• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8916 users

[Stream] Najzmajs - Page 7

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 16 2012 18:51 GMT
#121
On March 17 2012 03:44 TanTzoR wrote:
Haha I love the haters comment. He is 12, is on a master level at sc2 and speaks decent 2nd language (english) and he knows how to promote himself. Props to him.
And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12. But "you know in my days, when I was 12 I would go to high school, go to uni, have 3 part time jobs, help my parents at the house and still find time to help the poor".

At least when I was 12 I was really immature, let him be immature when he still can Don't see why you guys are wasting complaining about him, just don't watch his stream and that's it.


"And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12."

Exactly! You're supposed to be somewhat immature at that age. At that age maturity hasn't been fully developed and the brain is said to not being fully grown until somewhere above the 20's. Maybe that's why some people in here are way more immature about their ways of speaking towards him in here.
Liveon
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Netherlands1083 Posts
March 16 2012 18:56 GMT
#122
This guy is awesome, he said he plays for only a few months now. All the attention is probably a bit overwhelming for him.
That being said, he still plays way better than I ever will and I respect that. I think it's incredible that he plays, especially on this level and that he streams as well. Just let him have his fun, he doesn't have to be the best in the world.
Hearthstone manager ECVisualize, Head Admin DSCL
Nifiel
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden54 Posts
March 16 2012 18:59 GMT
#123
On March 17 2012 03:56 Liveon wrote:
This guy is awesome, he said he plays for only a few months now. All the attention is probably a bit overwhelming for him.
That being said, he still plays way better than I ever will and I respect that. I think it's incredible that he plays, especially on this level and that he streams as well. Just let him have his fun, he doesn't have to be the best in the world.


yeah I think he said about 6 months
Zaphier
Profile Joined January 2012
1 Post
March 16 2012 19:01 GMT
#124
On March 17 2012 03:59 Nifiel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 03:56 Liveon wrote:
This guy is awesome, he said he plays for only a few months now. All the attention is probably a bit overwhelming for him.
That being said, he still plays way better than I ever will and I respect that. I think it's incredible that he plays, especially on this level and that he streams as well. Just let him have his fun, he doesn't have to be the best in the world.


yeah I think he said about 6 months


he said himself he played since the release. and he aint that great for someone that plays for 2ish years.
Saumure
Profile Joined February 2012
France404 Posts
March 16 2012 19:02 GMT
#125
On March 17 2012 03:59 Nifiel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 03:56 Liveon wrote:
This guy is awesome, he said he plays for only a few months now. All the attention is probably a bit overwhelming for him.
That being said, he still plays way better than I ever will and I respect that. I think it's incredible that he plays, especially on this level and that he streams as well. Just let him have his fun, he doesn't have to be the best in the world.


yeah I think he said about 6 months


Must be true, considering you have to be 12 to buy SC2
Saumure
Profile Joined February 2012
France404 Posts
March 16 2012 19:03 GMT
#126
Original Message From NeWeNiyaLord:
Mature doesn't necessarily mean, good manner. Rather, more grown up, by beeing able to speak on a english forum, setup a stream, stream and play in high diamond.




User was warned for this post
Dan885
Profile Joined January 2011
United States35 Posts
March 16 2012 19:12 GMT
#127
On March 15 2012 23:07 EdenPLusDucky wrote:
He uses 2 hands to hold a glass of water.

Status: CONFIRMED NERD BALLER


no bigger truth has ever been said
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
March 16 2012 19:32 GMT
#128
how long has he been streaming today?
like 8 hours or something
senty
Profile Joined June 2011
62 Posts
March 16 2012 19:34 GMT
#129
actually, it seems like you think that you arent BMing but you are, why say that you are in masters when you are in diamond btw? Improve manners, and as said in a previous post, instead of boxing and moving ur army over and over and over, take that "wasted time" to actually do some good, like checking for injects, drone count etc, but keep it up ;p
LittleAtari
Profile Joined August 2010
Jordan1090 Posts
March 16 2012 19:34 GMT
#130
People complaining here is like people who wanted to see DBZ but went to see Tangled. I'm here to watch an adorable 12 year old play SC2 better than I can.
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
March 16 2012 19:43 GMT
#131
BAM! One more viewer for you!
:D
Keep up the practice!
End my suffering
HajkeN
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden24 Posts
March 16 2012 19:58 GMT
#132
gogo najz! im following this kid!
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
March 16 2012 20:00 GMT
#133
On March 17 2012 04:03 Saumure wrote:
Show nested quote +
Original Message From NeWeNiyaLord:
Mature doesn't necessarily mean, good manner. Rather, more grown up, by beeing able to speak on a english forum, setup a stream, stream and play in high diamond.



Did you really quote my private PM to you out in a thread?
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
Saumure
Profile Joined February 2012
France404 Posts
March 16 2012 20:38 GMT
#134
Will you be streaming tomorrow? I can not wait to watch again, it was funny how you have beaton Sjow :DD


On March 17 2012 05:00 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 04:03 Saumure wrote:
Original Message From NeWeNiyaLord:
Mature doesn't necessarily mean, good manner. Rather, more grown up, by beeing able to speak on a english forum, setup a stream, stream and play in high diamond.



Did you really quote my private PM to you out in a thread?


Dude, people are flaming others here!! Go on and report, teach us how to be nice
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
March 16 2012 20:42 GMT
#135
Hey Najzmajs, I sent you a PM, it's pretty important. Check your inbox please.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
znow1
Profile Joined January 2012
54 Posts
March 16 2012 20:57 GMT
#136
you´re diamond, why lie?
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 21:03:19
March 16 2012 21:03 GMT
#137
On March 17 2012 05:57 znow1 wrote:
you´re diamond, why lie?


He is top 1 diamond in division , guess he faces master players often when he ladders. Not a lie
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
March 16 2012 21:09 GMT
#138
if you're in diamond, you're diamond

you're not a masters player if you're in diamond.
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
March 16 2012 21:10 GMT
#139
On March 17 2012 02:57 framtidenskrig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 02:57 Kira__ wrote:
On March 17 2012 02:47 framtidenskrig wrote:
you really need to improve your mechanics, like full energy on queens isnt that good bro ._.


i think that's why he's playing; to improve


no shit


do you now realize how stupid your comment was?
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Saumure
Profile Joined February 2012
France404 Posts
March 16 2012 21:10 GMT
#140
Oh lol guys, I think he is diamond
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 148
FoxeR 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8616
JimRising 536
ViBE198
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 50m
Patches Events
12h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
OSC
20h 50m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.