• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8466 users

[R] Female gamer proof

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-28 11:00:12
March 28 2005 10:59 GMT
#1
Okay so a friend of mine who is completely oblivious to Starcraft has this notion that all gamer girls are either fat/ugly or have no friends. So in order to prove him wrong I am going to send him some pictures of hot girl gamers, be they pro/korean/foreigners.

I've gotten pics of TossGirl and most of the korean girls, and Zia through TLnet. However all the old threads that had this kind of stuff, the links are dead. So can anyone help me out?

I know I know, I should just send him pictures of Reach and Yellow or a VOD of Boxer, but I don't think he's ready for that yet.

Thanks in advance >=)
ihatett
Profile Joined January 2005
United States2289 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-28 11:00:17
March 28 2005 11:00 GMT
#2
It's always a friend...
I love Protoss because it is tough and straight. Protoss is the race for men.
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-28 11:02:39
March 28 2005 11:02 GMT
#3
I'd rather send them to you myself than randomly post them on tl.net contact me on hbk_fu@hotmail.com (msn)

But quite honestly, you don't need to prove jack shit to him. I can beat his ass in this game any day of the week, blind, deaf, and with 1 hand.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
March 28 2005 11:02 GMT
#4
Flying Hippo1: um are you kidding me?
Flying Hippo1: everytime i go to pc baang and see any girl i pay my dues and leave
Me: Dude, Idk about other games but sc has hot girls
Flying Hippo1: psh yea okay
Me: I'm not kidding
Flying Hippo1: alright whatever
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 28 2005 11:05 GMT
#5
--- Nuked ---
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
March 28 2005 11:07 GMT
#6
ur friend is right though
why so 진지해?
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
March 28 2005 11:08 GMT
#7
On March 28 2005 20:02 IcedEarth wrote:
I'd rather send them to you myself than randomly post them on tl.net contact me on hbk_fu@hotmail.com (msn)

But quite honestly, you don't need to prove jack shit to him. I can beat his ass in this game any day of the week, blind, deaf, and with 1 hand.


I can get pics too if I e-mail you?
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-28 11:10:19
March 28 2005 11:09 GMT
#8
On March 28 2005 20:02 IcedEarth wrote:
I'd rather send them to you myself than randomly post them on tl.net contact me on hbk_fu@hotmail.com (msn)

But quite honestly, you don't need to prove jack shit to him. I can beat his ass in this game any day of the week, blind, deaf, and with 1 hand.


Haha thanks. But you aren't online >_<

I haven't seen any rep of you but I'm sure you could. He doesn't play sc though so too bad. The whole community would have had a good laff ^^

But yeah his point was that ' hot female gamers ' don't exist.
MPXMX
Profile Joined December 2002
Canada4309 Posts
March 28 2005 11:14 GMT
#9
IcedEarth's like GG... B ranks wgtour, pwnz you, abyss :D Has a good trainer too
Refrain[FriZ]
Profile Joined June 2003
Canada4337 Posts
March 28 2005 11:15 GMT
#10
Zia is hot?
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-28 11:19:42
March 28 2005 11:19 GMT
#11
On March 28 2005 20:15 Refrain[FriZ] wrote:
Zia is hot?


Uh yeah she's pretty attractive I think from pics of her posted here.

My friend says so-so though [ Like he has any right to judge --; ]. I quest for more! @_@
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
March 28 2005 11:32 GMT
#12
--- Nuked ---
RushTHElarvA
Profile Joined January 2003
449 Posts
March 28 2005 11:41 GMT
#13
If that one singer Chae Yeon or something and Hyori Lee were female progamers, you would be correct to say that there are HOT female progamers...otherwise dronebabo is right...6.5's and 7's at best.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 28 2005 11:44 GMT
#14
yes he needs these pics to prove "a friend" that there are hot chicks in SC...
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-28 11:57:04
March 28 2005 11:47 GMT
#15
On March 28 2005 20:41 RushTHElarvA wrote:
If that one singer Chae Yeon or something and Hyori Lee were female progamers, you would be correct to say that there are HOT female progamers...otherwise dronebabo is right...6.5's and 7's at best.


Well he already knows about those two, and that they aren't progamers just that they played little event matches. Anyway, like I've been saying his point is that all girls who play games are fat/ugly or have no friends. So just trying to disprove that.

Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 28 2005 11:55 GMT
#16
On March 28 2005 20:47 Ack1027 wrote:
Yes Hot_Bid you're so right. I mean, I've never seen any girls before, let alone girls who play Starcraft so I have to make a thread where I lie and use a ' friend ' as an excuse to get pictures of gamers? [ Seriously...wtf.. ]


i wasn't implying that at all

wow where did that come from, geez

@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
March 28 2005 11:57 GMT
#17
On March 28 2005 20:55 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2005 20:47 Ack1027 wrote:
Yes Hot_Bid you're so right. I mean, I've never seen any girls before, let alone girls who play Starcraft so I have to make a thread where I lie and use a ' friend ' as an excuse to get pictures of gamers? [ Seriously...wtf.. ]


i wasn't implying that at all

wow where did that come from, geez



My B. I was just getting annoyed because that kind of stuff was appearing alot already in the thread.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
March 28 2005 12:03 GMT
#18
It's not exactly an easy thing to believe. What's to stop you from showing this friend of yours any random pictures?
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Oxygen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Canada3581 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-28 12:07:47
March 28 2005 12:07 GMT
#19
I fear what happens to anyone who dared not call Zia the apex of sexyness when Eri gets in here :[

EDIT: she is, of course! please don't ban me :[

EDIT2: i am quite fucked.
Dont drink and derive. TSL: Made with Balls.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-28 12:11:23
March 28 2005 12:10 GMT
#20
i need to prove to a friend that teamliquid's mod forum exists, please let me read it for a day

edit: i mean give me the password and ill tell my friend and he'll read it
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 192
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
Noble 11
NotJumperer 7
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 660
Other Games
summit1g10965
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick852
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1355
• Rush1221
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 26m
Replay Cast
16h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.