• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6383 users

[Stream] Khaldor - Page 325

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 323 324 325 326 327 329 Next
English only on TL please.
Feesk
Profile Joined January 2012
1 Post
January 28 2012 15:57 GMT
#6481
Anyone know the name of the song active during (Before and after) the ads?
Gigel
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania92 Posts
January 28 2012 17:58 GMT
#6482
It's "The XX - Intro"

Kibyu
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany16 Posts
January 29 2012 14:49 GMT
#6483
cant vote on facebook iam no user of facebook :D
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
January 29 2012 15:08 GMT
#6484
your microphone is saturating today dear Khaldor
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
Roxy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada753 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 15:09:18
January 29 2012 15:08 GMT
#6485
dream bunker rushes op vs zerg and toss :/

....and he expands behind them.. like a boss

Did this guy just kill early expanding vs terran?
http://sc2ranks.com/us/941824/Roxy - Masters Protoss: "Respect my authoritai"
interfectum
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands2 Posts
January 29 2012 15:55 GMT
#6486
khaldor could you play avery watts - a cut above just for dream and MarineKing
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
January 29 2012 16:38 GMT
#6487
Some feedback to your (Khaldor's) more recent english streaming work.

I feel like a bit of your language feels "forced", for a lack of a better description. Especially hearing things like "are you fucking kidding me, Jesus Christ" etc. in tense / hectic situations or general "americanized" english. I have zero issues with mature language, I just think it doesn't fit your style in any way.

Just guessing here, but could it be the lack of english vocabulary that's causing this? I frequently find myself in a similar situation when writing or speaking in english, as it's not my first language either, and usually resort to over-used / simplified phrases to sound more idiomatic / "at ease" with the language. However, I'm under the impression that my english sounds a lot more credible without slang, adopted american phrases or idiomatic "shortcuts" I wouldn't use normally, and I think the same holds true for you.

Your "earlier" english casting sounded a lot more like your (highly praised) original german casting style, despite the language difficulties here and there. While your overall english casting has improved a lot over the last months, I feel like you've lost a bit of your unique style by trying a bit too hard adapting to the english language, which doesn't make you stand out as much from the vast english caster crowd as before.

I realize this is highly subjective, but I hope I could express what was on my mind in a halfway coherent manner. Still tuning in pretty much every time your stream is running, and I hope the GSL keeps you around a lot longer.

kusu
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden440 Posts
January 31 2012 20:10 GMT
#6488
I like your hair ♥ Very nice commentary @ MSIcup #6
Expa bör man annars dör man! A game withouth me, is a game not worth winning!
Bommes
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1226 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 18:58:00
February 01 2012 18:55 GMT
#6489
Just watched Dreambunny vs. IMhorror, and I really hate how you bash players that are obviously way better than you. Commentating is not about pointing out every single detail that is not perfect and the game isnt even half as bad as you make it. The players have reasons why they do what they did and in this game some of it didn't turn out well - good to know, they will learn for the next game. No reason to whine about how bad the players are for 10 minutes straight as a commentator, especially as 90% of your whining is unjustified and you don't try to explain reasons or timings why it went wrong, you just have a go at a player and put him down no matter what (even if hes doing fine as Dreambunny did).

That is unfair towards the players, the viewers that care and last but not least it is not a better level of discussion than a huge chunk of people on TL frequently shows - that EVERYONE knows better although they aren't even close to playing the game on a level that the pros do. You should commentate on the game first, and rate the player afterwards. Don't rate them while the game is still going if you are not 100% sure how it is going to turn out (Artosis e.g. often knows how something is going to turn out and he has great ways of pointing towards that without being rude to players), because in my opinion it makes you look like a fool. And that is not what I want, because I like you as a person and I want you to be a great commentator on every level (and not have a badly commentated game every 5 games).

Maybe I'm too sensitive about that and this is not meant as a ragepost, more as something helpful that turned out to be a bit emotional.
Malakhian
Profile Joined November 2011
France4 Posts
February 01 2012 19:12 GMT
#6490
Bold Head with unbearable german accent. This guys is so annoying. I mean, seriously, we see him at GSL with moletrap (lol), saw him @ nasl lately, i mean what the fuck? Mute the stream is the way i found to deal with this guy. We need him to be fired asap, to keep enjoying the streams.

