• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7104 users

[Stream] Cheticus - Page 2

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
katzby
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States110 Posts
August 29 2011 04:57 GMT
#21
Makes some of the funniest noises on stream hahahahahaha
katzby
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States110 Posts
August 29 2011 04:57 GMT
#22
You should update this to your jtv stream
Bieg
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1 Post
August 30 2011 00:34 GMT
#23
This guy. <3
ragedaemon
Profile Joined June 2011
United States23 Posts
September 12 2011 04:05 GMT
#24
awesome streamer :D Keeps stream entertaining and also gives tips
Towerlight
Profile Joined May 2011
United States19 Posts
September 17 2011 02:54 GMT
#25
Great stream as always dude, you sound like a fun guy to chat with on vent and such, though I gotta imagine that would it would be too distracting to try and carry on conversation while managing your army ;D

Anyway, keep up the great games & style, I always look forward to it and so should everyone else!
FreeFire
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2 Posts
September 19 2011 23:07 GMT
#26
I love your stream. Good Job <3
Succubusfever
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States10 Posts
September 24 2011 06:30 GMT
#27
stream more. I like it.
the phoenix says...
PhrostFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden1 Post
September 26 2011 02:40 GMT
#28
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HE GONNA LOCK UP MY BASE, THAT BIIITCH we are fine.
The moto of the day: Nokia, connecting people. Telia, disconnecting people
Succubusfever
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States10 Posts
September 26 2011 03:03 GMT
#29
lemmie have your babbies. I want to have them.
the phoenix says...
Towerlight
Profile Joined May 2011
United States19 Posts
September 30 2011 00:10 GMT
#30
Amazing stream tonight, but damn are you a lightweight! I hope ya don't get too sick XD I'll be lookin' forward to your next stream, and especially your next drinkin' stream.

Some day we oughta get in the same voice chat (or if not me, one of your other buddies) for some silly conversational greatness. Though you do tend to watch chat like a hawk, so I'd get'cha if voice chat is too distractin'.

Anyway, awesome stream- never lose that enthusiasm!
Cheticus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
October 10 2011 06:27 GMT
#31
Started a new NA account that I won't screw around on as much. ~30-3 in the first day, already fighting 1400-1600 masters again. Figured out ZvP a little more; lots more mutalisks.

Stream link hasn't changed for now (http:www/twitch.tv/gtcheticus) even though I'll be streaming under the name Wirestream for a bit. I'll have it changed soon probably.
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
October 10 2011 21:21 GMT
#32
Your new account is really awesome. I love watching your stream and it has become my favorite over the past few weeks where I watched it. Very entertaining, has original strats, and answers question from the watchers!

A must-watch stream for zergs to learn strats and how to execute them well.

(almost GM, but still only Masters. New account should be GM next season!)
I just like liking things.
Succubusfever
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States10 Posts
October 10 2011 21:33 GMT
#33
let's make lots of zerg babies! i <3 your sweet zerg style.
XP
the phoenix says...
SunsetSC2
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia148 Posts
October 11 2011 02:09 GMT
#34
Awesome stream, awesome music, and if you're a zerg player, the commentary does not get any better than this.
*pew* *laser shield* || @Sunset_SC2
TL+ Member
Twitches
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada365 Posts
October 16 2011 04:15 GMT
#35
This dude has provided me with hours of great entertainment, learning experiences and overall bad-assery. Honestly, you can't go wrong watching this guy if you love Zerg. He's insanely funny, very knowledgeable and probably has the best commentary out of everyone that streams on TL in my personal opinion. He's super friendly and pays a lot of attention to the chat. It's easy to learn something new every time I watch him, it's almost like free coaching.

<3 Cheticus. =D
Gravity is just a feeble plot.
Antrix
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany6 Posts
October 23 2011 15:43 GMT
#36
One of my favorite Streams and thanks to new stream settings it is super smooth now.
tzifff
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany2 Posts
November 03 2011 01:58 GMT
#37
really like his stream, needs to be featured! keep it up chet
iPaintDeath
Profile Joined November 2011
Hungary1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-11-06 22:56:25
November 06 2011 22:14 GMT
#38
I have made an account on TL just to say something about Chet.

I've been watching him for about 2-3 months now... first saw his stream on reddit, or when browsing through the unwatched streams on TL, bcoz I like to ask questions, and a stream with a small viewer count can provide that

Chet has quickly become my favourite streamer, and I'd watch him over any other streamer (korean pro, na pro w/ commentary). I picked up a lot of good stuff from his gameplay, and gained confidence to continue laddering. He has shown me you don't need to have perfect injects, or refined builds to win. For that I'd like to thank you Chet ♥ He goes through his plans, reactions, and whole gameplan in his commentary, and I've often identified situations that I've met previously and had no idea what to do about them. But Chet explained and showed me how to deal with those situations, and I have implemented them in my own play..and I'm more successful now

He has cool music playing, and he interacts with the chat...a lot..For any zerg who's looking to improve, Chet is definetly a streamer you should check out!.

Also check out and support streamers with low viewer counts, you might learn a lot

Thats all!

Cheticus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
November 06 2011 22:58 GMT
#39
ipaintdeath; my heart aches now because of the love. <3

i'm streaming later tonight I think.
CPTBadAss
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States594 Posts
November 13 2011 04:43 GMT
#40
Dear Chet,

I've never enjoyed zvz as much as I did when I watched you go proxy spore crawler. I hope someone steals that build and we TL will make a Build named the Chet build where you proxy spore to kill offthe hatching overlords. My face hurt from laughing so much <3
I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man | "That was the plan: To give him some hope, and then crush him" -Stephano
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub256
Nina 146
NeuroSwarm 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14249
NaDa 19
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto24
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
Grubby4053
summit1g2485
Liquid`RaSZi1987
shahzam524
WinterStarcraft449
ToD289
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1004
Other Games
• imaqtpie898
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 22m
INu's Battles
13h 22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 22m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.