wrote:
On May 01 2012 13:14 p4NDemik wrote:
Nothing special, its 300 posts not a wedding anniversary.

OK.

I like this use of a 300th post.
It seems fitting, just as handing someone a folded paper swan is fitting on their first wedding anniversary.

LOL.

Are you serious, kidding, or trolling?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
May 01 2012 08:12 GMT
#20113
Lol what the fuck happened in here.
the hangover~
Cackle™
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
May 01 2012 08:28 GMT
#20114
On May 01 2012 13:56 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
Since it's quieter in here, recently I've noticed an increase in posts asking to see where someone was banned. There's a nice quick method that should help people find bans and thus and increase discussion about the bans themselves. Using the following code you can bring up someone's warning or ban history in just a few seconds.


To search for warnings:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was warned for this post[/red][/b]&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d=

To search for bans (will show temps and the final perm):
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was banned for this post&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d=


What you are really searching for is "[B][red]User was warned for this post". Using the URL as a search string is just a trick I picked up along the way from someone. I don't know why they use the % codes to make brackets, I haven't noticed a difference when I've compared results using "[B][red]User+was+warned+for+this+post" but I haven't tested it much. This is just the trick I've picked up and I just do it the way I was shown. Please direct all questions to the person whos name I don't recall.

If you are counting bans to check someone's post history then don't just count the results because any bans they have quoted will display too. For example, if you check the history of a regular on the ABL then a lot of their posts in the ABL will display, but almost all will be other people's bans/warnings (but not all as iamperfection has recently chosen to demonstrate).

Sometime a recent ban may not display - I think it just depends on when the search engine rechecks a page. eg At the time of writing this, searching for that warning for iamperfection will not show, but give it a day or so and it will. If you don't want to wait then you are back to looking up all posts and reading all the recent ones.

Mis-spelling a user name can give screwy results.


So as an example:
  • I open up a new tab in Firefox/Chrome

  • I paste http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was banned for this post&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d= into the address bar

  • I replace USERNAMEHERE with TheToast

  • The results come up. The most recent entry on the ABL is his page 1000 ban, the rest are quotes of other bans.


I hope this helps your time here on the ABL.



I'm gonna keep doing it the old fashion way

Look through their most recent posts until you find the golden nugget!
"En taro adun, Executor."
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
May 01 2012 08:45 GMT
#20115
ninazerg was just temp banned for 90 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-10-14 06:50:07 and had 621 posts.

Reason: You two constantly jabbing and nudging each other is getting fucking old. Next incident is a perm for both of you.

Game was just temp banned for 90 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-02-20 12:22:41 and had 2294 posts.

Reason: You two constantly jabbing and nudging each other is getting fucking old. Next incident is a perm for both of you.


lol they are at it again.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 01 2012 08:48 GMT
#20116
On May 01 2012 17:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
ninazerg was just temp banned for 90 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-10-14 06:50:07 and had 621 posts.

Reason: You two constantly jabbing and nudging each other is getting fucking old. Next incident is a perm for both of you.

Show nested quote +
Game was just temp banned for 90 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-02-20 12:22:41 and had 2294 posts.

Reason: You two constantly jabbing and nudging each other is getting fucking old. Next incident is a perm for both of you.


lol they are at it again.


Is there some kind of story behind this? 90 days is a long time, I assume they have a history of fighting on the forums?
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
May 01 2012 08:58 GMT
#20117
On May 01 2012 17:48 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 17:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
ninazerg was just temp banned for 90 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-10-14 06:50:07 and had 621 posts.

Reason: You two constantly jabbing and nudging each other is getting fucking old. Next incident is a perm for both of you.

Game was just temp banned for 90 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-02-20 12:22:41 and had 2294 posts.

Reason: You two constantly jabbing and nudging each other is getting fucking old. Next incident is a perm for both of you.


lol they are at it again.


Is there some kind of story behind this? 90 days is a long time, I assume they have a history of fighting on the forums?


Yeah. It's called every single thread they post in. I'm getting tired of it.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
May 01 2012 10:35 GMT
#20118

RickyRicardo was just banned by GTR.

That account was created on 2012-05-01 09:18:57 and had 7 posts.

Reason:
Show nested quote +
90 day ban jackass?
Wow EvilTeletuby way to use the banhammer to fuck over the SC1 community. You must be the purple teletubby because you are a queer ass homo mother fucker.


followup ban lol, but seriously? Game has spent as much time running BW tournaments banned as he was unbanned.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 01 2012 11:49 GMT
#20119
On May 01 2012 17:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
ninazerg was just temp banned for 90 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-10-14 06:50:07 and had 621 posts.

Reason: You two constantly jabbing and nudging each other is getting fucking old. Next incident is a perm for both of you.

Show nested quote +
Game was just temp banned for 90 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-02-20 12:22:41 and had 2294 posts.

Reason: You two constantly jabbing and nudging each other is getting fucking old. Next incident is a perm for both of you.


lol they are at it again.

lol these two. which thread did it happen in
Yo!
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
May 01 2012 11:53 GMT
#20120
I'm still convinced that Game and ninazerg are a married couple IRL. Matrimony is the only possible explanation for such dedicated hatred.
Prev 1 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
ViBE46
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 181
Dewaltoss 92
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm68
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5464
Khaldor857
Liquid`Hasu681
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe292
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS112
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
ZombieGrub39
PPMD38
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
OSC
6m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 6m
Online Event
13h 6m
FEL
18h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.