• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6363 users

[Stream] Khaldor - Page 326

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 324 325 326 327 328 329 Next
English only on TL please.
mick007
Profile Joined February 2012
Belgium5 Posts
February 28 2012 18:30 GMT
#6501
A quick post to say that you are doing a wonderfull job comentating Khaldor

And a quick question : anyone know the name of the song playing during the games? ^^
Takuna
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany332 Posts
February 29 2012 21:26 GMT
#6502
lol at commentating dropping of the observer xD
The spirits move me.
FordPrefect
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 12:27:22
March 01 2012 12:05 GMT
#6503
Hey all you Khaldor fans out there,

I have a serious request: Please teach me how to enjoy Khaldor's casts.

He casts really great tournaments, such as Code A, Assembly, MSI Pro Cup. Muting the sound is not an option for me. But I think the way Khaldor reacts to legitimate criticism is completely inadequate.

I noticed it several times on his german stream, but yesterday it happened in front of a big audience when he was casting the MSI Pro Cup #7 finals. A viewer of Khaldor's stream twittered

it's currently 03:15 on the in-game clock and @Khaldor still hasn't moved the camera from thorzain's main base. pretty bad cast.


This might not have been the nicest way to say it, but it was not personally offensive at all. And, in my oppinion, the guy was right. Moreover, Khaldor had missed important fights in Stephano's games, which he had casted before. I don't want to blame him for that, perhaps he was just tired because it was in the middle of the night in Korea.

A professional way to deal with this tweet might have been something like "Sorry man, this can happen, thanks for your suggestion" or perhaps an explanation, why he didn't move the camera. But instead, Khaldor was really pissed and told the guy that there were several other stream he could watch.

As a reaction to that, the viewer tweeted again:

@Khaldor, don't take it so personally. now I feel sorry because of your overreaction. I just wanted to point out a bad thing you can improve


and

@Khaldor man, I am so sorry, please don't be mad at me. I didn't want to insult you! :'(


whereupon Khaldor called him a dick live on stream.

Besides his huffy nature, I think there is much too few explanation of the players' thoughts when Khaldor casts. He is mostly describing what everybody can see, but I miss some deeper strategic analysis like you get it when you watch Tastosis or Day[9].

He manages to take all the tension out of a game when he states that ThorZaIN has won the game vs. Polt on Antiga and there will be a GG every second and he repeats this for five minutes while Polt shows one great defense after another. Yes, ThorZaIN did win in the end, but it could have been so much more entertaining. And we all know that Polt is the master of recovering from seemingly unwinnable situations, at least since Assembly, which Khaldor casted as well. Share your knowledge with the audience!

So please tell me: Am I wrong? What are the upsides of his stream? I really want to see positive things, because at the moment, I unfortunately get more annoyed every time I see him. I do not want that to happen, because I really want to enjoy the tournaments he casts. So please don't understand this posting as a public bashing.
YipMan
Profile Joined April 2011
372 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 12:33:33
March 01 2012 12:32 GMT
#6504
On February 29 2012 03:30 mick007 wrote:
A quick post to say that you are doing a wonderfull job comentating Khaldor

And a quick question : anyone know the name of the song playing during the games? ^^




or

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
krisss
Profile Joined November 2010
Luxembourg305 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 14:06:56
March 01 2012 13:58 GMT
#6505
On March 01 2012 21:05 FordPrefect wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey all you Khaldor fans out there,

I have a serious request: Please teach me how to enjoy Khaldor's casts.

He casts really great tournaments, such as Code A, Assembly, MSI Pro Cup. Muting the sound is not an option for me. But I think the way Khaldor reacts to legitimate criticism is completely inadequate.

I noticed it several times on his german stream, but yesterday it happened in front of a big audience when he was casting the MSI Pro Cup #7 finals. A viewer of Khaldor's stream twittered

it's currently 03:15 on the in-game clock and @Khaldor still hasn't moved the camera from thorzain's main base. pretty bad cast.


This might not have been the nicest way to say it, but it was not personally offensive at all. And, in my oppinion, the guy was right. Moreover, Khaldor had missed important fights in Stephano's games, which he had casted before. I don't want to blame him for that, perhaps he was just tired because it was in the middle of the night in Korea.

A professional way to deal with this tweet might have been something like "Sorry man, this can happen, thanks for your suggestion" or perhaps an explanation, why he didn't move the camera. But instead, Khaldor was really pissed and told the guy that there were several other stream he could watch.

