• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8088 users

[Stream] IronManSC - SC2 MapMaking - Page 5

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
February 22 2013 07:15 GMT
#81
Sorry I haven't continued streaming. I not only have to update software on my computer to enable the HotS stuff, but I need to inevitably get a new computer altogether, so it may take some time before I get back into map-making... if ever again :/
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 01 2013 06:35 GMT
#82
Hey guys, just to give an update:

I have invested in one of the IPL5 computers and should be arriving on March 1! When I can get it all set up with HotS, streaming programs, etc, I will start streaming again Really excited to get back into mapmaking with new streaming features!
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
Ingebrigtsen
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Norway343 Posts
March 01 2013 17:10 GMT
#83
congrats!
"These animals should be rewarded for not being people... I hate people"
DusTerr
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
2520 Posts
March 01 2013 17:45 GMT
#84
On March 01 2013 15:35 IronManSC wrote:
Hey guys, just to give an update:

I have invested in one of the IPL5 computers and should be arriving on March 1! When I can get it all set up with HotS, streaming programs, etc, I will start streaming again Really excited to get back into mapmaking with new streaming features!

Good to hear!
algue
Profile Joined July 2011
France1436 Posts
March 02 2013 13:05 GMT
#85
Are you streaming today ?
rly ?
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 03 2013 08:25 GMT
#86
On March 02 2013 22:05 algue wrote:
Are you streaming today ?


I have everything set up, unfortunately I can't connect to the internet (I am using the home computer atm). The only way I can get it to work is to connect the hardwire from the modem upstairs (thats where the new PC is), or move the computer altogether to the office where the modem currently is and the family refuses to do so, so I am in a pickle right now.
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 07 2013 20:12 GMT
#87
Hey guys, i've been running some xsplit tests lately getting the cam, resolution, and other information set up. Also customizing the PC to my liking, getting updates, and whatnot. So far, so good!!!!! I can't wait to stream again soon :D You can watch some of my test videos at twitch.tv/ironmansc
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 08 2013 20:02 GMT
#88
Streaming now, testing music, mapmaking, and other features twitch.tv/ironmansc
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 08 2013 20:38 GMT
#89
Streaming on ESV TV Tune in now to enjoy a little jazz, relaxing map-making, and better quality from IronManSC, creator of Ohana!
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 11 2013 00:35 GMT
#90
Streaming in a few moments http://www.twitch.tv/esvision
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 12 2013 16:49 GMT
#91
Hey guys I will be doing some map streaming with the new HotS stuff! Will be taking ESV Khaydaria and transforming it into a map for hots! I will be streaming in 1 hour 40 minutes (11:30pm PDT) on http://www.twitch.tv/esvision

Until then, enjoy ladder and good luck have fun!
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 13 2013 19:10 GMT
#92
OP updated with a few new details throughout (stream schedule, placement credentials).

Going live in at 12:30pm PDT today, 3/13/13 on ESV.TV! Tune in today to watch some HOTS map-making; re-doing ESV Khaydaria
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 13 2013 23:00 GMT
#93
Thanks everyone for tuning in, was fun today! If you want to test the current version of the Khaydaria I am working on, search the custom games in battle.net for the name 'New Khaydaria'. Leaving feedback is totally necessary if i'm to improve!
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 14 2013 17:12 GMT
#94
Tune in to ESV.TV to watch more HOTS map making with IronManSC! Explore the editor with me, help me evolve my map, and relax to some chill music.

Stream starts at 11:00am PDT, 3/14/13
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 15 2013 16:58 GMT
#95
Tune in today at 11:00am PDT to watch ESV Khaydaria become more and more like a tournament-quality HOTS map!

Stream Link: ESV.TV
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 18 2013 17:10 GMT
#96
Streaming again today, 3/18/13 at 11:30am PDT at ESV.TV

Watch me work on my first and newest HOTS map!
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
S.o.L.
Profile Joined January 2013
24 Posts
March 18 2013 22:20 GMT
#97
Just bought HOTS so I could test out this map! To be honest I haven't been looking forward to playing when everything is brand new (I am afraid of crazy all ins leading to massive ladder frustration). But this map looks so sick I have to play. Already have some funky builds planned for it. I'll leave some reviews and let you know what I think! Thanks for the streams, I would be glad to play some games if you wanted to obs sometimes. lemme know
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 18 2013 22:37 GMT
#98
On March 19 2013 07:20 S.o.L. wrote:
Just bought HOTS so I could test out this map! To be honest I haven't been looking forward to playing when everything is brand new (I am afraid of crazy all ins leading to massive ladder frustration). But this map looks so sick I have to play. Already have some funky builds planned for it. I'll leave some reviews and let you know what I think! Thanks for the streams, I would be glad to play some games if you wanted to obs sometimes. lemme know


I appreciate such compliments. I recently just updated the map again and made a map thread in the custom maps forum. The released version is 0.1, under the name ESV Khaydaria RE

Any reviews are helpful
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 21 2013 16:42 GMT
#99
Going live today at 11:00am PDT, 3/21/13

I will be starting a brand new map from scratch. Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/esvision to watch :D
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 22 2013 15:27 GMT
#100
I will be streaming in 2 hours and 30 minutes (11:00am pacific time) on

http://www.twitch.tv/esvision

Yesterday I made a new experimental island map from scratch. Watch me make it even better and give it a paint job today! Bring beer and snacks :D
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1429
WardiTV760
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6529
Bisu 2225
Jaedong 1178
EffOrt 498
Horang2 463
actioN 336
Mini 254
ZerO 196
ggaemo 147
Larva 144
[ Show more ]
Pusan 117
Mind 109
Barracks 75
Bale 65
Sharp 65
Hyun 63
Sea.KH 62
Shinee 61
Yoon 55
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 50
ToSsGirL 35
hero 34
NotJumperer 27
sorry 18
Sacsri 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 12
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
NaDa 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3633
qojqva1330
Dendi1065
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1149
markeloff163
Other Games
hiko665
B2W.Neo504
Lowko433
crisheroes300
DeMusliM277
Pyrionflax192
Livibee137
QueenE79
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX21
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV892
League of Legends
• Jankos2090
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 58m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.