• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9219 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 97 Next
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 13 2013 00:00 GMT
#181
Day 1

Pick Your Poision




On May 31 2012 11:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Day 1
[image loading]



"WITCH U INSANE BISCHE"

"LOL WAT?"

"Im perfectly, absolutely, positibely INSANE!"

"Duh!"

back from the ramblings into the black portal

"DAT BLACK PORTAL!"

"Uhh, Real Life Portal"

"No it is not!"

"Yes it is!"

"SHUT U!PHFUEAIWGKJ ASGJMASJKFDSHAJKGSHJKFG"
^above guy still drunk

The fail witch, atleast wasn't THAT fail, the fail MALE (that's right!) witch casted a spell on dem goodies and baddies group to kill one of the group each day!

"Must Kill Noobs......"

"Must get Portal to connect laser...."

"Must play Portal......."

The clearly sane raves of some of the group! Anyway, you guys got to kill one of yer group! (not really the fail witch let someone live if he doesnt have majority of favor LOOL)

The Men of the world we're laughing their arses of watcing this, instantly being simply electrified watching this simply flowed their pay (its the last day of the month fuck yeah) into the nearest pub to drink wildly while crashing every place in the world with a tv!



Today, in addition to the lynch, you will vote in the voting thread for one of the following poisons to affect the game tomorrow. Vote in the format ##Select: Poison. The vote will be a plurality vote. The poison with the most votes will be enacted. You are REQUIRED to vote for a poison.

The poisons are:


1. Votes will be conducted through a secret ballot
2. The lynch will be instant majority
3. A Mayor election will decide the lynch

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch! The Day will end in 48 hours, on Friday, Feb 15 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2013 00:05 GMT
#182
To make things perfectly clear...that is bluelightz flavor text -_-

Instant majority seems the easy way out. We just treat it like a normal lynch and enforce a policy that no one is allowed to hammer until we are ready.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 00:05 GMT
#183
Secret ballot is a profoundly bad idea. I don't like Mayors. But Instant Majority Lynch is where it's at my brosephs

##Select: Instant Majority Lynch
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 00:06 GMT
#184
HI GUYS

WHO THE FUCK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY UNSPECIFIED ROLE I WONT SPECIFY?!?!?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 00:06 GMT
#185
ALSO IM TOWN

SUP
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 00:07 GMT
#186
FWIW, it might be easier to elect a Mayor on D2 than it is for your typical D1 Mayor election. Instant is superior though with or without the policy-- typically instant majority games in my experience favor town. Even a day of it is worthwhile.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 00:08 GMT
#187
Dandel Ion you can't force) people to say if they gave you a role. And I wouldn't recommend claiming who gave who roles or what because some roles work better when scum doesn't know what you are (ie Vet, DT, etc)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 00:08 GMT
#188
WHY NOT ELECT A MAYOR?

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

ALTHO I GOTTA SAY I KINDA LIKE INSTANT MAYORITY TOO (SEE WUT I DID THERE?)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 00:08 GMT
#189
On February 13 2013 09:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Dandel Ion you can't force) people to say if they gave you a role. And I wouldn't recommend claiming who gave who roles or what because some roles work better when scum doesn't know what you are (ie Vet, DT, etc)

I KNOW I CANT FORCE IT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 00:09 GMT
#190
I guess it depends of mayor is "decides the D2 lynch" or mayor is "decides the D2 lynch, and gets some additional powers and 1-2 bodyguards"-- I assume it's the former, in which case there's not a huge advantage to going mayor over instant majority, which increases the pressure on scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 00:10 GMT
#191
On February 13 2013 09:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Dandel Ion you can't force) people to say if they gave you a role. And I wouldn't recommend claiming who gave who roles or what because some roles work better when scum doesn't know what you are (ie Vet, DT, etc)

I KNOW I CANT FORCE IT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO


I suppose that's between you and your rolemaker, then. He knows who you are, and what you have, so he is probably a better judge of this than I am.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 13 2013 00:10 GMT
#192
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2013 00:11 GMT
#193
On February 13 2013 09:09 Blazinghand wrote:
I guess it depends of mayor is "decides the D2 lynch" or mayor is "decides the D2 lynch, and gets some additional powers and 1-2 bodyguards"-- I assume it's the former, in which case there's not a huge advantage to going mayor over instant majority, which increases the pressure on scum.


No reason to give all the power to a single person and eliminate any voting connections we can use, when the alternative is essentially a normal lynch.

Also, ##Vote: Sylencia
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 13 2013 00:15 GMT
#194
Secret Ballot obviously best idea. I'm secretly scum and secretly don't want people to know who my secret buddies and I are secretly voting for.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 00:15 GMT
#195
On February 13 2013 09:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?

OH YEAH LET ME ROLL ONE.


THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 10! REJOICE!
##VOTE CROSSFIRE99
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 00:16 GMT
#196
On February 13 2013 09:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Secret Ballot obviously best idea. I'm secretly scum and secretly don't want people to know who my secret buddies and I are secretly voting for.

THIS GUY IS SEXY.

NOT YET SURE IF ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 00:16 GMT
#197
On February 13 2013 09:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Secret Ballot obviously best idea. I'm secretly scum and secretly don't want people to know who my secret buddies and I are secretly voting for.


please stop, omg please stop you're being so helpful i'm being crushed by your helpfulness

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 13 2013 00:16 GMT
#198
##Sheep: Dandel Ion

##Vote: Crossfire99
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 00:17 GMT
#199
Hi guys! This game is going to be a blast.

Are each days "themes/games/whatever you want to call them" 1-shot? For example is there a possibility of getting pick your poison again?

I'm not sure which poison I want yet because the answer depends on GreY's answer lol.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 00:17 GMT
#200
On February 13 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?

OH YEAH LET ME ROLL ONE.


THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 10! REJOICE!
##VOTE CROSSFIRE99


I could kiss you for that

On February 13 2013 09:16 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Secret Ballot obviously best idea. I'm secretly scum and secretly don't want people to know who my secret buddies and I are secretly voting for.

THIS GUY IS SEXY.

NOT YET SURE IF ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE.


Easy way to find out

##vote: Mr. Cheesecake
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings70
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
SpeCial 129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13541
Artosis 632
Shuttle 351
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
canceldota128
League of Legends
Doublelift4102
Counter-Strike
taco 283
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox400
AZ_Axe103
Other Games
summit1g5776
shahzam662
Day[9].tv579
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde147
ViBE130
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV163
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP57
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv579
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.