• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8005 users

[Stream] iNcontroL - Page 48

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
August 18 2012 23:54 GMT
#941
On August 19 2012 08:53 Artimo wrote:
Who is this Douchebag "Adam" TRYING to troll iNcontrol??


Someone whose very mad. HE MAD. lol
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
August 18 2012 23:55 GMT
#942
On August 19 2012 08:53 Artimo wrote:
Who is this Douchebag "Adam" TRYING to troll iNcontrol??


Some 20 year old who works in a supermarket and freely admits that he doesn't work or try hard in life, but is mad that those who do work hard (e.g. Geoff) is making a decent salary.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
phisku
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Belgium864 Posts
August 18 2012 23:56 GMT
#943
Trying to make a name for himself but he doesn't debate and expose his arguments because he has none.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
August 19 2012 00:10 GMT
#944
Well played about the Sad Adam situation Geoff, you handled it perfectly
I got five reasons for you to shut up
scanders
Profile Joined March 2011
20 Posts
September 25 2012 19:56 GMT
#945
Incontrol, few months ago maybe longer you were on state of the game and you mentioned a jae dong article that you said was the best article on team liquid, or your favorite article or something along those lines. I have been looking for it and am unable to find it. Do you remember which article it was that you said, it would be appreciated thanks man!
Leru
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Romania257 Posts
October 01 2012 08:52 GMT
#946
Hi , Incontrol, this is not really stream related, but I happened to watch some video of you being interviewed by Anna at MLG Ralleigh ( I think) and it was pretty cool, but in the end you started bashing on some other hardware producers . which just seemed lame . I know you won't be able to express your real opinion about this, but do you think this kind of behaviour benefits anyone ? I mean some kids might like it, or you're baiting trolls in order to get them to talk, but for me at least you would be better off without it..
Less e$ports, more fun
Savant.GL
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany502 Posts
October 01 2012 09:24 GMT
#947
Hey, Incontrol, I was watching the stream last night. It appeared that the combination of malicious stream cheating and kids trolling the chat with stupid comments was getting to you. Just wanted to let you know that for every idiot who trolls you in the chat, forums or podcast you have 100 fans who really appreciate everything you do for the community.

Savant
Gillahad
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada4 Posts
October 08 2012 05:30 GMT
#948
REALLY want to echo the last post. Been a lurker for years and enjoyed watching iNcontrol whether it's playing, casting, streaming etc. Maybe if I was a douchebag I would have been more vocal and complained about whatever perceived grievance I had with him.

I was watching the stream when "adam" was trying to troll him with grade 5 style insults, and the way he handled it really impressed me. This troll was allowed to speak rather than being hushed right away, and was exposed for the fraud these kind of people really are.

I am one of those 100 people referenced by Savant the previous poster, ready to speak out, and drown out the voices of ignorance. Keep on being yourself Geoff, we'll slowly take care of the trolls.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 08 2012 06:04 GMT
#949
ty guys

As for Leru asking about me joking in regards to Razer/AMD etc.. bro: Chill out! It's tongue and cheek. I didn't call them harsh names or anything I was being silly. Try and loosen up and have a bit more fun. I am not running for president so I am allowed to be human every once in awhile.
Moosegills
Profile Joined March 2011
United States558 Posts
October 08 2012 06:05 GMT
#950
On October 08 2012 15:04 iNcontroL wrote:
ty guys

As for Leru asking about me joking in regards to Razer/AMD etc.. bro: Chill out! It's tongue and cheek. I didn't call them harsh names or anything I was being silly. Try and loosen up and have a bit more fun. I am not running for president so I am allowed to be human every once in awhile.

But if you were running for president, would u promise monster and steelseries for all?
#1 HuK fan, zerg player playing for http://www.complexitygaming.com - @coL_Moosegills
Demicore
Profile Joined October 2011
France503 Posts
October 08 2012 06:25 GMT
#951
Agreed, always remember that the haters are the vocal minority while the bros and broettes are the silent majority.
"I love male nipples in starcraft; the two go together so well." ~Tasteless
Goodmourning
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States22 Posts
October 11 2012 16:21 GMT
#952
I just want to say that you are my favorite person to watch stream. You do a wide variety of everything on your stream from commentating other streams to just playing all the time. I wish they would give you more time on the main stage when you compete. Im look forward to the future and hopefully you taking people by surprise and doing well in some tournament.
theNational.
Profile Joined October 2012
Canada54 Posts
October 22 2012 22:54 GMT
#953
Hey, I tuned in just as he was finishing the game. But Incontrol did a PvZ 3 immortal rush a little while ago (I'm not sure if it was an all-in or just aggression) that really interested me. If anyone could give me a rough rundown of what he did or a link to someone else doing the same build I would be super happy
Try as you may but you will always be a tourist - Titus Andronicus
MojoUS
Profile Joined November 2010
United States10 Posts
November 06 2012 21:31 GMT
#954
iNcontroL... I have a lot I could say here, but I'll make it simple. You're a good StarCraft player, You're a funny and well spoken person. I'll be honest I use to think you weren't worth watching because in StarCraft E-Sports I never heard about you as a top contender. However, I started watching your stream about a month ago, and I learned... Well, you're better then me! And like I said above, you have more to offer me then other streamers, very well spoken commentary, humor, and good taste in music! So sir iNcontroL, nobody who was great was never not doubted in their life, as many people may have doubted you as a player they're so very wrong, you are a good player and a good person!
Random my way to masters
scanders
Profile Joined March 2011
20 Posts
November 15 2012 17:22 GMT
#955
Geoff, wondering if you take ideas for TL attack. What about having the pro play a 4v4 against 4 people but the pro has to play all 4 on his team. I think you would have to have 4 people start on his team then have three of them quit, I am not sure. I do not know if this would be hard or fun to watch, just never seen it done so thinking it is something different and could be fun!

Love the stream buddy
CanadianForesight
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada4 Posts
November 18 2012 19:34 GMT
#956
--- Nuked ---
Goliath0nline
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada165 Posts
January 03 2013 02:15 GMT
#957
when will you stream again incontrol!
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
January 04 2013 05:12 GMT
#958
Good to see you back!
Mahanaim
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (South)1002 Posts
January 04 2013 05:41 GMT
#959
One of the few players I truly appreciate.
Thanks iNcontroL.
Celebrating Starcraft since... a long time ago.
BlackCloud
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada154 Posts
January 04 2013 05:49 GMT
#960
great to have you back! was pumped to see incontrol under the streams again!!!!
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2863
Shuttle 1450
EffOrt 923
BeSt 709
Light 424
Mini 407
ggaemo 334
Stork 278
ZerO 245
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Rush 171
Barracks 138
Sea.KH 80
Zeus 64
Dewaltoss 63
Killer 60
Shine 52
Hyun 40
Shinee 30
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 27
Aegong 25
sorry 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
soO 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
910 7
Dota 2
qojqva3705
Dendi1667
BananaSlamJamma415
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Fnx 179
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes515
Other Games
singsing2255
hiko1233
Liquid`RaSZi1185
B2W.Neo916
Lowko391
Liquid`VortiX274
Sick176
ArmadaUGS132
Rex83
Trikslyr32
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream547
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2247
• Jankos2225
• TFBlade700
Other Games
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.