As a reaction to that, the viewer tweeted again:

@Khaldor, don't take it so personally. now I feel sorry because of your overreaction. I just wanted to point out a bad thing you can improve


and

@Khaldor man, I am so sorry, please don't be mad at me. I didn't want to insult you! :'(


whereupon Khaldor called him a dick live on stream.

Besides his huffy nature, I think there is much too few explanation of the players' thoughts when Khaldor casts. He is mostly describing what everybody can see, but I miss some deeper strategic analysis like you get it when you watch Tastosis or Day[9].

He manages to take all the tension out of a game when he states that ThorZaIN has won the game vs. Polt on Antiga and there will be a GG every second and he repeats this for five minutes while Polt shows one great defense after another. Yes, ThorZaIN did win in the end, but it could have been so much more entertaining. And we all know that Polt is the master of recovering from seemingly unwinnable situations, at least since Assembly, which Khaldor casted as well. Share your knowledge with the audience!

So please tell me: Am I wrong? What are the upsides of his stream? I really want to see positive things, because at the moment, I unfortunately get more annoyed every time I see him. I do not want that to happen, because I really want to enjoy the tournaments he casts. So please don't understand this posting as a public bashing.


This "the viewer" your talking about is you right? °_°
And you want from a comment like "pretty bad cast" an answer like "thank you for ur suggestion".. dude, are u serious?

I mean what does you beloved Tastosis do during the first 3 minutes of the games they cast? They talk about guinea pigs, random movies and vegetarian food. Its not like im a Khaldor fanboy, but i generally like all casters. Khaldor has his own style, his own sense of humor, his own personality. I like it very much.

I know that Day9 and Tastosis are the gods (imho dictators) of Sc2. They were present since the first minute of SC2, they do a good job. I understand why ppl like them. I dont understand why ppl, if they start liking sb, or sth, they refuse to be openminded to anything/anyone else. Maybe it has sth to do with age (most gamers are younger ppl), just like every 14 year old only likes to eat bugers and french fries, the gamers only want Tastosis and day9.

If you want Tastosis or day9, watch Tastosis or day9. Its easy, but please dont tell all other casters to be like them. I like diversity, I want diversity. I dont want this day9/Tastosis monopoly, like it is atm. And if your honest, Tasteless himself knows as much strategical stuff as any bronze league player. I might be even right when i pretend that he didnt play any sc2 since months.

And your right, Khaldor should not have ranted about "your" tweet, he should have just ignored it. But this "I WANT TASTOSIS OR DAY9" crying from those 14 year olds is just getting pathetic. If you want more strategical analysis, just say that Khaldor should cast with a "progamer" on his side, but please stop asking for a change to day9 or tastosis.

Edit: and if this should not be public bashin, why did ur use ur 1-post accoutn to write that? No balls to write it woth ur regular one?
life is like fighting a dinosaur.. it's pretty hard.
FordPrefect
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 14:33:19
March 01 2012 14:24 GMT
#6506
I think you didn't get the point of my posting.

I am not the person whose tweet I cited, I do not even know this person. Neither am I a 14-year-old Tastosis fanboy.

In my opinion it is not desirable to have only two or three casters. There are so many other casters I enjoy to watch, perhaps I shouldn't have pointed out these three. Diversity is great. But if you decide to be part of the open and generally quite friendly SC2 community in such an exposed position as a caster, you should be ready to accept critical comments, as long as they are not personally offensive.

Watching yesterday's stream was quite an unpleasant experience, because the way Khaldor dealt with the criticism made me feel unwelcome at his stream - just because I shared the opinion of the twitterer.
FordPrefect
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany10 Posts
March 01 2012 14:29 GMT
#6507
On March 01 2012 22:58 krisss wrote:
Edit: and if this should not be public bashin, why did ur use ur 1-post accoutn to write that? No balls to write it woth ur regular one?


Because I only have this 1-post-account. I read a lot in the forums, but tend to write only when I think I can add something new to a discussion. So this was the first time.
krisss
Profile Joined November 2010
Luxembourg305 Posts
March 01 2012 16:25 GMT
#6508
nobody forces you to watch khaldor. just watch all the others. I dont get ur point.
You want Khaldor the respond to a post like

"it's currently 03:15 on the in-game clock and @Khaldor still hasn't moved the camera from thorzain's main base. pretty bad cast"

with
"Sorry man, this can happen, thanks for your suggestion"

...
yeah, sure. Don't you think u expect too much there?

You know how your beloved Artosis deals with critizism like that? He insta-bans people on his stream. Yet you want Khaldor to behave like fukkin Buddha? Your applying double standards for the casters you like, and the ones you dont.

