• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:53
CEST 17:53
KST 00:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7419 users

[Stream] Cheticus

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Cheticus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
November 13 2010 04:48 GMT
#1
Hi there, I'm a ~2.2k diamond zerg that likes to stream several nights out of the week. I'm a gigantic nerd who is always looking for ways to refine my play. Many people whom have watched my ZvP and ZvT say I have a unique style with mindblowing compositions that appear to work amazingly out of no-where. I'm almost always willing to help people out, and give people help with their scouting, decision making, game sense, and overall mechanics. Usually I'm chillaxing with like the reddit mumble crowd so that makes for some hilarious on-stream times. I do king of the hills a lot of nights, and rage on ladder whenever I'm not. Don't typically do custom games. Music should be going on pretty regularly, so if you're into classical, classic rock, or some upbeat like--funky stuff, my stream is the place to be. Sometimes I go off on huge tangents with amazingly epic narrations of my own games, and I'm almost always constantly watching chat during games for jokes and suggestions of hilarious things to do in-game. As a forewarning my rage and standard vocabulary may have some vulgarity, but I never try to put anyone down or anything like that. Typically just all in good fun.

I hope you enjoy!

Streaming on: Livestream
Channel: cheticus
URL:http://www.livestream.com/cheticus
ForTheDream
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany1780 Posts
June 01 2011 21:56 GMT
#2
awesome stream, guy will end up featured eventually, im sure
In BurNIng we trust.
Cheticus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
June 01 2011 22:00 GMT
#3
Updated stream site to justin.tv! <3 them XD Will be streaming more as I upgrade computer since I just finished school. Probably more during nights though. Enjoy!

http://www.justin.tv/gtcheticus
Towerlight
Profile Joined May 2011
United States19 Posts
June 11 2011 03:39 GMT
#4
Was actually browsing the stream thread to bump someone else (I'm looking for digiwombat, but I like to browse instead of use the search function), anywhoo, saw the name cheticus while here and definitely had to stop in. I know the name from watching Navi's thread, and chet (who's usually around & chatting / playing) is awesome and worth checking out!, as are all the players from gt.

bump for great justice!
Cheticus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
June 11 2011 05:31 GMT
#5
Thanks towerlight <3 I'm going to try to stream a lot more soon. I've got new computer parts coming in two or three days and will be streaming in high definition and won't have my play altered by streaming so I'll be climbing up to grandmasters very soon (right now I'm around top 300 US). I'm beginning to offer coaching and am very flexible!

After I move and start work early next month I'll adopt a more 'standard' streaming schedule more during nights and such, and things are going to be awesome.
CPTBadAss
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States594 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 01:00:10
June 21 2011 00:59 GMT
#6
Cheticus Maximus! Kid's insanely good, could be compLexity Academy material. Glad to see you're streaming a ton and flexing some zerg muscle.
I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man | "That was the plan: To give him some hope, and then crush him" -Stephano
Towerlight
Profile Joined May 2011
United States19 Posts
June 21 2011 05:36 GMT
#7
LOVED the stream tonight;

cheticus is a champion, great commentary! this stream will make your day, every day.

1million thumbs up.
darcore
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium10 Posts
June 22 2011 07:14 GMT
#8
insightful stream - i learned a lot thanks to the fact that cheticus gives constant, live feedback on decisionmaking as the game progresses.
deserves to be featured!

-iframeskills
Alphonsse
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States518 Posts
June 22 2011 07:38 GMT
#9
Randomly checked this stream out after recognizing the name from ladder, he's actually pretty entertaining and does a good job of analysis / self-commentary. I'm like 0-5 in trying to stream snipe him though .
systemA
Profile Joined November 2008
95 Posts
June 22 2011 08:42 GMT
#10
Solid stud.

We should practice !
hey its me ur brother
ribboo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1842 Posts
June 23 2011 02:55 GMT
#11
good music, fun dude and great commentary i approve! good stuff this stream
Ghoasts
Profile Joined June 2011
United States13 Posts
June 23 2011 03:51 GMT
#12
Just watched him push against a Terran on Shakuras with queens, unburrowed spines, broodlords, lings, and drones. HIlarious
PheNOM_
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States417 Posts
June 23 2011 05:45 GMT
#13
Thanks for streaming! :D
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=184006
Muusi
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland2 Posts
June 27 2011 21:51 GMT
#14
Awesome stream, deserves more viewers!
Drawkcab2
Profile Joined August 2010
10 Posts
July 25 2011 02:00 GMT
#15
Haven't found many streams that play good music (and by many I mean any), but you sir do an amazing job. RJD2!!! and not just RJD2 but some of his best songs!!!! You're play style looks unique which is always fun to watch, keep up the awesome work, and deadmau5 is also amazing!
Towerlight
Profile Joined May 2011
United States19 Posts
July 25 2011 15:54 GMT
#16
Great stream last night, lots of good laughs and epic battles. I've gotta hunt you down for a bnet friend invite before the division unlocks and you get grandmaster >.<

Looks like I'm going to be stuck at the beach for another few days, so I'm counting on you to keep me entertained!
SyndR
Profile Joined August 2011
1 Post
August 03 2011 00:29 GMT
#17
Great stream, good strats and commenting while play, very manner, feature this!
Aulisemia
Profile Joined August 2011
United States123 Posts
August 09 2011 01:21 GMT
#18
Pretty awesome stream, talks quite a bit which is always nice to see. :D
The ponciest ponce that ever ponced past a poncing palour.
Urfi
Profile Joined October 2010
Switzerland13 Posts
August 19 2011 20:05 GMT
#19
Jo Bro! Your stream is awesome! Keep streaming
Peace :D
CrashD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States40 Posts
August 29 2011 04:50 GMT
#20
The man who gave me the will to start streaming again ^_^.... I tried streaming a while back but didn't really enjoy it. Fast forward 4-5 months i am sitting here talking to my newly found chet and he mentions that he streams. im like O_O i wana watch and after doing so i saw that streaming is about the interaction and overall benefit you can offer the community while learning and taking criticism. He is awesome, hilarious, smart, and just an overall great person to watch/listen to. He says he rages but most of the time its calm cool play that everyone can sit back and enjoy with great insight on his thought process... (or sometimes lack of "ummm im doing this because.... iono it feels good.. probably.. maybe...) overall great stream and i hope to see him featured and Grandmaster as soon as possible ^_^ <33 chet
"I'm an optimist, and if I was on team prime then I would be optimus prime" Tasteless
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 151
ProTech143
Rex 44
UpATreeSC 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36550
Calm 3453
Shuttle 2371
Jaedong 1826
Horang2 789
Mini 629
EffOrt 527
Soma 338
Stork 299
Rush 281
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 252
Larva 239
ZerO 223
BeSt 210
Snow 172
Mong 113
firebathero 110
Zeus 93
sorry 86
hero 80
910 75
Mind 70
Free 45
Hyun 41
Shinee 35
Sharp 33
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 28
Shine 24
Killer 23
Aegong 22
JYJ 20
Bale 19
Terrorterran 17
Sexy 15
Trap 15
HiyA 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Hm[arnc] 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5647
Dendi1112
420jenkins212
Counter-Strike
fl0m3648
Fnx 674
x6flipin641
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2101
Liquid`RaSZi1254
hiko652
B2W.Neo593
dupreeh495
RotterdaM353
ceh9342
crisheroes305
Khaldor275
Livibee197
TKL 176
Trikslyr93
QueenE87
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3141
• WagamamaTV396
League of Legends
• Nemesis2582
• Jankos1395
Other Games
• Shiphtur767
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
The PondCast
18h 7m
INu's Battles
19h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.