User was warned for this post
Skill3s
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2 Posts
February 01 2012 19:35 GMT
#6491
^ what he said.

User was warned for this post
MyTHicaL
Profile Joined November 2005
France1070 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 19:53:05
February 01 2012 19:41 GMT
#6492
So you 2 have 3 posts between you and use it to overly insult a good caster... You don't like his accent? Fine, I have an accent when I speak French- it's very hard to change one's accent without extrensive practice, it's much more important to speak grammatically correct imo. If you find it unbearable, then yes mute stream but why would you post this in HIS thread? I'm also certain that the 2 previous posters are the same person.. which is just sad.

Sometimes he is overcritical, but he's just used to casting picture perfect korean play. All casters are critical, it's part of casting; pointing out errors.

And moletrap, imo is the worst caster of all the GSL casters I don't understand how you can prefer him to khaldor unless you meant that khaldor+moletrap is a horrible casting duo (it's not great imo because neither has extensive competitive insight to offer), which is the only point you've made that I would agree with.
kedarking
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands98 Posts
February 01 2012 19:45 GMT
#6493
I, for one, think you are a great caster and think that your accent adds to your personality, and I think you are great at noticing and analyzing what is going on.

Keep it going man!
"There's nothing more awesome, than being proud of the things you love." The most inspirational man I've ever known, also knon as Day[J]
Skill3s
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2 Posts
February 01 2012 19:49 GMT
#6494
tbh i dont generally hate khaldor. I just hate him when he is on his own. He needs a co-caster badly. I remember the german-stream not too long ago together with mori from mystarcraft.de and it was great! I remember him casting together with day9 and it was great! It is just very easy to get fed up with khaldor when he is on his own.

And for the record i want to see the french person who would make a second account on TL stating he is german.
Chemist
Profile Joined November 2011
Austria127 Posts
February 01 2012 20:58 GMT
#6495
Khaldor, if you do 10/10 overlord, then extractortrick you got exactly 100mins and 2 larva when the overlord pops, this is really similar to 9 overlord in the end. (i think someone rolled the numbers and it's a differenz of only some mins)
Bommes
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1226 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 15:11:03
February 19 2012 15:10 GMT
#6496
Love how Khaldor doesn't even remember Finale when he mopped the floor with FXO in a clanwar that Khaldor casted himself THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY.

Wtf lol

Keep up the good work nonetheless
Khaldor
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany861 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 22:54:07
February 19 2012 22:53 GMT
#6497
On February 20 2012 00:10 Bommes wrote:
Love how Khaldor doesn't even remember Finale when he mopped the floor with FXO in a clanwar that Khaldor casted himself THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY.

Wtf lol

Keep up the good work nonetheless


I love how people dont even get the most obvioul troll/sarcasm....
Tutorials, Quick Tips and Guides: www.YouTube.com/KhaldorTV
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
February 20 2012 14:27 GMT
#6498
Good luck with your exams, really cool that you actually try to learn Korean the right way.
Murlox
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 15:46:36
February 20 2012 15:42 GMT
#6499
Watched him a few times. He dropped a cliché joke about french.*

Anyway, I think he has great knowledge of the game, intimate knowledge tbh. He doesn't afraid of anything, and neither to call the players out when they make mistake. I like that. I like how he does not try to make an emotional cast out of every match, but just speaks his guts.

What I do not like is the way he looks self-sufficient, arrogant kinda. The little non frantic laughs. It's marginal though. And he also look pretty committed, making the critic even more negligible.

All in all, great stream imo!

Also, wow, I did not imagine moletrap looking like that - at all - when I was listenning to his SC:BW casts. I always figured him as a pothead with dreadlocks, quite the shocker...


* I remember now, it was about french english accent. Well, granted, french people have a terrible accent. I felt offended though, cuz my accent kicks serious ass :-(
Resistance ain't futile
Kibyu
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany16 Posts
February 21 2012 21:55 GMT
#6500
u cast the 4pl pro leauge?
Prev 1 323 324 325 326 327 329 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 440
White-Ra 150
910 46
Dota 2
monkeys_forever319
NeuroSwarm140
Super Smash Bros
PPMD82
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1439
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g9294
Liquid`RaSZi3254
shahzam589
JimRising 338
C9.Mang0192
B2W.Neo172
ArmadaUGS89
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 3m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.