Just watch the casters you like, and think about ur own lil buddha inside of you
I unfortunately get more annoyed every time I see him


Because this is the hatred spreaking our of you, nothing else.
life is like fighting a dinosaur.. it's pretty hard.
krisss
Profile Joined November 2010
Luxembourg305 Posts
March 01 2012 16:38 GMT
#6509
On March 01 2012 23:24 FordPrefect wrote:
I think you didn't get the point of my posting.


Just tell me what was the point of your post then.
As far as i understood you complained about Khaldor that hes not accepting critizism the way it should be.
Then you complained about Khaldor that he takes all the tension out of the games
Then you complained about Khaldor that hes not strategical like day9 or tastosis
Then you say u hate him more everytime you see him.

Wow, i get your point. Your full of hatred towards Khaldor, as far as i understood.
How about you trying to better handle you hate, before u demand others to do it?

life is like fighting a dinosaur.. it's pretty hard.
FordPrefect
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany10 Posts
March 01 2012 16:53 GMT
#6510
Okay, once again just for you, krisss: Khaldor casts many events I like to watch, that is why your advice "watch other casters" doesn't help at all.

I was just hoping that anyone could point out the positive aspects of Khaldor's cast, which perhaps would help me to focus on them.

I do not expect any caster to take every criticism to heart. It is absolutely fine to ignore critical remarks in your own show or to ban trolls. But it is inadequate to insult your viewers.
krisss
Profile Joined November 2010
Luxembourg305 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 17:09:21
March 01 2012 17:02 GMT
#6511
Well, im sorry dude, but you can't always get what you want

Btw: insulting is always better than banning. insulting is at least some form of handling the critizism (eventhough a bad one), whereas with banning your cowardly avoiding negative feedback.
life is like fighting a dinosaur.. it's pretty hard.
FordPrefect
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany10 Posts
March 01 2012 19:30 GMT
#6512
I only talked about banning trolls. A user with legitimate remarks should neither be banned nor insulted.

Every caster would be well advised to listen to those remarks in order to improve his show. Of course he should not change his style of casting just because of one complaint. But he could at least consider whether the criticism has an element of truth - instead of insulting his viewers.
BoBiNoU
Profile Joined March 2011
France181 Posts
March 01 2012 19:33 GMT
#6513
is the stream dead at the moment ?
it keeps loading and failing
go m00
Eshra
Profile Joined April 2011
France1009 Posts
March 01 2012 19:48 GMT
#6514
I can't watch any streams on own3d.tv atm. Neither can I go on their website.
krisss
Profile Joined November 2010
Luxembourg305 Posts
March 01 2012 20:04 GMT
#6515
On March 02 2012 04:30 FordPrefect wrote:
I only talked about banning trolls. A user with legitimate remarks should neither be banned nor insulted.

Every caster would be well advised to listen to those remarks in order to improve his show. Of course he should not change his style of casting just because of one complaint. But he could at least consider whether the criticism has an element of truth - instead of insulting his viewers.

Funny how your the troll, and not even noticing it.
Your first post was a general rant about how much Khaldor sucks
Then you post to ask ppl what they find good about khaldor, so you can enjoy the cast? rofl?
Then i say other casters ban ppl that CRITIZISE them
Then you say troll should be banned.

WTF?
Either your too simple too keep track of a discussion, or your a troll. Your choice.
life is like fighting a dinosaur.. it's pretty hard.
FordPrefect
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany10 Posts
March 01 2012 20:27 GMT
#6516
I could answer to your posting again, but I have the impression, that you do not even try to understand what I want to say. So I won't answer to your postings anymore.

I would be happy if anyone was interested in a mannered discussion without personal accusations.
FantaFanta
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany225 Posts
March 01 2012 22:10 GMT
#6517
his pronunciation of expansion is so able-to-improve.. Also how he says everything, literally E V E R Y T H I N G twice...
Wanna_be
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany11 Posts
March 01 2012 23:09 GMT
#6518
On March 01 2012 21:05 FordPrefect wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey all you Khaldor fans out there,

I have a serious request: Please teach me how to enjoy Khaldor's casts.

He casts really great tournaments, such as Code A, Assembly, MSI Pro Cup. Muting the sound is not an option for me. But I think the way Khaldor reacts to legitimate criticism is completely inadequate.

I noticed it several times on his german stream, but yesterday it happened in front of a big audience when he was casting the MSI Pro Cup #7 finals. A viewer of Khaldor's stream twittered

it's currently 03:15 on the in-game clock and @Khaldor still hasn't moved the camera from thorzain's main base. pretty bad cast.


