• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6554 users

[Stream] Khaldor - Page 327

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 Next
English only on TL please.
FordPrefect
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany10 Posts
March 02 2012 22:04 GMT
#6521
Wanna_be, thank you for your detailed answer, that is the kind if stuff i was hoping for. I absolutely accept your opinion, even though I moght not agree to several points.

On March 02 2012 08:09 Wanna_be wrote:
His way to cope with criticism is very good and that is again my opinion.
He adresses the criticism and the problem is that most of the crititcims is just insulting and in no way constructive.
Khaldor says what he thinks and this leads to insulting people who insult him, I don't see the problem with that.


This might in general be correct, maybe I have not seen Khaldor's stream often enough. But I think it was absolutely inappropriate that he called this twitterer a dick. You have to differentiate between criticism and trolling. If someone criticizes a stream without getting personal, he is not a troll in my opinion.

On March 02 2012 08:09 Wanna_be wrote:
Khaldor is working his ass of, you get the feeling that he streems seven days a week twenty-four hours a day.
What he achieved since the day the sc2 beta got release, especially if you consider that he is a german caster who is now casting mainly in english and gets more and more viewers, is impressive(again my opinion).


I agree. I really give him credit for having an international audience as a non native speaker.

On March 02 2012 08:09 Wanna_be wrote:
I'm not sure if I could help you and I don't think you have to force yourself to like Khaldor's casting, but I would be happy if you would get to like his casting
I know I'm biased, but you wanted to hear a fan of Khaldor, so what I say will obviously be biased...


I will try to keep in mind what you said when I watch a tournament casted by him. Thanks again!
SomeONEx
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden641 Posts
March 03 2012 14:13 GMT
#6522
Khaldor, you are so awesome for being yourself! Thanks for not only doing the GSTL, but also other tournaments (KSL etc.) and I love your smalltalking about your life in Korea!

Keep it up man, for you are the future of eSports! <3
BW hwaiting!
Flb0x0z
Profile Joined September 2011
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 16:11:41
March 03 2012 16:08 GMT
#6523
What was the song name of yesterdays pause screen? (The games with MaNa assisting you)

Thank you. Cool streaming and good commentary!


Later edit: Nevermind about the song, found it thanks to: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13747211

Details:
Artist: The XX
Song: Intro
Album: XX
Year: 2009 - Album Version, 2010 - Long Version (Mix) = MmMiXX
MCMXVI
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1193 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 17:04:51
March 03 2012 17:03 GMT
#6524
What was that opera-ish song that just played? Please post here, I'm not able to watch the stream atm. Thanks

Shazaaaaam!

Two Steps from Hell - Protectors of the Earth
In capitalist America, bank robs YOU!
iProzerg
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway2 Posts
March 18 2012 17:20 GMT
#6525
you should have an overlay for after a playing says gg, like on the stream nastl.tv
drlame
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden574 Posts
March 18 2012 17:27 GMT
#6526
I've gained mad respect for Khaldor after today's stream, keep it up.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 18 2012 17:33 GMT
#6527
On March 19 2012 02:27 drlame wrote:
I've gained mad respect for Khaldor after today's stream, keep it up.


Yeah definately - the guy is a great ambassador for Esports :D
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Ashakyre
Profile Joined October 2011
United States99 Posts
March 18 2012 17:34 GMT
#6528
Civility it cool! Thanks!
Draksunen
Profile Joined August 2011
Finland11 Posts
March 18 2012 17:34 GMT
#6529
I agreed with you Khaldor... Keep up the good job!
Brutland
Profile Joined February 2011
United States92 Posts
March 18 2012 17:35 GMT
#6530
huge fan. ever since i saw you cast with dayJ. now i watch in the early am. even more of a fan since this cast. keep up the work. huge fan

"I drank What?"
Aliate
Profile Joined March 2010
United States8 Posts
March 18 2012 17:39 GMT
#6531
i like turtles khaldor
VillageBC
Profile Joined January 2011
322 Posts
March 18 2012 17:40 GMT
#6532
Internet is full of douches, news at 11. It's also full of self professed experts. And various other forms of degenerates, myself included. =)
Brutland
Profile Joined February 2011
United States92 Posts
March 18 2012 17:42 GMT
#6533
i think im gladly going to start boondock saints'ing it on /r/ IE. the only thing necessary for evil to flourish is the indifference of good men
"I drank What?"
Veller
Profile Joined March 2012
Russian Federation1 Post
March 18 2012 17:45 GMT
#6534
Very like your stream and comments, I think one of the best commentator of sc2! thanks for all this hard job!
Kurbz
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia88 Posts
March 18 2012 17:47 GMT
#6535
dude don't let the trolls get you down mate, your passion is what is makes your casting awesome - gl hf mate
Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
mgiddings
Profile Joined March 2012
South Africa2 Posts
March 18 2012 17:50 GMT
#6536
Khaldor, don't let trolls get you down. You are a great caster with great knowledge, and a great voice for casting. You have many true fans out here, like myself. People feel like they have power over the internet.

Please, the way you interact with your viewers is what makes you unique, and what I love about your casting.

Please, keep up your amazing work in the community, I personally appraciate your hard work immensely.
BGrael
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany229 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-18 17:55:58
March 18 2012 17:55 GMT
#6537
On March 19 2012 02:50 mgiddings wrote:
Khaldor, don't let trolls get you down. You are a great caster with great knowledge, and a great voice for casting. You have many true fans out here, like myself. People feel like they have power over the internet.

Please, the way you interact with your viewers is what makes you unique, and what I love about your casting.

Please, keep up your amazing work in the community, I personally appraciate your hard work immensely.


I agree! I think Khaldor wants the silent majority to not be so silent anymore
TiTaN2k12
Profile Joined March 2012
1 Post
March 18 2012 17:59 GMT
#6538
Internet is like war, it only reveals the bad charecterics of people never the good ones
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 18 2012 18:04 GMT
#6539
Seeing as you search for your name "Khaldor" when replying to comments, may I call you a Khaldork - hahaha.

Much love - look forward to the next cast.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Kurbz
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia88 Posts
March 18 2012 18:06 GMT
#6540
Oh I thought I'd throw 2 quotes your way as well khaldor,

“Those who can - do. Those who can't - criticize.”
“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.”

Just remember, assholes are born that way, and they usually don't change. Keep up the great work mate :D
Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 126
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
firebathero 86
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm87
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0180
PPMD44
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9404
Liquid`Hasu1676
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g7267
Liquid`RaSZi6093
shahzam554
JimRising 252
B2W.Neo206
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade957
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur227
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.