• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7699 users

[Stream] Cecil TV

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
November 28 2012 23:48 GMT
#1
[image loading]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Hello! My goal is to make you the best that your potential has to offer. I believe that every player secretly fears greatness and runs towards unhappiness over uncertainty. I want to train, entertain and help you get the most out of your game weather it is just casual fun or becoming the next person up at the podium holding that gigantic check. I am Cecil, and I will be your guide, shoutcaster, commentator, trainer and entertainer. Welcome to CecilTV!


I did a lot of stuff for the Warcraft III scene (WCReplays) back in the day and I really appreciate teamliquid becoming the next medium for me to deliver more content. To dispel any confusion, I'm not CecilSunkre! During the stream's main showtimes I do ladder matches, commentaries, showmatches, free training and a lot of fun stuff that involves the listeners like monobattles, SCRally and so much more. The commentaries that I record are uploaded to youtube for your viewing pleasure (linked below). Most updates I have for the show are linked below on the stream's facebook page, so be sure to like the page (it's the right thing to do)! This is a stream that you get to run So much so that I have allowed other listeners of the stream that get on and show off some other games outside of primetime!

Here are some stats for the show:

Main Showtimes - 7:30 - 10:30 pm EST
Race - [image loading]
Rank - [image loading]

Other folks you can find on the air
Kahnquerer - WoW
KoreaN - LoL
Magroth - WoW [EU]

If you guys have any questions about what I do or what I can do to improve the show I'm always checking this thread. You guys are awesome and I love paying the community back in the best way possible <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________

[image loading] CecilTV - Facebook

[image loading] CecilTV - Youtube
www.regimentrunning.com
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 23:54:18
November 28 2012 23:53 GMT
#2



TONIGHT! As a token of my appreciation I will be giving away a HotS beta key if we go above 30 listeners. There are three ways I will give it out, so stay tuned and stay ever so vigilant




People also tell me I look a lot like HuskyStarcraft and/or Neil Patrick Harris:

[image loading]

If you look closely to the right in the picture, the asian guy also looks like Mr. Chau from The Hangover. So yeah, I got that going on.
www.regimentrunning.com
Patronus
Profile Joined December 2011
United States8 Posts
November 29 2012 02:28 GMT
#3
Cecil is a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
Kahnqueror
Profile Joined April 2010
United States52 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-29 02:29:34
November 29 2012 02:29 GMT
#4
Cecil is the best. I've been watching him for a few years even though I never played Z and I don't even really play SC2 anymore, simply because he's just so damn FUN to watch. Always talks to the viewers, always having crazy and hilarious antics, always inviting the viewers to come and play fun customs with him.

Cecil is awesome and everyone should watch him, even if you're not a Z player! He's just too damn fun to watch!
zturchan
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada156 Posts
November 29 2012 03:20 GMT
#5
Tuned into the stream from reddit and won a HOTS beta key. My parents needed me to do some shit for 10 min so I apologize for holding up the show, but thanks to Cecil for the stream/contest and key. Stream was entertaining for as much as i was able to watch. Keep it up Cecil!
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
November 29 2012 03:33 GMT
#6
Congratulations to Zturchan! He won the d20 diceroll and then the d6 diceroll to score himself a beta key. Congrats and I hope you all had fun
www.regimentrunning.com
Magroth
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway12 Posts
November 29 2012 22:57 GMT
#7
A fun caster, been doing audio commentaries for a long ass time, interactive and generally crude humor. What's not to love!? oh... And there are sometimes bunnies on the stream. Yeah...

!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 453
Larva 154
Hyun 53
Killer 40
NotJumperer 39
scan(afreeca) 39
Bale 32
Sharp 21
Hm[arnc] 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister655
edward246
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7669
Coldzera 697
ceh9602
Happy272
Sick152
crisheroes149
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Jankos1062
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 11m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.