This might not have been the nicest way to say it, but it was not personally offensive at all. And, in my oppinion, the guy was right. Moreover, Khaldor had missed important fights in Stephano's games, which he had casted before. I don't want to blame him for that, perhaps he was just tired because it was in the middle of the night in Korea.

A professional way to deal with this tweet might have been something like "Sorry man, this can happen, thanks for your suggestion" or perhaps an explanation, why he didn't move the camera. But instead, Khaldor was really pissed and told the guy that there were several other stream he could watch.

As a reaction to that, the viewer tweeted again:

@Khaldor, don't take it so personally. now I feel sorry because of your overreaction. I just wanted to point out a bad thing you can improve


and

@Khaldor man, I am so sorry, please don't be mad at me. I didn't want to insult you! :'(


whereupon Khaldor called him a dick live on stream.

Besides his huffy nature, I think there is much too few explanation of the players' thoughts when Khaldor casts. He is mostly describing what everybody can see, but I miss some deeper strategic analysis like you get it when you watch Tastosis or Day[9].

He manages to take all the tension out of a game when he states that ThorZaIN has won the game vs. Polt on Antiga and there will be a GG every second and he repeats this for five minutes while Polt shows one great defense after another. Yes, ThorZaIN did win in the end, but it could have been so much more entertaining. And we all know that Polt is the master of recovering from seemingly unwinnable situations, at least since Assembly, which Khaldor casted as well. Share your knowledge with the audience!

So please tell me: Am I wrong? What are the upsides of his stream? I really want to see positive things, because at the moment, I unfortunately get more annoyed every time I see him. I do not want that to happen, because I really want to enjoy the tournaments he casts. So please don't understand this posting as a public bashing.



I don't think anyone could convince you with arguments, because your viewpoints and the ones of the viewers who like Khaldor are just too different.
I can't understand your criticism, because I see these things different.
Many people say Khaldor has no/few sc2 knowledge, but I don't share this opinion and as long as he lived in Germany, he was master league in europe, which i think tells that you got some understanding of the game, especially considering he is caster and not a player.
And I don't have the feeling he doesn't give insight, it's just that his casts of tense moments is, how should I say, far more intense(...) and you could get the opinion that his whole cast consist of this style of casting.

His way to cope with criticism is very good and that is again my opinion.
He adresses the criticism and the problem is that most of the crititcims is just insulting and in no way constructive.
Khaldor says what he thinks and this leads to insulting people who insult him, I don't see the problem with that.

I personally like Khaldor because he can provide insight in strategies and personalities/thoughts of players and cast the tense parts of the games the way they should be casted(in my opinion): As exciting as possible.
But it is not only the casting part that I like about Khaldor, he is a guy that got where he is through hard work and excitement for esports. He's been casting for about 10 years and did so many things for the german and now the english esports community.
As you said, there are many tournaments that are casted by Khaldor and if you don't like Khlador, this is obviously a big problem, but think a minute what that means.
Khaldor is working his ass of, you get the feeling that he streems seven days a week twenty-four hours a day.
What he achieved since the day the sc2 beta got release, especially if you consider that he is a german caster who is now casting mainly in english and gets more and more viewers, is impressive(again my opinion).

While Khaldor was casting Wc3, I didn't like him, because I listened to one of his casts for a few minutes and I found all the negative points other people had mentioned about his cast confirmed.
Now I wish I had listened to the stream a bit longer, because when I listened to him casting sc2 some years later and for more than a few minutes, I realised that his casting was in a good way different from so many of the other casters.
I think there are many reasons to like his casting, I mentioned some of them, but if you can't get yourself to like his casting, please consider to get to know more about the caster/person Khaldor, because I think if you know and consider how much he worked to get where he is and how much he is doing now, I think it will be way more difficult to not like his casting.
When I listen to the cast of a person I can somehow relate to, be it someone whose casts I like or someone whose casts I normally don't like, I can't help but like the cast a lot more.


I'm not sure if I could help you and I don't think you have to force yourself to like Khaldor's casting, but I would be happy if you would get to like his casting
I know I'm biased, but you wanted to hear a fan of Khaldor, so what I say will obviously be biased...
cari-kira
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany655 Posts
March 01 2012 23:17 GMT
#6519
how annoying...
pls cry more, FordPrefect.
Live and let live
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 02 2012 17:25 GMT
#6520
210 supply? That's some sick stuff!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Prev 1 324 325 326 327 328 329 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 440
White-Ra 150
910 46
Dota 2
monkeys_forever319
NeuroSwarm140
Super Smash Bros
PPMD82
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1439
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g9294
Liquid`RaSZi3254
shahzam589
JimRising 338
C9.Mang0192
B2W.Neo172
ArmadaUGS89
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.