There's some problem with my audio though

http://www.livestream.com/konadora
I'm C-, Terran.
ICCup: Konata.Izumi
Now also playing as Z, reached C- before. Zerg id will be Caramell.
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
There's some problem with my audio though ![]() http://www.livestream.com/konadora I'm C-, Terran. ICCup: Konata.Izumi Now also playing as Z, reached C- before. Zerg id will be Caramell. | ||
|
Railz
United States1449 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
my starcraft keeps on showing blacks ![]() | ||
|
omninmo
2349 Posts
| ||
|
pangshai
Chinatown5333 Posts
| ||
|
Scaramanga
Australia8093 Posts
i'll have a game with you | ||
|
boesthius
United States11637 Posts
| ||
|
Ziph
Netherlands970 Posts
P.S: How do I fix color? Please check Rage his thread I think I and other streamers answered that question like million times already PLEASE.Anyway Q_Q because its you i'll answer it again.. F11 To stop your stream and then press F9 To resume your stream again. (F11 could also be F10 depends on your camtasia hotkey settings) | ||
|
Marine50
Australia1764 Posts
On May 24 2009 16:39 Ziph wrote: Fuuuuuuuck this question Please check Rage his thread I think I and other streamers answered that question like million times already PLEASE. Anyway Q_Q because its you i'll answer it again.. F11 To stop your stream / F9 To resume your stream (F11 could also be F10 depends on your camtasia hotkey settings) are you saying tap F11 and F9 to fix colours? | ||
|
Ziph
Netherlands970 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
Now I only have audio to fix lol | ||
|
Ziph
Netherlands970 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
whiterabbit
2675 Posts
| ||
|
StarBrift
Sweden1761 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Wala.Revolution
7584 Posts
| ||
|
infinity21
Canada6683 Posts
i suck at tvt haha | ||
|
hawk123
United States77 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|